PDA

View Full Version : Gem Oops!

luna2cute
01-14-14, 05:44 PM
Doh!

I thought to collect the sparkles on buildings that you had to double tap the building to get them. So I did that a few times and then realized that I used up all my gems speeding things up! Ack!

So...don't do what I did!!! :)

And for my own sanity, besides the little quests that come up, how else can I earn gems without buying them? I have no idea how many I started with but had never spent any and now have zero, so how can I get more? Or do I just wait and do quests etc?

So, moral of the story, not all games work the same - don't double tap buildings in castle story!! Lol.

I'm such a dork...

meme1098
01-14-14, 05:48 PM
Yea...that bites. I'm sorry that happened to you. When you get games in your goal book, go ahead and download those. You get rewards for downloading and reaching certain levels.

luna2cute
01-14-14, 05:50 PM
Thanks meme! Lesson learned. I never double tap in any other game, why on earth would I do it here? Haha.

kooky panda
01-14-14, 07:43 PM
Oh I am sorry, but do not feel like a dork, when the game first came out I did exactly the same thing!

I get random gems from my purple cow, sometimes Sir Piggy and some of the adventures.

There are sometimes other quests that shown up where you can earn gems, but please note that IOS player do not get gems for downloading or playing other games. Those quests have 0 rewards.

HorseHoundandFoxHoldings
01-14-14, 07:47 PM
I think we have all used our gems as you did, without intending to use any gems at all. So instead of feeling like a dork (as again, I know I did), think of it as now you really are a team lava player!

cghost2
01-14-14, 08:50 PM
Since when?? I play castle story on iPad and less than one month ago, I downloaded other recommended game and got gems? This wont happen any more???

Oh I am sorry, but do not feel like a dork, when the game first came out I did exactly the same thing!

I get random gems from my purple cow, sometimes Sir Piggy and some of the adventures.

There are sometimes other quests that shown up where you can earn gems, but please note that IOS player do not get gems for downloading or playing other games. Those quests have 0 rewards.

outhouse01
01-14-14, 10:11 PM
Since when?? I play castle story on iPad and less than one month ago, I downloaded other recommended game and got gems? This wont happen any more???

You need to read between the lines.

You do not gems for downloading games, however when you go back to CS there will be a new goal to collect from a building etc. meaning 0 gems for download, but then a new goal appears, presto, gems. Something to do with apple/iTunes regulations I believe.

luna2cute
01-14-14, 11:00 PM
Glad to know I'm not a dork, but just a team lava player. Lol. Too funny!

Happy to join the club. :)