PDA

View Full Version : Buy Dragons with Coin

magicalchickens
01-14-14, 07:05 AM
Ive been thinking on ideas on how to improve this game as a few friends/family and I have become annoyed with how hard it is to breed new dragons and how the old ones disappear. What if we are allowed to buy certain dragons or all, with coins instead of gold. Now before you get angry, it will be a substantial amount. I would balance it so that it would cost more in coin than it would gold to get the dragon. This way the people that pay real life money for gold aren't bummed out about it.

For me, it takes a while to accumulate any amount of coin so at the very least I would say 20 million coin for a dragon sounds fair and it builds up to more for rares and super rares. I dont know about other people, I only check maybe three times a day. This gives people something to work towards to and would make them play longer as they are happy as they have earned the dragon through time and patience.

I can understand if this doesnt go through because TL could lose money but I think it's an interesting idea to consider.

Sorry if this doesnt make sense, it is late and I'm a bit tired....

matchbox222
01-30-14, 11:32 PM
I don't know I sorta like the breeding den it makes the game more fun
There are a few dragons that you can buy with coins
Fire dragon,forest dragon,light dragon,air dragon,water dragon.

chalupa2030
01-31-14, 12:23 AM
It's bad enough saving for landscaping, food and I'm sure there's something else, I wouldn't want to save for dragons too. I like the breeding den as well.

Good suggestion, though!😊

chalupa2030
01-31-14, 12:24 AM
Habitats! That's it!