PDA

View Full Version : How Do They Determine...

ElaineCarrel
01-13-14, 07:20 PM
How do they determine how much we "win" each night and what does it mean? I've been playing both BS and RS since July 2012 and have never been able 2 figure this out. I seem to "win" the most overnight Sunday leading into Monday and was just wondering if there's anything we can do 2 increase this amount? I love free coins.

filochick1982
01-13-14, 07:36 PM
It's random as far as I know. You can't increase your chances of getting more coins. Highest amount for me was probably 150k coins, lowest is usually around just under 25,000.

shanapiv
01-13-14, 11:18 PM
Win? Win what? I'm lost...

ElaineCarrel
01-14-14, 02:40 PM
Win? Win what? I'm lost...

By win I mean the coins we receive everyday after u open ur bakery after reset. U get a screen that says You Won w an amount of coins and Monday seems 2 be the highest amount and then u get another screen that's says You earned w an amount of coins 4 the food u sold while u were away.

sally_brown
01-14-14, 03:19 PM
I've never gotten a screen that says "You Won."

bobbyrae
01-14-14, 03:50 PM
Not sure how it is determined...but there was a time when part of the determining factor centered around whether a player was on an android device or an ios device. Perhaps this isn't the case anymore.

nmishii
01-14-14, 04:30 PM
Not sure how it is determined...but there was a time when part of the determining factor centered around whether a player was on an android device or an ios device. Perhaps this isn't the case anymore.

After several months they adjusted the Android daily bonuses and almost immediately after that they doubled the bakery prices. That's when they stopped posting how much Android players get. I know there was a large increase for Android players, and appears to be around what iOS players got when there was the huge disparity. But I don't know overall if they are using the same formula.

shanapiv
01-14-14, 09:28 PM
I've never gotten a screen that says "You Won."

Me either...

shanapiv
01-14-14, 09:29 PM
By win I mean the coins we receive everyday after u open ur bakery after reset. U get a screen that says You Won w an amount of coins and Monday seems 2 be the highest amount and then u get another screen that's says You earned w an amount of coins 4 the food u sold while u were away.

Oh! I used to get that the first couple days I played....I must've missed a day and that probably made it stop. I THINK I know what you're talking about. lol. I'm on android if that makes any difference

bobbyrae
01-15-14, 07:28 AM
Oh! I used to get that the first couple days I played....I must've missed a day and that probably made it stop. I THINK I know what you're talking about. lol. I'm on android if that makes any difference

It didn't stop because you missed a day. See nmishii's post @#7 above. There is an old thread about how much android players used to receive as a daily bonus every day vs how much ios players used to receive. As nmishii said, this was "rectified" but the notifications stopped for android players. Ips players still receive notifications.

minidemon88
01-15-14, 12:34 PM
I guess you mean the daily login bonus? I'm on ios and I see this login bonus every time after server reset. It's been like this for years. :)

ElaineCarrel
01-15-14, 04:20 PM
I guess you mean the daily login bonus? I'm on ios and I see this login bonus every time after server reset. It's been like this for years. :)
That's what I meant so I'm just curious as 2 how it's determined since Monday's always 100,000+ 4 me and I'm also iOS 4 reference.
Thx

filochick1982
01-15-14, 05:05 PM
That's what I meant so I'm just curious as 2 how it's determined since Monday's always 100,000+.

It's randomised. It's a simple coincidence that you happened to receive higher amounts on Mondays. I've receive anywhere from really low or really high coin amounts on any given day. Most of the time it hovers around the 50-70k coins mark. I'm on IOS for reference.

shanapiv
01-15-14, 07:50 PM
It didn't stop because you missed a day. See nmishii's post @#7 above. There is an old thread about how much android players used to receive as a daily bonus every day vs how much ios players used to receive. As nmishii said, this was "rectified" but the notifications stopped for android players. Ips players still receive notifications.

I think I get the jist...so we still get a bonus but they just don't tell us now? I've been playing since Sep/Oct