PDA

View Full Version : I can't buy flooring or wall paper...

Unregistered
01-13-11, 08:46 AM
there isn't even an option for it... I have a droid

Unregistered
01-13-11, 08:48 AM
there isn't even an option for it... I have a droid

Ok, you need to check out the many, many threads on this topic. In short, because you are android, you cant.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 09:34 AM
So, because if having a droid, you can't change the floors and walls? I'm going thru the same issue...

Unregistered
01-13-11, 10:40 AM
So, because if having a droid, you can't change the floors and walls? I'm going thru the same issue...

YES. That's what the second poster said. And all the replies to thousands of threads just like this. Oh, and TeamLava themselves. What else could it mean? -_-

TeamLava are working on making it available to Androids. -_-

(Jesus I wish Android users would just USE THE ANDROID FORUM TO SEE HOW MANY COUNTLESS TIMES THIS HAS BEEN ASKED AND ANSWERED.)

Unregistered
01-13-11, 01:57 PM
Omg... are you stupid?? There are at least 15 threads with the same problem.. i have it to but i'm smart enough to see the other threads... every person who starts a thread about floor and wall decorations should be banned.. to bad that cant be done...

Unregistered
01-13-11, 05:37 PM
Um, no need to get smart, im new to this, other people is new to this just ignore it if it bothers you!

Unregistered
01-14-11, 08:28 AM
YES. That's what the second poster said. And all the replies to thousands of threads just like this. Oh, and TeamLava themselves. What else could it mean? -_-

TeamLava are working on making it available to Androids. -_-

(Jesus I wish Android users would just USE THE ANDROID FORUM TO SEE HOW MANY COUNTLESS TIMES THIS HAS BEEN ASKED AND ANSWERED.)

No reason to be so rude...

Unregistered
01-15-11, 01:56 PM
I have same problem and I hate it!!! My restaurant is expanded and the floor is bad looking you know

Unregistered
01-15-11, 02:54 PM
Omg... are you stupid?? There are at least 15 threads with the same problem.. i have it to but i'm smart enough to see the other threads... every person who starts a thread about floor and wall decorations should be banned.. to bad that cant be done...

So rude. Think u should be banned for saying that