PDA

View Full Version : Why did you remove bobbing for apples? It is an autumn item, not a Christmas one

pattybobchocobo
01-16-14, 01:48 PM
Why did you remove bobbing for apples, even if it is not a Christmas/Halloween item? The other autumn items were not removed! Why did you remove the bobbing for apples decoration?

ElaineCarrel
01-16-14, 02:25 PM
I went back and checked my inventory of Autumn items and they removed some of them and kept others 4 sale. I'm not sure how they chose which 2.keep and which they didn't but that's a good? Mm
I know that they did a removal of items after Halloween because I have quite a few items wo prices above them so maybe they decided that Bobbing 4 Apples was a Halloween item.
The only Bobbing 4 Apples I have is the 1 I paid 4. There is no price above it so I'm not able 2 purchase anymore.

shanapiv
01-16-14, 09:46 PM
I still have bobbing for apples....I thought that was a goal item? Maybe it's because I bought it then and have it in storage...I don't really know.

xoxjenn
01-16-14, 10:53 PM
I think they remove all seasonal items from that year.
I could be wrong, though.
I haven't been on BS, yet, so I'm not sure what was all removed.

pattybobchocobo
01-18-14, 11:56 AM
I think they remove all seasonal items from that year.
I could be wrong, though.
I haven't been on BS, yet, so I'm not sure what was all removed.

No, not all autumn items have been removed. It is just a few. I really did not know why they removed the bobbing for apples...

kvoeller
01-18-14, 12:38 PM
It's been gone since Novemeber 15th. It was pulled along with all the other autumn/Halloween items. At least for iOS it was. I'm not sure about android.

bobbyrae
01-18-14, 01:49 PM
I still have bobbing for apples....I thought that was a goal item? Maybe it's because I bought it then and have it in storage...I don't really know.

If it doesn't have the price above it then it is no longer available for purchase. That is how you know.

pixiegamer
08-28-14, 07:42 PM
I know this is an old thread, but I hope Bobbing for Apples will come back this year! It was a really cute item; I regret having sold mine last year. If I had known it would be removed I would have bought extra :(