PDA

View Full Version : Please add an unlock goal appliances and dishes (like cranberry cider) w. gems

pattybobchocobo
01-15-14, 03:59 PM
It would be nice to be able to unlock goal items with gems. Could you please make an unlock goal appliances and dishes button?

ElaineCarrel
01-15-14, 04:07 PM
I'm confused by ur request. Aren't u able 2 skip steps in the challenges by paying gems already? What's the sense of doing challenges if u want 2 skip steps by paying gems? Like I said, I'm confused w what ur asking 4.

sally_brown
01-16-14, 11:20 AM
I think the original poster might be talking about previous goals that are no longer active, but the appliances are still available, but locked.

pattybobchocobo
01-16-14, 01:51 PM
Yes, I mean an option where you can choose to unlock appliances/dishes from goals that are no longer active, but it would be nice if you could choose if you would like to unlock those items anytime. I would like that.

chemgirl81
04-23-14, 02:14 PM
I agree it would be nice to have the opportunity to unlock the goals. I would love to be able to complete the older goals. For us new players it is frustrating to see all these ovens we can't gain access to. Please open up the older goals to us newbies!

sweetypies97
04-24-14, 02:53 AM
Yes please! I've never bought gems in RS or BS but this is the one thing that could tempt me.

nmishii
04-24-14, 09:42 AM
Yes, I agree. It would be nice to unlock stuff that is locked by old goals, or to have the opportunity to do old goals.

cynalie
04-30-14, 07:59 PM
I agree on this! First 1-2 years I was playing on Android and we had no goals so we missed all those things. Please make something where all the goals we havent done yet shows up so we can complete them anytime maybe? It gives us something to do. I'm lvl 99 and mastered my white oven dishes and drink mixer too. Now I just master the other dishes on my other ovens/appliances. :)

LavaRain8
05-01-14, 05:07 PM
Or at the very least, remove the grayed out icons of them in the Design mode so that we won't be sad that we can't purchase them. :(

But I already know how this would go though. Unlock goal item: 10 gems. Goal table: 10 gems each ..... oh but wait, we have a surprise 30% off sale on Gems! Yay?

The option would be nice though regardless, for those who do wish to purchase them with the use of gems.

momofcris
05-16-14, 08:41 PM
I just joined the forum to ask this same question. I'm a level 99, & due to medical issues hadn't been able to play for a few months. I'd definitely would buy gems to be able to purchase the appliances & food I missed out on. I believe it would be a big money maker.
Please give us the opportunity to purchase these items .

KimWill
06-06-14, 03:43 AM
I just joined the forum to ask this same question. I'm a level 99, & due to medical issues hadn't been able to play for a few months. I'd definitely would buy gems to be able to purchase the appliances & food I missed out on. I believe it would be a big money maker.
Please give us the opportunity to purchase these items .

Exactly

larissa2k
06-06-14, 06:15 AM
I think this is good maybe for black Friday have a sale and pop up unlock goal for 20 to 50 gems and they give you like as many goal choices as they want but let's say 5 goals from year or two ago and say you really like goals you unlock them all they give you 32 days to finish them so it's fair to other players who did goal

LilGreeneyes
07-03-14, 11:35 PM
My question is, how can I unlock some goals? I couldn't have a chance to play and I really want to accomplish it.

Thanks!

bobbyrae
07-04-14, 05:45 AM
My question is, how can I unlock some goals? I couldn't have a chance to play and I really want to accomplish it.

Thanks!

You can't at the moment. Goals are timed and once the timer runs out the opportunity for completing that goal also passes.