PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Battle Tournament : Thunderbird Dragon

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

lorentw
01-18-14, 03:53 AM
here is my overnight results, I played every time I woke up then this morning threw that life baby at that big ol mean amazon and took her out :)
25 warden 20dynasty mmb loss, double rainbow, just threw it in there waiting on champs to heal and he wins
26 jade 18 paladin wins
27 amazon 18 paladin lossx2, dynasty loss x2, forestfire loss, life level 1 just hatched magic, magic wins!
three more rounds and plenty of time

belbar22
01-18-14, 03:53 AM
Wow!! I just won the last 4 rounds first go ...I sped up the rounds it was all done so fast

Well done.

lorentw
01-18-14, 03:54 AM
Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
No, I've lost 3 times to it. I'm waiting for my Ninja to heal and throw it at it again. Good luck on Warden. I'm honestly not looking forward to Amazon. Have 12 dragons to heal so far.

congrats, I am not sure I have that much patience
it won't let me quote anything again, but this works

belbar22
01-18-14, 03:58 AM
Congratulations......interesting about the bashes only. I've come to the conclusion myself that bash or magic makes no difference and the critical hit will happen regardless of what you choose.

That is what I think, although I have found that Paladin works best using magic. Maybe some dragons have preferred fighting patterns.

belbar22
01-18-14, 03:59 AM
here is my overnight results, I played every time I woke up then this morning threw that life baby at that big ol mean amazon and took her out :)
25 warden 20dynasty mmb loss, double rainbow, just threw it in there waiting on champs to heal and he wins
26 jade 18 paladin wins
27 amazon 18 paladin lossx2, dynasty loss x2, forestfire loss, life level 1 just hatched magic, magic wins!
three more rounds and plenty of time

Yay. Well done.

Kevin0908
01-18-14, 04:00 AM
Thanks DA n cdbabe

Jade- Crusader 1 Bash !

Go summer go!

JustKay
01-18-14, 04:00 AM
Just beat Warden!! Diamond dusts hims with BM+++... after about 5 or more losses... pretty much Baby Fire, Diamond, Baby Fire, Diamond, Baby Fire, Diamond, Baby Fire, Diamond, Baby Fire, Diamond, ... sucks having only 10% chance...

JustKay
01-18-14, 04:05 AM
Hi Everyone! Still feverish, woke in middle of night and beat Thunderbird with Epic Mech, B+++
Woo hoo, I'm glad Thats over!

Wow, dedication. Rest well & hope you get better. I know I sleep better after completing a tourney :)

Kevin0908
01-18-14, 04:07 AM
Just beat Warden!! Diamond dusts hims with BM+++... after about 5 or more losses... pretty much Baby Fire, Diamond, Baby Fire, Diamond, Baby Fire, Diamond, Baby Fire, Diamond, Baby Fire, Diamond, ... sucks having only 10% chance...

Still in rly good shape. Ive said before and ill say agn, seems like getting past those 15, 20, and 25 battles are always the toughest. And uve got plenty of time. :)

Kevin0908
01-18-14, 04:10 AM
Wow!! I just won the last 4 rounds first go ...I sped up the rounds it was all done so fast

Uhh... So jealous. Turning green with envy. ;). This tourney ive had sone hard fought battles and the lineup at the spa are getting long.

JustKay
01-18-14, 04:24 AM

Uhh... So jealous. Turning green with envy. ;). This tourney ive had sone hard fought battles and the lineup at the spa are getting long.

From past experience, if you spend gold in the tourney the next few rounds will be easier. You get some sort of luck boost. I've always had no trouble dealing with subsequent diamond hybrids after using an Ultimate. It only seems to go for the next two rounds or so. Might also apply to speeding up the rounds with gold. Could be an option if you don't want to resort to an ultimate

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 04:40 AM
Go summer go!

Thnx just luck no s**** .
Amazon- Metal 5 B++

cdbabe
01-18-14, 05:10 AM
Thnx just luck no s**** .
Amazon- Metal 5 B++

Congrats Sumer!!!

Few more rounds:-) goodluck!!

cdbabe
01-18-14, 05:12 AM
Just beat Angel with my Epic Aether with just Magic :-)

Next stop Infinity

Any suggestion please???

Thank you!!

ciarjen
01-18-14, 05:43 AM
Ciarjen have you finished the tournament?

Not yet, Bzoo. I have just lost to Jade with Immortal and in my other account just beat Infinity with Diamond on the 6th attempt.

We still have time :)

lorentw
01-18-14, 05:56 AM
here is where I am at now, 2 rounds to go:
1.Royal 1. Paladin 10 win
2. Island2. Paladin 10 loses, dynasty 9 wins
3. Light 1. Dynasty 9 wins
4. Poison 2. Dynasty 9 wins
5. Virtue 2. Dynasty 9 wins
6. Spider 3. Dynasty 9 wins
7. Fairytale 4. Dynasty 9 wins
8. Golem 5. Dynasty 9 wins
9. Mist 6. Dynasty 9 wins
10. Mirage 7. Dynasty 9 wins
11. Diamond 8. Dynasty 9 loses, paladin 10 loses, dynasty9 wins with 1 hit
12. Night 9. Dynasty9 wins
13.mythic 10 dynasty 9 win
14. Saturn 10 dynasty 9 win
15 paladin 12 dynasty 9 loss, paladin 10 one bash win
16 goldwing 10 PALADIN 10 win
17 black knight 10 dynasty 9 wins
18 armor 12 athletic 9 wins
19 kaleido 12 dynasty 9 wins
20 dynasty 16 I can?t remember? Paladin or dynasty after several losses each
21 crusader 12 dynasty loss, paladin loss, dynasty win
22 gold 14 paladin loss X 5, dynasty loss x4, firestorm 1 loss, life 3 loss, paladin bb ultimate I had been here too long
23 immortal 16 paladin loss, dynasty loss, paladin loss, dynasty win
24 helios 16 paladin loss, dynasty loss, epic forestfire m+++m win
26 jade 18 paladin wins
28 angel 20 magic 9 loss, paladin 10 m,b,b wins

I plan on rotating paladin 10, dynasty 9, immortal6 and forestfire10 for the last 2 rounds, anybody have a better idea?

lorentw
01-18-14, 06:01 AM
From past experience, if you spend gold in the tourney the next few rounds will be easier. You get some sort of luck boost. I've always had no trouble dealing with subsequent diamond hybrids after using an Ultimate. It only seems to go for the next two rounds or so. Might also apply to speeding up the rounds with gold. Could be an option if you don't want to resort to an ultimate

Could be true.speeding up only costs 4 gold, not 30 like ultimate, interesting, I may try that since all my dragons only have a 10% chance next round

lorentw
01-18-14, 06:04 AM

Next stop Infinity

Any suggestion please???

Thank you!!
any diamond has a 25% chance, anything else is 10%

bzoo19
01-18-14, 06:07 AM
Not yet, Bzoo. I have just lost to Jade with Immortal and in my other account just beat Infinity with Diamond on the 6th attempt.

We still have time :)
congratulation ciarjen ;)
By the way how did you beat warden? So far diamond, water, metal, black knight lost to him

cdbabe
01-18-14, 06:16 AM
any diamond has a 25% chance, anything else is 10%

Thank you lorentw

Btw congrats to your wins too.. Few more rounds as well

Best of luck!!

belbar22
01-18-14, 06:29 AM

Next stop Infinity

Any suggestion please???

Thank you!!
After. About 6 losses my infinity got him.

belbar22
01-18-14, 06:32 AM
Could be true.speeding up only costs 4 gold, not 30 like ultimate, interesting, I may try that since all my dragons only have a 10% chance next round

I did this with Dynasty and wasted 16 gold on speeding up and ended up ulting him anyway.

lorentw
01-18-14, 06:52 AM
Yes I wasted 3 gold speeding up it was almost like my paladin was tickling his opponent

claireshen
01-18-14, 07:13 AM
Round 28 Angel - Mercury MBB

ciarjen
01-18-14, 07:15 AM
congratulation ciarjen ;)
By the way how did you beat warden? So far diamond, water, metal, black knight lost to him

I didn't have a problem with Warden. In this account got him with Immortal and in the other account with Paladin.

The dragons I had problems with were Immortal and Dynasty and I got stuck on those in last tournament too.

I would just keep doing the same, reheal Black Knight and try Passion if you have it. Use babies or dragons you dont need for later rounds in the meantime. Sometime these dragons take 10-30 tries before you can take them down.

Good luck

FigmentValley
01-18-14, 07:41 AM
I beat Helios second battle, but Warden is leading me on a merry chase. DA- I'm going to tell my Warden opponent just what happens to uncooperative opponents - your battles will be my example. This Warden has no choice in the matter - he is going down. He might as well take a knee NOW to avoid the eventual humiliation of being beaten by some nameless baby or something......

;)

claireshen
01-18-14, 08:20 AM
Round 29 Infinity - Dark Angel MB++
Won @ first try yay ^^

cdbabe
01-18-14, 09:05 AM
Round 29 Infinity - Dark Angel MB++
Won @ first try yay ^^

Congrats!!!!

I'm still stuck with him :-(

midnightmeerkat
01-18-14, 09:16 AM

Thanks :). I know what you mean. I was in shock, I've never had that kind of luck before in a tournament... The last few dragons usually take days to defeat..... I'm on amazon on my other game

midnightmeerkat
01-18-14, 09:20 AM
I did this with Dynasty and wasted 16 gold on speeding up and ended up ulting him anyway.

Yes I wasted 3 gold speeding up it was almost like my paladin was tickling his opponent

Yeah, I sped up on my other game and lost again....

claireshen
01-18-14, 09:58 AM
Round 30 Thunderbird - Ninja MBB
Finally all done, 6 dragons left to be healed @ spa
@.@ Good luck to you guys.

ciarjen
01-18-14, 10:02 AM

Well done !

I'm on Amazon now. Lost Passion and Black Knight so far.

azrael0626
01-18-14, 10:06 AM
Immortal is whupping me. Any suggestions?

SecretTarth
01-18-14, 10:57 AM
Beat Dynasty with Kitsune Lvl 8 BM+ (randomly scrolled through the list and that's what I landed on). Now having trouble with Crusader.

dala12
01-18-14, 10:58 AM
Hi, I am stuck on dynasty! Used infinity twice, landworm, rainbow, valkyrie and big bad...what must I use now? Or use ultimate? I have saved 300 gold but is this worthy ? Because it isn't a champion! What do you guys think?

sfallday
01-18-14, 11:11 AM

I had to ult got impatient

Epic diamond beat gold 14 bbb

klaxtor
01-18-14, 11:18 AM

Good Job on the big win, Claire!

I'm glad to see everyone had progressed since I was here last.

I set my alarm for most of the night last night & finally took down Angel w/my BlackKnight (9)
(BBB)

My last few:

20. Fire (1) > Dynasty (16: MB)
21. Storm > Crusader (12: BMM)
22. BlackKnight > Gold (14: BMM)
23. Forest > Immortal (16:BMM)
24. Forest > Helios (16: BMM)
25. Leo > Warden (20: B, M)
26. Immortal (7) > Jade (18: B)
27. Night (9) > Amazon (18: B)
28. BlackKnight > Angel (20: M)

I still don't have any Diamonds, but someday...

klaxtor
01-18-14, 11:21 AM
Oops. 28. I used only Magic.
Sorry for the mix up.

cdbabe
01-18-14, 11:37 AM

I used my epic Scorpionto beat him only needed 2 attack 1 magic n 1bash

Goodluck!!

cdbabe
01-18-14, 11:38 AM
Hi, I am stuck on dynasty! Used infinity twice, landworm, rainbow, valkyrie and big bad...what must I use now? Or use ultimate? I have saved 300 gold but is this worthy ? Because it isn't a champion! What do you guys think?

His the dragon I ult him because I'm losing a lot of dragon :-(

1ruby3
01-18-14, 11:39 AM
Well done !

I'm on Amazon now. Lost Passion and Black Knight so far.

I was forced to use ultimate, I was stuck with him 2 days champions, diamonds, babies use the spa and he didn't when down :(

belbar22
01-18-14, 11:45 AM
@dala12. I used Valkeryie BB on Dynasty after I saw 2 people had used it. Good luck.

Roxie_
01-18-14, 11:47 AM
Having trouble beating immortal, any tips for me?

belbar22
01-18-14, 12:11 PM

I used an ultimate, but he has been beaten with champions, diamond, infinity, passion, babies and landworm and Forestfire.

dala12
01-18-14, 12:12 PM
Hi, thank you for your reply! I used Valkyrie but lost! So now I am going to use ultimate.... Keep writing all your winning scores, I reading them eagerly, as you always do! I love to come back and read and make notes and use it for my own battle... Good luck...

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 01:02 PM

Next stop Infinity

Any suggestion please???

Thank you!!

Congrats. I face Angel too. Will try Aether !

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 01:05 PM
I beat Helios second battle, but Warden is leading me on a merry chase. DA- I'm going to tell my Warden opponent just what happens to uncooperative opponents - your battles will be my example. This Warden has no choice in the matter - he is going down. He might as well take a knee NOW to avoid the eventual humiliation of being beaten by some nameless baby or something......

;)
Try Metal against Championships. Worked for me.

rsusko
01-18-14, 01:10 PM

I used epic Aether, BMB. Has been good for me in previous tournaments and came through here as well.

Now starting the long fight against Warden...Immortal held me up for a bit, but not as long as Dynasty.

FigmentValley
01-18-14, 01:25 PM
My metal is waiting in line for the spa. Diamond, naga, chocolate, water, crusader, quetzal, forest, metal, ethereal, dream have all lost to Warden. Sigh. I'm getting close to "wasting gold" on him.....

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 01:29 PM
My metal is waiting in line for the spa. Diamond, naga, chocolate, water, crusader, quetzal, forest, metal, ethereal, dream have all lost to Warden. Sigh. I'm getting close to "wasting gold" on him.....

Hope you also tried your Warden against this Beast !
I notice whatever we use they are pretty close.
Lotus is a good fighter too !

cdbabe
01-18-14, 01:36 PM
Congrats. I face Angel too. Will try Aether !

Good luck sumercarefree!!!!!

I'm with thunderbird now so far I lost 3 of my champion ( immortal,black night & Dynasty )and 1 diamond :-(

Will try other dragons of mine Hanukkah, lightning & Aether are the one next in line choices..

cakeandpie
01-18-14, 01:48 PM
Hey everyone!!! I can't believe it, but I'm DONE! (I actually finished up this morning but was away all day until now so I didn't have time to post here.) Either TL has changed their win/loss formulas or I just had the most ridiculous run of extremely good luck ever in a tournament! This should have been the hardest tournament ever given the number of Champions in the lineup, but yet for me it was the easiest I've ever won and I finished almost 3 days early without using a single bar of gold! :) I'm afraid I may have just used up all my good tournament luck forever, LOL!

28. Angel defeated by Diamond 10
29. Infinity defeated by Unicorn 10
30. Thunderbird defeated by Dynasty 10

I hope my good luck rubs off on the rest of you still battling!! (And that I keep some of it for the next tourney! :D)

gail66
01-18-14, 02:00 PM
any one tell me how to beat infinity------ I don't have unicorn only diamond and angel tried both they lost and need healing

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 02:00 PM
Good luck sumercarefree!!!!!

I'm with thunderbird now so far I lost 3 of my champion ( immortal,black night & Dynasty )and 1 diamond :-(

Will try other dragons of mine Hanukkah, lightning & Aether are the one next in line choices..
Congrats lovely.
Angel - Aether bashed him good. Now next lvl ! Thanks

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 02:02 PM
Hey everyone!!! I can't believe it, but I'm DONE! (I actually finished up this morning but was away all day until now so I didn't have time to post here.) Either TL has changed their win/loss formulas or I just had the most ridiculous run of extremely good luck ever in a tournament! This should have been the hardest tournament ever given the number of Champions in the lineup, but yet for me it was the easiest I've ever won and I finished almost 3 days early without using a single bar of gold! :) I'm afraid I may have just used up all my good tournament luck forever, LOL!

I hope my good luck rubs off on the rest of you still battling!! (And that I keep some of it for the next tourney! :D)

Congrats lovely ! Wonderful drinks on the House !

lorentw
01-18-14, 02:20 PM

Congrats I finished earlier today but have been busy setting up my new iPad mini.
29. Beaten on 3 rd try by paladin, not counting the dynasty immortal and forest fire losses
30 beaten on first try by paladin

cakeandpie
01-18-14, 02:25 PM
Congrats I finished earlier today but have been busy setting up my new iPad mini.
29. Beaten on 3 rd try by paladin, not counting the dynasty immortal and forest fire losses

Congrats to you too, and to everyone who has won!

cdbabe
01-18-14, 02:28 PM
Just finished my tournament Thunderbird beaten by my epic Hanukkah just using MMM

52 arrowheads more battles to go to get my Amazon champion..

CONGRATS TO ALL FINISHED THE TOURNAMENT

Im sending all my good vibes and best of luck to everyone still in the tournament to finish it before timeend so everyone will be happy and satisfied..

cdbabe
01-18-14, 02:31 PM
hey everyone!!! I can't believe it, but i'm done! (i actually finished up this morning but was away all day until now so i didn't have time to post here.) either tl has changed their win/loss formulas or i just had the most ridiculous run of extremely good luck ever in a tournament! This should have been the hardest tournament ever given the number of champions in the lineup, but yet for me it was the easiest i've ever won and i finished almost 3 days early without using a single bar of gold! :) i'm afraid i may have just used up all my good tournament luck forever, lol!

28. Angel defeated by diamond 10
29. Infinity defeated by unicorn 10
30. Thunderbird defeated by dynasty 10

i hope my good luck rubs off on the rest of you still battling!! (and that i keep some of it for the next tourney! :d)

congrats i finished earlier today but have been busy setting up my new ipad mini.

big congrats to both of you!!!!!

ciarjen
01-18-14, 02:46 PM
any one tell me how to beat infinity------ I don't have unicorn only diamond and angel tried both they lost and need healing

I would keep trying with them. While they are healing you can use babies, dragons you dont need for the next round or champions.....and because angel is also white, you could try blue and purple.

DarkAther
01-18-14, 03:10 PM
Dear All Dragon Story Lovers,

I have been reading this forum for very long but was too lazy to set up an account :p

I would like to share my experience with the tournaments :)

Round 1 Royal - Black Knight M+++
Round 2 Island - Ninja BB++
Round 3 Pearl - Ninja B+++
Round 4 Poison - Ninja B++B
Round 5 Virtue - Ninja BB++
Round 6 Spider - Ninja BB++
Round 7 FairyTale - Ninja B++B
Round 8 Golem - Ninja B+++
Round 9 Mist - Ninja B+++
Round 10 Mirage - Ninja B+++
Round 11 Diamond - Anubis MBB
Round 12 Night - Fuzzy M++B
Round 13 Mythic - Black Knight M++B
Round 14 Saturn - Ninja M++B
Round 15 Paladin - Diamond MBB
Round 16 Goldwing - Gold MB++
Round 17 Black Knight - Diamond MB++
Round 18 Amor - Ruby MB++
Round 19 Kaleido - Ninja B++B
Round 20 Dynasty - Diamond MB++
Round 21 Crusader - Ninja B+++
Round 22 Gold - DarkAngel M+++
Round 23 Immortal - Diamond M++B
Round 24 Helios - DarkAngel M++B
Round 25 Warden - Black Knight BB++ (Got stuck for quite awhile)
Round 26 Jade - Immortal M+++ (Got stuck a few rounds)
Round 27 Amazon - Diamond M++B

Hehe I followed Kami's quite closely but I guess my Ninja not as good as his.

Congrats on your wins! :)

DarkAther
01-18-14, 03:19 PM

;)
I sure hope you've beaten warden by now!!! :)

FigmentValley
01-18-14, 03:20 PM
I am thrilled that some have found this to be an easy tournament! I have to laugh a little bit, though.

Many other tournaments have offered nice challenges and great play, but they were not maddeningly difficult and frustrating for me. Yet I would read that others were struggling.

This tournament, that "luck" has come back around and bitten me from behind ..... I think this has been the most difficult tournament I have ever had. I have now nuked two dragon opponents and I still have 5 rounds to go!

I'm hoping that the good/bad luck rotates - or, actually.... The bad luck gets snowed in and incapable of digging itself out for a good long while. We all need that good luck!

****weird face with my tongue hanging out****

;)

FigmentValley
01-18-14, 03:21 PM
I sure hope you've beaten warden by now!!! :)

Nope. Nuked the sucker. 10 rounds is my limit today....

FigmentValley
01-18-14, 03:23 PM
I just beat Jade, first round, first strike, with Helios!

:D

DarkAther
01-18-14, 03:26 PM

Great job, CakeandPie!!! Enjoy your dragon!!!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 03:27 PM

Congrats, lorentw!!!!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 03:28 PM
Just finished my tournament Thunderbird beaten by my epic Hanukkah just using MMM

Im sending all my good vibes and best of luck to everyone still in the tournament to finish it before timeend so everyone will be happy and satisfied..

Congrats, cdbabe!!!!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 03:31 PM
Rd
I am thrilled that some have found this to be an easy tournament! I have to laugh a little bit, though.

Many other tournaments have offered nice challenges and great play, but they were not maddeningly difficult and frustrating for me. Yet I would read that others were struggling.

This tournament, that "luck" has come back around and bitten me from behind ..... I think this has been the most difficult tournament I have ever had. I have now nuked two dragon opponents and I still have 5 rounds to go!

I'm hoping that the good/bad luck rotates - or, actually.... The bad luck gets snowed in and incapable of digging itself out for a good long while. We all need that good luck!

;)

I hanging in there also. I had a pretty easy first 24 rounds. I thought I was going to finish early, but now.... Ugh!!!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 03:32 PM
Nope. Nuked the sucker. 10 rounds is my limit today....

Well, congrats to you, figment!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 03:35 PM

You make me sick!!!! Just teasing!!! Lol!!!

Actually I beat Jade finally this morning with Paladin (10). Mb++
Now I'm chasing Amazon around the arena with my champions! :)

FigmentValley
01-18-14, 03:36 PM
I am starting to think that perhaps we all need a little sparkling "magic". The sun has come out, low in the sky and is lighting up every snowflake in glowing orange - sparkling, glowing yellow orange haze of snow.

I am sending a shower of orange sparkle out to those struggling. I hope it works. I need a bit, too! Losing two days to the flu battles was handicapping, but losing to these crazy champion dragons is obnoxious!

Sparkle at 'cha, there, DA! Good luck!

FigmentValley
01-18-14, 03:38 PM
I still have nearly three hours of work to go. I want to beat Amazon before I leave....

Please, dear DA, do not get sick.... ;)

If I could send you a Helios dragon, I would!

MakJulos
01-18-14, 03:48 PM

That's nice, good job, or good luck, or something...myself i've had Dynasty 10 and Black Knight 10 beaten twice each by Jade, Crusader 10 beaten once, Immortal 7 once, Life baby once, and Landworm 10 once...i'm fed up with it so burning gold on speeding up arena, just to see another loss... I used Ultimate at Immortal after too many losses, later aced Helios with Life baby, swooped past Warden first try with Diamond..it's all so illogical and stupid, up and down - all in all most often so very unrewarding spending time in tournaments....and my frikkin stubborness still doesn't let me drop it - i guess i'm just as dumb as the combat lottery.... :p

I think i may have to sabotage my iPad to avoid more of this annoying dung hmm - and best smack my phone to pieces too then! Sadly i do like the rest of the game...ah well i'll just work on learning to avoid these ******** events i guess!

cdbabe
01-18-14, 04:17 PM
Congrats, cdbabe!!!!

Thank you DA

How are you now with your tournament ?

Im wishing you all the best!!!

rubyraks
01-18-14, 04:18 PM
Almost there!

1. Tiny 10 beat Royal 1 bm++
2. Topaz 9 beat Island 1 bbm
3. Aether 10 beat Light 1 m+++
4. Life 10 beat Poison 2 b+++b
5. Ruby 10 beat Virtue 2 b+++b
6. Ninja 10 beat Spider 3 m+++b
7. Ninja 10 beat Fairytale 4 m+++
8. Atlantis 10 beat Golem 5 m++b
9. Ninja 10 beat Mist 6 mb++
10. Ninja 10 beat Mirage 7 bm++
11. Diamond 10 beat Diamond 8 bmm
12. Forest 10 beat Night 9 b+++b
13. Tiny 10 beat Mythic 10 m++mb
14. Hypnotic 10 beat Saturn 10 mb++
15. Passion 10 beat Paladin 12 b+++
16. FourLeaf 10 beat Goldwing 10 mb++
17. Diamond 10 beat Black Knight 10 m++m
18. Forestfire 10 beat Armor 12 mbb
19. Ninja 10 beat Kaleido 12 b+++
20. Diamond 10 beat Dynasty 16 mb++
21. Crusader 10 beat Crusader 12 bmb++
22. Diamond 10 beat Gold 14 b++b
23. Passion 10 beat Immortal 16 b++b
24. Crusader 10 beat Helios 16 b+++
25. Charm 10 beat Warden 20 mb++b
26. Ninja 10 beat Jade 18 bm++
27. Forestfire 10 beat Amazon 18 m++b
28. Infinity 6 beat Angel 20 mbm
29. Crusader 10 beat Infinity 20 bm++

Thunderbird to go...

cdbabe
01-18-14, 04:20 PM

;)

I totally agree with you my this tournament is the most difficult for me by far from round 20- 30

I never had tournament like champion then diamond right after each other :-(

But im glad im came through :-))

I wish you all the best and goodluck!!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 04:34 PM
E
I am starting to think that perhaps we all need a little sparkling "magic". The sun has come out, low in the sky and is lighting up every snowflake in glowing orange - sparkling, glowing yellow orange haze of snow.

I am sending a shower of orange sparkle out to those struggling. I hope it works. I need a bit, too! Losing two days to the flu battles was handicapping, but losing to these crazy champion dragons is obnoxious!

Sparkle at 'cha, there, DA! Good luck!

Sending big sparkles back at 'cha, Figment! Good luck with Amazon!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 04:35 PM
Thank you DA

How are you now with your tournament ?

Im wishing you all the best!!!

I'm going to face Amazon here for the 7th time in a few minutes.

DarkAther
01-18-14, 04:37 PM
Almost there!

1. Tiny 10 beat Royal 1 bm++
2. Topaz 9 beat Island 1 bbm
3. Aether 10 beat Light 1 m+++
4. Life 10 beat Poison 2 b+++b
5. Ruby 10 beat Virtue 2 b+++b
6. Ninja 10 beat Spider 3 m+++b
7. Ninja 10 beat Fairytale 4 m+++
8. Atlantis 10 beat Golem 5 m++b
9. Ninja 10 beat Mist 6 mb++
10. Ninja 10 beat Mirage 7 bm++
11. Diamond 10 beat Diamond 8 bmm
12. Forest 10 beat Night 9 b+++b
13. Tiny 10 beat Mythic 10 m++mb
14. Hypnotic 10 beat Saturn 10 mb++
15. Passion 10 beat Paladin 12 b+++
16. FourLeaf 10 beat Goldwing 10 mb++
17. Diamond 10 beat Black Knight 10 m++m
18. Forestfire 10 beat Armor 12 mbb
19. Ninja 10 beat Kaleido 12 b+++
20. Diamond 10 beat Dynasty 16 mb++
21. Crusader 10 beat Crusader 12 bmb++
22. Diamond 10 beat Gold 14 b++b
23. Passion 10 beat Immortal 16 b++b
24. Crusader 10 beat Helios 16 b+++
25. Charm 10 beat Warden 20 mb++b
26. Ninja 10 beat Jade 18 bm++
27. Forestfire 10 beat Amazon 18 m++b
28. Infinity 6 beat Angel 20 mbm
29. Crusader 10 beat Infinity 20 bm++

Thunderbird to go...

Congrats, rubyrukes! Good luck with Amazon!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 04:53 PM
27) Amazon (18) defeated by Dynasty (10). M++b
Thanks for the sparkles, Figment!!! :)

belbar22
01-18-14, 05:06 PM

Congrats. I am delighted you have won

FigmentValley
01-18-14, 05:06 PM
All right!!! Fantastic!! WHOOPEE!!!!! :) GO DA!

I hate to be a whiner, but come on, TL..... We have said it and repeated it and repeatedly repeated it...

A tournament that depends TOTALLY on a "lucky spin of the odds wheel" is NOT fun!!!!! The FUN comes from planning battles, balancing chosen dragons with future needs and opponents and strategy! NOT PURE LUCK OR LACK THEREOF!!!!!

Bah. There is a reason why I DO NOT GAMBLE! I choose recreation that requires a brain or body challenge. I want to have SOME control over the outcome! There can be no pride in "winning" when I have nothing to do with making that win happen!

Double Bah. :(

belbar22
01-18-14, 05:07 PM

Fantastic. Well done.

belbar22
01-18-14, 05:07 PM

Well done. That is excellent news.

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 05:08 PM

Congrats for a fine effort. Lovely

belbar22
01-18-14, 05:09 PM

Yay. Almost there.

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 05:10 PM

Well done lovely.

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 05:11 PM

I hate to be a whiner, but come on, TL..... We have said it and repeated it and repeatedly repeated it...

A tournament that depends TOTALLY on a "lucky spin of the odds wheel" is NOT fun!!!!! The FUN comes from planning battles, balancing chosen dragons with future needs and opponents and strategy! NOT PURE LUCK OR LACK THEREOF!!!!!

Bah. There is a reason why I DO NOT GAMBLE! I choose recreation that requires a brain or body challenge. I want to have SOME control over the outcome! There can be no pride in "winning" when I have nothing to do with making that win happen!

Ha ha ! Keep it up.

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 05:13 PM
Lost Diamond to infinity but have plenty of time.
It has been quite relaxing except for a couple of Champions.
Let me see how others have beaten it n will copy.

belbar22
01-18-14, 05:14 PM

Well done. This has not been an easy tournament for you but you are almost there. Good luck.

belbar22
01-18-14, 05:15 PM
Lost Diamond to infinity but have plenty of time.
It has been quite relaxing except for a couple of Champions.

Sending you good luck.

DarkAther
01-18-14, 05:21 PM
I still have nearly three hours of work to go. I want to beat Amazon before I leave....

Please, dear DA, do not get sick.... ;)

If I could send you a Helios dragon, I would!

Thanks, Figment!!! ;)

DarkAther
01-18-14, 05:23 PM
S

I agree with you, Figment!!!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 05:24 PM
Well done lovely.

Thanks Sumer, belbar, and Figment!!! :)

DarkAther
01-18-14, 05:25 PM
Good luck, Sumer and figment!

sfallday
01-18-14, 05:28 PM
Even having diamonds and a champion I still hate tourneys stuck yet again round 23 I think a lvl 16 champ

LilMzB4Life
01-18-14, 05:31 PM
Just took down Warden 20 with Baby Fire BM+++. Yeah Baby Brigade!!!

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 05:33 PM
Sending you good luck.

Thanks Bel. Good luck to everyone still in the game.
I did not have much time to play but managed a few good rounds luckily.
Best is I bred a Fairytale, by accident.

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 05:34 PM
Good luck, Sumer and figment!

DA keep it up n thanks, it's Sunday here N I'm glad I got 2 more rounds.

klaxtor
01-18-14, 05:39 PM

Congrats on the Thunderbird win to Cakeandpie, Lorentw, & Cdbabe!! Well done.

Kevin0908
01-18-14, 05:57 PM
1. 10 chocolate beat 1 royal m++bb
2. 8 amethyst beat 1 island m+++
3. 10 coral beat 1 light m+++ (Glitched) repeat:10 coral beat 1 light m++b
4. 10 emerald lost to 2 poision bbm
10 wild beat 2 poison b++m
5. 10 lotus beat 2 virtue m+++
6. 10 royal beat 3 spider m+++
7. 10 illusion beat 4 fairytale m+++
8. 10 illusion beat 5 golem m+++
9. 10 mask beat 6 mist m++b
10. 10 trickster beat 7 mirage bb++
11. 10 crusader lost to 8 diamond bbb, 10 quetzal lost mbb, 7 infinity lost mmb, 10 crusader beat 8 diamond mbb
12. 10 pegasus beat 9 night m+++
13. 10 chocolate beat 10 mythic mb++
14. 10 luck beat 10 saturn mbb
15. 10 black knight lost to 12 paladin mbb, 10 diamond beat 12 paladin mbb
16. 10 diamond lost to 10 goldwing mbm, 10 crusader lost bbm, 10 quetzal lost bmm, 10 black knight beat goldwing bm++
17. 10 black knight lost to 10 black knight bmb, 10 diamond beat 10 black knight bbb
18. 10 crusader beat 12 armor b+++
19. 10 mask beat 12 kaleido mb++
20. 10 black knight lost to 16 dynasty bbb, 10 diamond lost bbb, 10 crusader lost mbb, 10 quetzal lost bbb, 10 black night lost bmb, 1 fire lost bmm, 10 quetzal lost , 10 dream lost mbm, 1 fire lost bbb, 10 black knight beat 16 dynasty (finally!)
21. 10 black knight lost to 12 crusader bmm, 10 diamond beat 12 crusader bmb
22. 10 diamond beat 14 gold b+++
23. 10 black knight lost to 16 immortal bmb, 10 quetzal lost bbb,10 warden lost bmb, 10 black knight lost mbm, 10 diamond lost bmm, 1fire lost mbb, 10 warden beat 16 immortal mm++ (finally!)
24. 10 warden lost to 16 helios mbm, 10 chocolate lost, 10 kitsune lost, 10 black knight lost mmb, crusader lost bbb, 10 diamond lost bbm, 10 diamond beat 16 helios b++m
25. 10 diamond lost to 16 warden bbb, 10 crusader beat 16 warden bb++

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 05:59 PM
Congrats lorentw .
Thanks, I must try Paladin too, he could be asleep.

rosewaterlily
01-18-14, 06:15 PM
Slow going tournament. Since round 15, most opponents take 5 or 6 tries to go down, and I've had maybe two victories with the first or second attempt.

Last couple of hard fought victories:
23. forestfire 10 > immortal MMM
24. unicorn 9 > helios BMM
25. diamond 10 > warden B++B

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 06:27 PM
Slow going tournament. Since round 15, most opponents take 5 or 6 tries to go down, and I've had maybe two victories with the first or second attempt.

Nice going Rosewater

FigmentValley
01-18-14, 06:28 PM
Hey hey hey! Warden (level9) beat Amazon ! :)

DarkAther
01-18-14, 07:19 PM
Just took down Warden 20 with Baby Fire BM+++. Yeah Baby Brigade!!!

Congrats!!!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 07:21 PM
Thanks Bel. Good luck to everyone still in the game.
I did not have much time to play but managed a few good rounds luckily.
Best is I bred a Fairytale, by accident.

Congrats! I keep trying to get Big bad or Cheshire, but can't seem to get one.

DarkAther
01-18-14, 07:24 PM
DA keep it up n thanks, it's Sunday here N I'm glad I got 2 more rounds.

Sunday??? I thought for some reason you were in California. Good luck, Sumer!

28) Angel (20) defeated by Quetzal (6)!! Bbb
2 rounds instead of 7-10! Hope it continues for next 2 rounds!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 07:27 PM
1. 10 chocolate beat 1 royal m++bb
2. 8 amethyst beat 1 island m+++
3. 10 coral beat 1 light m+++ (Glitched) repeat:10 coral beat 1 light m++b
4. 10 emerald lost to 2 poision bbm
10 wild beat 2 poison b++m
5. 10 lotus beat 2 virtue m+++
6. 10 royal beat 3 spider m+++
7. 10 illusion beat 4 fairytale m+++
8. 10 illusion beat 5 golem m+++
9. 10 mask beat 6 mist m++b
10. 10 trickster beat 7 mirage bb++
11. 10 crusader lost to 8 diamond bbb, 10 quetzal lost mbb, 7 infinity lost mmb, 10 crusader beat 8 diamond mbb
12. 10 pegasus beat 9 night m+++
13. 10 chocolate beat 10 mythic mb++
14. 10 luck beat 10 saturn mbb
15. 10 black knight lost to 12 paladin mbb, 10 diamond beat 12 paladin mbb
16. 10 diamond lost to 10 goldwing mbm, 10 crusader lost bbm, 10 quetzal lost bmm, 10 black knight beat goldwing bm++
17. 10 black knight lost to 10 black knight bmb, 10 diamond beat 10 black knight bbb
18. 10 crusader beat 12 armor b+++
19. 10 mask beat 12 kaleido mb++
20. 10 black knight lost to 16 dynasty bbb, 10 diamond lost bbb, 10 crusader lost mbb, 10 quetzal lost bbb, 10 black night lost bmb, 1 fire lost bmm, 10 quetzal lost , 10 dream lost mbm, 1 fire lost bbb, 10 black knight beat 16 dynasty (finally!)
21. 10 black knight lost to 12 crusader bmm, 10 diamond beat 12 crusader bmb
22. 10 diamond beat 14 gold b+++
23. 10 black knight lost to 16 immortal bmb, 10 quetzal lost bbb,10 warden lost bmb, 10 black knight lost mbm, 10 diamond lost bmm, 1fire lost mbb, 10 warden beat 16 immortal mm++ (finally!)
24. 10 warden lost to 16 helios mbm, 10 chocolate lost, 10 kitsune lost, 10 black knight lost mmb, crusader lost bbb, 10 diamond lost bbm, 10 diamond beat 16 helios b++m
25. 10 diamond lost to 16 warden bbb, 10 crusader beat 16 warden bb++

Congrats, Kevin! You're almost ther! :)
Good luck on next round!!!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 07:29 PM

Congrats, rosewaterlily!!!!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 07:30 PM
Hey hey hey! Warden (level9) beat Amazon ! :)

Yes!!!! Congrats, figment!!! Good luck on next round!!!

FigmentValley
01-18-14, 07:46 PM
Thank you! :)

Best of luck back at 'cha, DA! :)

I finally feel like I have caught up a bit. It was a fairly light day of work, Byron and I are enjoying a warm fire and a good dinner. I shall battle any time I wish tomorrow - the snow can just stay where it is for all I care. One more round tonight (I lost quetzal to Angel) and then bed. Better battles tomorrow.

:)

Best of luck to all still battling!

elwood99
01-18-14, 07:58 PM
Yes got thunderbird. Finally after many rounds and tries. Thank you all for the hlep and hints and good luck to those still in tournament

DarkAther
01-18-14, 08:07 PM

I finally feel like I have caught up a bit. It was a fairly light day of work, Byron and I are enjoying a warm fire and a good dinner. I shall battle any time I wish tomorrow - the snow can just stay where it is for all I care. One more round tonight (I lost quetzal to Angel) and then bed. Better battles tomorrow.

Thanks, Figment! You and Byron have a good night!!! :)
Hopefully I'll finish tonight!

29) Infinity (20) defeated by SUPER Quetzal (6)! Bb++

DarkAther
01-18-14, 08:08 PM
Yes got thunderbird. Finally after many rounds and tries. Thank you all for the hlep and hints and good luck to those still in tournament

Congrats, Elwood! Enjoy your new dragon!!!!

nogard9
01-18-14, 08:26 PM
Been stuck on Crusader all day... any tips? I've tried most of the winners listed (I think) and Paladin more than once. Unfortunately don't have any diamonds :(

DarkAther
01-18-14, 08:29 PM
Been stuck on Crusader all day... any tips? I've tried most of the winners listed (I think) and Paladin more than once. Unfortunately don't have any diamonds :(

Attack the red or use baby fires and sell them if they loose.
Someone beat him with Storm and someone else just got it with Parakeet.
Good luck!

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 08:53 PM
Sunday??? I thought for some reason you were in California. Good luck, Sumer!

28) Angel (20) defeated by Quetzal (6)!! Bbb
2 rounds instead of 7-10! Hope it continues for next 2 rounds!
Lovely. infinity Paladin MM. Thnx guys

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 09:09 PM
Congrats!!!

Great. Angel I used an Aether to beat it.

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 09:12 PM

Lovely I face the Thunder God Next.
Will try Paladin like our Buddies !

DarkAther
01-18-14, 09:12 PM
30) Thunderbird (20) defeated by Ninja (10)!! Bbb
All done! :)

Thanks for all the fun!!! Good luck everyone!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 09:13 PM

Good luck, Sumer! Looks like we're finishing about the same time!

klaxtor
01-18-14, 09:18 PM

Congratulations to you DarkAther & Elwood who are the most recent winners of the tournament!! I hope I didn't miss anyone.

klaxtor
01-18-14, 09:19 PM
Finally beat Infinity after 9 or 10 tries.

29. Fire (1) > Infinity (B,B)

DarkAther
01-18-14, 09:40 PM
My result:
1) Royal (1) defeated by Pearl (7) BM++
2) Island (1) defeated by Cupid (10) BM++m
3) Light (2) defeated by Aether (10) bb++b
4) Poison (2) defeated by Rose (10) b+++b
5) Virtue (2) defeated by Ninja (10) b+++
6) Spider (3) defeated by Ninja (10) b+++
7) Fairytale (4) defeated by Lotus (10) b+++b
8) Golem (5) defeated by Ninja (10) bb++
9) Mist (6) defeated by Lightning (10) b+++b
10) Mirage (7) defeated by Ninja (10) b++b
11) Diamond (8) defeated by Quetzal (6) BBM
12) Night (9) defeated by Pegusus (10) BM++
13) Mythic (10) defeated by Ninja (10) b++b
14) Saturn (10) defeated by Boo (10) BM++m
15) Paladin (12) defeated by Ninja (10) bbb+
16) Goldwing (10) defeated by Valkyrie (10) m+++
17) Black Knight (10) defeated by Rose (10) BM++
18) Armor (12) defeated by Diamond (10) mmb
19) Kaleido (12) defeated by Valkyrie (10) mm++
20) Dynasty (16) defeated by Black Knight (10) mbb
21) Crusader (12) defeated by Diamond (9) m++m
22) Gold (14) defeated by Diamond (9) mm++
23) Immortal (16) defeated by Ninja (10) bb++
24) Helios (16) defeated by Diamond (9) bmm
25) Warden (20) defeated by Paladin (10) m++b (after 25 losses)!
26) Jade (18) defeated by Paladin (10) mbb
27) Amazon (18) defeated by Dynasty (10) m++b
28) Angel (20) defeated by Quetzal (6) bbb
29) Infinity (20) defeated by Quetzal (6) bb++
30) Thunderbird (20) defeated by Ninja (10) bbb

Thank you everyone for your suggestions, help, and support during those long battles!! It was fun!
Good luck to everyone else still fighting and keep your chin up!!!

"Never give up! Never give in!" - the Doctor

DarkAther
01-18-14, 09:41 PM
Congratulations to you DarkAther & Elwood who are the most recent winners of the tournament!! I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Thanks, klaxtor!! Congrats on your win over Infinity! You'll be over the finish line soon!
Good luck! :)

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 09:45 PM
Good luck, Sumer! Looks like we're finishing about the same time!

Congrats DA. Well done.
I'm going to record what I used for future fights, against Champions.
The rest are not so bad, unless TL adjust the odds n strength.

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 09:52 PM
Thunderstorm - Paladin. One Zbash B+++
Thanks guys for help.
Good Luck n Good Night !

klaxtor
01-18-14, 10:09 PM
Thanks, klaxtor!! Congrats on your win over Infinity! You'll be over the finish line soon!
Good luck! :)

You were right! Thanks. my Valkyrie just beat Thunderbird!! (BBB)

klaxtor
01-18-14, 10:11 PM
Thanks guys for help.
Good Luck n Good Night !

Congratulations! Have a great rest of your night.

DarkAther
01-18-14, 10:15 PM
Congrats DA. Well done.
I'm going to record what I used for future fights, against Champions.
The rest are not so bad, unless TL adjust the odds n strength.

That's what I've been doing. I didn't have anything on Warden and Amazon and they took me the longest. Not sure if it was that or their levels.
Good luck!

klaxtor
01-18-14, 10:15 PM
It's been another tough, but fun one! This forum makes it so much more enjoyable for me. Thank You to everyone on it! Your suggestions & records are always such a big help. To everyone still fighting, Keep at it!
Here are my results:

THUNDERBIRD TOURNAMENT

1. Avatar > Royal (1: B)
2. Topaz > Island (1:B)
3. Aether > Ghost (1: M)
4. BlackKnight > Poison (2: B)
5. BlackKnight > Virtue (2: M)
6. BlackKnight > Spider (3: B)
7. Valkyrie > Fairytale (4: B)
8. Serpent > Golem (5: M)
9. Genie > Mist. (6: M)
10. Lightning > Mirage (7: B)
11. Aether > Diamond (8:MBM)
12. Light > Night (9: B)
13. Aether > Mythic (10: M)
14. Valkyrie > Saturn (10: B)
15. BlackKnight > Paladin (12: B)
16 Honeybee > Goldwing (10:B)
17. Scorpion >BlackKnight(10:M)
18. BlackKnight >Armor(12: BMM)
19. Jade > Kaleido (12: B)
29. Fire (1) > Infinity (20: B)
30. Valkyrie > Thunderbird(20:B)

DarkAther
01-18-14, 10:16 PM
Thanks guys for help.
Good Luck n Good Night !

Congrats, Sumer!!!

DarkAther
01-18-14, 10:17 PM

Congrats, klaxtor!!!!

nogard9
01-18-14, 10:46 PM
Attack the red or use baby fires and sell them if they loose.
Someone beat him with Storm and someone else just got it with Parakeet.
Good luck!

Thanks for the tip! Went after the red and finally took it down with level 4 Gladiator. Trying to be optimistic but there's not much time left and lots if tough battles ahead...

sfallday
01-18-14, 11:03 PM
This is BS I QUIT

klaxtor
01-18-14, 11:15 PM
Congrats, klaxtor!!!!

Thank You, DarkAther!

SecretTarth
01-18-14, 11:22 PM
Defeated mine with Seabreeze. I think I used Diamond to defeat Gold. Ice Cream defeated Immortal. Any tips on defeating my old nemesis, Helios?

Sumercarefree
01-18-14, 11:49 PM
Congrats, Sumer!!!

Thnx DA. Luckily some fights are very easy.
This was easier than the last one, for me at least.
Just sold a blue habitat to make way for New Dragons.

DarkAther
01-19-14, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the tip! Went after the red and finally took it down with level 4 Gladiator. Trying to be optimistic but there's not much time left and lots if tough battles ahead...

Your welcOme! I fought many tournaments without a diamond also. Good luck on the rest of the rounds! :)

DarkAther
01-19-14, 12:19 AM
Defeated mine with Seabreeze. I think I used Diamond to defeat Gold. Ice Cream defeated Immortal. Any tips on defeating my old nemesis, Helios?

Baby fires and forests, attack Mythic part with white/pinks if you don't have a diamond. He's been beaten by forest, Forestfire, avatar, and Aether, champion types and diamond hybrids. Good luck!

DarkAther
01-19-14, 12:21 AM
Thnx DA. Luckily some fights are very easy.
This was easier than the last one, for me at least.
Just sold a blue habitat to make way for New Dragons.

Mine is in storage right now.

Mani_Sari
01-19-14, 01:06 AM
This is BS I QUIT

Been stuck on Immortal for over 20 fights, had to ULT it. Now it's the same for Warden, going to #18 in an hour. Next will be Jade, I was stuck on that dragon during the normal battles and was glad they introduced a tourney to escape from it lol. Keep trying ti'll the timers runs out, this activity is not balanced for all players, well I should say the game itself. ;)

Kevin0908
01-19-14, 01:17 AM
26. 10 moon lost to 18 jade bmb, 10 black knight lost bbb, 10 crusader lost mbb, 10 quetzal lost mmm, 10 black knight beat 18 jade bmb

Kevin0908
01-19-14, 01:21 AM

Congrats da!! Way to go!

Kevin0908
01-19-14, 01:24 AM

Congrats klax! Persistence and patience paying off. I like it. Im still needing both.

Kevin0908
01-19-14, 01:25 AM

Congrats elwood!

Kevin0908
01-19-14, 01:26 AM

Good luck summer!

Kevin0908
01-19-14, 01:38 AM

Congrats cdbabe!!! Glad to see you won :)

MakJulos
01-19-14, 01:39 AM
Been stuck on Immortal for over 20 fights, had to ULT it. Now it's the same for Warden, going to #18 in an hour. Next will be Jade, I was stuck on that dragon during the normal battles and was glad they introduced a tourney to escape from it lol. Keep trying ti'll the timers runs out, this activity is not balanced for all players, well I should say the game itself. ;)

This is sadly so true, it is a great advantage having played long and having 100+ dragons...and if you have a job or school that allows you to play game more or less hourly during events then it's even easier ofc. DS really isn't for everyone if wanting the most out of it - i like the rest of it though, but still, because of to the imbalance i have "saved" 2 of my friends from getting sucked in lol!

And in the tournament i'm stuck on Amazon now, for me Jade went down to Black Knight 10 but had defeated it and a few more champs & other before.....all luck and randomness as usual - i hope and actually think it's likely that you'll have an easier go at Jade now since you struggled before - good luck!

Apart from the fact that the lottery of a combat system could use a revamp in my opinion i also did post on the suggestions forum an idea about making tournaments not really easier, but more rewarding for more players, but i've never seen anyone that's active on the tournament forums post on there - i guess everyone here is happy with tournaments the way they are. Well, ofc suggesting changes that aren't first and foremost profitable for TL may be optimistic, but hey one must try - i think the tournaments is a nasty blob in the protocol of a nice game!

Kevin0908
01-19-14, 01:40 AM

Grats cakeandpie!

coco1954
01-19-14, 01:42 AM
jim23cash - what r u using for clockwork?

Roxie_
01-19-14, 01:43 AM
Yea ayah, thanks for the tips everyone! My epic light beat immortal :) never gotten this far in a tournament before!

coco1954
01-19-14, 01:44 AM
Me too. I am using peacock and night.

Congrats on win.

Good luck on getting DA. I got it with onyx and diamond.

SeaJelly77
01-19-14, 02:16 AM
Any tips on beating Gold??? Been stuck for a little bit, I don't have champions or diamonds.

belbar22
01-19-14, 02:20 AM

Congrats DarkAther a well deserved win.

belbar22
01-19-14, 02:21 AM
Thanks guys for help.
Good Luck n Good Night !

Congrats Sumercarefree, well done.

belbar22
01-19-14, 02:22 AM

Congrats. Well done.

rsusko
01-19-14, 02:33 AM
Was getting ready to ultimate Warden but forgot on the battle I planned to, got annoyed and rushed another battle and got a critical with randomly chosen Dawntree! Lucky break!

21. Crusader 12 beaten by Epic Gold BM++
22. Gold 14 beaten by Epic Diamond B+++
23. Immortal 16 beaten by Epic Aether BMB
24. Helios 16 beaten by Epic Crusader BB++
25. Warden 20 beaten by Epic Dawntree BB++B

dicontan
01-19-14, 02:37 AM
anyone still playing? amazon is ****ing diamondx3,paladinx3,dynasty4,nightx1,quetzx1,fores tfirex1,infinityx1,mercuryx1,passionx1. restart the phone twice!!!! hahayz. i might not finish ds tournament

ciarjen
01-19-14, 02:45 AM
anyone still playing? amazon is ****ing diamondx3,paladinx3,dynasty4,nightx1,quetzx1,fores tfirex1,infinityx1,mercuryx1,passionx1. restart the phone twice!!!! hahayz. i might not finish ds tournament

I'm still playing. Just had my 9th battle with Amazon and lost again.

ciarjen
01-19-14, 02:45 AM
Any tips on beating Gold??? Been stuck for a little bit, I don't have champions or diamonds.

Elf and Atlantis have been used. So has baby forest and fuzzy. Good luck.

jus7_me89
01-19-14, 02:48 AM

use anything with "night" attack : night, night elf, raven, etc.

MakJulos
01-19-14, 02:54 AM

I'm at Amazon too, and it's ****ing everything - little time left, i'll send in random lowbies against it until the lottery allows me victory, and meanwhile let the so called strong Champs and Super Rares heal up - maybe they're more useful against the later opponents...if i get past Amazon :D

EDIT: As annoying the tournaments are the game can still be fun if not just concentrating on the battles - i've fed and leveled up a couple dragons to max during tournament, and managed to breed a couple dragons i didn't have also - Dragon Story does have its good sides too!

jim23cash
01-19-14, 03:10 AM
jim23cash - what r u using for clockwork?

I got it a bunch with diamond/Mythic or Diamond/Atlas, but there is a thread for clockwork that has combos that are not with diamonds. Good luck!

jim23cash
01-19-14, 03:12 AM
I'm still playing. Just had my 9th battle with Amazon and lost again.

I took her out w epic water. Good luck!

jim23cash
01-19-14, 03:14 AM
Congratulations to everyone who has finished, and Good Luck to those still fighting.

rosewaterlily
01-19-14, 03:16 AM
I'm also stuck on amazon and have lost warden, diamond, infinity, fire, dynasty, winter, night, and leviathan so far.

midnightmeerkat
01-19-14, 03:17 AM
I'm at Amazon too, and it's ****ing everything - little time left, i'll send in random lowbies against it until the lottery allows me victory, and meanwhile let the so called strong Champs and Super Rares heal up - maybe they're more useful against the later opponents...if i get past Amazon :D

EDIT: As annoying the tournaments are the game can still be fun if not just concentrating on the battles - i've fed and leveled up a couple dragons to max during tournament, and managed to breed a couple dragons i didn't have also - Dragon Story does have its good sides too!
Yep... I never just concentrate on the battles. I was stuck on amazon for 24 hours (my 2nd game).. Finally got it with passion lvl 9... Sped up and defeated angel with lvl 6 gold, sped up again but my gold lost against infinity.

ciarjen
01-19-14, 04:07 AM
I took her out w epic water. Good luck!

Thanks, my Water is in the spa alongside every other champ dragon I have and Passion. I am now at 10 losses to Amazon. I may try a baby water next, while I get some healing done.

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 04:15 AM
Congrats Sumercarefree, well done.

Thnx Bel. I'm glad many have made it.

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 04:17 AM
Champion Breed. Suddenly my Metal5 knocked them out fir me.
Others were close I must say

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 04:29 AM

Amazon my Metal 5 sent it back to to the Forest.
It had earlier also whacked Warden.

ciarjen
01-19-14, 04:47 AM
I tried level 4 Steampunk on Amazon because it had beat Immortal for me but it didn't work. 11 losses now.

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 04:51 AM
I tried level 4 Steampunk on Amazon because it had beat Immortal for me but it didn't work. 11 losses now.

A lot is also luck, but I've also used Nano to beat Champions. They do not work all the time but have a good chance.
But Spirit did not work.

mailava
01-19-14, 05:24 AM
Stuck on Round 28, vs Angel :( Used most of my epic drgs : Immortal, Storm, Aether, Air, Fire, Scorpion, Water but didnt work at all :'(

LemonadeMouth173
01-19-14, 05:43 AM

Figment... dont tell me... The lil hound got MY name? Oh, im gonna cry right here... Now to explain myself why is this painful... I had a dog, no, not a dog, a sister, a friend. Was everything for me. A beautiful irish setter. They have long hair so 3 times a day we were in the park and along with walk it was the brush time.Leukemia was the diagnose.I have like 57 kg and i carried in my arms 3 or 4 weeks , 3 times/ day a 40 kg dog on the stairs( i was living on 4 th floor) in the park and bk and i never felt the weight and i never felt tired.And i felt like i wanted to carry her to the sky and beyond only to get her healthy. One day i needed to take the most painful decision possible: my will to have her next to me or her good. To let her go in peace. If u love some1 u let it go... And i let her go in peace but i promise myself i wont have another dog again even if i love them so much. Miss B was her name...and she took half of my soul away when she left me.
Enjoy the company and affection that lil Byron will give to u!

ciarjen
01-19-14, 07:34 AM
I decided to keep healing my good dragons for later rounds while I was fighting Amazon. Thought I would just try throwing epic Super Rares which I dont really need at it to see if I got the lucky strike.

I did with epic Witch after 12 losses.

Onto the next round, with some good dragons now healed :)

FigmentValley
01-19-14, 07:38 AM
Yes, Lemonade. Your name is best suited for my new companion.

I am SO sorry that Miss B reached the end of her life. It sounds like she was given a wonderful one with you - a life filled with love and joy. Losing loved ones opens another door to a different path in life for those left behind.

Miss B has given you her heart and now soul. She will be with you for the rest of your life. In time, the things you will bring to mind soonest will be the good things, the special moments, the fun.

Allow yourself to take that love you had for Miss B and use it, again. There is no limit on how much love you can have or give in life - each love will grow your ability to have more.

I hope you find a new love, one that would make Miss B very happy to know that someone else could benefit fom the wonderful love she shared during her life.

I shall tell Byron of your Miss B next time we have a talk. Byron is a great listener - just the companion I have needed. I am no longer a solitary old man living in an empty house full of memories. I now am making new memories with a new family member. Thank you for his new name. I shall tell him from whense it cme.

(To please the mods - CONGRATULATIONS to the winners -DA, you had an amazing tournament! I beat angel on my last attempt before bed - quetzal took him out - and I am one battle into infinity.)

LemonadeMouth173
01-19-14, 08:07 AM
Thank you, Figment . U and Byron made my day happier and ur words were exactly what i needed to hear. My best wishes for both of u!
Congrats for tournaments winners and good luck for all remaining rounds!!!

MakJulos
01-19-14, 08:25 AM
I decided to keep healing my good dragons for later rounds while I was fighting Amazon. Thought I would just try throwing epic Super Rares which I dont really need at it to see if I got the lucky strike.

Nice, gratz! Hope rest goes smoother for you! Myself still at Amazon, everything getting wiped - not expecting to succeed here, another faceplant lol,ty TL. I hope so much that i can stay out of these tournaments in future, margins are just too tight because of my weekday work, not enough time left if unlucky with opponents and refusing to buy gold, oh well....

ufooo
01-19-14, 08:42 AM
Saw many post about amazon , i won amazon with avatar, good luck

ciarjen
01-19-14, 08:43 AM
Nice, gratz! Hope rest goes smoother for you! Myself still at Amazon, everything getting wiped - not expecting to succeed here, another faceplant lol,ty TL. I hope so much that i can stay out of these tournaments in future, margins are just too tight because of my weekday work, not enough time left if unlucky with opponents and refusing to buy gold, oh well....

Thanks, all we can do is keep trying. Diamond is already down to Angel and I had to ultimate last tournament because I just couldn't beat it, so not looking good at the moment. Then there is still infinity and thunderbird.....

MakJulos
01-19-14, 09:34 AM
Thanks, all we can do is keep trying. Diamond is already down to Angel and I had to ultimate last tournament because I just couldn't beat it, so not looking good at the moment. Then there is still infinity and thunderbird.....

Yeah, as i said, not expecting anything out of this since there's a couple nasty dragons left to defeat even if i manage to get past Amazon. I ultimated Immortal and have spent closer to 20 gold speeding up arena (luckily i have not and will not buy gold) - i wish they would revamp the battle system, adjust it so that the highend dragons have more actual usefulness than any random dragon in the latter stages, but since this lottery makes ppl use gold....not holding my breath! I hope you go all the way, that Thunderbird is actually nice looking one imo, good luck!

LemonadeMouth173
01-19-14, 09:44 AM
Try to alternate Crusader n Quetzal if u have and bash it with them. Meanwhile u can try any blue/ purple like Mistmoth, Vampire, Wizard, Aether etc. Good luck!Those r for Angel. For some reasons it didnt copy the quote, sorry.

MajicHearts
01-19-14, 10:04 AM
Has anyone posted a pic of the egg yet? I'm not sure if I've seen it...thx!

ciarjen
01-19-14, 10:16 AM
Try to alternate Crusader n Quetzal if u have and bash it with them. Meanwhile u can try any blue/ purple like Mistmoth, Vampire, Wizard, Aether etc. Good luck!Those r for Angel. For some reasons it didnt copy the quote, sorry.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Diamond, Crusader and Immortal have lost. Aether is out of the spa next and I shall try that. I have beaten angel before with Crusader but never in a tournament, I have always had to ultimate.

ciarjen
01-19-14, 10:22 AM
Yeah, as i said, not expecting anything out of this since there's a couple nasty dragons left to defeat even if i manage to get past Amazon. I ultimated Immortal and have spent closer to 20 gold speeding up arena (luckily i have not and will not buy gold) - i wish they would revamp the battle system, adjust it so that the highend dragons have more actual usefulness than any random dragon in the latter stages, but since this lottery makes ppl use gold....not holding my breath! I hope you go all the way, that Thunderbird is actually nice looking one imo, good luck!

I have done the same this tournament; one ultimate and some gold speeding up.

In my other account, which does not have all the good dragons, I have won the tournament 24 hours ago without any speeding up or doing ultimate. The two accounts play completely differently. It is down to a lottery but if you have an account which just will not win the battles there's nothing you can do, unless you spend gold to ultimate.

ufooo
01-19-14, 10:32 AM
Has anyone posted a pic of the egg yet? I'm not sure if I've seen it...thx!

Here you go :)
Won with lightning dragon

MajicHearts
01-19-14, 10:46 AM
Thanks, ufooo! ��

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 10:56 AM
Here you go :)
Won with lightning dragon

It's a lovely colorful egg, Bright and inspiring.

matchbox222
01-19-14, 10:57 AM
2 days left:)
To win this dragon

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 10:58 AM
Stuck on Round 28, vs Angel :( Used most of my epic drgs : Immortal, Storm, Aether, Air, Fire, Scorpion, Water but didnt work at all :'(

I used an Aether against the Angel.

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 10:59 AM
2 days left:)
To win this dragon

Could be less than 2 days although they show 2 days.

MakJulos
01-19-14, 11:07 AM
I have done the same this tournament; one ultimate and some gold speeding up.

In my other account, which does not have all the good dragons, I have won the tournament 24 hours ago without any speeding up or doing ultimate. The two accounts play completely differently. It is down to a lottery but if you have an account which just will not win the battles there's nothing you can do, unless you spend gold to ultimate.

No i guess that's the case with my account...first 2 tournaments i entered i managed winning, in one of them i did get up in middle of night to make it, but i won at least. The later tournaments has gone worse and worse - i now have both Diamond + hybrid Crusader, and 5 or so Champions, but things are going a lot worse now...tbh i really see no good reason to collect "strong" dragons - not for battle purposes anyway, but it might be my account that just has a lousy luck factor or something. I suspect that the more highend dragons they put in game, the more it messes up odds for winning, i doubt the original combat system setup can handle the input of so many new contenders. Ah well, it's just a game, i'll just live with it or skip it! I wonder though how many out there who are in same situation without venting it on forum....i have a feeling i'm not alone at least, "yay",hmm.....

MakJulos
01-19-14, 11:10 AM
Could be less than 2 days although they show 2 days.

Yes, as soon as timer shows 2 days it starts counting down towards 1 day, and when it shows 1 day it's maximum 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds left - at least is this how i've seen timers work in DS before.

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 11:12 AM
I think it is mostly the Champion Breed causing problem. Luckily Ice Age Dragons have been omitted, I always have a problem with some of them.

sumi612
01-19-14, 11:15 AM
I can't defeat Warden! Been stuck for 24hrs! 5 battles left' but i'm about to give up ��

belbar22
01-19-14, 11:23 AM
I can't defeat Warden! Been stuck for 24hrs! 5 battles left' but i'm about to give up ��

Try Valkeryie or infinity if you have them.

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 12:05 PM

Try Metal, Nano etc too.

Mani_Sari
01-19-14, 12:07 PM

Same here i'll try one more time, this would be battle 30, and the 2nd ULT I will have to use but i'm guessing won't be the last lol.

nogard9
01-19-14, 12:09 PM

I used my epic Lightning. Hope that helps.

I'm now on Immortal...

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 12:14 PM
Same here i'll try one more time, this would be battle 30, and the 2nd ULT I will have to use but i'm guessing won't be the last lol.

I used a Metal 5 for Warden
Some used Infinity too
Some just plain Water

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 12:17 PM
I used my epic Lightning. Hope that helps.

I'm now on Immortal...

Against Gold, my Diamond B+++
Lotus is also a good bet

Mani_Sari
01-19-14, 12:17 PM
I used a Metal 5 for Warden
Some used Infinity too
Some just plain Water

Thanks Summer, I tried Metal 3 times yesterday, Water and that Shark one twice each and Infinity has been the greatest customer the Healing Spa has had this tournament. ;)

klaxtor
01-19-14, 12:25 PM
Congrats klax! Persistence and patience paying off. I like it. Im still needing both.

Thanks Kevin. It sounds like you have both. Hang in there!

klaxtor
01-19-14, 12:27 PM
Congrats. Well done.

Thanks Belbar!

klaxtor
01-19-14, 12:37 PM
Figment... dont tell me... The lil hound got MY name? Oh, im gonna cry right here... Now to explain myself why is this painful... I had a dog, no, not a dog, a sister, a friend. Was everything for me. A beautiful irish setter. They have long hair so 3 times a day we were in the park and along with walk it was the brush time.Leukemia was the diagnose.I have like 57 kg and i carried in my arms 3 or 4 weeks , 3 times/ day a 40 kg dog on the stairs( i was living on 4 th floor) in the park and bk and i never felt the weight and i never felt tired.And i felt like i wanted to carry her to the sky and beyond only to get her healthy. One day i needed to take the most painful decision possible: my will to have her next to me or her good. To let her go in peace. If u love some1 u let it go... And i let her go in peace but i promise myself i wont have another dog again even if i love them so much. Miss B was her name...and she took half of my soul away when she left me.

I know how you feel. My Mele had to be put down as well, & I felt like he took a part of my soul. I have a new kitten now, & he does not replace Mele, but he helps me heal a little everyday. If you are ever ready for a new dog, your capacity for love will grow even further. I'm so sorry for your loss.

klaxtor
01-19-14, 12:43 PM
Figment, I'm so happy you have Byron. He sounds wonderful. I'm sure he will bring you luck, in the tournament & in life.

Anastisha13
01-19-14, 12:43 PM
Please could someone suggest which Dragons to use on Amazon. I have only one day left and 4 dragons to defeat. Lots of dragons on waiting list for spa treatment too! Thanks😊

klaxtor
01-19-14, 12:45 PM
Here are my last 10 in case it helps anyone. When in doubt, re-heal & try again.

belbar22
01-19-14, 01:20 PM
Please could someone suggest which Dragons to use on Amazon. I have only one day left and 4 dragons to defeat. Lots of dragons on waiting list for spa treatment too! Thanks��

I would re heal and use your champions and any diamond or infinity. Good luck.

MakJulos
01-19-14, 01:33 PM
Please could someone suggest which Dragons to use on Amazon. I have only one day left and 4 dragons to defeat. Lots of dragons on waiting list for spa treatment too! Thanks��

I think it's all very random, i finally beat Amazon with Diamond 9, but i think most ppl use Champions - but, ciarjen beat it with Witch 10 he said, so Super Rares might work (Witch is green/purple, i did try a couple other but no luck) and klaxtor posted he used Night 9 which is Rare, so apparently that can work too, black colour ( i tried Lotus 7, had no luck)... But again, i think anything can win if it is time for a win, sort of - i'd imagine healing Champs and try again ought to be best, or the Ultra Rare class of Diamond types might give an advantage, but....hmm not helping really am i lol... I have no clue, but i wish you good luck!

Edit,disclaimer: i have no idea if ciarjen and klaxtor are "he" or "she", sorry if i got smthn wrong there lol :)

Anastisha13
01-19-14, 01:39 PM
Thanks, MakJulos/belbar22/klaxor/mani_Sari
This tournament has been so hard! I will just have to keep trying, and use gold if all else fails 

Mani_Sari
01-19-14, 01:42 PM
But again, i think anything can win if it is time for a win, sort of - i'd imagine healing Champs and try again ought to be best, or the Ultra Rare class of Diamond types might give an advantage, but....hmm not helping really am i lol... I have no clue, but i wish you good luck!

The good luck vibes is good enough lol. Well Black Knight lost again for like the 7th time against Warden, had to use ULT. I hope Jade would be a bit more reasonable this time. Give me a break TL, if your not going to make this tourney easy for me at least increase my percentage in the breeding department for the new dragons lol.

ciarjen
01-19-14, 01:46 PM
I think it's all very random, i finally beat Amazon with Diamond 9, but i think most ppl use Champions - but, ciarjen beat it with Witch 10 he said, so Super Rares might work (Witch is green/purple, i did try a couple other but no luck) and klaxtor posted he used Night 9 which is Rare, so apparently that can work too, black colour ( i tried Lotus 7, had no luck)... But again, i think anything can win if it is time for a win, sort of - i'd imagine healing Champs and try again ought to be best, or the Ultra Rare class of Diamond types might give an advantage, but....hmm not helping really am i lol... I have no clue, but i wish you good luck!

I also think that there may be certain dragons that do well for some people and not for others. Like some people use water or pure elements and that has never worked for me. Witch has one a few battles for me before which surprised me, so I tried again and it worked today. Bat is another one which has one random battles for me. In my other account I have a level 7 Familiar that's won a few.

So I would say while waiting on the champs/diamonds/metals/passions to heal just just try something which has won battles before. You never know it may just work and if it doesn't they can stay in the spa queue for a few days :)

rsusko
01-19-14, 01:56 PM
Anyone know when the tournament will end tomorrow? Midnight? I have to work morning shift tm and if I don't beat amazon soon I may just ult for fear of being at work when it expires.

Anastisha13
01-19-14, 01:57 PM
It looks like your luck mirrors mine in this game, mani_Sari. 'BAD LUCk' lol. Oh well! GOOD LUCK vibes sent your way! 😀

DarkAther
01-19-14, 01:58 PM
Congrats da!! Way to go!

Thanks, kevin0908! I hope your still doing well and have hopefully completed it by now!

DarkAther
01-19-14, 02:01 PM
Yea ayah, thanks for the tips everyone! My epic light beat immortal :) never gotten this far in a tournament before!

Congrats, Roxie!

DarkAther
01-19-14, 02:02 PM
Congrats DarkAther a well deserved win.

Thanks, belbar!

DarkAther
01-19-14, 02:05 PM
Was getting ready to ultimate Warden but forgot on the battle I planned to, got annoyed and rushed another battle and got a critical with randomly chosen Dawntree! Lucky break!

21. Crusader 12 beaten by Epic Gold BM++
22. Gold 14 beaten by Epic Diamond B+++
23. Immortal 16 beaten by Epic Aether BMB
24. Helios 16 beaten by Epic Crusader BB++
25. Warden 20 beaten by Epic Dawntree BB++B

Congrats, rsusko! I'm glad you didn't have to Ult. Warden!!

MakJulos
01-19-14, 02:12 PM
Anyone know when the tournament will end tomorrow? Midnight? I have to work morning shift tm and if I don't beat amazon soon I may just ult for fear of being at work when it expires.

Good question, if i don't speed up arena now (have 34 gold but saving 30 for Ultimate on Thunderbird - hopefully...) i can battle twicw before i best go to bed, and battle once when i wake up to go to work...with luck i can battle once during lunchbreak, then i have to wait til i'm home - that's in like 19 hours from now....ugh i am fried i think, not that i've been expecting anything else hmm...but hmm, my timer still says 2 days, so should not end until earliest this time tomorrow, not that i trust TL's timers really...

EDIT: if this goes by US timezone, may i have tomorrow evening and a bit of the night too? Jee why can't they have a proper countdown....

DarkAther
01-19-14, 02:13 PM

Oh, LemonadeMouth!!! I had a dog I lost in July. I had to make the same decision. She was struggling so hard to breath after her heart attack. She didn't want to go. But I feel that the pets we love and loose will someday be with us again. They are part of our family.

DarkAther
01-19-14, 02:15 PM

Great job!!! Congrats! :)

DarkAther
01-19-14, 02:17 PM
Yes, Lemonade. Your name is best suited for my new companion.

I am SO sorry that Miss B reached the end of her life. It sounds like she was given a wonderful one with you - a life filled with love and joy. Losing loved ones opens another door to a different path in life for those left behind.

Miss B has given you her heart and now soul. She will be with you for the rest of your life. In time, the things you will bring to mind soonest will be the good things, the special moments, the fun.

Allow yourself to take that love you had for Miss B and use it, again. There is no limit on how much love you can have or give in life - each love will grow your ability to have more.

I hope you find a new love, one that would make Miss B very happy to know that someone else could benefit fom the wonderful love she shared during her life.

I shall tell Byron of your Miss B next time we have a talk. Byron is a great listener - just the companion I have needed. I am no longer a solitary old man living in an empty house full of memories. I now am making new memories with a new family member. Thank you for his new name. I shall tell him from whense it cme.

(To please the mods - CONGRATULATIONS to the winners -DA, you had an amazing tournament! I beat angel on my last attempt before bed - quetzal took him out - and I am one battle into infinity.)

Congrats, Figment!!!!

ciarjen
01-19-14, 02:26 PM

We should get the 24 hour countdown starting in just under 11 hours with the tournament ending midnight Monday night in the US (PST) or Tuesday morning in the UK at 8am.

(This is based on me seeing the time go from 3 days to 2 days at 8am Sunday morning here in the UK, if I have got it wrong please let me know, lol)

DarkAther
01-19-14, 02:31 PM
Good question, if i don't speed up arena now (have 34 gold but saving 30 for Ultimate on Thunderbird - hopefully...) i can battle twicw before i best go to bed, and battle once when i wake up to go to work...with luck i can battle once during lunchbreak, then i have to wait til i'm home - that's in like 19 hours from now....ugh i am fried i think, not that i've been expecting anything else hmm...but hmm, my timer still says 2 days, so should not end until earliest this time tomorrow, not that i trust TL's timers really...

EDIT: if this goes by US timezone, may i have tomorrow evening and a bit of the night too? Jee why can't they have a proper countdown....

The timer on the dragon story egg chart says the tournament will end in 1 day 20 hours and about 30 minutes. I'm not sure how right it is, but the seconds were counting down still. The time seems like it's too much though.
Good luck everyone and hang in there with the champions and diamond hybrids.

Mani_Sari
01-19-14, 02:32 PM
It looks like your luck mirrors mine in this game, mani_Sari. 'BAD LUCk' lol. Oh well! GOOD LUCK vibes sent your way! 😀

Thank you Anastisha, your good luck vibes might be having an effect. Epic DA took out Jade BB+++.

LemonadeMouth173
01-19-14, 02:47 PM
Thanks klaxtor and DA for ur words. Sometimes helps a bit to know that ure not alone in a situation. Many ppl told me: it was just an old dog( 14 yrs old), u did the right thing and stuff like these... i just cant get over. U and Figment rlly helped me . Maybe one day ill reconsider my promise. One day...
Well again congrats for all winners! Enjoy ur beautiful egg!

DarkAther
01-19-14, 03:10 PM
Thank you Anastisha, your good luck vibes might be having an effect. Epic DA took out Jade BB+++.

Congrats!

cdbabe
01-19-14, 03:19 PM

thank you so much guys...

sorry for not in touch..

went out last night to birthday party and ended up drunk hehehe..

hope everythng is doing good with your tournament..

cdbabe
01-19-14, 03:20 PM

Congrats cdbabe!!! Glad to see you won :)

thank you also kevin 0908 :))

Anastisha13
01-19-14, 03:22 PM
Conratulations Mani_Sari, I am happy that it helped! Just wish it could backfire LoL. Good luck for rest of Tournament and good luck everyone else :-)

cdbabe
01-19-14, 03:33 PM

big congrats DA!!! yuhoooooo

cdbabe
01-19-14, 03:35 PM

i use my scorpion to beat him MB

cdbabe
01-19-14, 03:36 PM

i used to beat him with epic forest or lotus if you got any

cdbabe
01-19-14, 03:37 PM

i used my epic immortal to beat him MBM

Mani_Sari
01-19-14, 03:39 PM
Conratulations Mani_Sari, I am happy that it helped! Just wish it could backfire LoL. Good luck for rest of Tournament and good luck everyone else :-)

Every little luck helps, i'm never good at these tourneys, I have a decent selection of fighters, yet all seem to do very poorly. Good luck to you too, I hope we both finish in time. :D

cdbabe
01-19-14, 03:41 PM

i used epic immortal with BMB

goodluck..

dont give up its only 5 rounds now.. :)

Mani_Sari
01-19-14, 03:41 PM
i use my scorpion to beat him MB

Warden was ironically immortal to all my attacks, just like Immortal Dragon itself lol. Congrats to DA for your win, I thought you finished awhile back though. ;)

cdbabe
01-19-14, 03:42 PM

i used my epic immortal to beat him MBM

cdbabe
01-19-14, 03:42 PM
Here are my last 10 in case it helps anyone. When in doubt, re-heal & try again.

congrats!!!!! yeheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

MakJulos
01-19-14, 03:46 PM
I wonder if i should use the Ultimate i've saved up for Angel or Infinity rather than saving it for Thunderbird...these 2 Diamond class dragons should be harder than the Thunderbird, at least in theory....but then again they're all lvl20 so none is easy....ugh, decisions decisions....maybe i should keep trying to **** Angel, then use Ultimate on Infinity (if needed at 3rd hit), and the hope Thunderbird goes down using Champion.... WOOT! This is like planning tactics, in the middle of all the randomness! Yay!

larrystorm
01-19-14, 03:48 PM
Congrats DA!!!!! Summer, Figment , Kami, belbar, and many others. This is the first day I can actually look at my iPad. Tournament was a no go for me. Health is first. Missed my forum friends. Just catching up on posts. Congrats figment on new sweet baby. Just might try for some arrowheads but can't fathom winning while I feel this terrible. OK. Good luck if you're still battling. These dragons are beasts!!!!!

DarkAther
01-19-14, 03:52 PM
big congrats DA!!! yuhoooooo

Thanks cdbabe!

belbar22
01-19-14, 03:53 PM
Congrats DA!!!!! Summer, Figment , Kami, belbar, and many others. This is the first day I can actually look at my iPad. Tournament was a no go for me. Health is first. Missed my forum friends. Just catching up on posts. Congrats figment on new sweet baby. Just might try for some arrowheads but can't fathom winning while I feel this terrible. OK. Good luck if you're still battling. These dragons are beasts!!!!!

Wish you better. Sorry you have been so unwell. I hope someone is looking after you. Make sure you drink plenty.

DarkAther
01-19-14, 03:56 PM
Warden was ironically immortal to all my attacks, just like Immortal Dragon itself lol. Congrats to DA for your win, I thought you finished awhile back though. ;)

Nope. I spent 1 1/2 days on Warden- 26 rounds. He finally went down to Paladin. My advice on these higher level champions are to find what comes closest and then use something with the same colors or try a different attack with the same dragon. Good luck everyone!

midnightmeerkat
01-19-14, 03:58 PM
I wonder if i should use the Ultimate i've saved up for Angel or Infinity rather than saving it for Thunderbird...these 2 Diamond class dragons should be harder than the Thunderbird, at least in theory....but then again they're all lvl20 so none is easy....ugh, decisions decisions....maybe i should keep trying to **** Angel, then use Ultimate on Infinity (if needed at 3rd hit), and the hope Thunderbird goes down using Champion.... WOOT! This is like planning tactics, in the middle of all the randomness! Yay!
Champions do have a better chance against thunderbird than anything against infinity and angel