PDA

View Full Version : Please don't forget about St. Patrick's Day!

CoalCountry
01-15-14, 02:11 AM
I'm reading a lot about Valentine's Day quests. I too love Valentine's Day, but I also love ST. PATRICK'S DAY coming in March! Please have something special for St. Paddy's Day! And also, EASTER! Thanks for allowing us to submit ideas. :)

AuntyRose32
01-15-14, 09:07 PM
Yes, I too would love to see St. Paddy's Day come to my kingdom. Hope you can make that happen TL, think of all the (dare I say it...) green possibilities :)

aypeerez
02-21-14, 11:06 AM
One of my neighbours is hoping for green animals. I am hoping for a leprechaun to visit. Will there be a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow (oh no I didn't buy one in the Valentines Day window)? What kind of a green would we get mixing yellow and blue dye and would Griselda favour that colour for a new dress.

Hmm lots of possibilities. Wishing Team Lava the luck of the Irish, may you always find the clover has four leaves and your imagination continue to run riot causing joy and consternation to the loyal players of this game.

Thanks for the wonderful weekly updates making Fridays (in New Zealand) fabulous ������

LadyLolepere
03-02-14, 12:33 PM
If we are going to have St Patricks day quests...please start them early enough so that they maybe completed by St Pats day �� that way we can join Thurston at the Pub and drink green lager

tracy0317
03-10-14, 01:23 PM
I agree with you. My birthday is on St. Patricks Day. I just downloaded St. Patricks Day for Bakery Story. I hope we get it for Restaurant story as well.

monarth
03-12-14, 04:21 PM
It would be so great to have a St Patty's day theme!!! Please consider this!