PDA

View Full Version : Stormie's Restaurant

ferylit
01-16-14, 12:33 PM
I used to visit Stormies place to preview all the new items available but it's been on the Halloween theme for months. Couldn't someone at Teamlava possibly take 20 minutes and updste the place?

Same thing in Bakery Story & Fashion Story. ..it would be great to see all the new decorations because when you try to place something the "place here" button usually covers the whole item.

Thanks and hope Stormies places get updated soon. =)

ElaineCarrel
01-16-14, 08:14 PM
I used to visit Stormies place to preview all the new items available but it's been on the Halloween theme for months. Couldn't someone at Teamlava possibly take 20 minutes and updste the place?

Same thing in Bakery Story & Fashion Story. ..it would be great to see all the new decorations because when you try to place something the "place here" button usually covers the whole item.

Thanks and hope Stormies places get updated soon. =)

O I so agree. His bakery/restaurant is so ugly that u wonder what's going on. There was a thread going on either RS or BS where 1 of the moderators told us 2 b ready 4 a completely redecorated store after Halloween but as u c it never happened. I remember, and I believe it was in RS, where he even had spoiled food that took 4ever 2 b taken care of.

TL here's a suggestion 4 u . Do something 4 Stormies Store. U promised u would after Halloween and u never did.

kokiromares
01-18-14, 08:16 PM
I hope it gets updated.