PDA

View Full Version : Emergency! Dragon Story restarted itself

Gypsy_Cat
01-15-14, 04:22 PM
I play on a Kindle Fire HDX - I just went to harvest my crops, I got the message box popped up so I accepted a request from a neighbor, then I got the no internet connection dialogue box so I hit "try again". It went into processing mode and came back as a completely new game!!! No dragons, no coins, etc. I uninstalled and reinstalled. No change. I uninstalled, shut down my device, waited about 10 seconds and turned it back on. Then I reinstalled again and still don't have my stuff. I went into overview and my island name is gone; everything. I then went into my game that is on my phone and visited my Kindle game and all of my stuff looks like mine. Can someone please please please help me figure out how to get it back on my device?? I am afraid to open my other TL games for fear of this happening there too.

Thanks for any help!

Gypsy_Cat
01-15-14, 04:59 PM
OMG, it's back! I uninstalled it and left it for about an hour then reinstalled. That was so scary! My game was gone for a long time. I had sent an email to support so I really hope they can figure out what happened so this doesn't go on again.

CuddlyDragon
01-15-14, 05:01 PM
O.o Ill let support know they can close your ticket. I'm glad its back!

Gypsy_Cat
01-15-14, 08:09 PM
Thanks CuddlyDragon; it was really nerve wracking for a long time. I really hope it was a fluke but support should really check it out. I did send them a follow up email to let them know it was fixed.

kooky panda
01-16-14, 05:59 AM
Glad you are back and running!