PDA

View Full Version : avatars

Unregistered
01-13-11, 05:12 AM
I was just wondering if there could be a way for us to be able to create our own avatar. The two simple ones that are on here are just to bland and to be honest, we all aren't of the same race nor do we look the same so why can't we be able to create someone who resembles who we are

Unregistered
01-13-11, 06:55 AM
I was just wondering if there could be a way for us to be able to create our own avatar. The two simple ones that are on here are just to bland and to be honest, we all aren't of the same race nor do we look the same so why can't we be able to create someone who resembles who we are

Probably because it is simply a chef, and the game is Bakery Story, not Fashion Story. But I am sure they will come out with Fashion Story soon enough.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 04:16 AM
I don't think not once did I mention anything about fashion, the statement that I was trying to make is could they make it more diverse, because I am quite sure not every chef is of the same race. This has nothing to do with fashion because in that case I think I would have stated that.

Unregistered
01-26-11, 09:29 AM
I was wondering the same thing. I figured that it would be possible considering it avatar customization is available in cafeworld.

Unregistered
01-26-11, 10:10 PM
I wish they would do that too. Our bakeries are all customized. Why not our avatars?

Only thing is that it might cost gems!