PDA

View Full Version : Valentine Castle Story

finaidyoda
01-14-14, 01:01 PM
Will we get a chance to download the Valentine items this year? I missed them last year.

PikaSquirrel
01-14-14, 02:54 PM
Thanks for your interest in the Valentine's Day content. We'll forward your feedback to the development team.

thomaatjuh
01-14-14, 02:58 PM
Same here!

psmilay1
01-14-14, 10:50 PM
I would love to see that again as well:)

thippe
01-15-14, 12:22 AM
I love Valentine decoration,will waiting.

moon331
01-17-14, 08:31 PM
I played from last summer and missed the valentine version. I would love to play valentine version even if I had to pay gems. Finger crossed!

schmookis
01-17-14, 10:19 PM
Me too me to me two! I so so so want an alicorn. I know I can save my gems and buy one but succeeding in the challenge is the best part of the fun. The alicorn is visual reward for hard work well done. ��

ala157
01-18-14, 02:46 AM
I have some of last years Valentine items and was really hoping to get the rest this year!

echowuuu
01-18-14, 04:00 AM
What's the special item valentine edition will offer? I did play the last valentine edition but was too low level to notice what the edition is so special about?

cloudsail
01-18-14, 10:45 AM
What's the special item valentine edition will offer? I did play the last valentine edition but was too low level to notice what the edition is so special about?

Mostly the ability to craft an alicorn in the love shack, otherwise the only way to get one is to buy with gems.

echowuuu
01-18-14, 11:23 PM
Mostly the ability to craft an alicorn in the love shack, otherwise the only way to get one is to buy with gems.

Cool, seem I didn't miss a thing, been crafting valentine trees allot recently, and 4 alicons so far.

carolinarain
01-19-14, 12:20 AM
I wish I could rent my Love Shack out or something to share with you guys! I definitely think it'd be awesome for everyone to get another chance to play, or even do another holiday. St. Patrick's Day perhaps? Everything green and lucky? That'd be AWESOME!

EllieTheBeeEater
01-19-14, 02:46 AM
Yes please please please bring back the love shack for valentines 2014!

I played CS when it was quite new and did the valentines stuff, then started afresh when my iPhone died and I got an iPod instead. Sadly back then I didn't know you could transfer to a new device :(

It would be fab to have the opportunity to do the love shack stuff! Pretty please :)

aypeerez
01-19-14, 05:56 AM
Me too. Pretty please with sugar on top. I got my iPhone and found this game well after Valentines Day. Kind neighbours donated me love items which sit in my storage hoping to be used some day.

littlebridge
01-22-14, 09:31 AM
I agree! I started playing right after the content could no longer be accessed, so I have lots of unused valentine inventory, bc I accepted it in the beginning not knowing what it was. Would really love to be able to use it this year!! :D

sabbywabbys
01-22-14, 08:15 PM
Me too! Bring back the shack! Pretttty pleaseeee

Queenzod
01-22-14, 08:41 PM
At least to have a place to throw Griselda and the Baron when things between them start getting a little too....oogey.

passinthru8
01-22-14, 09:21 PM
Would love opportunity to download Valentine Edition. I was gifted a lot of Love & Pink stuff that I can not use. Also want a Love Shack as an additional workshop!!!