PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Battle Tournament : Thunderbird Dragon

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

cakeandpie
01-16-14, 04:48 PM
Me too! It's ridiculous!!! I don't know how many of the newer players are supposed to get through this mess! It's hard enough for those of us with a good selection of dragons and experience. They need to tone down the difficulty level a bit, I think. Champion, diamond, diamond, champion diamond.... Not good!!!

Totally agree. They've made it so hard that it's next to impossible to get through without spending gold, and flat-out impossible to get through without gold if you don't have diamond dragons. Tournaments should be hard, not impossible. It used to be possible to win without diamonds or gold if you were very persistent and battled as often as you could from start to finish. Now with so many champions, it isn't like that anymore, even if you have diamonds to help you through the diamond rounds.

DarkAther
Hi all, I'm stuck on level 6 spider, it knocked my diamond and fairy out, I don't have many super rares, any ideas to beat this one? Thanks xx

Besides champion types, Atlantis, Royal, Emerald, and Spider have beaten him.
You could also try something else you have with green. Green/white, green/ pink, green/blue or green/ yellow......
Fuzzy, Pegusus, flower, Atlantis, serpent, mermaid, fairy, fruitful.

Or.... White combos--- white/pink, white/blue, white/yellow. I would try greens first.

cdbabe
My luck has been continuing! I have only had 3 losses in the last 3 rounds!

21. Crusader defeated by Diamond 10
22. Gold defeated by Diamond 10
23. Immortal defeated by Rainbow 10

I don't know what it is about Rainbow--probably a coincidence, but it seems to work well against Immortal. In the last tourney after lots of losses to Immortal, I used Rainbow after two other people said it worked for them, and it worked! Then when I was about to use a baby against Immortal this time (I had lost only once before that, with Passion), my son looked over my shoulder and said, "Remember how Rainbow worked in the last tournament? Use that!" I thought it had been nothing but luck, but I figured why not, so I used it and it worked!

Congrats to your wins!!!!

How did you use your diamond? Magic or bash?

Thnks!!!!

LemonadeMouth173
01-16-14, 04:49 PM
Thank you LemonadeMouth, I'd tried almost every combo with Dark angel ,only getting commons,sometimes Super rare,.No Luck at all for Ultra Rare,. I'm level 150 with 7.8 millions XP., Frustrated as usual with breeding.

Kami, try this time. Wanna make a bet? Try 2 weeks DA and Mythic and ull have at least one diamond hybrid if not a Diamond. Plz, try till next tournament. Beside this combo can give u new mythic hybrids too. Plz. If in 2 weeks u wont get another hybrid ill shut up forever, promise.:)

cakeandpie
01-16-14, 04:50 PM
Congrats to your wins!!!!

How did you use your diamond? Magic or bash?

Thnks!!!!

I don't remember--I don't record that anymore because it doesn't matter which you use.

LemonadeMouth173
01-16-14, 04:50 PM
Kami, try this time. Wanna make a bet? Try 2 weeks DA and Mythic and ull have at least one diamond hybrid if not a Diamond. Plz, try till next tournament. Beside this combo can give u new mythic hybrids too. Plz. If in 2 weeks u wont get another hybrid ill shut up forever, promise.:)

And time to time try to speed a lil bit with gold . It will help u. Wanna try? Yes or no?

DarkAther
01-16-14, 04:54 PM
Thanks DarkAther. I'm sorry to hear about your girl.

Thanks, klaxtor. I'm okay with her passing. She was 15 1/2 years old and I had her since she was about 8 weeks old. Just takes time. They become a part of your family.

DarkAther
01-16-14, 04:58 PM
OMG.
Round 25 Warden defeated by Black Knight BBB

Congrats!!! I'm sooo envious, belbar!!! I even tried black knight and he wasn't very close and i've now lost ninja 2 times!!!!!
Well, thar's how the ball bounces..... Stuck in the tarpit of the arena!!!!

Kami365
01-16-14, 04:58 PM
What is the rush Kami, now on a Jet Plane!
Congrats ! You are the Ninja Warrior !

Thank you a Sumercarefree,:)

sassylis
01-16-14, 04:59 PM
How about Atlantis or Caesar based on battle calculator they have 85% chance or heal your fairy and try again :) diamond has 75% chance

I figured out just because my dragon loses the first time doesn't mean it won't win, healing it will make it stronger for example, my infinity lost twice to immortal before taking him down after being healed twice

Thanks hon I beat it with my epic Atlantis. I don't have any Champions 😔!! To be honest I don't know why I'm bothering to try as I always get stuck when I get into the 20's with tournaments as I don't have any of the really rare dragons even though I've been playing from the start and quite a high level!! xxx

FigmentValley
01-16-14, 05:02 PM
I FINALLY beat dynasty - natal took him out with a lucky bash. Whew.

belbar22
Just lost Black Knight to Jade. Off to bed now. Good luck everyone. I expect Kami and Pribakes will have finished by the time I get up.

DarkAther
15. BlackKnight > Paladin (12: B)
16 Honeybee > Goldwing (10:B)
17. Scorpion >BlackKnight(10:M)
18. BlackKnight >Armor(12: BMM)
19. Jade > Kaleido (12: B)
20. Fire (1) > Dynasty (16: MB)
21. Storm > Crusader (12: BMM)

Lost a few dragons to Gold (Lightning, baby fires), will battle again in a few.

Congrats!!!

belbar22
01-16-14, 05:04 PM
Congrats!!! I'm sooo envious, belbar!!! I even tried black knight and he wasn't very close and i've now lost ninja 2 times!!!!!
Well, thar's how the ball bounces..... Stuck in the tarpit of the arena!!!!

You will have beaten him by the time I check the forum in the morning. Good luck. I am now worrying about amazon!!! This game should be more fun.

Kami365
01-16-14, 05:05 PM
And time to time try to speed a lil bit with gold . It will help u. Wanna try? Yes or no?

Thank you LemonadeMouth,I'll do that next DA & Mythic..always appreciate your support,.
Good luck to you for next Battle.

I'm waiting to healed Ninja than use against Thunderbird.,I want to finished tournament with Ninja to improve his battles record,so far he won 22/30 this tournament.

Kami365
01-16-14, 05:06 PM
Just lost Black Knight to Jade. Off to bed now. Good luck everyone. I expect Kami and Pribakes will have finished by the time I get up.

Thank you belbar,goodnight.

belbar22

Way to go.

DarkAther
Round 29 Epic Dark angel beat Infinity Lv 20, MMB , Arrowheads 68. Lost Ninja is only dragon in spa now,I'll use Ninja against Thunderbird to finished the tournament.Good luck everyone.

Congrats, kami!!! And to think last night we were head to head!! Good luck on thunderbird!!!

Kami365
01-16-14, 05:07 PM

Congrats FigmentValley,.good luck next.

LadyAggie06
01-16-14, 05:07 PM
I've been stuck on gold 14 all dang day....

Kami365
01-16-14, 05:08 PM
Congrats, kami!!! And to think last night we were head to head!! Good luck on thunderbird!!!

Thanks DarkAther.:) and good luck to you too!:)

belbar22
01-16-14, 05:08 PM

I used infinity BBB

DarkAther
01-16-14, 05:09 PM
My luck has been continuing! I have only had 3 losses in the last 3 rounds!

21. Crusader defeated by Diamond 10
22. Gold defeated by Diamond 10
23. Immortal defeated by Rainbow 10

I don't know what it is about Rainbow--probably a coincidence, but it seems to work well against Immortal. In the last tourney after lots of losses to Immortal, I used Rainbow after two other people said it worked for them, and it worked! Then when I was about to use a baby against Immortal this time (I had lost only once before that, with Passion), my son looked over my shoulder and said, "Remember how Rainbow worked in the last tournament? Use that!" I thought it had been nothing but luck, but I figured why not, so I used it and it worked!

Congrats, CakeandPie!!!!

LemonadeMouth173
01-16-14, 05:12 PM
Thank you LemonadeMouth,I'll do that next DA & Mythic..always appreciate your support,.
Good luck to you for next Battle.

I'm waiting to healed Ninja than use against Thunderbird.,I want to finished tournament with Ninja to improve his battles record,so far he won 22/30 this tournament.

Ohoho, congrats. But for breed- DA / Mythic gives u almost all hybrids and Trojan but no Diamond. DA/ nightmare, avatar, and all tricolored dragons gives u diamond+ hybrids. Now ur choice. I said Diamond/ Mythic cuz i think u try for Trojan.Good luck! I think ull get at least one diamond hybrid.:)

worqgui
01-16-14, 05:14 PM
Try scarecrow I usually beat him with it so gud luck hope u beat it soon

No scarecrow :( fought and won with my lvl6 BK for all other levels tho

Guardian452
01-16-14, 05:14 PM
Totally agree. They've made it so hard that it's next to impossible to get through without spending gold, and flat-out impossible to get through without gold if you don't have diamond dragons. Tournaments should be hard, not impossible. It used to be possible to win without diamonds or gold if you were very persistent and battled as often as you could from start to finish. Now with so many champions, it isn't like that anymore, even if you have diamonds to help you through the diamond rounds.

Agree. By my calculations, someone without any diamonds or champions is expected to need at least 120 battles to win the tourmanent without using any gold.

DarkAther
01-16-14, 05:15 PM

Lol!!! NATAL!!!! Is that supposed to be Ninja, Figment????
Congrats! :)

DarkAther
01-16-14, 05:17 PM

Good night, belbar!! I hope I'm past Warden by the time you return!

worqgui
01-16-14, 05:17 PM
Do you have an epic Aether, Parakeet or Honeybee?

I have Parakeet and Honeybee but not epic yet, ok I'll go feed them and try again...thanks..just hope it got time...q

DarkAther
01-16-14, 05:18 PM

Have you tried forest???

Anastisha13
01-16-14, 05:18 PM
Now on level 20! Just thrashed Kaleido with Night Elf (8). Thanks to a posting on here! 😀 Good Luck with the tournament everyone.

I have also just bred Scarecrow with Virtue = 14 hrs = 2nd Leopard now on nest.

pribakes
01-16-14, 05:23 PM
JUST WON THUNDERBIRD IN BOTH OF MY ACCOUNTS WOOOOOOHOOOO

IN MY MAIN ACCOUNT I USE VALKYRIE BM+B , IN 2nd ACCOUNT I USE PALADIN BMB+, I HAVE THE EGG IN MY2ND ACCOUNT, IN MY MAIN ACCOUNT ILL LEAVE IT IN STORAGE, WITH WARDEN AND HOLLY, I HAVE TO ARRANGE ROOM FOR THIS CUTE DRAGON.

MANY THANKS FOR MY FORUM FRIENDS, YOU GUYS MAKES IT EASIER AND A FUN TOURNAMENT, EVEN WHEN WE ARE STUCK :cool: GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE WHO IS STILL FIGHTING, SPECIAL KAMI, BELBAR, DARKATHER, CDBABE, WOODWORKER,LARRYSTORM,CAKEANDPIE,SUMMERCAREFREE, LEMONADE, KLAXTOR AND FIGMENTVALLEY IM SORRY IF I MISS SOMEONE IM BAD WITH NAMES LOL GOOD LUCK! :)

DarkAther
01-16-14, 05:33 PM

IN MY MAIN ACCOUNT I USE VALKYRIE BM+B , IN 2nd ACCOUNT I USE PALADIN BMB+, I HAVE THE EGG IN MY2ND ACCOUNT, IN MY MAIN ACCOUNT ILL LEAVE IT IN STORAGE, WITH WARDEN AND HOLLY, I HAVE TO ARRANGE ROOM FOR THIS CUTE DRAGON.

MANY THANKS FOR MY FORUM FRIENDS, YOU GUYS MAKES IT EASIER AND A FUN TOURNAMENT, EVEN WHEN WE ARE STUCK :cool: GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE WHO IS STILL FIGHTING, SPECIAL KAMI, BELBAR, DARKATHER, CDBABE, WOODWORKER,LARRYSTORM,CAKEANDPIE,SUMMERCAREFREE, LEMONADE, KLAXTOR AND FIGMENTVALLEY IM SORRY IF I MISS SOMEONE IM BAD WITH NAMES LOL GOOD LUCK! :)

Yay!!! Congrats, Pribakes!!! Really happy for you! :)

Kami365
01-16-14, 05:34 PM
Ohoho, congrats. But for breed- DA / Mythic gives u almost all hybrids and Trojan but no Diamond. DA/ nightmare, avatar, and all tricolored dragons gives u diamond+ hybrids. Now ur choice. I said Diamond/ Mythic cuz i think u try for Trojan.Good luck! I think ull get at least one diamond hybrid.:)

Thank you LemonadeMouth,I'll use DA / Mythic,.
My Ninja come out in 10 min from Spa than use against Thunderbird.

Sumercarefree
Congrats Pribakes !
I just beat Dynasty - Black Knight BMM
Against Champion Breed see what the opponent uses first. Then do the same.
Dynasty used M first. So I followed in my second n third blows

pribakes
Yay!!! Congrats, Pribakes!!! Really happy for you! :)

Thanks dear :) good luck to you !

DarkAther
Now on level 20! Just thrashed Kaleido with Night Elf (8). Thanks to a posting on here! �� Good Luck with the tournament everyone.

Congrats on you win and new dragons, anastisha!

freshfunin2008
01-16-14, 05:35 PM
Brilliant. Looks like he will be a good warrior.

Thanks all. Baby diamond beat Crusader and Gold as well. Now I think I am back on track.

pribakes
01-16-14, 05:35 PM
Congrats Pribakes !
Thanks Summer, good luck and congrats :)

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 05:36 PM
I notice the game also runs offline now!
This is useful for most of us!

DarkAther
Congrats Pribakes !

Congrats, Sumer. I'll give it a try!!!

DarkAther
Thanks dear :) good luck to you !

Thanks, Pribakes!

Kami365
01-16-14, 05:37 PM

A very big congratulations pribakes, certainly your posts help us,hope we all win the Thunderbird tournament,.

Kami365
01-16-14, 05:39 PM
Congrats Pribakes !

Excellent job Sumercarefree as usual,good luck next:)

s_lynne
01-16-14, 05:41 PM
I think I'm doing pretty good with this tournament, thanks to all of you nice people posting advice. Thanks for that bt-dub. That being said, I need some more help. I'm on r23-Immortal. I don't have any "Champion" dragons other than the Warden, who lost bt-dub and there's quite a few other dragons I don't have. Like, Angel, Anubis, Dark Angel, Helios, Prism, and Unicorn, amongst others.

Thanks in advance.

Kami365
01-16-14, 05:49 PM
Yahooo!! Round 30 Epic Ninja beat Thunderbird Lv 20, B+++

My Ninja New Record of Winning Battles 23/30 this Thunderbird Tournament.

The egg beautifully designed by TL.,hatch 14 hours. Thank you TL.

LemonadeMouth173
01-16-14, 05:52 PM

Congraaaaats! It is a cute one indeed and after so many efforts to get him...:)Congrats again, pri and good luck on battles for Amazon.

LemonadeMouth173
01-16-14, 05:53 PM

Congratssss! Good luck to ur Ninja!

LemonadeMouth173
01-16-14, 05:56 PM
I think I'm doing pretty good with this tournament, thanks to all of you nice people posting advice. Thanks for that bt-dub. That being said, I need some more help. I'm on r23-Immortal. I don't have any "Champion" dragons other than the Warden, who lost bt-dub and there's quite a few other dragons I don't have. Like, Angel, Anubis, Dark Angel, Helios, Prism, and Unicorn, amongst others.

Thanks in advance.

Try: Metal, Passion, Water, Light, Forest, Fire and any combo with those. Good luck!

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 05:56 PM
Congrats, Sumer. I'll give it a try!!!

Thanks, just an observation.
Also I went offline to beat it and then turned on my cellular later, to update.

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 05:57 PM

Congrats Ninja Warrior Kami -san.
A Thunderous Applause !

Kami365
01-16-14, 05:58 PM
Congratssss! Good luck to ur Ninja!

Thanks LemonadeMouth.

Kami365
01-16-14, 05:59 PM
Congrats Ninja Warrior Kami -san.
A Thunderous Applause !

Yay!! Thank you Sumercarefree.:)

Kami365
01-16-14, 06:02 PM
Thanks, just an observation.
Also I went offline to beat it and then turned on my cellular later, to update.

I play on iPad No cellular ,only wifi.,:rolleyes:

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 06:02 PM
Yay!! Thank you Sumercarefree.:)

Kami, let us exchange our Ninjas. Mine is still brand new !

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 06:03 PM

Well done Doc !

cdbabe
01-16-14, 06:03 PM

I just beat him now with my diamond MMM++

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 06:04 PM
Hi all, been busy with my toddlers all day so been battling and watching them :) good luck to all

21 Crusader Dragon12<Gold9 BB
22 Gold Dragon14< Epic Angel BB
23 Immortal Dragon16<Epic Infinity BB
24 Helios Dragon16<Epic Unicorn BB

Great well done. This is where I am at too !

cdbabe
01-16-14, 06:05 PM

MANY THANKS FOR MY FORUM FRIENDS, YOU GUYS MAKES IT EASIER AND A FUN TOURNAMENT, EVEN WHEN WE ARE STUCK :cool: GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE WHO IS STILL FIGHTING, SPECIAL KAMI, BELBAR, DARKATHERb, CDBABE, WOODWORKER,LARRYSTORM,CAKEANDPIE,SUMMERCAREFREE, LEMONADE, KLAXTOR AND FIGMENTVALLEY IM SORRY IF I MISS SOMEONE IM BAD WITH NAMES LOL GOOD LUCK! :)

Congrats!!!! Well done!!:-)

DarkAther
01-16-14, 06:05 PM

Congrats, kami!!!!!

DarkAther
01-16-14, 06:06 PM

Congrats, cdbabe!!!!

cdbabe
01-16-14, 06:07 PM
Now on level 20! Just thrashed Kaleido with Night Elf (8). Thanks to a posting on here! 😀 Good Luck with the tournament everyone.

Thanks for the breeding info il try that one coz I don't have leopard yet :-)

cdbabe
01-16-14, 06:09 PM

BIG CONGRATS KAMI!!!

Well done too for you Ninja!!!:-)

cdbabe
01-16-14, 06:11 PM
Congrats, cdbabe!!!!

Thanks DA :-)

Next stop Immortal :-(

Any suggestions??

LemonadeMouth173
01-16-14, 06:12 PM

Hooray for ur Diamond, cd!!!

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 06:14 PM

Any suggestions??

I am going to try a Black Knight against immortal.
Maybe will start with a M for a change. see what immortal uses and follow the same !

LemonadeMouth173
01-16-14, 06:14 PM

Any suggestions??
Ew, Immortal is a ... Creature. Maybe ur Diamond can beat it. Or Metal, Passion, Water, other champs. Good luck!

klaxtor
01-16-14, 06:15 PM
Thanks, klaxtor. I'm okay with her passing. She was 15 1/2 years old and I had her since she was about 8 weeks old. Just takes time. They become a part of your family.

They certainly do. =)

klaxtor
01-16-14, 06:16 PM
Congrats!!!

Thanks!

LadyAggie06
01-16-14, 06:17 PM
Had to nuke gold... Lost 10 dragons to him.... Tired of that... At 50 arrows... Want to win at least 5/6 a day or so, I hope...

Anyone know when the arrows stop?

jus7_me89
01-16-14, 06:18 PM
rd26: epic Ninja defeated Jade: B++B
rd27: epic Gilded defeated Amazon: BM++
rd28: epic Light defeated Angel: M++B

DarkAther
01-16-14, 06:19 PM

Any suggestions??

Water, champions or landworm/Forestfire- the usual!!! And lots of luck!!!!
I just threw NInja at him and that worked! Good luck!

elwood99
01-16-14, 06:20 PM
Well done to those that won the thunderbird. I am still stuck with dynasty. I lost my paladin, diamond, crusader, valkryie, dynasty, black knight, and immortal. All epics.

I might try like Kami ninja next, but i dunno. Anyone has suggestions?
Why TL are there so many champions? Why?

klaxtor
01-16-14, 06:20 PM

Big Congratulations Pribakes!!

cdbabe
01-16-14, 06:21 PM
Maybe will start with a M for a change. see what immortal uses and follow the same !

Ew, Immortal is a ... Creature. Maybe ur Diamond can beat it. Or Metal, Passion, Water, other champs. Good luck!

Thank to both of you :-)

Will follow your advice :-)

DarkAther
01-16-14, 06:21 PM

Hey, kami... I really am happy for you!!! You did agreat job with your battles! Good luck on the rest of your arrowheads and have a great weekend!

elwood99
01-16-14, 06:22 PM
Had to nuke gold... Lost 10 dragons to him.... Tired of that... At 50 arrows... Want to win at least 5/6 a day or so, I hope...

Anyone know when the arrows stop?

Usually it is within a month give and take a few days. So i say sometime in 10 feb??? Maybe even less. I think you have plenty of time

cdbabe
01-16-14, 06:23 PM

Thnks

Water, champions or landworm/Forestfire- the usual!!! And lots of luck!!!!
I just threw NInja at him and that worked! Good luck!

Thnk you DA il keep that in mind
:)

Last tournament I beat him with my epic water :-)

Hope it work again this time :-)

klaxtor
01-16-14, 06:23 PM

Congrats Kami!! Your, "Kami way", makes me wish I had a Ninja every time.

DarkAther
01-16-14, 06:24 PM
rd26: epic Ninja defeated Jade: B++B
rd27: epic Gilded defeated Amazon: BM++
rd28: epic Light defeated Angel: M++B

Great job!!! How did you defeat warden again?

DarkAther
01-16-14, 06:25 PM
Well done to those that won the thunderbird. I am still stuck with dynasty. I lost my paladin, diamond, crusader, valkryie, dynasty, black knight, and immortal. All epics.

I might try like Kami ninja next, but i dunno. Anyone has suggestions?
Why TL are there so many champions? Why?

I'm sick of warden right now!!!!

elwood99
01-16-14, 06:25 PM

Any suggestions??

I used ninja at epic. BBM. Do you have any champions? Otherwise any other dragons or form your own baby brigade to throw at it

LadyAggie06
01-16-14, 06:29 PM
Thanks Elwood for the reply... :-)

jus7_me89
01-16-14, 06:31 PM

i used epic Light to beat Warden. strange tournament for me... my "champs" so far are light with victories against warden and angel and Chrome with victories against Immortal and Black Knight

LadyAggie06
01-16-14, 06:33 PM
Congrats to the latest winners... Awesome sauce! :)

rissah
01-16-14, 06:36 PM
I've been helped in this tournament and others by what people tried (thanks!) so hopefully this helps someone:

1. Epic Light beat Royal 1 B++B
2. Epic Avatar beat Island 1 M++M
3. Epic Water beat Light 1 B++M
4. Epic Diamond beat Poison 2 B+++
5. Epic Lotus beat Virtue 3 B+++
6. Level 8 Dynasty b++b beat Spider 3 B++B
7. Level 8 Dynasty beat Fairytale 4 BMM
8. Epic Water beat Golem 4 BMM
9. Level 8 Dynasty beat Mist 6 BM++
10. Level 8 Dynasty beat Mirage 7 MBM
11. Epic Mercury beat Diamond 8 BM++
12. Epic Emerald beat Night 9 B+++
13. Level 8 Dynasty beat Mythic 10 (Fairytale 7 fail)
14. Level 8 Dynasty beat Saturn 10 BM++
15. Epic Gold beat paladin 12 BMM
16. Epic Gold beat Goldwing 10 M+++ (Epic Air fail)
17. Epic Scorpion beat Black Knight 10 MMB
18. Ruby 8 beat Armor 12 MMB (Ruby 8 fail and Epic Landworm fail)
19. Epic Lotus beat Kaleido 12 B++B

Now at Level 16 Dynasty and I don't have any epic champions. May throw some babies at it.

DarkAther
01-16-14, 06:41 PM
i used epic Light to beat Warden. strange tournament for me... my "champs" so far are light with victories against warden and angel and Chrome with victories against Immortal and Black Knight

My champs have been doing well against these champs until this dragon. I've now lost 6 rounds to him. Lost ninja 3 times. My patience is running out, I'm afraid. Trying to hold on and persist over it.....
Thanks for the info... I really want to throw baby fires at it, but my nests are full. I'm going to try rose, water or light against him next.

cdbabe
01-16-14, 06:42 PM
I used ninja at epic. BBM. Do you have any champions? Otherwise any other dragons or form your own baby brigade to throw at it

Thanks Elwood :-)

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 06:42 PM

Dynasty I used a Black Knight. BMM
See what the other guy uses, M or B ( and follow accordingly).

Crusader - a Gentle tap from Gold Dragon ( Yellow/Diamond) and end of the story.

cdbabe
01-16-14, 06:44 PM
Goodnight everyone,

My battles continuous tomorrow.

Just lost my epic Landworm to immortal :-((

DragonMaster128z
01-16-14, 06:45 PM
24. Epic diamond beat helios

Good luck everyone

DarkAther
01-16-14, 06:45 PM
I've been helped in this tournament and others by what people tried (thanks!) so hopefully this helps someone:

1. Epic Light beat Royal 1 B++B
2. Epic Avatar beat Island 1 M++M
3. Epic Water beat Light 1 B++M
4. Epic Diamond beat Poison 2 B+++
5. Epic Lotus beat Virtue 3 B+++
6. Level 8 Dynasty b++b beat Spider 3 B++B
7. Level 8 Dynasty beat Fairytale 4 BMM
8. Epic Water beat Golem 4 BMM
9. Level 8 Dynasty beat Mist 6 BM++
10. Level 8 Dynasty beat Mirage 7 MBM
11. Epic Mercury beat Diamond 8 BM++
12. Epic Emerald beat Night 9 B+++
13. Level 8 Dynasty beat Mythic 10 (Fairytale 7 fail)
14. Level 8 Dynasty beat Saturn 10 BM++
15. Epic Gold beat paladin 12 BMM
16. Epic Gold beat Goldwing 10 M+++ (Epic Air fail)
17. Epic Scorpion beat Black Knight 10 MMB
18. Ruby 8 beat Armor 12 MMB (Ruby 8 fail and Epic Landworm fail)
19. Epic Lotus beat Kaleido 12 B++B

Now at Level 16 Dynasty and I don't have any epic champions. May throw some babies at it.

He lost a lot to water last tournament too. Good luck!

DarkAther
01-16-14, 06:47 PM

Crusader - a Gentle tap from Gold Dragon ( Yellow/Diamond) and end of the story.

Congrats, Sumer!!!

DarkAther
01-16-14, 06:47 PM

Good luck everyone

Congrats!!!

pribakes
01-16-14, 06:49 PM
A very big congratulations pribakes, certainly your posts help us,hope we all win the Thunderbird tournament,.

thanks Kami, and big congrats on your new baby :)

Congraaaaats! It is a cute one indeed and after so many efforts to get him...:)Congrats again, pri and good luck on battles for Amazon.
Thanks Lemonade, Im 52/99 arrowheads :) not as good as Kami but maybe I get amazon next week good luck to you too :)

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 06:51 PM
Congrats, Sumer!!!

My dear Talent , where are you at now ?

pribakes
01-16-14, 06:54 PM
Congrats!!!! Well done!!:-)

Big Congratulations Pribakes!!

Thanks cdbabe and klaxtor good luck on your final battles :)

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 06:58 PM
thanks Kami, and big congrats on your new baby :)

Thanks Lemonade, Im 52/99 arrowheads :) not as good as Kami but maybe I get amazon next week good luck to you too :)

Is Kami a Father now ? congrats.

Kami365
01-16-14, 07:04 PM
Congrats, kami!!!!!

Thank you DarkAther & good luck to you too:)

BIG CONGRATS KAMI!!!

Well done too for you Ninja!!!:-)

Thank you cdbabe,Good luck to you too.:)

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 07:05 PM
My champs have been doing well against these champs until this dragon. I've now lost 6 rounds to him. Lost ninja 3 times. My patience is running out, I'm afraid. Trying to hold on and persist over it.....
Thanks for the info... I really want to throw baby fires at it, but my nests are full. I'm going to try rose, water or light against him next.

Have you tried your warden against the TL warden ?
Or go offline and beat it. ha ha

I shut my 4G and wifi, and beat some of the dragons. Then went online.
It worked twice.

Kami365
01-16-14, 07:07 PM
Congrats Kami!! Your, "Kami way", makes me wish I had a Ninja every time.

Thank you kiaxtor,.:)

Kami365
01-16-14, 07:10 PM
Goodnight everyone,

My battles continuous tomorrow.

Just lost my epic Landworm to immortal :-((

Good night cdbabe,hopefully tomorrow a very good day for you:)

Kami365
01-16-14, 07:11 PM

Congrats Sumercarefree,.GoodLuck next :)

Kami365
01-16-14, 07:13 PM

Good luck everyone

Well done DragonMaster:)

Kami365
01-16-14, 07:15 PM
Is Kami a Father now ? congrats.

:):):):D perhaps Thunderbird is a girl ?? Isn't it:)

Kami365
01-16-14, 07:18 PM
Non tourney battle Epic Ninja beat Oracle Lv 10, BBM, Arrowheads 69 :)

All of my next winning posts on Amazon dragon thread,.

filipina1983
01-16-14, 07:20 PM
Wow congrats to those who won tourney and good luck to those who are still battling

Black knight beat warden, five more to go

25 Warden Dragon20<Epic Black Knight BB win 5 gold

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 07:27 PM
:):):):D perhaps Thunderbird is a girl ?? Isn't it:)

Ha Ha pulling your leg !
You are the Father in the Cyber world.

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 07:28 PM
Well done DragonMaster:)

I remember there are two Dragon Masters in the Forum.

Kami365
01-16-14, 07:34 PM
Wow congrats to those who won tourney and good luck to those who are still battling

Congrats filipina,.good luck for next battle.

DarkAther
01-16-14, 07:41 PM
F
Have you tried your warden against the TL warden ?
Or go offline and beat it. ha ha

I shut my 4G and wifi, and beat some of the dragons. Then went online.
It worked twice.

No, I haven't used him yet 1 time. Maybe I'll try him too. I just lost water. It was pretty close.

DarkAther
01-16-14, 07:43 PM

Congrats, filipina!

filipina1983
01-16-14, 07:43 PM
26 Jade Dragon18<Epic Angel BB

filipina1983
01-16-14, 07:44 PM
Congrats, filipina!

Thank you :)

DarkAther
01-16-14, 07:45 PM

Congrats again! :)

filipina1983
01-16-14, 07:53 PM
Congrats again! :) thank you :)

Kami365
01-16-14, 07:53 PM
Road to the Victory including 69 Arrowheads.

Round 1 Epic Ninja beat Royal Lv 1, BM++
Round 2 Epic Ninja beat Island Lv 1, B+++
Round 3 Epic Ninja beat Light Lv 1, B+++
Round 4 Epic Ninja beat Poison Lv 2, B++B
Round 5 Epic Ninja beat Virtue Lv 2, BBM
Round 6 Epic Ninja beat Spider Lv 3, B+++
Round 7 Epic Ninja beat Fairytale Lv 4, BBM
Round 8 Epic Ninja beat Golem Lv 5, B+++
Round 9 Epic Ninja beat Mist Lv 6, B+BB
Round 10 Epic Ninja beat Mirage Lv 7, BB++
Round 11 Epic Ninja beat Diamond Lv 8, BMB
Round 12 Epic Ninja beat Night Lv 9, BMB
Round 13 Epic Ninja beat Mythic Lv 10, B+BB
Round 14 Epic Ninja beat Saturn Lv 10, BBM
Round 15 Epic Ninja beat Paladin Lv 12, B++B ( Reward 5 Gold )
Round 16 Epic Ninja beat Gold wing Lv 10, BMM
Round 17 Epic Ninja beat Black Knight Lv 10, BBM
Round 18 Epic Ninja beat Armor Lv 12, B++B
Round 19 Epic Ninja beat Kaleido Lv 12, BM++
Round 20 Epic Valkyrie beat Dynasty Lv 16, M+MB ( Reward 5 Gold )
Round 21 Epic Ninja beat Crusader Lv 12, B+++
Round 22 Epic Ninja beat Gold Lv 14, BM++
Round 23 Epic Ninja beat Immortal Lv 16, BMB
Round 24 Epic Dark angel beat Helios Lv 16, BM++
Round 25 Libra Lv 3 beat Warden Lv 20, BM++ Lost Water, ( Reward 5 Gold )
Round 26 Epic Jade beat Jade Lv 18, BB++
Round 27 Epic Jade beat Amazon Lv 18, BM+M
Round 28 Epic Dark angel beat Angel Lv 20, B++B
Round 29 Epic Dark angel beat Infinity Lv 20, MMB, ( Lost Ninja )
Round 30 Epic Ninja beat Thunderbird Lv 20, B+++ ( Lost Valkyrie )

Kami365
01-16-14, 07:58 PM

Congrats filipina,.:)

s_lynne
01-16-14, 08:04 PM
I'm excited. My lvl7 Warden Dragon beat Thunderbird lvl20, bash & magic. Woohoo!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for all your help, I really appreciate it. You guys ROCK!!!!!!

Kami365
01-16-14, 08:11 PM
I'm excited. My lvl7 Warden Dragon beat Thunderbird lvl20, bash & magic. Woohoo!!!!!!

Big Congratulations s_lynne,.Enjoy with Thunderbird dragon :)

Kevin0908
01-16-14, 08:21 PM
15. 10 black knight lost 12 paladin mbb, 10 diamond beat 12 paladin mbb
16. 10 diamond lost 10 goldwing mbm, 10 crusader lost 10 goldwing bbm, 10 quetzal lost 10 goldwing bmm, 10 black knight beat goldwing bm++
17. 10 Black knight lost 10 black knight bmb, 10 diamond beat 10 black knight bbb
18. 10 crusader beat 12 armor b+++
19. 10 mask beat 12 kaleido mb++
20. 10 black knight lost 16 dynasty bbb, 10 diamond lost 16 dynasty bbb, 10 crusader lost 16 dynasty mbb, 10 quetzal lost 16 dynasty bbb, 10 black night lost 16 dynasty bmb, 1 fire lost 16 dynasty bmm, 10 quetzal lost 16 dynasty, 10 dream lost 16 dynasty mbm, ... UGHHHH! I think its time to give up and reset my phone. Have some other weird glitches anyway like habitats from regular island 'sticking' in place on ice age island. Weird... I have to end my suffering sometime soon. :0

Kevin0908
01-16-14, 08:24 PM

Congrats kami! Well done!

Kevin0908
01-16-14, 08:25 PM

Awesome! Congrats lynne!

Kevin0908
01-16-14, 08:34 PM

Nicely done pri!! Big congrats! Always pay attention to your posts. Uve helped all the way along in many tourneys for me. Thanks again.

Kami365
01-16-14, 08:39 PM
Congrats kami! Well done!

Thank you Kevin, Good luck to you for next battle.:)

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 08:40 PM
Gold Dragon - one tap from Diamond, it was history !

Kevin0908
01-16-14, 08:40 PM
LOL I'm still stuck on paladin. No way I'm using any gold to ultimate in this tournament because there's just too many champions that you only have 10% chance against. My max allotment for each tournament is 60 gold on two ultimates. If TL thinks putting more champions in the tournament will cause people to spend more gold to get past them, it's not going to work on me. Thunderbird isn't so cute that I must have it.

Totally with you on that

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 08:41 PM
16. 10 diamond lost 10 goldwing mbm, 10 crusader lost 10 goldwing bbm, 10 quetzal lost 10 goldwing bmm, 10 black knight beat goldwing bm++
17. 10 Black knight lost 10 black knight bmb, 10 diamond beat 10 black knight bbb
20. 10 black knight lost 16 dynasty bbb, 10 diamond lost 16 dynasty bbb, 10 crusader lost 16 dynasty mbb, 10 quetzal lost 16 dynasty bbb, 10 black night lost 16 dynasty bmb, 1 fire lost 16 dynasty bmm, 10 quetzal lost 16 dynasty, 10 dream lost 16 dynasty mbm, ... UGHHHH! I think its time to give up and reset my phone. Have some other weird glitches anyway like habitats from regular island 'sticking' in place on ice age island. Weird... I have to end my suffering sometime soon. :0

yes reset phone or fight offline. It works too and get online if you win ha ha.

Kami365
01-16-14, 08:50 PM
Gold Dragon - one tap from Diamond, it was history !

Congrats! Sumercarefree

DarkAther
01-16-14, 08:53 PM

Congrats!!! :)

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 08:57 PM
Congrats! Sumercarefree

Is Thunderbird another Champion ? I hope not or else I have to buy a new Habitat ! after selling some dragons !

LadyAggie06
01-16-14, 09:08 PM
Is Thunderbird another Champion ? I hope not or else I have to buy a new Habitat ! after selling some dragons !

Nope, not a champion...

LadyAggie06
01-16-14, 09:08 PM

But I think a Amazon is.... If you are near enough arrows...

Kami365
01-16-14, 09:09 PM

Thunderbird doesn't have Champion element,.don't know if she is a great fighter after epic.

Today I traded epic Scorpion for space,.already traded fairy,eagle,super,fireworks,Landworm,seabreeze, Forestfire , honeybee, mindvolt, wizard, tiny, virtue, Aether ,Aurora, mirage, serpent, Atlantis & many others.All was Epic form

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 09:13 PM
Thunderbird doesn't have Champion element,.don't know if she is a great fighter after epic.

Today I traded epic Scorpion for space,.already traded fairy,eagle,super,fireworks,Landworm,seabreeze, Forestfire , honeybee, mindvolt, wizard, tiny, virtue, Aether ,Aurora, mirage, serpent, Atlantis & many others.All was Epic form

That is pretty heavy selling.

I do not have a Sea Breeze. love that dragon.

sfallday
01-16-14, 09:16 PM
Finally beat paladin bob with epic diamond

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 09:27 PM

Great !
My Black Knight just lost to Uncle Immortal

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 09:30 PM
But I think a Amazon is.... If you are near enough arrows...

Oh let me check. I do have one more space for a Champion luckily.

Woodworker49
01-16-14, 09:31 PM

Congrats Pribakes! Good luck getting enough arrowheads for Amazon.

Woodworker49
01-16-14, 09:34 PM

Congrats Kami! The egg is really good looking. Can't wait until it hatches. Thanks to you and all the forum contributors for a great tournament.

Kami365
01-16-14, 09:38 PM
Congrats Kami! The egg is really good looking. Can't wait until it hatches. Thanks to you and all the forum contributors for a great tournament.

Thank you Woodworker,.your posts helped other players to wins battles.Thank you again.:)

Kami365
01-16-14, 09:39 PM

well done sfallday,good luck next

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 09:43 PM

DA did you try your Diamond against Warden ?

Sumercarefree
01-16-14, 09:47 PM
Warden

someone posted:

Warden:Water, Metal, Air,Aether, Passion, Mythic breeds, Big Bad, Cosmic breeds, Black Combos, Treasure breeds, Dino Breeds, Tropic breeds.

I notice Wild and Fuzzy also beat it the last time. Seems everything has a small chance.

DarkAther
01-16-14, 09:49 PM
DA did you try your Diamond against Warden ?

Not yet! I hate to loose it! The way I'm going. Diamond hasn't made it before, but maybe after ninja again I'll try diamond. Water has come the closest so far for me.

DarkAther
01-16-14, 09:52 PM
Warden

someone posted:

Warden:Water, Metal, Air,Aether, Passion, Mythic breeds, Big Bad, Cosmic breeds, Black Combos, Treasure breeds, Dino Breeds, Tropic breeds.

I notice Wild and Fuzzy also beat it the last time. Seems everything has a small chance.
Light has beaten it this time too. I tried forest and it didn't do much. Maybe I should try white/blue combo.

Kevin0908
01-16-14, 09:57 PM
1. 10 chocolate beat 1 royal m++bb
2. 8 amythest beat 1 island m+++
3. 10 coral beat 1 light m+++ (Glitched) repeat:10 coral beat 1 light m++b
4. 10 emerald lost 2 poision bbm
10 wild beat 2 poison b++m
5. 10 lotus beat 2 virtue m+++
6. 10 royal beat 3 spider m+++
7. 10 illusion beat 4 fairytale m+++
8. 10 illusion beat 5 golem m+++
9. 10 mask beat 6 mist m++b
10. 10 trickster beat 7 mirage bb++
11. 10 crusader lost 8 diamond bbb, 10 quetzal lost 8 diamond mbb, 7 infinity lost 8 diamond mmb, 10 crusader beat diamond 8 mbb
12. 10 Pegasus beat 9 night m+++
13. 10 chocolate beat 10 mythic mb++
14. 10 luck beat 10 saturn mbb
20. 10 black knight lost 16 dynasty bbb, 10 diamond lost 16 dynasty bbb, 10 crusader lost 16 dynasty mbb, 10 quetzal lost 16 dynasty bbb, 10 black night lost 16 dynasty bmb, 1 fire lost 16 dynasty bmm, 10 quetzal lost 16 dynasty, 10 dream lost 16 dynasty mbm, 1 fire lost 16 dynasty bbb, 10 black knight beat 16 dynasty (finally!)

All I can say is FINALLY!!

5 gold stashed in pocket and... Upwards and onwards :) (personally i think we still deserve arrowheads for these fights)

DarkAther
01-16-14, 10:01 PM
1. 10 chocolate beat 1 royal m++bb
2. 8 amythest beat 1 island m+++
3. 10 coral beat 1 light m+++ (Glitched) repeat:10 coral beat 1 light m++b
4. 10 emerald lost 2 poision bbm
10 wild beat 2 poison b++m
5. 10 lotus beat 2 virtue m+++
6. 10 royal beat 3 spider m+++
7. 10 illusion beat 4 fairytale m+++
8. 10 illusion beat 5 golem m+++
9. 10 mask beat 6 mist m++b
10. 10 trickster beat 7 mirage bb++
11. 10 crusader lost 8 diamond bbb, 10 quetzal lost 8 diamond mbb, 7 infinity lost 8 diamond mmb, 10 crusader beat diamond 8 mbb
12. 10 Pegasus beat 9 night m+++
13. 10 chocolate beat 10 mythic mb++
14. 10 luck beat 10 saturn mbb
20. 10 black knight lost 16 dynasty bbb, 10 diamond lost 16 dynasty bbb, 10 crusader lost 16 dynasty mbb, 10 quetzal lost 16 dynasty bbb, 10 black night lost 16 dynasty bmb, 1 fire lost 16 dynasty bmm, 10 quetzal lost 16 dynasty, 10 dream lost 16 dynasty mbm, 1 fire lost 16 dynasty bbb, 10 black knight beat 16 dynasty (finally!)

All I can say is FINALLY!!

5 gold stashed in pocket and... Upwards and onwards :) (personally i think we still deserve arrowheads for these fights)

Congrats!!!

dalexxx
01-16-14, 10:13 PM
Warden

someone posted:

Beat warden with infinity mmm ::3

DarkAther
01-16-14, 10:18 PM
Beat warden with infinity mmm ::3

Congrats, dalex! If I don't get him by tomorrow morning, I'll Ult him.

DarkAther
01-16-14, 10:19 PM
How are you coming, Sumer?

libjigger
01-16-14, 10:41 PM
Hi everyone, First -- Huge congrats to all who have already finished this tournament -- You guys are super stars! I don't know how you do it so quickly. Second -- I've been looking for tips on defeating Immortal in round 23. I don't have Ninja or Infinity. What colors are best against him? Thanks for the help!!!

Aurry
01-16-14, 10:46 PM
Hi guys.. Good morning! I'm real slow, still at round 18!

For reference, + indicates 40-60% damage, ++ indicates 60-95% damage, and +++ indicates a single hitter or 95% damage
1: Royal 1 - Black Knight 7 BMB+
2: Island 1 -*Black Knight 7 B++B
3: Light 1 - Ninja 10 B+++
4: Poison 2 - Ninja 10 M+++
5: Virtue 2 - Ninja 10 BM++
6: Spider 3 - Ninja 10 M+++
7: Fairytale 4 - Ninja 10 B++B
8: Golem 5 - Ninja 10 B++BB
9: Mist 6 - Lightning 10 BMM+ (Lost Ninja 10)
10: Mirage 7 - Ninja BB++
11: Diamond 8 - Diamond 10 B+++
12: Night 9 - Ninja 10 BM++
13: Mythic 10 - Ninja 10 BMB+
14: Saturn 10 - Dream 9 BM++
15: Paladin 12 - Ninja 10 BM++ (Lost Diamond 10)
16: Goldwing 10 - Diamond 10 B+++ (Lost Ninja 10, Diamond 10)
17: Black Night 10 - Diamond 10 B+++ (Lost Ninja 10, Diamond 10 twice)
18: Armour 12 - Diamond 10 B+++

sfallday
01-16-14, 11:21 PM
well done sfallday,good luck next

Thanks kami got gold wing and black knight with diamond as we'll now time for zzzzzzzzzzzzzz😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

buttabdullah99
01-16-14, 11:23 PM
Gud morning everyone :o
Round 23 immortal defeated by black knight BB really worried about it but on my 1st try ;);););););)

buttabdullah99
01-16-14, 11:26 PM

Round 1 Epic Ninja beat Royal Lv 1, BM++
Round 2 Epic Ninja beat Island Lv 1, B+++
Round 3 Epic Ninja beat Light Lv 1, B+++
Round 4 Epic Ninja beat Poison Lv 2, B++B
Round 5 Epic Ninja beat Virtue Lv 2, BBM
Round 6 Epic Ninja beat Spider Lv 3, B+++
Round 7 Epic Ninja beat Fairytale Lv 4, BBM
Round 8 Epic Ninja beat Golem Lv 5, B+++
Round 9 Epic Ninja beat Mist Lv 6, B+BB
Round 10 Epic Ninja beat Mirage Lv 7, BB++
Round 11 Epic Ninja beat Diamond Lv 8, BMB
Round 12 Epic Ninja beat Night Lv 9, BMB
Round 13 Epic Ninja beat Mythic Lv 10, B+BB
Round 14 Epic Ninja beat Saturn Lv 10, BBM
Round 15 Epic Ninja beat Paladin Lv 12, B++B ( Reward 5 Gold )
Round 16 Epic Ninja beat Gold wing Lv 10, BMM
Round 17 Epic Ninja beat Black Knight Lv 10, BBM
Round 18 Epic Ninja beat Armor Lv 12, B++B
Round 19 Epic Ninja beat Kaleido Lv 12, BM++
Round 20 Epic Valkyrie beat Dynasty Lv 16, M+MB ( Reward 5 Gold )
Round 21 Epic Ninja beat Crusader Lv 12, B+++
Round 22 Epic Ninja beat Gold Lv 14, BM++
Round 23 Epic Ninja beat Immortal Lv 16, BMB
Round 24 Epic Dark angel beat Helios Lv 16, BM++
Round 25 Libra Lv 3 beat Warden Lv 20, BM++ Lost Water, ( Reward 5 Gold )
Round 26 Epic Jade beat Jade Lv 18, BB++
Round 27 Epic Jade beat Amazon Lv 18, BM+M
Round 28 Epic Dark angel beat Angel Lv 20, B++B
Round 29 Epic Dark angel beat Infinity Lv 20, MMB, ( Lost Ninja )
Hi kami congrats u did it :o really happy for u ;););)

dalexxx
01-16-14, 11:31 PM
All the dragies i use are epics

1. Tiny beat royal bb++
2. Emerald beat island b++ (immortal lost)
3. Aether beat light b+++
4. Emerald beat poison b++
5. Jade beat virtue b++
6. Immortal beat spider b+++
7. Immortal beat fairytale b++
8. Atlantis beat golemn b+mb
9. Lightning beat mist b++b
10. Lightning beat mirage bmb
11. Infinity beat diamond mm++
12. Pegasus beat night bbm
13. Immortal beat mythic bb+++
14. Wraith beat saturn b+++
15. Diamond beat paladin (lost infinity 2x, diamond, immortal, warden)
16. Gold beat goldwing bm++
17. Diamond beat black knight bmb (lost warden)
18. Diamond beat armor bmb (lost crusader)
19. Night elf beat kaleido bm+++ (lost immortal, jade)
20. Metal ultimate dynasty... Cant beat it since warden (lost diamond 2x, infinity, immortal, landworm)
21. Gold beat crusader mmm
22. Diamond beat gold (infinity lost)
23. Diamond beat immortal bbb
24. Diamond beat helios bbb
25. Infinity beat warden mmm (lost virgo, diamond)
26. Quetzal beat jade b+++
27. Diamond ultimate amazon (lost infinity, diamond, immortal)
28. Infinity beat angel mm++
29. Diamond beat infinity bmb (lost quetzal, diamond, gold)
30. Mercury beat thunderbird b++++

Ah 67 ::3

DragonMaster128z
01-16-14, 11:37 PM
25. Infinity 10 beat Warden 20 +5 gold
26. Epic Infinity beat Jade 18 B+++b

larrystorm
01-16-14, 11:48 PM
Goodnight everyone. Long day battling Paladin with migraine. Eyes hurt. Good luck to those still battling and congrats for those who've finished. Nos Vemos. Until tomorrow. Take care friends :) xx

larrystorm
01-16-14, 11:48 PM
How are you coming, Sumer?

Goodnight DA. Take care. Very unwell right now :) xx

Sumercarefree
01-17-14, 12:09 AM
Gud morning everyone :o
Round 23 immortal defeated by black knight BB really worried about it but on my 1st try ;);););););)

Well done buddy !
Im still struggling with this Monster !

Sumercarefree
01-17-14, 12:26 AM
Round 23. Immortal - Lost Diamond, Black Knight, Wraith(white/purple).
Warden 8 or Ninja 10. will test him next.

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 12:31 AM
Round 24 Helios defeated by crusader BBM ;););):cool:

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 12:31 AM
Well done buddy !
Im still struggling with this Monster !
Hope u beat it soon gud luck :o

Sumercarefree
01-17-14, 12:42 AM
Hope u beat it soon gud luck :o

Congrats on Helios Buddy. Thanks will reorganize my thoughts and plans !

Anyuszko
01-17-14, 12:51 AM
I just realized we have to fight 6 champion dragons this tournament. Seems to be a bit hard...

Im on round 24 though but still 2 more beasts ahead.

belbar22
01-17-14, 12:53 AM
Round 24 Helios defeated by crusader BBM ;););):cool:

Congrats.

belbar22
01-17-14, 12:54 AM
Congrats Kami and Pribakes. I knew you would win whilst I was sleeping.

Sumercarefree
01-17-14, 01:23 AM
Round 23. Immortal - Lost Diamond, Black Knight, Wraith(white/purple).
Warden 8 or Ninja 10. will test him next.

Immortal Devil - Ninja 10. BMM
Quite close as usual but won
As they say : send a thief to catch a thief

jim23cash
01-17-14, 01:46 AM
Ok. I still have holly and reindeer in storage myself. I hatched warden, immortal, black k ight and crusader since the last tournament. I'm going to trade in my extra immortal and black knight for either jade or tigers eye. Any suggestions what to craft first- tigers eye or jade. I was thinking about getting tigers eye first, but with all the jades being used, maybe I should try that first.

Sorry, fever came back and I've been off a while. I think they are both excellent fighters, I have both at epic, but I use jade more often. If you have onyx or topaz, they usually will work when Tigers eye will. (But the same can be said for Emerald and Jade I guess). So where do you need it most? If you have either topaz or Emerald Epic, go for the other one.
Hope that helps some!

Sumercarefree
01-17-14, 01:48 AM
Sorry, fever came back and I've been off a while. I think they are both excellent fighters, I have both at epic, but I use jade more often. If you have onyx or topaz, they usually will work when Tigers eye will. (But the same can be said for Emerald and Jade I guess). So where do you need it most? If you have either topaz or Emerald Epic, go for the other one.
Hope that helps some!

They say Jade is more precious.
BUt Tiger Eye is cute. Try to get both I think ha ha

jim23cash
01-17-14, 01:53 AM
I don't have angel yet. Just crusader, quetzal, and diamond. I was trying to breed a mercury at the end of last week until the tournament started, but haven't gotten it yet.

I just got infinity yesterday, used diamond and crusader, only fail is fire, 10 second hatch. I just sat and bred it over and over and it took about 45 minutes... No gold, no other fails. I also got an angel fail the other day from diamond and Metal, trying for Mercury. You could try that for either/both. Good Luck!

Sumercarefree
01-17-14, 02:12 AM
I just got infinity yesterday, used diamond and crusader, only fail is fire, 10 second hatch. I just sat and bred it over and over and it took about 45 minutes... No gold, no other fails. I also got an angel fail the other day from diamond and Metal, trying for Mercury. You could try that for either/both. Good Luck!

Mercury Try Diamond and Deep !

bzoo19
01-17-14, 02:40 AM
Hi everyone, First -- Huge congrats to all who have already finished this tournament -- You guys are super stars! I don't know how you do it so quickly. Second -- I've been looking for tips on defeating Immortal in round 23. I don't have Ninja or Infinity. What colors are best against him? Thanks for the help!!!
same with me libjigger. I'm still stuck on immortal too. Diamond, water, bk, Rainbow, metal lost to him :(

belbar22
01-17-14, 02:44 AM
Round 26 Jade defeated by Black Knight (lost Black Knight, Dynasty and Quetzal)

cdbabe
01-17-14, 02:49 AM
I find it very difficult for me defeat champion from round 20 onwards :-(

I'm stuck with bloody Immortal grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

belbar22
01-17-14, 02:52 AM

I gave up and used ultimate I am afraid. However must people have got it with other champions. Keep re healing and trying again.

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 03:14 AM
Round 25 dynasty defeated by ninja BB on my 1st try I am really happy ;);););)

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 03:16 AM
Congrats.
Thanx belbar in which round u r ???

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 03:18 AM

Congrats buddy

jus7_me89
01-17-14, 03:43 AM
what should i use against the thunderbird?

Sumercarefree
01-17-14, 04:06 AM

Champion Dragons is good.

Helios just beat it with a Diamond.

Sumercarefree
01-17-14, 04:10 AM

Interesting. So Black Knight is not actually with any hidden color Black!

Anastisha13
01-17-14, 04:15 AM
Black knight beat Dynasty, 2nd try! Lost Epic Diamond then used Epic Black Knight BMB to Victory😃

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 04:20 AM
Round 26 jade defeated by ninja BM ;););):o yay!!!!!

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 04:20 AM
Black knight beat Dynasty, 2nd try! Lost Epic Diamond then used Epic Black Knight BMB to Victory😃
Congrats ;):o

jim23cash
01-17-14, 05:00 AM
Finally beat Amazon with Epic Water. Sigh. After she took out half my fighting force!
Angel was taken out by Anubis, BMB+
On to Infinity (and Beyond!) lol.
Good Night Everyone, and Good Luck!

nicoleariel1
01-17-14, 05:38 AM
I'm a little late getting back after 28 loses to lvl16 dynasty my lvl5 warden bb him away thank all you guys for the help

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 05:46 AM
Finally beat Amazon with Epic Water. Sigh. After she took out half my fighting force!
Gud night thanx for combo going to use this thanx :o

Kami365
01-17-14, 05:58 AM
Big congratulations for those won the Tournament & Good Luck for those still battling :)

Kami365
01-17-14, 06:00 AM

Congrats Jim23cssh & good luck battling tomorrow.

Kami365
01-17-14, 06:01 AM

Excellent buttabdullah,.Good luck next

Kami365
01-17-14, 06:02 AM

Yeah Champions worked most of us,.good luck

Kami365
01-17-14, 06:03 AM

Congrats Sumercarefree,.GoodLuck next battle.

belbar22
01-17-14, 06:05 AM

Well done.

Kami365
01-17-14, 06:06 AM

Champions will take him down,.healed & try again with different attacks,.hopefully worked.Good luck.

belbar22
01-17-14, 06:06 AM

Well done.

Kami365
01-17-14, 06:07 AM

Congrats belbar,good luck for next battle.:)

nicoleariel1
01-17-14, 06:09 AM
my wins this tournament first 8 rounds to epic paladin no loses round 9 mist = epic lightning bmm round 10 mirage = lightning bmm round 11 diamond lvl 8 = lost epic diamond bmm, lost lvl 9 quetzal bmm = epic diamond won mmm round 12 night = fuzzy epic did't record attack round 13 mythic = epic paladin bmm round 14 saturn = epic hypnotic bmm round 15 paladin = lost epic diamond won lvl9 metal mmm round 16 goldwing = epic diamond bmm round 17 black night =epic diamond bb round 18 armor = landworm bb round 19 kaleido = won epic lotus bmm lost paladin round 20 dynasty lvl 16 = lost 28 battles will not list finally lvl 5 warden bb his but round 21 crusader = lost seabreeze won epic storm b+++ suprised me round 22 gold = lost lightning,paladin,valkyrie, diamond, quetzal and 2 others won epic diamond bb round 23 immortel going to try metal diamond and rainbow but the hospital on my island is full the spa is working overtime and I only have the gold to ultimate once so I'm saveing it I really would love to get throw one tournament without useing gold I missed ninja also nano becouse of a glitch and avatar I took a few days off so started the tournament late and i like etheral kalido and a few i missed before i started playing I would but etheral if given a chance hopeing for a chance for passion for valentines day

belbar22
01-17-14, 06:09 AM
I lost my first round to Amazon with Black Knight and then wasn't able to play all morning because I was helping out a friend. However when I did my next battle with Amazon I WON!!!

Round 27 amazon defeated by Diamond BB

Sumercarefree
01-17-14, 06:16 AM
Ninja 10 lost to Uncle Warden

Sumercarefree
01-17-14, 06:18 AM
Well done.

Thnx Kami n Bel. Fights are getting hard as too many Champions. But I am enjoying it.

Sumercarefree
01-17-14, 06:20 AM
I lost my first round to Amazon with Black Knight and then wasn't able to play all morning because I was helping out a friend. However when I did my next battle with Amazon I WON!!!

Hmm the Dragon Gods are watching!

sumi612
01-17-14, 06:31 AM
Congrats, sumi!

Thanks DA!

Just beat Dynasty with Epic Diamond MM+++ after 4-5 failed attempts with my precious Diamond :)

Kami365
01-17-14, 07:00 AM

Congrats belbar:)

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 07:08 AM
OMG amazon is ****ing all my dragons lost ninja black knight water paladin tinsel every dragon 3 times except water and diamond used them about 10 times :(:(:(:(:(

dalexxx
01-17-14, 07:23 AM
I beat thunder with mercury one shot bash ::3
Lucky attack

dalexxx
01-17-14, 07:28 AM
Congrats, dalex! If I don't get him by tomorrow morning, I'll Ult him.

Thank you DA i couldnt beat dynasty no matter what i throw. Champions and diamonds and i used ulti too. Same during warden battles. Sighs ::3

pixie255
01-17-14, 07:33 AM
RD:1 : Royal 1 Blackknight 10 Bb++
RD:2 : Island 1 Topaz 4 Bbm
RD:3 : Light 1 Aether 10 Bbm
RD:4 : Poison 2 Landworm 10 Mb+
RD:5 : Virtue 2 Ruby 6 M+++
RD:6 : Spider 3 Black knight 10 B+++
RD:7 : Fairytale 4 Black knight 10 Bb++
RD:8 : Golem 5 Serpent 10 B++m
RD:9 : Mist 5 Fruitful 10 B++B
RD:10: Mirage 7 Black knight 10 B++m
RD:11: Diamond 8 Dynasty 10 Bm++ ( lost eagle, life )
RD:12: Night 9 Forest 10 Bm++
RD:13: Mythic 10 Wraith 7 M+++
RD:14: Saturn 10 Black knight Bb++
RD:15: Paladin 12 Blackknight M+++
RD:16: Goldwing 10 Black knight B+++
RD:17: Black knight10 Scorpion10 MM+
RD:18: Armor 12 Ruby 8 M+++
Rd:19: Kaleido 12 Black knight 10 Bmb
RD:20: Dynasty 20 Black knight 10 Bm+
RD:21: Crusader 12 Blackknight 10 Bm+
RD:22: Gold 14 Black knight 10 Bm+

sumi612
01-17-14, 07:39 AM
R21: crusader beat by epic diamond bb++

jim23cash
01-17-14, 07:41 AM
OMG amazon is ****ing all my dragons lost ninja black knight water paladin tinsel every dragon 3 times except water and diamond used them about 10 times :(:(:(:(:(

The champions have been more difficult this time than before! That Amazon was a tough one, she put most of my fighters in the spa. I didn't think I was going to get past Warden or immortal either. You could try Light, someone earlier said Light had taken out a couple of champions for them. Good Luck!

Anubis took out Infinity with one B+++! Woo hoo!
Congratulations to everyone making progress and Good Luck on your next Rounds!!

rissah
01-17-14, 08:04 AM
He lost a lot to water last tournament too. Good luck!

Thanks! I finally had to use an Ultimate though, I could not get past Dynasty all day yesterday

20. Epic Mercury beat Dynasty 16 BMU (Epic Diamond, Level 9 Diamond, Epic Atlantis, Epic Crusader, Epic Water, Level 8 Dynasty, Baby Atlantis, Level 8 Immortal, Epic Mercury fail)
21. Level 9 Diamond beat Crusader 12 BM++
22. Baby Mythic beat Gold 14 MB++ (Epic Diamond, Epic Gold fail)

belbar22
01-17-14, 08:19 AM
Round 28 Angel defeated by Infinity (9) BBB (lost quetzal)

belbar22
01-17-14, 08:20 AM
The champions have been more difficult this time than before! That Amazon was a tough one, she put most of my fighters in the spa. I didn't think I was going to get past Warden or immortal either. You could try Light, someone earlier said Light had taken out a couple of champions for them. Good Luck!

Anubis took out Infinity with one B+++! Woo hoo!
Congratulations to everyone making progress and Good Luck on your next Rounds!!

Congrats. 1 more round to go.

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 08:26 AM
OMG !!!! :o finally beat amazon with diamond BBB ;););) really happy and dancing when saw 2nd bash took 75% power :):cool:

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 08:26 AM
Congrats belbar :)

sumi612
01-17-14, 08:33 AM
OMG !!!! :o finally beat amazon with diamond BBB ;););) really happy and dancing when saw 2nd bash took 75% power :):cool:

CONGRATS!!! :cool:

belbar22
01-17-14, 08:38 AM

Yay. Well done:)

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 08:38 AM
CONGRATS!!! :cool:
Thank u and gud luck :cool:

Kami365
01-17-14, 08:46 AM

Congrats belbar,GoodLuck against Thunderbird.

Kami365
01-17-14, 08:48 AM

Congrats buttabdullah,.good luck for next round.

cakeandpie
01-17-14, 08:49 AM
24. Helios defeated by Unicorn 10

Let's hope I don't have to spend a day or more on Warden! Three losses so far.

belbar22
01-17-14, 08:53 AM
Congrats belbar,GoodLuck against Thunderbird.

Still got to do Round 29. I just completed 28:)

belbar22
01-17-14, 08:53 AM
24. Helios defeated by Unicorn 10

Let's hope I don't have to spend a day or more on Warden! Three losses so far.

Yay. BTW how did you breed Unicorn.

sumi612
01-17-14, 09:05 AM
R22: Gold beat by Epic Diamond BBB

filipina1983
01-17-14, 09:13 AM
my Thunderbird is on my nest :)

COngrats to all who won and good luck to all who are still battling :) My list is below:

Thunderbird tourney

# Dragon Lvl
1 Royal Dragon 1 < Epic Immortal BB
2 Island Dragon 1< Epic Black Knight BB
3 Light Dragon 1< Epic Black Knight BB
4 Poison Dragon 2< Epic Black Knight BB
5 Virtue Dragon 2<Epic Black Knight BB
6 Spider Dragon 3< Epic Black Knight BB
7 Fairytale Dragon4<Epic Black Knight BB
9 Mist Dragon6< Epic Black Knight BB
10 Mirage Dragon 7< Epic Black Knight BB
11 Diamond Dragon8<Angel9 BB
12 Night Dragon<Pegesus9 BB
13 Mythic Dragon 10<Angel9 BM
14 Saturn Dragon 10<Epic Black Knight BB
15 Paladin Dragon 12<Epic Infinity BB win 5 gold
16 Goldwing Dragon10<Gold9 BB
17 Black Knight Dragon10<Epic Infinity BB
18 Armor Dragon12<Epic Black Knight B
19 Kaleido Dragon12<Epic Black Knight BB
20 Dynasty Dragon16 < Epic Infinity BB win 5 gold
27 Amazon Dragon1<Epic Infinity BB
28 Angel Dragon20<Epic Diamond BB
29 Infinity Dragon20<Epic Black Knight BB
30 Thunderbird Dragon20<Epic Immortal one bash all it took won Thunderbird dragon

sumi612
01-17-14, 09:14 AM
my Thunderbird is on my nest :)

COngrats to all who won and those who are still battling :) My list is below:

Thunderbird tourney

# Dragon Lvl
1 Royal Dragon 1 < Epic Immortal BB
2 Island Dragon 1< Epic Black Knight BB
3 Light Dragon 1< Epic Black Knight BB
4 Poison Dragon 2< Epic Black Knight BB
5 Virtue Dragon 2<Epic Black Knight BB
6 Spider Dragon 3< Epic Black Knight BB
7 Fairytale Dragon4<Epic Black Knight BB
9 Mist Dragon6< Epic Black Knight BB
10 Mirage Dragon 7< Epic Black Knight BB
11 Diamond Dragon8<Angel9 BB
12 Night Dragon<Pegesus9 BB
13 Mythic Dragon 10<Angel9 BM
14 Saturn Dragon 10<Epic Black Knight BB
15 Paladin Dragon 12<Epic Infinity BB win 5 gold
16 Goldwing Dragon10<Gold9 BB
17 Black Knight Dragon10<Epic Infinity BB
18 Armor Dragon12<Epic Black Knight B
19 Kaleido Dragon12<Epic Black Knight BB
20 Dynasty Dragon16 < Epic Infinity BB win 5 gold
27 Amazon Dragon1<Epic Infinity BB
28 Angel Dragon20<Epic Diamond BB
29 Infinity Dragon20<Epic Black Knight BB
30 Thunderbird Dragon20<Epic Immortal one bash all it took won Thunderbird dragon

Congrats! :cool:

filipina1983
01-17-14, 09:16 AM
Congrats! :cool:

Thank you :)

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 09:21 AM
Round 28 angel defeated by diamond BM ;););););) yay!!! So happy only 2 more dangerous rounds to go :(

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 09:21 AM
Congrats buttabdullah,.good luck for next round.
Thanx kami

filipina1983
01-17-14, 09:23 AM
I noticed infinity was weak against black knight first hit was critcal and second took him out
my diamonds couldn't beat him

pixie255
01-17-14, 09:28 AM
Rd:23: Immortal 16 Mist 1 B++b

cakeandpie
01-17-14, 09:34 AM
Yay. BTW how did you breed Unicorn.

Ridiculous luck! I was breeding diamond x black swan to try to get Naga before it left again. On my third try I had the best "fail" ever!

DarkAther
01-17-14, 09:35 AM
Goodnight DA. Take care. Very unwell right now :) xx

Sorry larrystorm to hear you were feeling I'll still. Hope you feel a bit better this morning.
I'm still stuck on Warden. He justwon't fall, but I still have options. I really don't want toult him yet. Hope everyone else is doing better. I'm concentrating on Warden. Going to use an eagle against him next- he's sitting there ready to hatch. After 6 failed attempts to try to defeat him with Ninja.... I decided Ninja just can't do it for me. Going to try Valkyrie next. Lost Water 2x, so I'm done trying him (although he came closest).... Going to try Paladin starting with magic attack and maybe diamond in a few rounds (and heal him right away if he loses).... I figure there is 1 dragon that will do it, I just need to find the right one.
Lost landworm 2x, so I'm done with him, lost Seabreeze- he wasn't even close, tried a baby forest- not close, tried baby fire- I may try him again with a different attack, may try blue/white combo, maybe could try Aether (never tried that before). Looks like I have a long day of losses ahead of me until I figure him out. Good luck everyone!

Congrats dalex on your win!!!! :)

belbar22
01-17-14, 09:40 AM
Sorry larrystorm to hear you were feeling I'll still. Hope you feel a bit better this morning.
I'm still stuck on Warden. He justwon't fall, but I still have options. I really don't want toult him yet. Hope everyone else is doing better. I'm concentrating on Warden. Going to use an eagle against him next- he's sitting there ready to hatch. After 6 failed attempts to try to defeat him with Ninja.... I decided Ninja just can't do it for me. Going to try Valkyrie next. Lost Water 2x, so I'm done trying him (although he came closest).... Going to try Paladin starting with magic attack and maybe diamond in a few rounds (and heal him right away if he loses).... I figure there is 1 dragon that will do it, I just need to find the right one.
Lost landworm 2x, so I'm done with him, lost Seabreeze- he wasn't even close, tried a baby forest- not close, tried baby fire- I may try him again with a different attack, may try blue/white combo, maybe could try Aether (never tried that before). Looks like I have a long day of losses ahead of me until I figure him out. Good luck everyone!

Congrats dalex on your win!!!! :)

Sorry that Warden is being so stubborn. I hope you get him soon.

belbar22
01-17-14, 09:40 AM
I noticed infinity was weak against black knight first hit was critcal and second took him out
my diamonds couldn't beat him

Congrats on winning the Tourney. I have just lost diamond in my first attempt to beat Infinity. Will think about using Black Knight next time.

belbar22
01-17-14, 09:42 AM
Rd:23: Immortal 16 Mist 1 B++b

Well done on your wins.

DarkAther
01-17-14, 09:48 AM
Hope that helps some!

I have both epic emerald and topaz. Thanks for your help jim23cash!

LadyAggie06
01-17-14, 09:49 AM
Congrats to all the latest winners... :)

For the last hour, I have been trying to breed Crusader and he keeps escaping me... ugh... I know I have tried over 100 times now...

DarkAther
01-17-14, 09:51 AM
Round 25 dynasty defeated by ninja BB on my 1st try I am really happy ;);););)

Did you have dynasty or warden on round 25? I have warden.
Congrats!

jus7_me89
01-17-14, 09:53 AM
got the thunderbird few hours ago ! i used Gilded dragon to beat it after my Black Knight and Ninja lost. good luck all !

DarkAther
01-17-14, 09:59 AM

Congrats, belbar!!!! :)

DarkAther
01-17-14, 10:01 AM
Thank you DA i couldnt beat dynasty no matter what i throw. Champions and diamonds and i used ulti too. Same during warden battles. Sighs ::3

It happens to everyone. I've been stuck on Warden now for almost a full day.

DarkAther
01-17-14, 10:02 AM
Oh and I've lost black knight to Warden also.

LadyAggie06
01-17-14, 10:04 AM
Did you all use Immortal against Warden? That was what I used....

DarkAther
01-17-14, 10:05 AM

Congrats, buttabdullah and belbar!!!

esperia77
01-17-14, 10:07 AM
Hello. I've been busy at work and I haven't been able to follow all of you. Congratulations to anyone who has finished and to anyone who has almost finished; to he others keep fighting and good luck.
My only opponent until yesterday has been Crusader, who exhausted my ninja several times, Paladin, Storm, Aether and others until my Black Knight level 8 defeated it few minutes ago.
Thanks pxie255, your results inspired me in using my BK even not in his epic form yet!

DarkAther
01-17-14, 10:07 AM
Congrats jim23cash and filipina!

DarkAther
01-17-14, 10:09 AM
Sorry that Warden is being so stubborn. I hope you get him soon.

Thanks belbar!!! Good luck on infinity!!!

DarkAther
01-17-14, 10:11 AM
Did you all use Immortal against Warden? That was what I used....

I haven't tried him yet. Never have used him yet at all.