PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing food... please don't tell me this has been answered before.

kfrannie85
01-15-14, 07:01 PM
Does anyone have a real solution to disappearing food when you block the door? Yes, I have read that this feature was not intended.

Some people are able to successfully block customers out and some are not. Of course, i am not! just my luck!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anyways, i have read that you just need to leave the door open but block access to the tables. Then customers leave angry. Help!!! I need a solution. This game isn't fun anymore because of this.

happy new year everyone, thanks in advance

nky1111
01-15-14, 07:13 PM
why should it be much fun on lvl 1? the fun awaits later
it's quite natural that u can't serve 100 people with 1 oven . u can decrease the number of seats, they'll leave angry, then come less and eat less.

shanapiv
01-15-14, 07:19 PM
Customers leaving angry doesn't affect anything in the long run....doesn't cost you money. So let em leave! And cook up food! Once you have enough unblock your tables and let em eat! The happiness rating will go back up then. :)

Of course once you run out of money to cook food I'd let them come in to make $$ if you need to

ferylit
01-15-14, 07:23 PM
I didn't block my restaurant & all my food disappeared twice overnight. I emailed support and was told that this happens when the door is blocked but I clearly stated in my email that I never block my door. Clearly no one even read my email thoroughly. Keep on cooking, tl can't or won't do anything.

shanapiv
01-15-14, 07:31 PM
I didn't block my restaurant & all my food disappeared twice overnight. I emailed support and was told that this happens when the door is blocked but I clearly stated in my email that I never block my door. Clearly no one even read my email thoroughly. Keep on cooking, tl can't or won't do anything.

Lol...."Team Lava" is ALL OVER the door blocking thing. It's like they have a personal vendetta against it.

kooky panda
01-16-14, 06:07 AM
Does anyone have a real solution to disappearing food when you block the door? Yes, I have read that this feature was not intended.

Some people are able to successfully block customers out and some are not. Of course, i am not! just my luck!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anyways, i have read that you just need to leave the door open but block access to the tables. Then customers leave angry. Help!!! I need a solution. This game isn't fun anymore because of this.

happy new year everyone, thanks in advance

Since blocking the door is not part of the design of the game, glitches like "quick sales" may or may not happen.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.