PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Battle Tournament : Thunderbird Dragon

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

DarkAther
01-19-14, 04:01 PM
I wonder if i should use the Ultimate i've saved up for Angel or Infinity rather than saving it for Thunderbird...these 2 Diamond class dragons should be harder than the Thunderbird, at least in theory....but then again they're all lvl20 so none is easy....ugh, decisions decisions....maybe i should keep trying to kill Angel, then use Ultimate on Infinity (if needed at 3rd hit), and the hope Thunderbird goes down using Champion.... WOOT! This is like planning tactics, in the middle of all the randomness! Yay!

If your looking to use an Ult. I would use it on Angel or Infinity and hope the next one is easier. Thunderbird wasn't that hard for me to beat. Infinity in the past has been harder to beat, but it just depended on the tournament. Try some babies too. Good luck!

DarkAther
01-19-14, 04:07 PM
Congrats DA!!!!! Summer, Figment , Kami, belbar, and many others. This is the first day I can actually look at my iPad. Tournament was a no go for me. Health is first. Missed my forum friends. Just catching up on posts. Congrats figment on new sweet baby. Just might try for some arrowheads but can't fathom winning while I feel this terrible. OK. Good luck if you're still battling. These dragons are beasts!!!!!

Thanks, larrystorm. Keep getting some rest!

Mani_Sari
01-19-14, 04:24 PM
WOOT! This is like planning tactics, in the middle of all the randomness! Yay!

Too funny, but all too real in this game. Just keep trying to kill that Angel, Infinity has always been a problem for me. Yey! Just beat amazon with Black Knight BBB!

Mani_Sari
01-19-14, 04:39 PM
Nope. I spent 1 1/2 days on Warden- 26 rounds. He finally went down to Paladin. My advice on these higher level champions are to find what comes closest and then use something with the same colors or try a different attack with the same dragon. Good luck everyone!

I had to endure 30 battles cycling all the Champions and whatever tips I could find here on Warden. The health bar seems to always stop at the same place, even the first hit is identical to the rest. It was the exact same thing battling Immortal. I've only missed out on the Ying Yang tourney, but the in the rest there would be at least 1 opponent that is unbeatable. Yeah i'm sure it would lose eventually, but i'm not taking the chance to keep fighting it to battle 50+ and missed out on the prize.

rosewaterlily
01-19-14, 04:41 PM
Giving up on this tournament. I refuse to ultimate (only do it for dragons I truly think are beautiful and thunderbird isn't up to my standards) and am just gonna heal all my dragons and throw baby fire in the arena every hour against amazon. At least I collected all the 15 gold available so it wasn't a total waste of time.

DarkAther
01-19-14, 04:42 PM
Too funny, but all too real in this game. Just keep trying to kill that Angel, Infinity has always been a problem for me. Yey! Just beat amazon with Black Knight BBB!

Congrats Mani_Sari!

DarkAther
01-19-14, 04:44 PM
I had to endure 30 battles cycling all the Champions and whatever tips I could find here on Warden. The health bar seems to always stop at the same place, even the first hit is identical to the rest. It was the exact same thing battling Immortal. I've only missed out on the Ying Yang tourney, but the in the rest there would be at least 1 opponent that is unbeatable. Yeah i'm sure it would lose eventually, but i'm not taking the chance to keep fighting it to battle 50+ and missed out on the prize.

Yes, sometimes you need to Ult if there's no time.

DarkAther
01-19-14, 04:46 PM
Giving up on this tournament. I refuse to ultimate (only do it for dragons I truly think are beautiful and thunderbird isn't up to my standards) and am just gonna heal all my dragons and throw baby fire in the arena every hour against amazon. At least I collected all the 15 gold available so it wasn't a total waste of time.

Good luck. Maybe you'll get him that way. Just remember to switch the attacks.

sumi612
01-19-14, 04:50 PM
i used epic immortal with BMB

goodluck..

dont give up its only 5 rounds now.. :)

Thanks cdbabe! Just whipped Warden with my Platinum! Only 4 to go...

SecretTarth
01-19-14, 04:51 PM
Just defeated Helios with a Lvl 1 Honeybee. 5 more to go...

JustKay
01-19-14, 04:57 PM
Yes!! Just beat Angel with a baby fire! One fire attack and he's hanging on a sliver of health. Around 2 days or so on Angel... it's getting tougher and tougher to not spend gold in tourneys. Here's hoping Infinity is a cake walk...

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 05:01 PM
Congrats DA!!!!! Summer, Figment , Kami, belbar, and many others. This is the first day I can actually look at my iPad. Tournament was a no go for me. Health is first. Missed my forum friends. Just catching up on posts. Congrats figment on new sweet baby. Just might try for some arrowheads but can't fathom winning while I feel this terrible. OK. Good luck if you're still battling. These dragons are beasts!!!!!

Thnx. Yes Larry health comes first, both mental and physical.

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 05:02 PM
Yes!! Just beat Angel with a baby fire! One fire attack and he's hanging on a sliver of health. Around 2 days or so on Angel... it's getting tougher and tougher to not spend gold in tourneys. Here's hoping Infinity is a cake walk...

Well done great!
Infinity - I used a Paladin

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 05:08 PM

Good Luck! Wins are quite random

cdbabe
01-19-14, 05:23 PM
I wonder if i should use the Ultimate i've saved up for Angel or Infinity rather than saving it for Thunderbird...these 2 Diamond class dragons should be harder than the Thunderbird, at least in theory....but then again they're all lvl20 so none is easy....ugh, decisions decisions....maybe i should keep trying to kill Angel, then use Ultimate on Infinity (if needed at 3rd hit), and the hope Thunderbird goes down using Champion.... WOOT! This is like planning tactics, in the middle of all the randomness! Yay!

why dont you try first battles Angel and Infinity lets say give them atleast 3-5 rounds then ult them if you cant beat within those battles..

i beat angel wiht my epic Aether MMM

i beat infinity with my epic diamond BM

best of luck!!!!

cdbabe
01-19-14, 05:25 PM

get well soon larrystorm....

im sure there will more tournament coming and we all be back again having a group forum..

again all the best and hope you well..:)

cdbabe
01-19-14, 05:28 PM
Nope. I spent 1 1/2 days on Warden- 26 rounds. He finally went down to Paladin. My advice on these higher level champions are to find what comes closest and then use something with the same colors or try a different attack with the same dragon. Good luck everyone!

I totally agree with you DA and it really makes HUGE difference with each battles

cdbabe
01-19-14, 05:34 PM

yeah that is TRUE... Like for example with my tournament Ive noticed that for the last tournament every round 20 im having trouble spending most of the day battling which i ended up Ult which ever opponent i have.

Mani_Sari
01-19-14, 05:34 PM
28: Angel defeated by Gold (M). Finally some luck, yey! :D

cdbabe
01-19-14, 05:37 PM

yeheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

few more rounds!!!!!

congrats guys

cdbabe
01-19-14, 05:39 PM

yuhooooooooo

congrats!!!!!

2 moe to go!!

Kevin0908
01-19-14, 05:56 PM
27. 10 black knight lost to 18 amazon mmm, 8 immortal lost mbb, 10 warden lost mmm, 10 pegasus lost mbm, 10 diamond lost, 10 diamond lost bmb, 10 diamond lost bmb, 10 infinity beat 18 amazon mm++

DarkAther
01-19-14, 06:06 PM

Congrats!!!!

DarkAther
01-19-14, 06:07 PM

Congrats!!!!

DarkAther
01-19-14, 06:08 PM

Congrats!!!! Good luck on Infinity!!!

DarkAther
01-19-14, 06:11 PM

Congrats!!!!!

DarkAther
01-19-14, 06:13 PM
27. 10 black knight lost to 18 amazon mmm, 8 immortal lost mbb, 10 warden lost mmm, 10 pegasus lost mbm, 10 diamond lost, 10 diamond lost bmb, 10 diamond lost bmb, 10 infinity beat 18 amazon mm++

Congrats!!!!! 3 more to go!

DarkAther
01-19-14, 06:14 PM
Almost there! Congrats on your progresses. Good luck everyone!

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 06:34 PM

Yes well done. Keep it going !

sumi612
01-19-14, 06:35 PM
Jade beat by warden 6 bbm

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 06:37 PM

Good well done.

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 06:38 PM

lovely move.
Few more rounds left !

cdbabe
01-19-14, 06:50 PM

congrats!!!!! 2 more to go!!!!

Mani_Sari
01-19-14, 06:51 PM
29: Infinity defeated by Gold (MM). Woo hoo, saves me some gold, thank you all and good luck to all still battling! :D

cdbabe
01-19-14, 06:52 PM

i use dmy epic immortal BMM

goodlcuk sumi612

cdbabe
01-19-14, 06:52 PM
29: Infinity defeated by Gold (MM). Woo hoo, saves me some gold, thank you all and good luck to all still battling! :D

yeheyyyyyy

1 more to go

glitterbabies
01-19-14, 07:07 PM
I wish people would stop referring to the ++ as if it is something we control. From what was explained to me it is totally random and therefore nothing we do gives us the ++ so saying MM++ is misleading because really it was just MM and you got lucky and got more power than usual.

I had said I wouldn't do these battles again because they are a time suck and ultimately a gold suck because some dragons are impossible to get by without the ultimate but I really want this thunderbird dragon so once again I am trying it. I am stuck on Jade with Crusader healing at the moment. Not sure if I should just ultimate my way through the remainder since I have 160 gold pieces or try to defeat these dragons normally.

DarkAther
01-19-14, 07:09 PM

Great job, sumi!!!!!

DarkAther
01-19-14, 07:11 PM

Congrats!!!! 1 more!

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 07:13 PM
I wish people would stop referring to the ++ as if it is something we control. From what was explained to me it is totally random and therefore nothing we do gives us the ++ so saying MM++ is misleading because really it was just MM and you got lucky and got more power than usual.

I had said I wouldn't do these battles again because they are a time suck and ultimately a gold suck because some dragons are impossible to get by without the ultimate but I really want this thunderbird dragon so once again I am trying it. I am stuck on Jade with Crusader healing at the moment. Not sure if I should just ultimate my way through the remainder since I have 160 gold pieces or try to defeat these dragons normally.

Against Jade I too used a Crusader.
I think it is the color Red that helped.

Try to fight a bit more. sometimes when you ultimate one, the rest become easier ......

DarkAther
01-19-14, 07:15 PM

Well you still have time. Jade has been beaten by the champion types, Quetzal, Angel, Crusader, Jade, Helios, Dark Angel. I beat it with Paladin. I wish you luck in getting it.

cdbabe
01-19-14, 07:20 PM

i beat it my epic immortal BMM

dont waste your gold im sure you still got time to finish the tournament if not then Ultimate jade

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 07:21 PM
Well you still have time. Jade has been beaten by the champion types, Quetzal, Angel, Crusader, Jade, Helios, Dark Angel. I beat it with Paladin. I wish you luck in getting it.

I am quite impressed with Paladin.
used it for Infinity and Thunderstorm too.

cdbabe
01-19-14, 07:22 PM
hello guys,

where else can get gold aside from sent gift and buying (which is not my really my option).

I use to get it when TL ask to play and download thier other games.

Its been a while now since no advert about. :(

bzoo19
01-19-14, 07:28 PM
Congrats cdbabe, Sumer and many others who won the tournament

bzoo19
01-19-14, 07:29 PM
Guys need help please how to beat thunderbird? Lost warden, super dragon, aether so far.

sumi612
01-19-14, 07:33 PM
Just beat amazon 18 with warden 6 bbb first try �� 3 more battles! Hope angel doesnt give me a hard time!

cdbabe
01-19-14, 07:36 PM
Guys need help please how to beat thunderbird? Lost warden, super dragon, aether so far.

I used my epic Hannukah to beat him just MMM

all of my champions lost to him so i decided use the option from battle arena calculator

goodluck one more to go!!!!

cdbabe
01-19-14, 07:37 PM
Just beat amazon 18 with warden 6 bbb first try �� 3 more battles! Hope angel doesnt give me a hard time!

bgi congrats!!!!

3 more to go....

ThunderRemix8
01-19-14, 07:39 PM
I'm stuck on Warden. All my strongest have fallen trying to defeat him. Passion, Scorpion, and a few non-epics. About to send in a baby, probably Eagle.

sumi612
01-19-14, 07:40 PM
bgi congrats!!!!

3 more to go....

Sooo close! If i cld finish tonight i can sleep in peace!!!

sumi612
01-19-14, 07:44 PM
I'm stuck on Warden. All my strongest have fallen trying to defeat him. Passion, Scorpion, and a few non-epics. About to send in a baby, probably Eagle.

I defeated warden with warden 6 bbb

cdbabe
01-19-14, 07:44 PM

do you have any other champion??

heal them and use different tactics of fight :) which very good advice from DarkAether...

klaxtor
01-19-14, 07:58 PM
I think it's all very random, i finally beat Amazon with Diamond 9, but i think most ppl use Champions - but, ciarjen beat it with Witch 10 he said, so Super Rares might work (Witch is green/purple, i did try a couple other but no luck) and klaxtor posted he used Night 9 which is Rare, so apparently that can work too, black colour ( i tried Lotus 7, had no luck)... But again, i think anything can win if it is time for a win, sort of - i'd imagine healing Champs and try again ought to be best, or the Ultra Rare class of Diamond types might give an advantage, but....hmm not helping really am i lol... I have no clue, but i wish you good luck!

Edit,disclaimer: i have no idea if ciarjen and klaxtor are "he" or "she", sorry if i got smthn wrong there lol :)

Haha. No problem, MakJulos. It is hard to tell from the names if we are a "he" or "she". I am a female. =)

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 07:58 PM
I defeated warden with warden 6 bbb

Yes I had problem with Warden too but Funny my Metal 5 defeated Warden
Paladin has worked and so has water even.

bzoo19
01-19-14, 07:59 PM
Thank you cdbabe. My Hanukkah still at level 7. I will try it later :)

klaxtor
01-19-14, 08:05 PM

I hope you feel better soon. Your health is much more important than the tournament. Continue to rest & take care of yourself, there will be another one soon.

klaxtor
01-19-14, 08:06 PM
congrats!!!!! yeheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thanks CDbabe!

bzoo19
01-19-14, 08:10 PM
I beat warden with my epic warden too.good luck

klaxtor
01-19-14, 08:14 PM
I beat Warden this tournament with my Leo (B,M) & in the past w/my Wild (B). Good Luck!

bzoo19
01-19-14, 08:21 PM
Thank you cdbabe. My Hanukkah lv 7 beat thunderbird MM..
So happy :)
congratulations to those who have won the tournament :)
Good luck guys who are still battling ;)

cdbabe
01-19-14, 08:44 PM

heyeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! BIG CONGRATS

well done you!!

now let carry on those battles to get our Amazon champion hehehe..

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 08:44 PM

WEll done. I do not have this funny Dragon Hanukkah. Too many new dragons for me to keep up with.
I cant even find my Thunderbird after it hatched and I placed it somewhere !

cdbabe
01-19-14, 08:47 PM
WEll done. I do not have this funny Dragon Hanukkah. Too many new dragons for me to keep up with.

I know to be honest with you i dont know which dragon i breed for my hannukah i just saw it on my nest hehehe.

so many new dragon but up to now new dragons with mythic to breed i got no luck at all any of them :((

bzoo19
01-19-14, 08:52 PM
heyeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! BIG CONGRATS

well done you!!

now let carry on those battles to get our Amazon champion hehehe..
thank you cdbabe :) I only have 28 arrowheads. Still have to win many battles.how about you?
Have you collected all?

bzoo19
01-19-14, 08:54 PM
Thank you sumer :) yes I'm agree with you. Sometimes I don't know which dragons I must get first.
TL almost every week gives us new dragon.

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 09:02 PM
Thank you sumer :) yes I'm agree with you. Sometimes I don't know which dragons I must get first.
TL almost every week gives us new dragon.

Good for you that Hanukkah is a good fighter.
Another good fighter is Mermaid, which I do not have !
LUcky I got the Naga which is nice.
I have not tried out my Black Swan too.

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 09:25 PM
My Thunderbird's name is Chanu ! cute baby !
I am evolving her !

JustKay
01-19-14, 09:28 PM
Well done great!
Infinity - I used a Paladin

Thanks Sumercarefree! I'll give it a shot. At this late stage of the tourney it's a lot of pot luck :)

sfallday
01-19-14, 09:41 PM
2.5 days on same dragon is pathetic. I will never again try a tournament and if this keeps up I'll just switch to nothing but dragon city it's a better game anyways

quangtran65
01-19-14, 09:48 PM
I finally bested Thunderbird, but this tournament has been so much harder than the last few.

Last time I had 4 days left, with only 9 exhausted dragons. This time I had barely two days left, with 29 exhausted dragons. Amazon Dragon alone took over 20 rounds! Thankfully, I got super lucky with the last three.

ThunderRemix8
01-19-14, 09:56 PM
do you have any other champion??

heal them and use different tactics of fight :) which very good advice from DarkAether...

No Champions, part of the reason I want to do good on the Tournament, I need Amazon. One of my favorite tatics is to use baby dragons, I took out Immortal with one.

bzoo19
01-19-14, 10:08 PM
Good for you that Hanukkah is a good fighter.
Another good fighter is Mermaid, which I do not have !
LUcky I got the Naga which is nice.
I have not tried out my Black Swan too.
I also don't have mermaid. Last time I tried to breed naga but failed :(
I want black swan too. Hope we can get some others new dragons :)

bzoo19
01-19-14, 10:09 PM
I finally bested Thunderbird, but this tournament has been so much harder than the last few.

Last time I had 4 days left, with only 9 exhausted dragons. This time I had barely two days left, with 29 exhausted dragons. Amazon Dragon alone took over 20 rounds! Thankfully, I got super lucky with the last three.
congrats quangtran65..

Ibrittani_92
01-19-14, 10:21 PM
I'm having trouble with defeating paladin. I've literally been at it all day today. I don't have any champion dragons (never won a tournament :( ). N landworm (who defeated him on my last tournament) lost atleast 3 times. Any suggestions????

matchbox222
01-19-14, 10:23 PM
I'm still stuck on level 1

Mani_Sari
01-19-14, 10:27 PM
Thanks to the active helpers as always, Ninja defeated Thunderbird with BB, but it is not enough to redeem itself from this early monstrosity lol. Huge good luck to those still battling, keep going!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/tinatamad2001/6EEF3CB5-AFA0-466C-A49B-4FA3FE147FB4.png (http://s.photobucket.com/user/tinatamad2001/media/6EEF3CB5-AFA0-466C-A49B-4FA3FE147FB4.png.html)

danni7788
01-19-14, 10:28 PM
Wow this tournament has been really tough for me. Just beat Jade, and I think I will make it, but we will see... Congrats to everyone that got thunderbird!!!

Mani_Sari
01-19-14, 10:28 PM
I'm having trouble with defeating paladin. I've literally been at it all day today. I don't have any champion dragons (never won a tournament :( ). N landworm (who defeated him on my last tournament) lost atleast 3 times. Any suggestions????

Do you have Metal? I just beat Paladin using that on my other acct right now.

danni7788
01-19-14, 10:29 PM
Thanks to the active helpers as always, Ninja defeated Thunderbird with BB, but it is not enough to redeem itself from this early monstrosity lol. Huge good luck to those still battling, keep going!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/tinatamad2001/6EEF3CB5-AFA0-466C-A49B-4FA3FE147FB4.png (http://s.photobucket.com/user/tinatamad2001/media/6EEF3CB5-AFA0-466C-A49B-4FA3FE147FB4.png.html)

Hahaha!! Oh how annoying when that happens lol

SeaJelly77
01-19-14, 10:33 PM
Tips for immortal?? No diamonds or champions. Have tried forest, mist, aether, island, emerald, and a few others - help lol :(

ThunderRemix8
01-19-14, 10:53 PM
Tips for immortal?? No diamonds or champions. Have tried forest, mist, aether, island, emerald, and a few others - help lol :(

It's luck. Like I said earlier, I bested it with baby Eagle. I heard that common colors are good for facing Champions, so you're on the right track. Try Fire, sometimes the mist basic dragons can pull through.

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 10:59 PM

try metal or nano or water or aether

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 11:18 PM

yes some of them were harder.
For those that started earlier they have a more relaxing time; unless you do not have a good dragon range.

aae22
01-19-14, 11:20 PM
Immortal -> Parakeet BMM (worked for me)

rosewaterlily
01-19-14, 11:23 PM
Baby fire brigade finally came through after more than a day of battling amazon. fire 1 > amazon 18 BBM. At least I've got a 25% chance at the last few with my diamond army. Not a fan of the 10% chance no matter what you use against high-level champions.

aae22
01-19-14, 11:24 PM

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 11:27 PM

Good for you. Looks like a small chance does work sometimes.

Roxie_
01-20-14, 01:12 AM
Helios is becoming very annoying, any advice please ?

Sumercarefree
01-20-14, 01:45 AM
Helios is becoming very annoying, any advice please ?

Used a Diamond Breed

Championship works too like Black Knight, Dynasty

Sumercarefree
01-20-14, 01:51 AM
Helios Being of a Mythic Diamond Breed, White and Pink or Fairytale can work too.

Sumercarefree
01-20-14, 01:58 AM
What I used. Last few rounds:

Helios -Diamond
Warden- Metal 5
Jade - Crusader
Amazon- Metal 5
Angel - Aether
Infinity- Paladin
Thunderstorm - Paladin

cdbabe
01-20-14, 03:21 AM
What I used. Last few rounds:

Helios -Diamondt
Warden- Metal 5
Jade - Crusader
Amazon- Metal 5
Angel - Aether
Infinity- Paladin
Thunderstorm - Paladin

Congrats!!!!

Well done:-)

cdbabe
01-20-14, 03:27 AM
thank you cdbabe :) I only have 28 arrowheads. Still have to win many battles.how about you?
Have you collected all?

So far I 58 now :-) still more to go

But reading the forum about amazon some player is on their second amazon already :-)

cdbabe
01-20-14, 03:30 AM
Wow this tournament has been really tough for me. Just beat Jade, and I think I will make it, but we will see... Congrats to everyone that got thunderbird!!!

I'm sending you good vibes to finish:)

Best of luck!!

dicontan
01-20-14, 04:01 AM
One More to go

Amazon beaten by Nano [5] BBB
Angel beaten by Aether MB
infinity beaten by Gold MMM

Thunderbird took out Mercury & paladin.

ciarjen
01-20-14, 04:09 AM
Haha. No problem, MakJulos. It is hard to tell from the names if we are a "he" or "she". I am a female. =)

I am female too, MakJulos.

A 45 year old woman who should know better than spend all her time battling dragons, lol.

Kevin0908
01-20-14, 04:14 AM
28.10 diamond lost to 20 angel bmb, 10 infinity lost mbb, 10 diamond lost bbb, 10 black knight lost mbb, 1 fire lost mbm, 10 infinity beat 20 angel m++mm

Sry all. I think i missed a cpl losses in there. This tourney is exhausting. Looks like im in it right down to the wire too. Hope this doesnt kill my chances of collecting enough arrowheads 4 amazon. That one was killer in the arena. :)

ciarjen
01-20-14, 04:15 AM
After Witch saving me by beating Amazon after 12 losses, I thought I would try her again after I had lost 9 times to Angel and she won again. She's my hero of the tournament. And I have never beaten Angel in a tournament without Ultimate !

Stuck on Infinity now. Crusader and Diamond did nothing. Witch came close but lost and baby Winter has just lost. Nearly 21 hours left to go.

Good luck everyone.

Anastisha13
01-20-14, 04:26 AM

Hunt the Thunderbird! That could be a new quest! Lol

Leire22
01-20-14, 05:18 AM
Dear All Dragon Story Lovers,

I have been reading this forum for very long but was too lazy to set up an account :p

I would like to share my experience with the tournaments :)

Round 1 Royal - Black Knight M+++
Round 2 Island - Ninja BB++
Round 3 Pearl - Ninja B+++
Round 4 Poison - Ninja B++B
Round 5 Virtue - Ninja BB++
Round 6 Spider - Ninja BB++
Round 7 FairyTale - Ninja B++B
Round 8 Golem - Ninja B+++
Round 9 Mist - Ninja B+++
Round 10 Mirage - Ninja B+++
Round 11 Diamond - Anubis MBB
Round 12 Night - Fuzzy M++B
Round 13 Mythic - Black Knight M++B
Round 14 Saturn - Ninja M++B
Round 15 Paladin - Diamond MBB
Round 16 Goldwing - Gold MB++
Round 17 Black Knight - Diamond MB++
Round 18 Amor - Ruby MB++
Round 19 Kaleido - Ninja B++B
Round 20 Dynasty - Diamond MB++
Round 21 Crusader - Ninja B+++
Round 22 Gold - DarkAngel M+++
Round 23 Immortal - Diamond M++B
Round 24 Helios - DarkAngel M++B
Round 25 Warden - Black Knight BB++ (Got stuck for quite awhile)
Round 26 Jade - Immortal M+++ (Got stuck a few rounds)
Round 27 Amazon - Diamond M++B

Hehe I followed Kami's quite closely but I guess my Ninja not as good as his.

Hi, thanks a lot for sharing, i usually use diiferent advicer, but can you pls tell me how many rounds took you 20th round against Dynasty? I used Diamond lvl 10 teice and while healing once metal, but even second round (3rd total) no win. Thanks for advice. Cuz no much time left and I dont have Ninja or ither special dragons only Dynasty.

sumi612
01-20-14, 05:52 AM
R28: angel 20 beat by Quetzal 9 bb+

ciarjen
01-20-14, 06:06 AM
Infinity beating by epic Warden after 5 losses.

Last round next and Warden is the only champ I have not exhausted.

dicontan
01-20-14, 06:12 AM
For those who are still playing goodluck.

Clown beat Thunderbird

Kevin0908
01-20-14, 06:42 AM
For those who are still playing goodluck.

Clown beat Thunderbird

Grats!

Kevin0908
01-20-14, 06:44 AM
Infinity beating by epic Warden after 5 losses.

Last round next and Warden is the only champ I have not exhausted.

Nice job ciarjen! Im right behind u. Two rounds into a battle with infinity. See ya at the finish line. ;)

Leire22
01-20-14, 07:39 AM
Cant make 20 round even no for 5th time - Diamond - MB does not work for me as tactic :((

Roxie_
01-20-14, 07:48 AM
Yeesss five more rounds to go!

Roxie_
01-20-14, 08:23 AM
Are you kidding me right now!!! Spend quite some time to beat warden, and guess who I'm facing? Warden. Guess who lost? Me. Thanks a lot, stupid glitch :( :mad::mad:

ciarjen
01-20-14, 08:42 AM
Nice job ciarjen! Im right behind u. Two rounds into a battle with infinity. See ya at the finish line. ;)

Keep going, we have enough time. :) I'm expecting (hoping) thunderbird to be easier than the others. Epic Warden has lost so far.

Kevin0908
01-20-14, 08:45 AM
29. 10 infinity lost to 20 infinity mmm, 1 fire lost mbm, 10 witch beat 20 infinity mbm

Woohoo! On to thunderbird with lots of time to spare. Nice to finally not have an epic battle. Polished off infinity reasonably quick. Good luck to every1 else still battling too!

Kevin0908
01-20-14, 08:50 AM
Keep going, we have enough time. :) I'm expecting (hoping) thunderbird to be easier than the others. Epic Warden has lost so far.

Only diamond/champion not in the spa lineup for me right now is infinity. Ill give him a try. Then heal a champion. Then try a figure a trick up my sleeve by scrolling the boards fir dragons who've done well against thunderbird already. Good luck!

Kevin0908
01-20-14, 08:54 AM
After Witch saving me by beating Amazon after 12 losses, I thought I would try her again after I had lost 9 times to Angel and she won again. She's my hero of the tournament. And I have never beaten Angel in a tournament without Ultimate !

I remembered your trick just before i threw a baby fire at infinity. It worked!! Witch is a monster this tourney lol

Anyuszko
01-20-14, 09:02 AM
Lost about 30-40 rounds againts Amazon. Quite tough tournament.

ciarjen
01-20-14, 09:07 AM
Only diamond/champion not in the spa lineup for me right now is infinity. Ill give him a try. Then heal a champion. Then try a figure a trick up my sleeve by scrolling the boards fir dragons who've done well against thunderbird already. Good luck!

I've got clown and lightning lined up which have both won this tournament....while the champs are healing. Good luck, too.

Kevin0908
01-20-14, 09:14 AM
hello guys,

where else can get gold aside from sent gift and buying (which is not my really my option).

I use to get it when TL ask to play and download thier other games.

Its been a while now since no advert about. :(

If you can buy a treasure dragon u get 5 gold/day. Goldwing will give you another 1 per day. Trouble is you have to spend gold to get gold. Stainglass & midas used to also give 5 but i think theyre both gone. Stainglass is gone for sure. Not so sure about midas.

ciarjen
01-20-14, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the tip about Clown - he beat thunderbird in two bashes. At last !!

Tough tournament. I've finished with 15 hours left on the clock. A total of 96 battles to win 30 rounds and I had to use Ultimate on Dynasty and speed up the early rounds with gold.

Warden beat by Immortal
Jade beat by Black Knight
Amazon beat by Witch
Angel beat by Witch
Infinity beat by Warden
Thunderbird beat by Clown

Good luck to those all still left fighting.

Anastisha13
01-20-14, 09:28 AM
I have just put Infinity down with Ninga (9) BMM after lots of casualties awaiting treatment in spa! On to Victory, I hope (fingers crossed) 😊

ciarjen
01-20-14, 09:40 AM
I have just put Infinity down with Ninga (9) BMM after lots of casualties awaiting treatment in spa! On to Victory, I hope (fingers crossed) ��

You've got enough time to beat Thunderbird.

MakJulos
01-20-14, 09:44 AM

Tough tournament. I've finished with 15 hours left on the clock. A total of 96 battles to win 30 rounds and I had to use Ultimate on Dynasty and speed up the early rounds with gold.

Warden beat by Immortal
Jade beat by Black Knight
Amazon beat by Witch
Angel beat by Witch
Infinity beat by Warden
Thunderbird beat by Clown

Good luck to those all still left fighting.

Gratz to you, and everyone else lucky enough to pull through! I did too, and this festival of randomness they call tournament ended in a nice n smooth way even (for a change....). I went to bed, somewhat calmed after explanations on here that there was more time left than i had thought. Well in bed i decided to set alarm to ring after 1.5 hours when Crusader was healed up, nutty, but i did. So i woke up a lil later, and sent Crusader onto Angel, and it won! So, i set alarmto ring an hour later...again nutty...and i woke up, sent Crusader into arena facing Infinity, and won with 2 bashes! Soooo...i set alarm, again, nutty as ever - woke up an hour later, sent in Dynasty against Thunderbird, and beat it with bash + magic! Victory!

Then, apparently i didn't set alarm at all, so i overslept and was late to work, oh well...:rolleyes:

Thanks for support earlier in the evening, and to everyone who still struggle with tournament, i wish you the greatest luck! Myself i hope i can stay out of next tournament - it is indeed nice when making it all the way, but i think it's really not worth the stress and frustration....and loss of sleep...:confused:

glitterbabies
01-20-14, 09:49 AM
I got the Thunderbird but I got it by ultimate strikes on all but Angel in the last rounds. Angel I beat with Aether.

It's a pain for me because I don't have any champions to battle with since I just got my ipad mini for Christmas and didn't have the arena prior to that so I am way behind. That's why I wanted Thunderbird so much. I'd love a Ninja but there is no way to get it without shelling out 1400 gold and I am just not willing to do that.

ciarjen
01-20-14, 10:21 AM
Gratz to you, and everyone else lucky enough to pull through! I did too, and this festival of randomness they call tournament ended in a nice n smooth way even (for a change....). I went to bed, somewhat calmed after explanations on here that there was more time left than i had thought. Well in bed i decided to set alarm to ring after 1.5 hours when Crusader was healed up, nutty, but i did. So i woke up a lil later, and sent Crusader onto Angel, and it won! So, i set alarmto ring an hour later...again nutty...and i woke up, sent Crusader into arena facing Infinity, and won with 2 bashes! Soooo...i set alarm, again, nutty as ever - woke up an hour later, sent in Dynasty against Thunderbird, and beat it with bash + magic! Victory!

Then, apparently i didn't set alarm at all, so i overslept and was late to work, oh well...:rolleyes:

Thanks for support earlier in the evening, and to everyone who still struggle with tournament, i wish you the greatest luck! Myself i hope i can stay out of next tournament - it is indeed nice when making it all the way, but i think it's really not worth the stress and frustration....and loss of sleep...:confused:

Congratulations. The victory is that much sweeter when the battle is really tough and you think you are never going to make it. :)

Starting a tournament is the problem. Once you start you want to carry on. The problem is that you can't get enough parts for the craftable dragons unless you compete in the tournaments.

ciarjen
01-20-14, 10:23 AM
I got the Thunderbird but I got it by ultimate strikes on all but Angel in the last rounds. Angel I beat with Aether.

It's a pain for me because I don't have any champions to battle with since I just got my ipad mini for Christmas and didn't have the arena prior to that so I am way behind. That's why I wanted Thunderbird so much. I'd love a Ninja but there is no way to get it without shelling out 1400 gold and I am just not willing to do that.

Well done !

I would suggest you do what you can to craft the Amazon dragon, which is another championship one. It should (!!) help in future tournaments. The arrowheads will probably be available until the end of the next tournament.

Anastisha13
01-20-14, 10:39 AM
YAY!!! My luck changed :-) My first battle against Thunderbird I used Hannakah (6) BM and he was mine! :-).
Good luck everyone still battling! Good vibes sent to you all :-)

ciarjen
01-20-14, 10:50 AM
Well done :)

freshfunin2008
01-20-14, 10:50 AM
Good luck to all still trying. I got this one yesterday with out having to use ULT once. Not that I would. Many, many, many dragons are exhausted but I will send them to the spa one by one. I am working towards Amazon. I think I had at least 5 dragons where I had to battle them more than 10 rounds each. I just kept hitting them with dragon colors that came close. Congrats to all who have won and are collecting your AHs. I am ready for a summoning now. lol

Dana_Pets
01-20-14, 10:57 AM
I beat Angel with Rainbow (BB)

ciarjen
01-20-14, 10:57 AM
Good luck to all still trying. I got this one yesterday with out having to use ULT once. Not that I would. Many, many, many dragons are exhausted but I will send them to the spa one by one. I am working towards Amazon. I think I had at least 5 dragons where I had to battle them more than 10 rounds each. I just kept hitting them with dragon colors that came close. Congrats to all who have won and are collecting your AHs. I am ready for a summoning now. lol

I was thinking the same.....that we are about due a summoning now.

Dana_Pets
01-20-14, 10:58 AM
Stuck on Round 28, vs Angel :( Used most of my epic drgs : Immortal, Storm, Aether, Air, Fire, Scorpion, Water but didnt work at all :'(

I beat Angel Round 28 with Rainbow BB - Good Luck!!

Kevin0908
01-20-14, 11:02 AM
Thunderbird tournament

1. 10 chocolate beat 1 royal m++bb
2. 8 amethyst beat 1 island m+++
3. 10 coral beat 1 light m+++ (Glitched) repeat:10 coral beat 1 light m++b
4. 10 emerald lost to 2 poision bbm, 10 wild beat 2 poison b++m
5. 10 lotus beat 2 virtue m+++
6. 10 royal beat 3 spider m+++
7. 10 illusion beat 4 fairytale m+++
8. 10 illusion beat 5 golem m+++
9. 10 mask beat 6 mist m++b
10. 10 trickster beat 7 mirage bb++
11. 10 crusader lost to 8 diamond bbb, 10 quetzal lost mbb, 7 infinity lost mmb, 10 crusader beat 8 diamond mbb
12. 10 pegasus beat 9 night m+++
13. 10 chocolate beat 10 mythic mb++
14. 10 luck beat 10 saturn mbb
15. 10 black knight lost to 12 paladin mbb, 10 diamond beat 12 paladin mbb
16. 10 diamond lost to 10 goldwing mbm, 10 crusader lost bbm, 10 quetzal lost bmm, 10 black knight beat goldwing bm++
17. 10 black knight lost to 10 black knight bmb, 10 diamond beat 10 black knight bbb
18. 10 crusader beat 12 armor b+++
19. 10 mask beat 12 kaleido mb++
20. 10 black knight lost to 16 dynasty bbb, 10 diamond lost bbb, 10 crusader lost mbb, 10 quetzal lost bbb, 10 black night lost bmb, 1 fire lost bmm, 10 quetzal lost , 10 dream lost mbm, 1 fire lost bbb, 10 black knight beat 16 dynasty (finally!)
21. 10 black knight lost to 12 crusader bmm, 10 diamond beat 12 crusader bmb
22. 10 diamond beat 14 gold b+++
23. 10 black knight lost to 16 immortal bmb, 10 quetzal lost bbb,10 warden lost bmb, 10 black knight lost mbm, 10 diamond lost bmm, 1fire lost mbb, 10 warden beat 16 immortal mm++ (finally!)
24. 10 warden lost to 16 helios mbm, 10 chocolate lost, 10 kitsune lost, 10 black knight lost mmb, crusader lost bbb, 10 diamond lost bbm, 10 diamond beat 16 helios b++m
25. 10 diamond lost to 16 warden bbb, 10 crusader beat 16 warden bb++
26. 10 moon lost to 18 jade bmb, 10 black knight lost bbb, 10 crusader lost mbb, 10 quetzal lost mmm, 10 black knight beat 18 jade bmb
27. 10 black knight lost to 18 amazon mmm, 8 immortal lost mbb, 10 warden lost mmm, 10 pegasus lost mbm, 10 diamond lost, 10 diamond lost bmb, 10 diamond lost bmb, 10 infinity mm++
28.10 diamond lost to 20 angel bmb, 10 infinity lost mbb, 10 diamond lost bbb, 10 black knight lost mbb, 1 fire lost mbm, 10 infinity beat 20 angel m++mm
29. 10 infinity lost to 20 infinity mmm, 1 fire lost mbm, 10 witch beat 20 infinity mbm
30.10 infinity lost to 20 thunderbird mbm, 10 stone beat thunderbird m+++

Yay! Finally! This tourney was an ultimate battlefield. I count 82 battles & i know i missed some in the later stages as i got tired. Thanks to all who posted. Help is always appreciated. Congrats to all winners! Good luck to those still battling. And best of luck to all reeling in amazon. ;)

Kevin0908
01-20-14, 11:05 AM
I was thinking the same.....that we are about due a summoning now.

I soooo h8 summonings. Full of bugs, too hard & wayyy too much work for so little reward. :/

Kevin0908
01-20-14, 11:07 AM
YAY!!! My luck changed :-) My first battle against Thunderbird I used Hannakah (6) BM and he was mine! :-).
Good luck everyone still battling! Good vibes sent to you all :-)

Congrats anastisha! Way to go!

Kevin0908
01-20-14, 11:13 AM
I've got clown and lightning lined up which have both won this tournament....while the champs are healing. Good luck, too.

Remember how i said i would figure out a trick. Well i combed the pages like you and only found 2 nonchamps that won and i still had an hr in the spa for mine. So i looked at the color combos and decided on stone. One magic kill shot. Talk about luck. Thats ok tho. This tourney owed me some. :)

I know u will finish this. Rooting for u.

rosewaterlily
01-20-14, 11:17 AM

Thank you for posting your results! I copied your moves against infinity and thunderbird and both resulted in victories. Thunderbird in my storage now, have to contemplate which dragon to trade or sell to house it. I'd pretty much lost hope that I could complete this tournament without using gold after 20 rounds of randomness against amazon. When fire 1 finally beat amazon last night, I was optimistic for a bit but then lost six rounds to angel (mercury being the victim 3x) before infinity beat it with one magic. Now looking forward to first night in a week of decent sleep not disturbed by DS. :p

Kevin0908

Tough tournament. I've finished with 15 hours left on the clock. A total of 96 battles to win 30 rounds and I had to use Ultimate on Dynasty and speed up the early rounds

Lol. Good thing im rooting for you lol. Ur alrdy done & i missed the post. Congrats ciarjen. Well earned.

sumi612
Knocked out Infinity 20 with Crusader 6 bbb; lost initially, healed him in the spa n got it at second attempt....less than 15 hrs, think i can knock out thunderbird too?! *fingers crossed*

igames4me
01-20-14, 11:23 AM
Knocked out Infinity 20 with Crusader 6 bbb; lost initially, healed him in the spa n got it at second attempt....less than 15 hrs, think i can knock out thunderbird too?! *fingers crossed*

Congrats on infinity... I had to ultimate him as I was losing patience
But thunderbird went down with one bash with paladin

Marmalademuffin
01-20-14, 11:48 AM
I just got him with Scorpion level 10, BB and done. Battled a couple of these for so long I doubt I will finish but we'll see...

ciarjen
01-20-14, 11:57 AM
Lol. Good thing im rooting for you lol. Ur alrdy done & i missed the post. Congrats ciarjen. Well earned.

And you. Stone is a new champ. Mine is only a level 5, perhaps I should consider getting up to epic :)

ciarjen
01-20-14, 11:58 AM

I think you should be able to do that. Good luck.

Leire22
01-20-14, 12:03 PM
Guess I give up, another from many I wont have :((, i am too many rounds on lvl 20 even with Diamond lvl 10 best for fighting, which is best able combo for this case, and I cant get out, I wont buy any gems, it only is proof that you cant win battles without gems.

midnightmeerkat
01-20-14, 12:27 PM
I soooo h8 summonings. Full of bugs, too hard & wayyy too much work for so little reward. :/

The last summoning was achievable and didn't seem to have any bugs ... Hopefully the next ones will be similar.

After being stuck for a day on infinity on my 2nd account I used ultimate, then it just took 2 battles to crush thunderhead. Epic Avatar lost, epic lightning won

sumi612
01-20-14, 12:31 PM
Woohooo just took out thunderbird first attempt with my warden 6 b++b

sumi612
01-20-14, 12:32 PM

Congrats! I just beat thunderbird first attempt with my warden :) see you next tourney!

sumi612
01-20-14, 12:36 PM
Congrats to all who have won and good luck to those still trying; dont give up! And for those who werent as lucky no worries theres always another tourney. Dont be discouraged! I've lost many tourneys, my first victory was Warden and now thunderbird! Also, many thanks to all the support, advice and encouragement! See you all in the next tourney!!!

midnightmeerkat
01-20-14, 12:38 PM

Me too! Stuck for a day and was bored with seeing him there every hour!

Leire22
01-20-14, 12:40 PM
Can I ask which bugs are there? Thx

midnightmeerkat
01-20-14, 12:50 PM

Bugs for summoning? Various issues - low drop rates, ending early, server issues........ You could look at the past summoning threads, they are in the game guides forum

freshfunin2008
01-20-14, 12:51 PM

If you are talking about summoning bugs, well where do I start. lol. I would say the main bugs are when you collect pieces / parts and you have a steady drop of parts and then all of a sudden your parts stop dropping for 3 to 5 days that would be a bug. Although TL will tell you that you are just unlucky. There are others. But we live through it.

kooky panda
01-20-14, 01:13 PM
Lets keep this thread on the topic of the tournament.
You can discuss the summoning feature on the current thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58975-Dragon-Summoning-iOS-v1-7&p=830786&viewfull=1#post830786)

freshfunin2008
01-20-14, 02:45 PM
DS is offline for me. Anyone else? Ah, I just needed to restart my ios device. I am back online now.

DarkAther
01-20-14, 03:04 PM
I am quite impressed with Paladin.
used it for Infinity and Thunderstorm too.

Paladin took out my Warden also.

DarkAther
01-20-14, 03:07 PM

Congrats, bzoo!

DarkAther
01-20-14, 03:15 PM

Stuck on Infinity now. Crusader and Diamond did nothing. Witch came close but lost and baby Winter has just lost. Nearly 21 hours left to go.

Good luck everyone.

Congrats!!!!

DarkAther
01-20-14, 03:23 PM

Congrats MakJulos and everyone else who finished the tournament!

DarkAther
01-20-14, 03:33 PM
Congrats, midnightmeerkat, sumi, Kevin and everyone else on your wins!

JustKay
01-20-14, 04:23 PM
Finally finished up. Infinity down to Diamond in three Magics. Thunderbird goes down easy with Black Knight MB++. Glad to have finished. Congrats to everyone else who's cleared it too! Good luck to those still plugging at it!

Onto the arrow heads! At 38 I'm definitely falling behind... I should really be considering the cost-benefit equation... one ultimate in a tourney is equivalent to the price of two arrowheads. Angel cost me about 30 opportunities to get arrowheads... I'll regret it if I have to buy arrowheads to craft my Amazon :(

rsusko
01-20-14, 05:13 PM
Down to the wire!!

26. Jade 18 beaten by Warden 7 BBM
27. Amazon ultimate
28. Angel 20 beaten by Epic Quetzal B+++
29. Infinity 20 beaten by Epic Quetzal BM++B

lilobrat05
01-20-14, 06:01 PM
Beat warden with epic dream bbb

lilobrat05
01-20-14, 06:10 PM
Sapphire level 8 beat amazon

DarkAther
01-20-14, 06:12 PM
Finally finished up. Infinity down to Diamond in three Magics. Thunderbird goes down easy with Black Knight MB++. Glad to have finished. Congrats to everyone else who's cleared it too! Good luck to those still plugging at it!

Onto the arrow heads! At 38 I'm definitely falling behind... I should really be considering the cost-benefit equation... one ultimate in a tourney is equivalent to the price of two arrowheads. Angel cost me about 30 opportunities to get arrowheads... I'll regret it if I have to buy arrowheads to craft my Amazon :(

Congrats, JustKay!!!!

DarkAther
01-20-14, 06:13 PM
Sapphire level 8 beat amazon

Congrats lilobrat! Good luck on next rounds!!!!

DarkAther
01-20-14, 06:13 PM
Down to the wire!!

26. Jade 18 beaten by Warden 7 BBM
27. Amazon ultimate
28. Angel 20 beaten by Epic Quetzal B+++
29. Infinity 20 beaten by Epic Quetzal BM++B

Congrats rsusko!

Sumercarefree
01-20-14, 06:20 PM
Hunt the Thunderbird! That could be a new quest! Lol

Yes found the little baby hiding. I am turning it epic so that I can find it easily.
Got too many dragons loitering now !

lilobrat05
01-20-14, 06:23 PM
Beat angel with epic lotus

rsusko
01-20-14, 06:28 PM
Got Thunderbird with Warden 7 BBB! Woohoo!

Sumercarefree
01-20-14, 06:31 PM
Is the Tourney still on ? I thought its times up by now !

Sumercarefree
01-20-14, 06:35 PM

Well done. Congrats to all the winners !

Hope none left behind !

lilobrat05
01-20-14, 06:44 PM
Infinity just gotten beat by epic firestorm

Sumercarefree
01-20-14, 06:50 PM

Good. How much time left ?

Paladin is good against Thunderstorm !

Sumercarefree
01-20-14, 07:44 PM
Paladin took out my Warden also.

Good. But now the Habitats and Dragons are all too messy due to lack of space.
Hope we get the new Features soon, understand still Beta test only for selected few.

Anaboe
01-20-14, 07:50 PM
Congrats on all who won this tournament!

I didn't, because I don't have any Diamonds and not enough gold to buy the ultimates. Did try tho, am now stuck at round 22. Too bad, because I realy like this dragon.

klaxtor
01-20-14, 08:06 PM
Big Congrats to MakJulos, Midnightmeerkat, Sumi, Kevin, JustKay & everyone else who has won!!

rsusko
01-20-14, 08:19 PM
Well done. Congrats to all the winners !

Hope none left behind !

Thanks Sumer :)

ThunderRemix8
01-20-14, 09:09 PM
Beat Wardem with level 5 Metal, Jade with level 5 Royal, and Amazon with level 4 Vampire. Don't think I'm gonna beat the Tornament, but I'm gonna give it my best!

Marmalademuffin
01-20-14, 09:12 PM
I am still at it too but it is getting down to the wire. I beat Amazon first try with Goblin! I was very surprised. May have to use ultimates on these last two.
Beat Wardem with level 5 Metal, Jade with level 5 Royal, and Amazon with level 4 Vampire. Don't think I'm gonna beat the Tornament, but I'm gonna give it my best!

DarkAther
01-20-14, 09:16 PM
Beat angel with epic lotus

Congrats!!!!

DarkAther
01-20-14, 09:17 PM

Congrats rsusko!!!! Enjoy your new dragon!!!

DarkAther
01-20-14, 09:18 PM

Congrats!!! Get Thunderstorm!!! Good luck!

DarkAther
01-20-14, 09:21 PM
Congrats on all who won this tournament!

I didn't, because I don't have any Diamonds and not enough gold to buy the ultimates. Did try tho, am now stuck at round 22. Too bad, because I realy like this dragon.

Sorry to hear you didn't make it. Great job making it to 22. Too many champions in this tournament.

DarkAther
01-20-14, 09:22 PM

Good luck!

DarkAther
01-20-14, 09:24 PM
I am still at it too but it is getting down to the wire. I beat Amazon first try with Goblin! I was very surprised. May have to use ultimates on these last two.

Great job!!! Good luck!!! Hurry, hurry, hurry! I don't know how much time there is left!

ThunderRemix8
01-20-14, 09:28 PM
Great job!!! Good luck!!! Hurry, hurry, hurry! I don't know how much time there is left!

About three and a half hours! It's down to the wire now!

DarkAther
01-20-14, 09:48 PM
Good luck!!!!

Sumercarefree
01-21-14, 12:02 AM

The Dragon has your name on it. Give it a little more kicks !

esperia77
01-21-14, 05:17 AM
Congrats to everyone that has been able to acquire a Thunderbird egg.
I made it just in time, but has been really difficult (the worst tournament ever) and I had to spend a lot of gold.
I understand that the aim pf TL is make us spend on gold, but my feeling is that TL increases difficulty to win battles when they see that we are willing to spend gold.
I had to confront all the dragons from round 22 to round 29 at least 8 times each. This is not fun.
Anyway, this is my final list
1. Royal 1. = Avatar 7
2. Island 2. = Amethyst 7
3. Light 1. = Aether 10
4. Poison 2. = Justice 8
5. Virtue 2. = Lotus 10
6. Spider 3. = Black Knight 8
7. Fairytale 4. = Lotus 10
8. Golem 5. = Serpent 10
9. Mist 6. = Amethyst 7
10. Mirage 7. = Lightning 10
11. Diamond 8. = Lightning 10 (lost Aether, Landworm and Ninja)
12. Night 9. = Ninja 10
13. Mythic 10. = Ninja 10 (lost Hypnotic)
14. Saturn 10 = Ninja 10
15. Paladin 12. = Metal 10
16. Goldwing 10= Honeybee 9
17. Black Knight 10 = Metal 10
18. Armor 12 = Ninja 10
19. Kaleido 12 = Ninja 10
20. Dynasty 16 = Ninja 10
21. Crusader 12 = Black Knight 8
22. Gold 14 = Ultimate
23. Immortal 16 = Ultimate (it really is immortal!!!!)
24. Helios 16 = Ninja 10
25. Warden 20 = Parakeet 1
26. Jade 18 = Ninja 10
27. Amazon 18 = Black Knight 9
28. Angel 20 = Fruitful 1
29. Infinity 20 = Ultimate
30. Thunderbird 20 = Ninja 10

Many thanks to all you people (especially DarkAther, Kami, Sumercarefree) for your help and support.

Kami365
01-21-14, 05:30 AM
I made it just in time, but has been really difficult (the worst tournament ever) and I had to spend a lot of gold.
I understand that the aim pf TL is make us spend on gold, but my feeling is that TL increases difficulty to win battles when they see that we are willing to spend gold.
I had to confront all the dragons from round 22 to round 29 at least 8 times each. This is not fun.
1. Royal 1. = Avatar 7
3. Light 1. = Aether 10
4. Poison 2. = Justice 8
5. Virtue 2. = Lotus 10
8. Golem 5. = Serpent 10
9. Mist 6. = Amethyst 7
12. Night 9. = Ninja 10
14. Saturn 10 = Ninja 10
18. Armor 12 = Ninja 10
22. Gold 14 = Ultimate
24. Helios 16 = Ninja 10
25. Warden 20 = Parakeet 1
26. Jade 18 = Ninja 10

Many thanks to all you people (especially DarkAther, Kami, Sumercarefree) for your help and support.

Big Congratulations esperia77,see you all in the next tournament,.

ThunderRemix8
01-21-14, 06:13 AM
The Dragon has your name on it. Give it a little more kicks !

Alas, I couldn't make it. Angel held me up a round too many. But still, got to round 28 without a single Diamond or Champion to my name! I've never done so well before!

freshfunin2008
01-21-14, 08:51 AM
Alas, I couldn't make it. Angel held me up a round too many. But still, got to round 28 without a single Diamond or Champion to my name! I've never done so well before!

Great job! I can remember when I only hit round 28 two times in a row. Once I crafted some champs I can now regularly finish in the time frame allowed.

DarkAther
01-21-14, 09:46 AM
1. Royal 1. = Avatar 7
3. Light 1. = Aether 10
4. Poison 2. = Justice 8
5. Virtue 2. = Lotus 10
8. Golem 5. = Serpent 10
9. Mist 6. = Amethyst 7
12. Night 9. = Ninja 10
14. Saturn 10 = Ninja 10
18. Armor 12 = Ninja 10
22. Gold 14 = Ultimate
24. Helios 16 = Ninja 10
25. Warden 20 = Parakeet 1m
26. Jade 18 = Ninja 10

So happy that you made it, esperia! Hopefully next time you won't have to spend so much gold! :)
Congrats!

DarkAther
01-21-14, 09:48 AM

Sorry you didn't quite make it! However you made a great effort and maybe next time you can make it all the way!

cdbabe
01-21-14, 10:20 AM

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't make it. I'm so proud of you to reach level 28. I was in your shoes before so I know how you felt:-(.

But cheer up and keep fighting. It's time to get collect your amazon champion.

So next time you make it to finisher line :-).

Sumercarefree
01-21-14, 07:27 PM

Next time round please ask for gold, a bit earlier. You can have a few extra tries with it.
We can send you some so that you can finisih ! But you did very good.