PDA

View Full Version : How can I pass level 274?

Yhgfguiijhgddtuoooiiiiju
01-17-14, 12:46 AM
There are no Globbers at all! I cannot improve their value, so how can I pass the level?

[S8] Elsa
01-17-14, 11:39 AM
Hello! Globbers fall randomly, so you may not always have one on the screen. To increase your chances of getting Globbers to fall, try clearing more Candies in each turn.

We'll pass your feedback regarding this level on to the team. Hope this helps!

Phaedrakiki
02-08-14, 04:51 PM
Ugh, this one definitely took lots of tries! Eventually I did get that lucky board (after a couple days.) But I agree, most of the time it was not possible to pass (nowhere near enough Gobblers!)

rhenanas
05-07-14, 08:58 AM
Elsa;829069']Hello! Globbers fall randomly, so you may not always have one on the screen. To increase your chances of getting Globbers to fall, try clearing more Candies in each turn.

SAME PROBLEM!! I CLEAR ALL YELLOW AND have 10 more turns but no gobblers!! So just waste them and lose! This level is unfair! Been stuck for days. Always have turns left and not enough gobblers. Ready to quit this game.

Phaedrakiki
05-07-14, 11:58 AM
Yeah, this one was very frustrating. But you really will get the right board eventually. Watch your "needed" box so you're going for the Gobblers you need. For example, if you have all your green Gobblers, you might want to leave one (or more?) on your screen, as they shift the candies & help make extra matches. It's important to clear as many candies as possible to increase the chances of more Gobblers dropping. As you've no doubt noticed, sometimes they just DO NOT come out with the right ratio (like you get mostly greens, and not enough blue gobblers.) But be ready, that perfect board will come! (Try to keep your free boosts available so you have all the "tools" when it does.) Fingers crossed it happens very soon for you! (Today would be great, eh?) ;)
Best of luck!

flaberdubious
07-26-14, 11:08 PM
I was having the same problem. Having like ten moves left and getting no globblers. I finally figured out the longer you keep the globblers on the game, the more that drop. I've tested it for at least 10 games now and I can get all the ghosts to drop every game with moves to spare by not getting rid of them as quickly. Just thought I'd share my theory since this was the hardest level for me.

bobbyrae
07-29-14, 12:14 PM
I was having the same problem. Having like ten moves left and getting no globblers. I finally figured out the longer you keep the globblers on the game, the more that drop. I've tested it for at least 10 games now and I can get all the ghosts to drop every game with moves to spare by not getting rid of them as quickly. Just thought I'd share my theory since this was the hardest level for me.

Thanks for this. I had 15 moves left the last time I tried and not even one gobbler would fall. I only needed 2 green gobblers to clear the level. Will try not to clear them off as quickly and see if that works.

jelichami
10-02-14, 02:51 AM
Elsa;829069']Hello! Globbers fall randomly, so you may not always have one on the screen. To increase your chances of getting Globbers to fall, try clearing more Candies in each turn.

Any response to your feedback? This is the first level that I've gotten to that seems to be designed in such a way that, in MOST cases/turns, there is NO opportunity to win. I've been waiting for the fabled "lucky board" for weeks without even coming close. There's no fun to be had when you don't even have a chance for success!

flaberdubious
10-05-14, 03:38 AM
Did you figure it out yet? You leave the ghosts on the board as long as possible. You will get all the ghosts you need. No lucky boards required, lol.

jenb95678
12-14-14, 02:36 AM
Did you figure it out yet? You leave the ghosts on the board as long as possible. You will get all the ghosts you need. No lucky boards required, lol.

Tried this and it didn't work. Have been stuck on level for over a week - same problem as everyone else. Levels should be winnable (is that a word?) otherwise it's just not fun! Guess I'll just have to wait for the lucky board or stop playing. Boo-hoo.