PDA

View Full Version : Lost Servings of Food!

Frustrated Chef
01-13-11, 07:15 AM
I have 10 stoves. To pile up on food before opening my resto, I was cooking the same dish on all the stoves. For 3 days now, i have cooked 10 pots of turkey and lobster and 6 pots of quesadilla (4 pots got spoiled). Today, I have cooked 10 pots of chocolate mousse. Since I have a limited number of counters (which is by choice), the "chef" combined all the same dish. I proceeded on cooking a new set of dish (plum pudding) and collecting my tips. While doing this, I encountered the "out of sync" message several times. I ignored it and continued with the accepting of gifts, etc. When I was done, I checked my food in the counters. To my surprise, when I hover to my combined dishes, the number was equivalent to just 1 pot of each dish! Not the thousands of servings it should be. I also noticed that my coins have increased though I'm not sure if it's the correct payment for my missing food. But that's not the point here! It has lost the fun of preparing food for your "customers".

First, the bug of the food being speedily consumed eg. 30,000 servings consumed in 2 hours?!? Now, I don't even have to open my restaurant! C'mon! I really thought this is a relaxing and fun game. I always end up frustrated when playing this. Several issues I encountered were food consumed in a matter of hours (sometimes minutes), tipped a lot of neighbors to reach the 4-star rating, got the out of sync message then I'm back to the 3-star rating, patiently checked each box to gift ~400 neighbors, hit send, got the processing then I'm directed to the restaurant view (gifts were not sent at all). But this really topped my list. It defeated my purpose of cooking same dishes in all of the stoves. I can't blame my other neighbors who probably got fed up with these issues and left their food rotting in the stoves, grills and ovens! I really hope somebody from TL is looking at these issues. What's the use of creating a lot of games if you can't even make this right?

Unregistered
01-13-11, 08:30 PM
Same thing just happened to me, those food which are on duplicate counters disappeared, and leaving 1 pot serving on 1 counter after a "out of sync" massage. I lost more then 15,000++ serving of food in 2 second, and i don't think i was paid.......

Unregistered
01-13-11, 09:06 PM
This happens to me too, but I enjoy the thrill of selling a lot of food in just 15 minutes.
Once I made 80,000 in just 15mins. Another time I made 120,000 in 2 hours.
I think it's kind of a connection issue sort of thing. I like to call it a "rollforward" like "rollback"

Unregistered
01-14-11, 05:11 AM
I sometimes "lose sync" when I get notified my food is ready and I go into the game to serve the dishes. The food that I waited 24 hours for to prepare sometimes just vanishes straight from the stove. Very annoying.

FrenchMacaron1
01-19-11, 12:39 AM
I?ve just lost food too! It was ready to serve, then the sync message appead, and the food was gone before I serve it! Not to tell about yesterday?s sync problem, Iwas unable to cook during 1 hour at least, just when I was supposed to cook...

Unregistered
01-19-11, 07:57 AM
I had just put all the food that I had cooked all night out on mu counters. I got a "need Internet connection" message. When I cam back, all my food was gone! And just when I needed the money! How aggravating!