PDA

View Full Version : Constructible parts in my Gifts

marybeth808
01-16-14, 12:45 AM
Hi there! Level 23 here. I've tried to find the answer to my question in the forums somewhere, with no luck. Hopefully I can explain this succinctly:

I have in my Gifts, 3 standard Gear parts, among many other parts for stoves that I'm not trying to build right now. However I am trying to build an Easy Stove, and I need standard Gears to complete it.

Before this, I noticed when I get parts as gifts, they automatically associate with my in-progress stove, but not these 3 gears. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a way to get them into my stove? Is it possible that the gear that I need for my Easy Stove is different (though identical in name and appearance) from the gear that's sitting in my gift box?

I appreciate any insight. I am surprised at how addicted I've gotten to this game in such a short time. I LOVE all of the comprehensive guides and databases that have been put together by players. I play FashionStory right now too, and I bet I'm going to pick up another game or two here soon.

Have a great day!

<3
Mary

shanapiv
01-16-14, 12:51 AM
They should already count towards your oven!

meme1098
01-16-14, 12:34 PM
When you click on the appliance box, does it show you have 3 gears accumulated and then the request to get more from your nbrs?

marybeth808
01-16-14, 12:43 PM
OH! @meme yes that's what's happening. So I guess it's just showing up in both places (Under my Gifts, and in the in-progress stove menu), right?

I don't know why I didn't just assume that was happening… although it makes a lot more sense now that I've gotten more parts that I need.

Derp!

Thanks Shanapiv and meme1098 <3

Mary

meme1098
01-16-14, 03:27 PM
You're welcome. We all have those "duh" moments. It happens way to often to me as I getter older and I'm already as old as dirt. :D

shanapiv
01-16-14, 09:38 PM
You're welcome :) Lol....I'm 23 and I feel like I'm one of the older people in the game....maybe it's just all my neighbors are mad young! haha