PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Bought/Purchased The Wrong Thing?

chalupa2030
01-15-14, 07:57 PM
The other day I got the wrong habitat. Okay ~ I'm an idiot and blonde but.....

The arrow is now gone when it takes you to the market to tell you which habitat to get. :(Built it. Waited.

Wrong one.

buttabdullah99
01-15-14, 08:35 PM
Yeah I did about 3 times and every time lost my 100 gold so total 300 when I started my game I bought 26000 food with 100 gold and did it about 3 times in different days by mistake ;(;(:(

tjtrout
01-16-14, 12:24 AM
In my early days I accidentally bought a Dawntree Dragon and the bad thing was I had just breed one a few days earlier. I was so mad at myself, I've never bought another dragon since.

Amber498
01-16-14, 02:10 AM
In the early days I woke up from a nap and was looking at the dragons in the market when I was still a little groggy. Before I knew it, Peacock was on one of my nests. Now I'm extremely careful when scrolling through dragons in the market. There wasn't a pop-up back then asking to confirm the purchase. Hopefully there is one now.

jus7_me89
01-16-14, 02:17 AM
I accidentally bought 26.000 food when i put my iphone in my pocket. It was such a "great" surprise. I had a lot of free time ( i was recovering from a surgery ) so i played a lot of DS, I already had over 250.000 food, there was no need for extra apples. I was really mad because i was trying to save for a 3rd nest.

kbrown0410
01-16-14, 02:46 AM
I once bought a Tropic by accident (though I couldn't breed one if my life depended on it, and still haven't), and also accidentally spent 700 gold on speeding up an expansion. I was saving to get a Diamond...

buttabdullah99
01-16-14, 04:20 AM
I accidentally bought 26.000 food when i put my iphone in my pocket. It was such a "great" surprise. I had a lot of free time ( i was recovering from a surgery ) so i played a lot of DS, I already had over 250.000 food, there was no need for extra apples. I was really mad because i was trying to save for a 3rd nest.
Hi yeah same thing happened with me my DS was opened and I put it in my pocket after some time I saw and there is written u have got 26000 food and I was like what the hell :p :(

gdmcrjunkie
01-16-14, 04:32 AM
I bought Mermaid when I was almost ready to get Treasure. To this day I still feel annoyed when I see the daily popups.

chalupa2030
01-17-14, 09:17 AM
I bought Mermaid when I was almost ready to get Treasure. To this day I still feel annoyed when I see the daily popups.

Aw! Mermaid is cool, though:)

Annica5
01-17-14, 11:23 AM
I somehow upgraded a habitat with 500 gold. Still don't know how I did it ( yes I'm blond too ). Fallen in other gold traps but always had that one-second-too-late realization what I just did, speeded when it's one minute left many times.

beastcaliente
01-17-14, 11:26 AM
As my game was loading it glitches out and made me press buy all parts for the steampunk and magnetic dragon I wasted like 600 gold I was saving for goldwing or the other gold making beasts but I have 2 gold dragons so I have almost recovered from that still pissed about it though

brandonu
01-17-14, 01:52 PM
I haven't bought anything by mistake in this game, but I did buy a Shell Monster by mistake in Monster Story (RIP). I've lost plenty of gold harvesting food however.

MakJulos
01-18-14, 08:37 AM
All on purpose and after actually thinking about it a while i spent some money on the current deal -73% off or smthn, Kaleido + food + coins - and even if it wasn't much money at all (about the same as for a XL pizza lol) i now regret spending any money on this game at all - every frikkin time i enter the lottery tournaments i realize TL doesn't deserve my money, and still i go shop...yes, i have done it before! Will i ever learn... *whaps self on head* Someone plz lock up the apple store, nao! :p

danni7788
01-18-14, 08:56 AM
All on purpose and after actually thinking about it a while i spent some money on the current deal -73% off or smthn, Kaleido + food + coins - and even if it wasn't much money at all (about the same as for a XL pizza lol) i now regret spending any money on this game at all - every frikkin time i enter the lottery tournaments i realize TL doesn't deserve my money, and still i go shop...yes, i have done it before! Will i ever learn... *whaps self on head* Someone plz lock up the apple store, nao! :p

I'm about to cave on the libra sale package that I currently have. Help me stay strong and not buy it!!!

chalupa2030
01-18-14, 07:04 PM
I'm about to cave on the libra sale package that I currently have. Help me stay strong and not buy it!!!

What is it? $20? I always get a ugly sale package:( I have a package now that I don't want! The Jester, I think. I want the Eclipse package! Very cool dragon!

Go for it, woman! :)

danni7788
01-18-14, 11:09 PM
What is it? $20? I always get a ugly sale package:( I have a package now that I don't want! The Jester, I think. I want the Eclipse package! Very cool dragon!

Go for it, woman! :)

Hahaha I LOVE that you are encouraging this habit. Me spending money, that is. I have 2 hours left to decide and I don't think I'm going to go for it. Don't have the habitat space anyway for a new zodiac habitat unless I upgrade my stables. I prefer to keep my nursery :)

MakJulos
01-19-14, 03:34 AM

NOOO! Don't do it! Don't join the dark side!

Hehe well the reason i regret falling for these offers is just the fact that i don't think TL deserves rewarding until they provide more fair tournaments and such - i guess they should be nice enough to help loyal players out with more habitats too, before we give them extra money - but that's just my opinion. It's just too much about them making more money - they must do this ofc, but they could also help players out with game improvements like this.

Oh and yes, i did buy that Libra package too earlier *whaps self on head again, a little harder this time* :p

chalupa2030
01-19-14, 08:05 AM
NOOO! Don't do it! Don't join the dark side!

Oh, but we have cookies on the Dark Side.:)

http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-cute-002.gif

MakJulos
01-19-14, 03:20 PM

THAT is a good point, hmmm..... :cool:

cakeandpie
01-19-14, 03:24 PM
Once when pulling my iPhone out of my pocket, I accidentally bought 5,000,000 coins for 250 gold. I was NOT a happy camper, let me tell you! :mad:

chalupa2030
01-19-14, 05:46 PM
Once when pulling my iPhone out of my pocket, I accidentally bought 5,000,000 coins for 250 gold. I was NOT a happy camper, let me tell you! :mad:

I just freakin did this!! I was tappin along and bought coins for gold!!

Who does that?

Idiots and blondes.

Mani_Sari
01-19-14, 06:54 PM

They must be the raisin ones disguised as chocolate chip cookies lol.

danni7788
01-19-14, 10:25 PM

Omg this just cracked me up. Spot on.

awsumum
01-20-14, 01:49 AM

LOL!!
I've accidentally bought a super dragon, when I already had one :( appealed to TL's customer service, but nada, so did the trade thing, still, NOT HAPPY, JAN (cost was 750 gold, ouch) it especially hurt as I really didn't want it.

elwood99
01-20-14, 05:48 AM
I once bought mythic accidentally while looking at the album. At that time there was no confirmation. Lost 600 gold for nothing as i just bred mythic

chalupa2030
01-20-14, 06:33 AM
LOL!!
I've accidentally bought a super dragon, when I already had one :( appealed to TL's customer service, but nada, so did the trade thing, still, NOT HAPPY, JAN (cost was 750 gold, ouch) it especially hurt as I really didn't want it.

Omg! 750 in gold! TL really wouldn't refund it? I wonder if they can investigate something like that ~ then I guess, though, lots of folks would be "changing their mind" and claiming a mistake.

I am so sorry for you!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug008.gif

yeshayahu
01-24-14, 12:31 PM
So what does a person do when they lose Gold overnight? That happened to me 3 X's now.

kooky panda
01-24-14, 02:08 PM
I am sorry to those who have lost gold.
The forum cannot help with this. For loss of gold, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.