PDA

View Full Version : Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014

Pages : [1] 2

kooky panda
01-13-14, 03:02 PM
What new items would like to see come to your Kingdom?

You can only vote once, but choose as many as you want.

Please also post new items you would like to see!

This can be decorations, buildings, animals, new food recipes, potions, crafting materials, etc!

edit(KP)- Last item - Should be Gryphon.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4791960681514437&w=172&h=164&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

jimboser
01-13-14, 03:14 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The decorative items are nice, but we need more space to use these. My kingdom is chock full of resource producing and crafting buildings, there just isn't space to make things pretty and dig out all of the statues, banners, and other decorative items littering my inventory.

The battles in the Jousting Arena is the one thing that makes sense, it's using a building many of us already have, and adds functionality to it. Maybe it could drop some good stuff like swords and light armor?

Making existing buildings more functional would really be nice, so that we don't need to buy new buildings. Upgrading the kitchens to Level 2 to add queueing, upgrading the Keep to shorten adventure time, etc.

youbugme
01-13-14, 03:28 PM
I agree with jimboser that we need more space. A third kitchen would be nice. A river with a bridge to go with the ducks would be fun. A train with tracks, a thief that we have to track down, recoup our stolen property and jail him to get a reward. But most of all, we need to make use of the consumable tab in our inventories.

meme1098
01-13-14, 03:29 PM
I agree with jimboser that we need more space. A third kitchen would be nice. A river with a bridge to go with the ducks would be fun. A train with tracks, a thief that we have to track down, recoup our stolen property and jail him to get a reward. But most of all, we need to make use of the consumable tab in our inventories.

These are much better than anything in the poll.

youbugme
01-13-14, 03:31 PM
These are much better than anything in the poll.

Thanks!

rosym47
01-13-14, 04:23 PM
New clothes for Sabrina and a cobblers to make shoes from all the hide I seem to get. I would also like to see an extra use for buildings we already have. Perhaps Sabrina could open a craft shop?

I would also like to have a sweet shop to make candy.

Mylly2
01-13-14, 04:36 PM
Being able to put what we are making in a queue (like FS 2) is a great idea.
We definitely need land expansions, ones that are more achievable than what we were just offered.
Shorter adventures would be good.

my607
01-13-14, 05:04 PM
I would like a third kitchen. Expansion to that building with the glass thingy on top would be nice. I think 30 ticket is a lot for one permit. Is it possible to change it to 15 or 20? Mermaid scale pond is a definite for most people. I would also like to see Sabinas house drop something.

dw9893
01-13-14, 05:45 PM
instead of a sweet shop can we get a sweat shop? Make things at half the cost of regular shops. Thaaaaaaaaaat'd be great. Thanks.

jaybay1147
01-13-14, 08:32 PM
I'm really surprised Griffons aren't winning.

daniology
01-13-14, 08:55 PM
Anything that gives a drop apart from coins when we collect from it!
I'd love to be able to queue items.
Another building that can produce some of the items from the kitchen would be fantastic. Similar to the way the Tinker's Camp can produce some of the items from the workshop and potion shop. Maybe the Galley to assemble the feasts or the Bakehouse to make the bread, cakes and pies.

Castlevilla
01-13-14, 10:04 PM
More walls to go around the Kingdom would be nice. I reached my max so long ago, I'm at over 75.000 pts and am still at level 30. please change the max of buildings and walls for the real level you are on. also more expansions would be great!

dizzy7373
01-13-14, 10:43 PM
A zoo or wildlife park that drops tails, or essence or the other wild animal pieces.
I store most of my decorations as my kingdom is full of buildings that have a use.

cloudsail
01-13-14, 11:23 PM
Cabbages aren't used in any recipes right now, how about some coleslaw to balance out all the unhealthy foods?

ytalia
01-14-14, 01:13 AM
SPACEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! And more achievable expansions would be nice :)

rosepetal58
01-14-14, 05:42 AM
I like that idea!!! A game is suppose to be fun and overwhelming. Get rid of the expansion tickets all together or make it 5 expansion tickets. I did get my reindeer stable completed after time ran out. I played other games and 30 gems and then 15 twice for certain levels reached. I think all the above have great ideas.

rosepetal58
01-14-14, 05:44 AM
Should be not overwhelming. The idea of the sweatshop is good!!!

avidbeader
01-14-14, 05:53 AM
I think a field of flowers would be great. It would be like the hedge where you collect different flower petals and maybe seeds also.

Castloninian
01-14-14, 06:34 AM
The battles in the Jousting Arena is the one thing that makes sense, it's using a building many of us already have, and adds functionality to it. Maybe it could drop some good stuff like swords and light armor?

Making existing buildings more functional would really be nice, so that we don't need to buy new buildings. Upgrading the kitchens to Level 2 to add queueing, upgrading the Keep to shorten adventure time, etc.
The jousting arena already drops swords and armor sometimes, doesn't it?
I like the idea of more functionality to buildings. I sometimes feel upgrading isn't worth it for slightly shorter collection times or more coins. Now a higher chance at rare drops would be great.

CleoHotel
01-14-14, 07:04 AM
More walls to go around the Kingdom would be nice. I reached my max so long ago, I'm at over 75.000 pts and am still at level 30. please change the max of buildings and walls for the real level you are on. also more expansions would be great!

I agree, more walls or fences that we can split areas up and also another kitchen and more room to expand. You get into a game and then as you get full and can't expand you lose the fun.

TastyCakeBakery
01-14-14, 07:18 AM
What's the purpose of the Suggestions and Feedback section of this Forum if we are asked for suggestions here? There have been tons of suggestions made over there, and are just being repeated here.

MiniLaura
01-14-14, 07:30 AM
What's the purpose of the Suggestions and Feedback section of this Forum if we are asked for suggestions here? There have been tons of suggestions made over there, and are just being repeated here.

Originally, we intended to put the poll/suggestion threads in the Suggestions Forums for the various games, but then people didn't find the threads so they got moved back to the general discussion forums.

In an ideal world, the poll/suggestion threads would be where players posted their ideas for ITEMS to go in the game, and the Suggestion Forum would be where players posted GAME PLAY ideas.

But, it's really the first thing I said.

TastyCakeBakery
01-14-14, 08:21 AM
In that case then...
This is from the mermaid scale pond suggestion. I just took it a bit further.
A whole quest line could be done around it. A "mermaid pond" as the final reward would be awesome!!!
Yeah... or how about a new adventure from under the sea? Save the mermaids from becoming extinct and they reward with treasures from under the sea, mermaid scales, fish, gold, statues, etc...Including our own mermaid that lives in a pond and supplies us with mermaid scales. But keep the adventure from under the sea as a permanent adventure.

TastyCakeBakery
01-14-14, 08:23 AM
Here is another that I think many people would agree is needed.
Craft a Gold apple and egg - How about being able to craft a golden apple or egg from gold nuggets? This would help those that don't get a golden apple or egg very often.

TastyCakeBakery
01-14-14, 08:26 AM
And another...
Suggestion for timed quests - In reading some of the feedback, it appears that a lot of people are dissatisfied with the timed quests that we got during the holidays. I can understand their frustrations over having incomplete buildings in their kingdom, so I came up with a suggestion. If TL is going to have timed quests, that's great. But, give high rewards to those that complete the quests by the deadline and then for those that don't, allow them to complete the quests, but at a lower reward. Completing them by buying more gems is an option, but in today's economy, it may be difficult for some to just buy the gems to complete the buildings. For those people that are avid players, completing the quest may not be that difficult. But for some who may play on the weekends or periodically, completing those quests would still be enjoyable. And if you can keep more people happy, TL may just get what they want... More players and more money being spent on in-game purchases. It's a win win for everyone!

mamareader02
01-14-14, 08:31 AM
Shorter PERMANENT adventures

jimboser
01-14-14, 09:40 AM
Shorter PERMANENT adventures

This idea is great. Maybe something that doesn't drop bunches of stuff and doesn't take as many resources to undertake. The Polaris adventures were shorter, that was a very nice change.

A lot of my adventure time gets wasted because I'm sleeping when ready to collect, even having an 8 hour adventure to help put things back on schedule would be nice, something that might drop things not normally dropped by other adventures (Troll Essence, Mithril, Dragon Scales, Dragon Eggs, Manticore Eggs).

sarahlfox
01-14-14, 09:41 AM
Things that would be absolutely lovely, darling:

more walls
something fabulous to spend all this accumulated wealth on
ability to buy more crafting buildings
wider choice of items to gift to friends

Thanks for asking!

zelda0816
01-14-14, 10:13 AM
i vote for real jousts! Games I have enjoyed before had small games within the games, makes it more intersting then just collecting items....!! Look at virtural villagers, fairytale grandmother (or something like that)- More interactive with other players...!! thanx for listening :)

maz3girl
01-14-14, 02:25 PM
Being able to put what we are making in a queue (like FS 2) is a great idea.

This idea is AMAZING!
Also, loved the ideas of being able to have more fences/stone walls, and shorter adventures.

Mylly2
01-14-14, 02:40 PM
Yes, another player put this into suggestions and a few of us agreed, I hope TL consider doing it.
I play FS2 and it is great for overnight and busy days, to load up our orders.

SpuriousNotion
01-14-14, 10:09 PM
I see "Gryphon" and think "Not another flying creature!" even though this is an obvious one! And being one that would prefer to offer a solution as well, I found a list of legendary creatures on-line. Surely there is a plethora of land-bound mythical creatures we would all love to have that aren't hopping up and grimacing as they flap their wings! However, it seems that human lore is dominated by flying creatures! I doubt many of my neighbors would enjoy mythical worms, or demons, or spirits of a dubious nature! I am not sure I am in favor of intelligent creatures such as gnomes as "pets". The only idea I came up with without additional research could be elementals. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water elementals could be interesting, all with their own type of periodic drops. It could require some kind of summoning altar to get them, with different components required to get each type. With more expansions to hold them, of course! :)

ytalia
01-14-14, 10:16 PM
I would love to be able to gift more than three neighbors.... Can you please raise the number up to at least 5 or 10?????

kaif8770
01-14-14, 10:27 PM
Next time plz give us the information about the items that are listed in the poll. So we could vote understanding that we need it or not. What is the use of griffon? Does it drop dragon scales or is it a new questline?

And plz shorten adventure time.

A river running in between the kingdom to the sea and a bridge to cross it. A mini game in there to fish and you get a mermaid scale or fish or water as reward would be nice.

Thanks for listening

CoalCountry
01-15-14, 01:54 AM

Possibly because the Poll has the word spelled incorrectly. He/She spelled it Gryphors, then put the photo and other specifics (such as being able to vote for more than one item) BENEATH the actual poll. I didn't even see the pic, and other info, until after I had already voted!

jaybay1147
01-15-14, 01:14 PM
Sounds even cooler. :3

sheri59
01-15-14, 02:21 PM
We definitely need a 3rd Kitchen. I've been on Level 30 with max of 40 moves for months. I don't care so much about staying on level 30, but max of 40 moves is not enough. Also we need more expansions and not like last set with so many expansion permits. That was crazy! Also we need more royal buildings. I've reached my max and at least if I can't buy any more royal buildings, I expect to see more royal buildings either by expansion or with these new weekly adventures. One last thing, people with Valentine Edition can make Alicorn instead of buying with gem. Are we getting another chance at Valentine Edition this Feb?? I think every player should have the same opportunities.

naturalnana
01-15-14, 03:29 PM
I'd like to see another kitchen, a reduction in tickets needed to craft one permit, and a reduction in permits needed to expand.

Em_storm
01-15-14, 05:38 PM
Yes, the 3rd kitchen/bakery/galley idea has been thrown around a lot. I am one of several who have suggested it. The Harvest Pergola is beautiful and does help, but was a limited time quest so it will not be available to others in the future. This is just going to keep coming up.

In my suggestion, I also brought up the possibility of having some sort of tea plant to go with any new recipes that would come in the new building. Tea comes in a lot of varieties. You could add lemon, sugar for the Southern kingdoms, a bit of milk for chai. Of course, then we'd need some spices (hint-hint). If we ever get to expand to the sea out there, (with a fisherman's hut and a lighthouse and mermaids and whatnot) maybe we could have a seafaring merchant to trade with for all the spices and stuff.

parlski
01-15-14, 07:31 PM
Craft a Gold apple and egg - How about being able to craft a golden apple or egg from gold nuggets? This would help those that don't get a golden apple or egg very often.

I have many golden eggs, nuggets and apples are my shortness. :(

parlski
01-15-14, 07:34 PM
I'm for another kitchen, or even a partial kitchen (like the tinker camp)
also, I'd like to see some order made of the inventory :)

preinsko
01-15-14, 11:57 PM

There were no trains in feudal times flying dragons is as good as it gets. Third kitchen is nice idea; but I would rather have queuing added to the existing kitchens. Especially when creating base ingredients of short duration queue up two or three would be big help if you work. Activate all tabs for inventory. Thanks.

upcloud
01-16-14, 06:42 PM
I also wish more space for my kingdom and would like to use old building more effective rather than have more new buildings. But compare with new building, some old building is not good looking, so I wish we can make it better by upgrade.

And I'm sorry to say the following words, but I remember in the last suggestion, most players chose the third kitchen as new item we wanted to have. Also I had read all the suggestions, and most of them are very good.

But where is the kitchen? And I haven't seen even one of these suggestions comes true.

If so, what is the meaning of giving suggestion?

upcloud
01-16-14, 07:19 PM
I would like to exchange coins to gem, in Royal Exchange. It could be 100,00-200,000 for 1, 24 hours.

professorcharizard
01-16-14, 09:42 PM
i think it's because people know that most of the magical animals (dragon, alicorn, manticore) can be bought only with gems, so they're going for something a little more attainable

professorcharizard
01-16-14, 09:49 PM
In that case then...
This is from the mermaid scale pond suggestion. I just took it a bit further.
A whole quest line could be done around it. A "mermaid pond" as the final reward would be awesome!!!
Yeah... or how about a new adventure from under the sea? Save the mermaids from becoming extinct and they reward with treasures from under the sea, mermaid scales, fish, gold, statues, etc...Including our own mermaid that lives in a pond and supplies us with mermaid scales. But keep the adventure from under the sea as a permanent adventure.
i completely agree with this, i've been thinking that it would be nice to have a mermaid cove of sorts where we could get a better chance of getting mermaid scales and other rare, shiny items, because fishing in wells and ponds doesn't seem to yield enough mermaid scales, especially when they're needed for royal upgrades and enchanters essence and all that. Plus it would be nice to have another character in the kingdom, maybe even do a mermaid and merman just to spice things up. ;)

Liloze
01-17-14, 10:58 AM
I didn't vote for any of the ubove, nothing is really of any practical value towards what I see in the game.
1- What we need is Expansion.

I am a player at level 30, totally expanded, and because of all the new buildings you are adding, my kingdom is choking.
If TL wants to do something that helps the players, please give us more expansion, with less Expansion permits, or reduce the Expansion permits trade to 20.

2-Another suggestion, I would like to see the old Royal buildings Change form with NEW up grade ( to maybe level 10 like the Royal Chateau/manor ?!), like the jousting arena, the Inn, and other new buildings. Also dropping something other than money,i.e. rare items, or even common items, but really, those at level 30 are Rich on coins, and poor on other stuff.

3-It is funny that if you cannot put a car on the Stone routes/royal roads !! I suggest a 3rd kind of roads where you can place things on them like the royal cars, flowers, statues etc...Or even buildings !I mean it is really ugly to see the car on the green space near the road! is it too much complicated to program a road where could place stuff on?

4- Mithril. since I started this game in July 2013 I got like 20 and the rest I bought with gems or forged, which leads to another suggestion.
5- please reduce the Mithril forging Time,48 hours for one piece is Illogical, even if it is a rare item! Or at least make it two days for 3 pieces at a time!

6- I would like to have the ability to use more walls, of any type shape or form. If you are restricting their use because of the lower levels using them for royal points, thus for expansion, then make more of these walls available to those players who reached level 30 only.

7- More mermaid scales, from the ponds or a new pond with a mermaid in it would be a solution.

8- Expansion. ( have I mentioned this?!) Ok.

9- Expansion.

10-Expansion.

m1stery
01-17-14, 02:35 PM

I completely agree with you! It would be simply amazing to have a griffon in my kingdom! :D

Queenzod
01-17-14, 04:50 PM
I think it would be great to have an animal that drops gems regularly. Even if its only one gem per week, that would be amazing! I know the purple cow drops gems on occasion, but that's not regularly.

sassmastah
01-17-14, 11:15 PM
Would the Hunting Lodge drop items from the "beasts" we fight off? If so, I'd vote Hunting Lodge for more rat tails, fur, etc

shambalaya
01-18-14, 05:04 AM
1. Kitchen queue

2. Kitchen queue

3. Kitchen queue

Even if the upgrade costs gems(!) or requires a delicious long quest line to discover the mysteries of the culinary arts

echowuuu
01-18-14, 06:03 AM
Expansion expansion and more expansion, my kingdom is so crowded and it's not even funny :(

fesxdgdgsgfb
01-18-14, 08:36 AM

I think you've offered some awesome ideas -- I especially love the little thief idea. That would be a terrific LOW end goal that all levels could play -- imagine the thief stealing seasonal items like a green flower as it is collectd [think shamrock], and after 25 flowers were stolen over a limited time, maybe the thief could be "caught" and thrown in a pokey. Maybe the jailor becomes a leprechaun for one day on 3/317 -- or the Easter bunny on Easter or whatever. It just sounds like a really fun, low intensity goal that doesn't necessarily produce huge rewards but also doesn't cost a kidney that has to be donated in a certain amount of time.

fesxdgdgsgfb
01-18-14, 08:56 AM
I've read some really amazing suggestions -- can I please reiterate a few and maybe expand on them?
1. walls, walls, walls -- I think some of us want to enclose our kingdoms and parts of our kingdoms and that's tough with the wall limitations. I built a maze and that ate up all but three of my walls. How about some kind of resource building that builds walls that don't necessarily have a point value?
2. space -- like so many others, I need room. I believe a large number of players are probably playing for the quests, but there a few of us who are playing for the fun of the design. We may be rare -- I'm not sure -- but I enjoy moving things around, creating new areas.
3. the thief and pond are such cool sounding ideas, but I'll be honest, right now everything I am doing seems to take weeks and 100's of resources -- usually multiples of similar things at the same time [silver ore + swords and armor, both of which use silver ore and cement which uses huge amounts of sap]. And I realize that the drop rate isn't change when a quest begins, but the reality is that the drop rate seems to change for many/most people when a quest begins: I was regularly getting armor until I needed armor...I was regularly getting scales, glitter, skunks, etc. It seems to be true with every single item I need. I don't think most people want developers to make it easier, but I'm also pretty sure they don't want it to be harder either.

Thanks for the ability to offer an opinion.

angela3737
01-18-14, 01:04 PM
6 and 7 th shard ... More energy when collecting animals ..more energy when collecting flowers ...

Agree with expansion ...mermaid pond ....

CottageRose
01-18-14, 03:00 PM
This is one of the few kingdom building games I enjoy, because I will not play games that require fighting, battles or wars. I enjoy the friendly non-combative nature of Castle Story. I play CS to relax and de-stress. My favorite part of CS is planning and building/rebuilding, landscaping and polishing my forest kingdom.

I would be very sad if I had to quit playing and give up my kingdom because the game changed into a more aggressive and competitive fighting game. :(

On a more positive note, it's probably time again to ask for curving and straight river tiles, that merge like walls do. I would love to have a lazy river wind through my kingdom into a larger lake, instead of having a collection of ponds half camouflaged by trees to pretend I have a lake. :)

EllieTheBeeEater
01-19-14, 02:51 AM
I'd really really love to see the love shack available for valentines 2014. That's my biggest wish! I miss it so much :( (I had it on my old device but didn't know you could transfer, so started over)

EllieTheBeeEater
01-19-14, 02:55 AM
I love the river idea!

Also, while I didn't vote for the battles in the poll above, I don't think it would necessarily change the nature of the game. I too enjoy CS because it's not like other kingdom games and you don't have to arrange armies and stuff. But I think it could be done in quite a low key way, maybe like the adventures in the castle?

DrP4ever
01-19-14, 03:23 AM
I need more walls. Seriously this being stuck at level 30 so you can't make more walls is ridiculous. I want to design my kingdom properly. Wood fences for the animals, walls for my entire kingdom, perhaps a stream and a bridge. I don't want aggressive fighting either.

And come on 5 expansion tickets at 30 times at the exchange for 150 visits. Sheesh!

Walls please. Fences please. And not so ridiculous expansions. Out of the last 3, I have finished one, need one more trade ticket for the second and 5 tickets for the third. Bit much don't you think?

Enjoy playing but let's make it reasonable. Thanks!

m1stery
01-19-14, 10:49 AM
This is one of the few kingdom building games I enjoy, because I will not play games that require fighting, battles or wars. I enjoy the friendly non-combative nature of Castle Story. I play CS to relax and de-stress. My favorite part of CS is planning and building/rebuilding, landscaping and polishing my forest kingdom.

I would be very sad if I had to quit playing and give up my kingdom because the game changed into a more aggressive and competitive fighting game. :(

Well said!!!

Anastisha13
01-19-14, 12:23 PM
IT IS SO UNFAIR! I have UNFINISHED BUILDINGS In my kingdom! Namely the Kingdom Inn and Raindeer Stables! These are unfinished because I was unlucky in my game and was unable to collect the items in time (I tried really hard to get them but my game would not produce them) Please, Please Teamlava, let me finished them!

Liloze
01-19-14, 02:23 PM
Now that I am dealing with the problem I would like to suggest making the Golden Nugget Available to be forged, for a certain sum of money, let's say 500,000 coins!

I need 4 golden nuggets to continue the adamant quest, and my hands are tide because TL chose to not give us the possibility to forge them!
How could we continue a quest or a goal relying on RARE RANDOM DROPS?
It ****s all the fun, and now honestly, I am thinking of just forgetting about this quest! I'd rather forge it, not wait for it.

stormie29
01-19-14, 03:18 PM
i like the mermaid idea. Maybe it could be an adventure where the evil queen has blocked the entrance from the sea and the knights have to unblock it? Our reward is mermaid scales and maybe ancient treasure from Atlantis, which could lead to another adventure?

preinsko
01-19-14, 06:57 PM
I don't know if anyone has mentioned additional plots for planting. I have been level 30 for some time now; but whenever I try to add land plots I get the message to level up. Well, I would if I could but I can't so TL, why not allow 99 since that appears to be a magic number; but I would settle for 60. Especially when we need more than 99 of two different crops to finish a quest it becomes a challenge to organizational s****s.

Anastisha13
01-20-14, 07:01 AM

I agree with you! Golden apples are definitely very hard to find and it would be great if we could craft them or even make the drops happen more easily! The same goes for some of the other items that normally have to be collected from quests like 'burning embers' and parts for buildings!
My castles "HARDLY EVER" drop anything useful for quests (which leaves people with unfinished buildings taking up valuable space and wasted time collecting for them!
More space and less required to obtain it would be great too!

Anastisha13
01-20-14, 07:12 AM
I would love to be able to gift more than three neighbors.... Can you please raise the number up to at least 5 or 10?????

Also the ability to gift crystals to neighbours! Similar to gifting gold bars in other tL games would be great!

1Murphy1
01-20-14, 08:19 AM
I also would love to gift more than 3 neighbors. I feel bad after sending out the first 3. I have so many gifts I have been unable to return. I usually gift the neighbors waiting the longest. Until 3 gifts are sent you can see all the gifts you wish you could send

1Murphy1
01-20-14, 08:22 AM
I also would like more expansions without ridiculous requirements

Liloze
01-20-14, 09:41 AM
I always send gifts from oldest to newest starting from bottom up,
Cannot agree more that it is a good suggestion to increase the number of gifts to 5/day. 3 is simply illogical with a list of neighbors around 500 ! Some players have a longer list I am sure!

CottageRose
01-20-14, 12:01 PM
Cannot agree more that it is a good suggestion to increase the number of gifts to 5/day. 3 is simply illogical with a list of neighbors around 500 ! Some players have a longer list I am sure!
This is my strategy as well. I am always 4 or 5 days behind, and I know some fall off the bottom of the list before I can get back the next day. It makes me sad that I am not able to return all gifts. :(

shellandtrev
01-20-14, 08:10 PM
I would love it if the next story line/ quest involved expanding out to the sea which unlocked a mermaid who we have to rescue from a pirate ship/ trading vessel. To which we have to trade certain products with ( like the barons caravans ) to secure her release. In the conclusion of the quest we get to have the mermaid we can collect mermaid scales from AND also have the ship/ trading vessel with which we can trade our excess inventory stock and purchase ( with coins not gems ) kitchen items or various other things. I'm positive this would make everyone happy;-)

troubadours
01-21-14, 02:19 AM
It would be nice if the organization of inventory was improved. Food items crafted in the kitchen should be under the consumables tab (at least, I hope it's consumable... Maybe that's why my knights are on strike).

Petasos
01-21-14, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by Liloze
:(

This is my strategy as well. I am always 4 or 5 days behind, and I know some fall off the bottom of the list before I can get back the next day. It makes me sad that I am not able to return all gifts. :(

I only gift to those who gift me or help out my kingdom. I have about 20 of my 113 neighbors who I rotate my gifts with. Most players do not even visit neighbors at all. Why would I reward them with a gift? I am more then happy to be generous to other players that at least try and play the social aspects of the game. But the others get nothing from me until I at least see that they visited my kingdom and helped me out. This is intended to be a social game and by visiting others and helping, it helps you as well. I do think we should have more than 3 gifts per day. Even with my small exchange group it is not enough. I have to be sure and rotate the gifts or my neighbors might think I no longer gift them. Not to mention I sometimes forget who were the three lucky players yesterday and the day before.

Queenzod
01-21-14, 09:11 AM
I only gift to those who gift me or help out my kingdom. I have about 20 of my 113 neighbors who I rotate my gifts with. Most players do not even visit neighbors at all. Why would I reward them with a gift? I am more then happy to be generous to other players that at least try and play the social aspects of the game. But the others get nothing from me until I at least see that they visited my kingdom and helped me out. This is intended to be a social game and by visiting others and helping, it helps you as well. I do think we should have more than 3 gifts per day. Even with my small exchange group it is not enough. I have to be sure and rotate the gifts or my neighbors might think I no longer gift them. Not to mention I sometimes forget who were the three lucky players yesterday and the day before.

I find it amusing that those neighbors who never visit, never respond to comments on their walls, and never gift still expect me to respond instantly and affirmatively to game/goal requests. I always do, but sometimes it crosses my mind to refuse.

Castloninian
01-21-14, 09:41 AM
I find it amusing that those neighbors who never visit, never respond to comments on their walls, and never gift still expect me to respond instantly and affirmatively to game/goal requests. I always do, but sometimes it crosses my mind to refuse.

I never even look who a request is from, I always click accept. I am at the end of the skunkupine quest and was planning to send out requests to all my neighbours tomorrow (think I have 94 at the moment). I should then have them all back within the week, and whoever hasn't responded by then will be deleted as a neighbour as they are obviously no longer playing. Will that work?

avidbeader
01-21-14, 09:57 AM

I have been playing since the Valentine version last year and would visit all of my neighbors but after awhile it just got to be too much. I would spend a couple of hours a day just visiting and gifting in all of the TL games I play (RS, BS & FS). I couldn't continue to spend that much time gifting & visiting. I will return all gifts & visits and if the neighbors that don't gift or visit just asks for items during quests, I am fine with that. It doesn't bother me that I only hear from them when they need a quest item because that is probably the only time they hear from me. I am grateful for these neighbors because it would be hard to finish a quest without them. I figure if they don't gift daily they are probably using what time they have for the game working on their kingdom.

Petasos
01-21-14, 10:28 AM
I have been playing since the Valentine version last year and would visit all of my neighbors but after awhile it just got to be too much. I would spend a couple of hours a day just visiting and gifting in all of the TL games I play (RS, BS & FS). I couldn't continue to spend that much time gifting & visiting. I will return all gifts & visits and if the neighbors that don't gift or visit just asks for items during quests, I am fine with that. It doesn't bother me that I only hear from them when they need a quest item because that is probably the only time they hear from me. I am grateful for these neighbors because it would be hard to finish a quest without them. I figure if they don't gift daily they are probably using what time they have for the game working on their kingdom.

I am not saying i do not respond to neighbor quest help requests. I most certainly do, to all of them without even reading who it is or what they want. I agree that those requests are something I am grateful for when I need them as well. I was strictly referring to daily gifting. I can respond to as many quest help requests as I want each day, but I can only give three gifts. So I am very picky who I give my gifts to as I said before. I see no reason to give gifts to players who do nothing but want, want, want, and never give. The neighbors that I do share gifts are outstanding and attentive. Those are players who deserve my three gifts. They are the ones who should be getting the limited resources I am able to share. Certainly not a neighbor who is next in line on the list and might not have logged in to play in a month, or ever again.

avidbeader
01-21-14, 12:17 PM
I am not saying i do not respond to neighbor quest help requests. I most certainly do, to all of them without even reading who it is or what they want. I agree that those requests are something I am grateful for when I need them as well. I was strictly referring to daily gifting. I can respond to as many quest help requests as I want each day, but I can only give three gifts. So I am very picky who I give my gifts to as I said before. I see no reason to give gifts to players who do nothing but want, want, want, and never give. The neighbors that I do share gifts are outstanding and attentive. Those are players who deserve my three gifts. They are the ones who should be getting the limited resources I am able to share. Certainly not a neighbor who is next in line on the list and might not have logged in to play in a month, or ever again.

I completely understand, in CS I gift the same 3 people everyday. Some players visit all of there neighbors everyday but it was just too much for me. I do return all visits and gifts but I'm glad not all of my 50+ neighbors visit or I would never be able to work on my kingdom.

Petasos
01-21-14, 01:20 PM
Sorry to derail the thread, I know we were specifically asked for "items" not game play. So I will attempt to contribute positively.

I would like a new building, a dock in the ocean south of the kingdom. We could expand to it and build in the water. That would then open up many new possibilities for the game. We could have a trading station to ship goods and items to other players kingdom in exchange for money, other goods, gems, trade or expansion tickets, etc. That way we could address excess inventory items and help out other players as well. It would also start an in-game economy which is pretty cool. With a dock we could also have boats, a diving area for items like mermaid scale or pearls, look for sunken treasures, etc. Many new quest lines could start there.

I think expanding to the ocean opens up a lot of cool possibilities.

avidbeader
01-21-14, 01:38 PM
Sorry to derail the thread, I know we were specifically asked for "items" not game play. So I will attempt to contribute positively.

I would like a new building, a dock in the ocean south of the kingdom. We could expand to it and build in the water. That would then open up many new possibilities for the game. We could have a trading station to ship goods and items to other players kingdom in exchange for money, other goods, gems, trade or expansion tickets, etc. That way we could address excess inventory items and help out other players as well. It would also start an in-game economy which is pretty cool. With a dock we could also have boats, a diving area for items like mermaid scale or pearls, look for sunken treasures, etc. Many new quest lines could start there.

I think expanding to the ocean opens up a lot of cool possibilities.

Maybe we could get some new characters from far away lands. It would be great if their boats would sail up, we could make trades with them and they would sail out again. We could buy silk, herbs & spices, coffee, teas, all sorts of things.

Liloze
01-22-14, 03:31 PM

i do the same as you, I do not gift those who do not gift me, I have 6 neighbors that I exchange gifts with, on daily basis, that is why I always start at the nottom so that I make sure to gift those who gifted before their names drop from the list.
I always accept requests, I do not even care from whom, whether they visit or not.

Yep 3gifts/is really impractical for this kind of game!

SpiritWind00
01-22-14, 04:41 PM
MOVE THE GEM SKIP BUTTON TO THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE GOAL. I AM COMPLETELY DEVASTASTED AS I WENT TO ASK FOR OINTMENT FOR SKUNK QUEST AND ACCIDENTALLY HIT SKIP INSTEAD. I think I just lost about 150 of my precious hard earned and paid for gems.

How many times to TL have to be asked to do something about gem traps before something is done??? I read the forums daily and there are scores of us who have commented about this. Please please TL, if we can't have a confirmation button, can you just move it away from the other option. I love this game and enjoy everything about it. I've not been caught out before and now caught by 150 is sad sad sad. I just needed to share my pain. Ok, I feel slightly better now.

But on the bright side, cause there always is one, I now have a baby skunkupine. Thanks TL for another interesting addition to the animal side of CS.

sivadni
01-23-14, 12:10 PM
I would like to see the worthless decorations that waddle around actually do something useful! Thurston should be fighting the trolls and other menaces; ivy should be tending the plants; Sabina could be the rent collector; and we'll let Thomas do all the research.

sivadni
01-23-14, 12:43 PM
I would not like to see CS become aggressive or combative. My enjoyment comes from arranging & rearranging/polishing trying to find the perfect combo of practical and organic. Please don't make it like others where fighting battles becomes the focus.

jimboser
01-24-14, 12:34 PM
OK, this week we got traps that aren't really traps. Or maybe they are, but they are traps that already contain a beast, not empty ones to rid us of beasts. While reading another thread, my brain jumped tracks and thought about the Kingdom Clash game, and that we should have Archer Towers that would pick off beasts for us automatically when they appeared. We already have watch towers, but apparently no archers to go in them, so these are pretty useless for defense.

Archer Tower, Level 1 - Attacks monsters within 10 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 30 seconds (automatic)
Archer Tower, Level 2 - Attacks monsters within 15 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 30 seconds (automatic)
Archer Tower, Level 3 - Attacks monsters within 20 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 20 seconds (automatic)
Archer Tower, Level 4 - Attacks monsters within 35 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 20 seconds (automatic)
Archer Tower, Level 5 - Attacks monsters within 30 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 10 seconds (automatic)

We scatter a few towers around the kingdom, and don't have to worry about battling beasts again.

avidbeader
01-24-14, 12:54 PM
OK, this week we got traps that aren't really traps. Or maybe they are, but they are traps that already contain a beast, not empty ones to rid us of beasts. While reading another thread, my brain jumped tracks and thought about the Kingdom Clash game, and that we should have Archer Towers that would pick off beasts for us automatically when they appeared. We already have watch towers, but apparently no archers to go in them, so these are pretty useless for defense.

Archer Tower, Level 1 - Attacks monsters within 10 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 30 seconds (automatic)
Archer Tower, Level 2 - Attacks monsters within 15 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 30 seconds (automatic)
Archer Tower, Level 3 - Attacks monsters within 20 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 20 seconds (automatic)
Archer Tower, Level 4 - Attacks monsters within 35 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 20 seconds (automatic)
Archer Tower, Level 5 - Attacks monsters within 30 grid spaces of tower, 1 hit per 10 seconds (automatic)

We scatter a few towers around the kingdom, and don't have to worry about battling beasts again.

I absolutely love this idea. There is a defense tower in another game that I play that does this exact same thing. You activate the tower with food and it shoots at enemies while they are within range of the tower. I don't know how long the towers stay active because I never timed it. After the tower hits the intruder the final time, random items are dropped like stone or wood. If TL did something like this our energy would go much further.

meme1098
01-24-14, 01:06 PM
OH my...that's an awesome idea jimboser & avidbeader! Put this one on your to do list, TL. And sooner rather than later!

ieatcakes
01-24-14, 01:47 PM

An alternative, why did we upgrade swords throughout the storyline and still have to hit skunkupine 2-3 times, fangbeast 4-5 times, and trolls 5-7 times? With upgrade weapon, I should 1 shot skunk, 2 shots beast, and 4-5 shots trolls.

jimboser
01-24-14, 03:36 PM
An alternative, why did we upgrade swords throughout the storyline and still have to hit skunkupine 2-3 times, fangbeast 4-5 times, and trolls 5-7 times? With upgrade weapon, I should 1 shot skunk, 2 shots beast, and 4-5 shots trolls.

If you're going to bring up the upgraded weapons, 1 hit should have defeated any of those. And the dense fishing hook we needed to get Thurston's helmet should have yielded more fishes. But anyway... ;)

GoodyTwoShoes2
01-25-14, 11:41 AM
I need more walls. Seriously this being stuck at level 30 so you can't make more walls is ridiculous. I want to design my kingdom properly. Wood fences for the animals, walls for my entire kingdom, perhaps a stream and a bridge. I don't want aggressive fighting either.

And come on 5 expansion tickets at 30 times at the exchange for 150 visits. Sheesh!

Walls please. Fences please. And not so ridiculous expansions. Out of the last 3, I have finished one, need one more trade ticket for the second and 5 tickets for the third. Bit much don't you think?

I totally agree with this. I am only at 21 but it won't let me get any more wall panels for my Kingdom???? Why put a limit on Walls??? Simply Perplexing!

meme1098
01-25-14, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by DrP4ever

I totally agree with this. I am only at 21 but it won't let me get any more wall panels for my Kingdom???? Why put a limit on Walls??? Simply Perplexing!

Yea...it's frustrating to not be able to completely enclose my kingdom with walls. And the last expansions are totally ridiculous...5 expansion tickets?? That's just outrageous

shafter76
01-25-14, 10:29 PM
How about something as simple as being able to level up past level 30, maybe even being able to get more than 40 energy. Hell, right now I would just be happy to be able to PLAY on my new Samsung Note 3 I just bought today!!!!

MiniLaura
01-26-14, 08:19 AM
How about something as simple as being able to level up past level 30, maybe even being able to get more than 40 energy. Hell, right now I would just be happy to be able to PLAY on my new Samsung Note 3 I just bought today!!!!

New levels are coming in February (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64552-Castle-Story-A-Look-Into-February).

BriarAvenue
01-26-14, 11:48 AM
Battle in arena seems unrealistic.
The size of the arena is too small relative to the characters n other buildings.
Almost as if Gilliver in Lilliput.

totlache
01-26-14, 12:05 PM
Unhappy with the energy it doesn't regenerate fast enough and u don't store enough I can be off for 8 hrs and it only takes me 2-3 min to use it all then there's nothing to do starting to lose interest had it takes more and more items to accomplish goals and don't have any where enough energy to play more than five min before I can't do anything else

stuffedmounts
01-26-14, 06:33 PM
Adding more fairness, balance, and consistency to the game should be a higher priority than adding decorations. For example, it's ridiculous that some people still don't have dragons and/or Alicorns while others have several. Why some people have to pay twice as much, if not more, in gems for an item. Resolve "sync issues" once and for all so people aren't forced to accept and feeling robbed that they've lost items, gems, and whatever else by no fault of their own. These are what players/customers REALLY want. Fix these problems first, then we can talk about wooden fences and haystacks all you like.

TastyCakeBakery
01-26-14, 09:07 PM
Would it be possible to get a few trades in the Royal Exchange that would give multiple trade tickets and of course don't take all day to make? I'd be happy if we even had a trade that gave two tickets. Of course we would have to trade more items, but it sure would help those of us that are needing to expand and need quite a few expansion tickets. Thanks!

lordviv
01-27-14, 07:00 AM
We need a way to manage neighbours better.

Over time, a lot of long time players end up with loads of neighbours but a lot are inactive and there are many newer more active players we don't bother adding. With just the social rating its not easy to tell if the kingdom is still active or not. E.g. Some of my neighbours gift regularly but are on zero social points..others have perhaps almost stopped playing. Can we maybe see last active date in the neighbours section?

Also, how about increasing the number of neighbours we can gift to?

skullsncandy
01-27-14, 11:23 AM
We need easier ways to obtain mithril. Ie.. Maybe a gifting option or being able to craft it instead of waiting for the fourth shard. I have done countless adventures, and mining and not one mithril drop. I need it for two different quests... So frustrated.

stuffedmounts
01-27-14, 05:18 PM
We need a way to manage neighbours better.

Over time, a lot of long time players end up with loads of neighbours but a lot are inactive and there are many newer more active players we don't bother adding. With just the social rating its not easy to tell if the kingdom is still active or not. E.g. Some of my neighbours gift regularly but are on zero social points..others have perhaps almost stopped playing. Can we maybe see last active date in the neighbours section?

Also, how about increasing the number of neighbours we can gift to?
They need to add a "select all" and "clear" button to the neighbor selection screen.

shafter76
01-28-14, 12:57 AM
How about a better business sense! Is it just me or would it make more sense to offer better packages for $.99, $1.99, etc... Its never going to pay off or make money when what you pay for, you can make, wait, or craft in a day or two. Let me ask all the readers of this forum, and the developers this: which is the better deal, and what would sell a WHOLE lot more, and folks, be honest, would you actually make an in app purchase...
1. A "special" bundle value of $4.99 for only $0.99 which gives you 20 gems, ONE Glimmer dust trove, and my personal favorite - a tree!
WOW, what a deal right!!! Who would waste their money on this. I can get 20 gems in about a week
Then there is 'B' a better deal...

2. How about 1,000 gems, 5 glimmer troves, er ah, a cathedral maybe (or just a special building) oooh 20 trade tickets! Yeah. And, to top it off - 99 each of silver, earth wisps, lanters, iron ore, sap, glimmer, and the rest of the itemsthat you can gift!
TELL ME you wouldnt be tempted to buy that!!!

Now im not a Math major, or a Business major, but would you rather have 10,000 people buy something that is $4.99?
Or would you rather have 1,000,000 people buy something that is $0.99?

Because Im betting that if you make better deals that would last longer than the same game session in which you buy it, more people would purchase items! IM TALKING ACROSS THE BOARD TOO!!! All of your games. Especially dragon story, im not going to spend $20 on something that MIght get me 2 dragons?!?!
So my fellow peeps and castle goers... Whatcha think?

ieatcakes
01-28-14, 02:16 AM
I personally wouldn't take option B.
1)Buying all those supplies for $5 is not going to stretch the game and keep people playing. Lack of resource is the addicting part of the game. If you take it out, no more joy in continually checking in on the kingdom.
2) With all the overloading of resource, TL is force to make quest that deplete them, so player will become bored. If that happen, players will rage on "money making scheme".
3) Having max resources would deter people from continuing spending gems to buy more. One time buying for $5 or multiple times buying for $1? Wouldn't someone have a higher urge to spend 1-10 gems to skip 1-2 items to finish a quest right away or 100 gems to skip 99 items? It's call micro-transaction for a reason
4) It's a free to play game. The gems are there to make the game more accessible. Not a mean to ***** and unlock the ending.

Just my opinion. Not everyone thing alike.

fari85
01-28-14, 02:58 AM
I totally agree with ieatcakes

mymummy789
01-28-14, 12:55 PM
Now that there are two trades requiring magic fruit, how about a blue cow (or other animal) to go with the purple one who can randomly drop blue things such as magic fruit, mermaid scales, water etc?

8theSniper
01-28-14, 07:17 PM
Hmmm none of the things above convince me. I do certainly want more animals/pets, though :)

MblWa
01-29-14, 11:24 PM
I've been thinking about this a while. Why not to make a table, like we have for quests, where user will be able to see all "coin" buildings with time left for collection and sum, crafting buildings with time left and items, animals, resource buildings and adventures with their time limit? I really think that such table will provide a better overview of game process. And also it will help to better manage your energy (as the most valuable resource). I'm absolutely sure that it is possible and will take just some redesigning and coding.

lunerasilver
01-30-14, 01:16 AM
"Upgrades" I would most like to see for Castle Story:

1) please bring back the "lower" fruit trades, rather than replacing them! I miss the fruit trade before you unlock the magic garden SOOO much. It was my best method of getting trading tickets!
2) please consider allowing us to have 1 more kitchen and maybe 1 more workshop!!!
3) Please consider having all the special character's homes drop something... Sabina's needs something cool!
4) Please consider allowing us to have a bit more movement. With all the new buildings, 40 moves is never enough!!!
5) Loved the idea I read somewhere that would allow us to trade oranges, lemons, & apples for magic fruit!
6) I don't know if this is feasible... BUT ... if the really rare random drops could keep track of how many times you have collected them and then give it to you if you haven't collected after x amount of times... that would be soooo great. Another help would be allowing us to trade in one "rare" item for another or exchange them with other players (a person with two allicorn horns could trade someone with two wings, etc.)
7) Please include a pet bird!!! Maybe a phoenix, or a swan lake... Other pets would also be cool.
8) Also have read this somewhere else... Please improve the inventory organization lists to make it easier to see what resources we have. It would be especially beneficial to allow us to see how many of a particular crop we have when planting new ones.
9) More dye colors and banners: orange (only color of the rainbow left out), white & black?
10) A type of wall that you can build an unlimited (or at least greater) amount of! (Maybe this type of wall piece would not add points to RP total...) I dreamed of having my castle village enclosed by walls, and I was so sad when I reached my limit. I don't need them for RP at all... just for aesthetics!
11) maybe we could bring back a palm tree oasis from the desert
12) a manufacturing plant - this would be like a kitchen, but it would only allow you to make basic products (sugar, flour, chocolate, etc) ... it could be an upgrade to the mill
13) other buildings that are currently "cash only" could be upgraded to drop cool things occasionally -- e.g., the amphitheater-?, the tavern - root beers for Thomas, the garden - a random flower petal, the cathedral - fishes and loaves, etc
14) a better source for mermaid scales - dreaming of a mermaid statue - or a "luxurious" pond with a mermaid in the middle - maybe this pond would cost gems

avidbeader
01-31-14, 11:44 AM
I wish we were able to turn off the indicators that let you know when things are ready to be collected. I would like to make a flower garden but don't want to look at all the watering cans above the flowers.

ConnectFire611
02-02-14, 09:07 PM
I wonder if it would be possible to open a new trade for the Royal Exchange as right I have 99 purple inks, Stone Blocks, Fancy Blocks and some crops. The trade could be a random amount of money, gems or rare decoration for 99 of any item.

avidbeader
02-03-14, 08:39 AM
I wonder if it would be possible to open a new trade for the Royal Exchange as right I have 99 purple inks, Stone Blocks, Fancy Blocks and some crops. The trade could be a random amount of money, gems or rare decoration for 99 of any item.

Instead of 99 of any item, how about a collection of items that total 99. This way you don't deplete any one item.

ConnectFire611
02-03-14, 05:48 PM
Sounds good but so long as it helps me manage my abundance of items I don't care what I get from it. Though I hope it can still be used for 99 of a single item as well because I must collect from my resources but don't want to waste what gets thrown away.

Queenzod
02-03-14, 09:58 PM
I really want it to be night in my kingdom every once in a while. The buildings are softly light, the lamp posts glow with a rich, warm light, small fireflies dance in the dark...

That would be neat!

MBRBTBRB
02-04-14, 03:17 AM
A horse! It will drop "fertilizer" which can be used to halve the remaining time on a crop :-)

MBRBTBRB
02-04-14, 03:19 AM
I really want it to be night in my kingdom every once in a while. The buildings are softly light, the lamp posts glow with a rich, warm light, small fireflies dance in the dark...

That would be neat!
That sounds nice, as long as it isn't a 24 hour cycle: I'm in Australia and I don't want my kingdom to look like night every single day!

MBRBTBRB
02-04-14, 03:20 AM
Can TeamLava please just fix the tabs in the inventory?

GoodyTwoShoes2
02-04-14, 05:35 PM
I wish we were able to turn off the indicators that let you know when things are ready to be collected. I would like to make a flower garden but don't want to look at all the watering cans above the flowers.

Oh Boy! I AGREE with this one!!! I have to put it in "Edit" mode in order to see what my Kingdom really looks like!

ragingray
02-04-14, 08:37 PM
personally, i'm happy with the expansion cost for new areas, haven't started the most recent expansions, but i heard they are ultra expensive.
as to suggestions, I'd like something similar to farm story 2 (FS2) upgrade to building, where the higher the level building the more you can que up. unlike FS2 don't make the materials to upgrade totally random drops, that's the biggest reason i stopped playing FS2, constantly hoping for the drop to expand, also the same with storage, having to build extra space seems reasonable, maybe even be cruel enough to make it a new building if you want extra space to store more stuff, like a silo to store more wheat (for me that's the crops i grow the most off), a water tank for more water etc etc
Also if you not going to have build ques, then i also vote for another kitchen, that building never stops cooking for me except when i sleep, feel sorry for the cooks in there.

fabulus12
02-04-14, 09:27 PM
I would like better deals on gems. I would spend more on gems if they cost less. There are a lot of items I would like, but don't have gems to get them.
Maybe they can be added to the items you can give your neighbors.

rabsos
02-05-14, 01:06 AM
I would like better deals on gems. I would spend more on gems if they cost less. There are a lot of items I would like, but don't have gems to get them.
Maybe they can be added to the items you can give your neighbors.

I like this idea :) I wouldn't mind if it was harder for say something that needed 200 gems.. I wouldn't care it would be just more fun to look for things and make it longer to get, not longer than say waiting for a random drop it would just be discouraging. More like a treasure hunt like finding something or a drop in a flower like the beginning of the game. Where we would have to search for papers to Thomas book but we found them everywhere, that was fun:) waiting for an alicorn wing/horn for exactly 1 year with no luck...not fun, not fun at all!!!

starbows
02-05-14, 12:53 PM
Please make gems cheaper or offer starter packs more often and to everyone. I don't mind spending now and then 0.98 for let's say 100 gems - in the end I would probably spend much more than now because I would buy more often. I don't think twice about making an in-app purchase for small amounts of real money, but spending 3.99 or more is not something I do easily - after all, that's the price of a full-grown app.

And, if possible, please let us gift stuff out of our inventory. Some people might need what we cannot use (leftovers from quests).

fabulus12
02-05-14, 08:12 PM
Please make gems cheaper or offer starter packs more often and to everyone. I don't mind spending now and then 0.98 for let's say 100 gems - in the end I would probably spend much more than now because I would buy more often. I don't think twice about making an in-app purchase for small amounts of real money, but spending 3.99 or more is not something I do easily - after all, that's the price of a full-grown app.

And, if possible, please let us gift stuff out of our inventory. Some people might need what we cannot use (leftovers from quests).

It would be nice if we were using our inventory if there were no limit to the number of neighbors we gift.

LetsPlayAgain
02-05-14, 09:15 PM
I would like to be able to buy and sell things, like in farm story, that would be so fun.

ashanthya
02-06-14, 07:43 AM
I'm assuming the town crier would work kind of like the fortune teller, right?

What we really need is an adventure that guarantees a really rare drop each time you send it out. It can be really expensive, like 3 sweet feasts, 3 ornate blocks & 3 magic cements all at once expensive. The important part is that it always gives a horn, or a burning ember, or a royal cow, etc.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-06-14, 09:53 AM
A new fruit! - I'd like to have grapevines, maybe on a pergola, that give purple and white grapes randomly... And a recipe to make wine in the kitchen!... &/or jam (which could also work for the strawberries or oranges). :)

meme1098
02-06-14, 10:49 AM
A new fruit! - I'd like to have grapevines, maybe on a pergola, that give purple and white grapes randomly... And a recipe to make wine in the kitchen!... &/or jam (which could also work for the strawberries or oranges). :)

That's a good idea North Woods

arikasi
02-06-14, 11:08 AM
More space
Third Kitchen, or the ability to queue up things to make, like farm story buildings do - one queue space per level of building and add the ability to level up kitchens/workshop type buildings.

katbtodd
02-06-14, 11:16 AM
More space
Third Kitchen, or the ability to queue up things to make, like farm story buildings do - one queue space per level of building and add the ability to level up kitchens/workshop type buildings.

I vote on that. Sounds goods

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-07-14, 09:36 AM
Along same lines as my earlier suggestion.... A cherry tree! - this would have been perfect for Valentine's Day, to make cherry cobblers or chocolate covered cherries for my knights. I heart them lol

derekpizzaking
02-07-14, 05:09 PM
Hey why not bring back the Castle Story Valentines Edition? The Dragon Story Valentines Edition is back, there's Farm Story 2 Valentines & Candy Mania Valentines. What's the problems with giving the players what they want. The Valentines Edition is cuter than the original, or at least to me it is. Thank you.

sassmastah
02-08-14, 10:50 AM

I'm going to agree with this. Personally, I almost never shell out more than 0.99 cents on an in-app purchase. However when there is a 0.99 cent in-app purchase available, I will purchase it many many times over the course of game play.

It's the psychology of it all. To me, a dollar is nothing. Even $1.99 is nothing. After all, what can you get in real life for a dollar these days? But $3.99 is practically 5 bucks, and I can buy something decent with $5 in real life. So I can't justify spending that on a game all in one shot.

I'm fully aware that this doesn't make logical sense, since in the end, I probably shell out twenty to fifty bucks in 0.99 cent purchases over time, but in terms of business, it just makes sense for TL to offer a lower cost gem package. I promise you will get way more money out of me that way.

I have yet to purchase a regular gem package from Castle Story. The only time I've made a purchase was when they offered a bundle for $1.99 that included that an apple tree (which I needed to get Sir Piggy), gems and/or coins and wisp lanterns (I think that's what it was). And then I caved and bought the following $9.99 bundle with gems, lanterns and 50 trade tickets. I've never spent ten bucks on a game at once, but that seemed worth it to me at the time, plus I do want to support the game developers.

Please help me support you even more by offering 50 gems for $1.99 and 20 gems for $0.99!! I promise you will see a major increase in purchases. Just try it out for a week.

roguebee
02-10-14, 10:55 AM
Did the inventory tabs ever work correctly? If they didn't, then that would be a new item. working tabs.

jimboser
02-11-14, 08:23 AM
Here's a suggestion for the forums. When we have one of these weekly updates, invariably this evolves into a long mult-page thread with the same questions being asked multiple times, and people not being able to find the answers they need.

It would be great when the Moderators are updating the first few posts with quest details if an FAQ section was also included to answer some of the common questions as these come up.

Queenzod
02-11-14, 09:26 AM
Here's a suggestion for the forums. When we have one of these weekly updates, invariably this evolves into a long mult-page thread with the same questions being asked multiple times, and people not being able to find the answers they need.

It would be great when the Moderators are updating the first few posts with quest details if an FAQ section was also included to answer some of the common questions as these come up.

Thanks for suggesting this, Jimboser! I am so frustrated with the pages of repetitive questions! I swear to goddess that "can I get a second pinky" was asked about a billion times (maybe I exaggerate a little) and I'm hoping for some kind of resolution to the fact that people just aren't reading. Not to mention the people who just jump on here and ask basic questions over and over and over, when the answer is really easy to find. "Where do I get red petals?" "Where do I get silver?" Sheesh! I always thought that research and/or poking around for the answer was part of the fun of this game.

I was wondering if a non-replyable stickie could be posted that just lists the answers to the questions and gives the steps for each goal. I know all that info is listed in the first or second post every time, but even that seems to be too complicated for some people. If there was a basic list that didn't have replies, maybe that would get some people to read. Then the discussion could take place in another thread. I dunno, just spitballing here.

It does seem like a problem that needs to be addressed. I used to love this forum, but lately it just seems like people aren't reading, much less doing any research with the very handy search function, and it's making reading the forum really aggravating and tedious.

I just needed to get that off my chest.

jimboser
02-11-14, 12:08 PM
I was wondering if a non-replyable stickie could be posted that just lists the answers to the questions and gives the steps for each goal. I know all that info is listed in the first or second post every time, but even that seems to be too complicated for some people. If there was a basic list that didn't have replies, maybe that would get some people to read. Then the discussion could take place in another thread. I dunno, just spitballing here.

That's actually not a bad idea at all, have a sticky for announcements of quest lines, the mods can of course post to that thread with additional details (screenshots, etc), and answer common questions. Maybe Post 1 is the announcement, Post 2 is the details/screenshots, and Post 3 would be the FAQ. Any discussions would be in an entirely separate thread.

Food for thought.

dizzy7373
02-11-14, 02:31 PM
The discussions could remain in the same thread, this would be where the mods would get their FAQ's. Plus having just one thread per update would save on the number of threads, rather than have 2 threads, invariably people would ignore the sticky post, and just head to the discussion thread, where they wouldn't see their answers in the first few posts and just add their question to the end.
The 2nd pinky question is a good example, as the 2nd post in the thread doesn't mention this, so anyone who reads the first page, won't see a reference to it, they may then look at the last page, and would then ask the question again.
oops, just noticed they have mentioned the 2nd pink alicorn not being able to be crafted.

jimboser
02-11-14, 03:58 PM
One more suggestion for today... What would be handy for some folks is a way to truly SKIP a goal. Not rush something to completion, but actually forget the whole thing.

Let's say the Baron is asking you to get solve Case 47 in Crime Story, or complete level 273 in Bubble Story (yes, I know those aren't real game names), or maybe something else like Craft 40 Auctioneer's Ingots in 24 hours. Maybe I don't want to craft all 40, and maybe I don't want to wait 24 hours to move on to something else. I'd love to be able to click an Abandon button and lose out on whatever rewards were promised.

Maybe not all goals should have this option, certainly not if something might be required down the road, but for any goal that is truly optional, it might be nice to just skip over them every once in a while.

Queenzod
02-11-14, 04:04 PM
One more suggestion for today... What would be handy for some folks is a way to truly SKIP a goal. Not rush something to completion, but actually forget the whole thing.

Another brilliant suggestion. That way, you could also get rid of all those annoying game timers that keep resetting ad nauseum and never go away that they have no plans on fixing. I would pay real money to have a option to dump them.

meme1098
02-11-14, 04:33 PM
I would really like it if all the animals & buildings would stay tapped when a fangbeast, skunkupines, or troll pops up. It's so darn irritating to have to go back through and retap everything I already tapped. I can see the items they're on top of but the rest of the stuff not even close gets reset. Hate, hate, hate that.

MiniLaura
02-11-14, 06:15 PM

That's actually not a bad idea at all, have a sticky for announcements of quest lines, the mods can of course post to that thread with additional details (screenshots, etc), and answer common questions. Maybe Post 1 is the announcement, Post 2 is the details/screenshots, and Post 3 would be the FAQ. Any discussions would be in an entirely separate thread.

Food for thought.

The discussions could remain in the same thread, this would be where the mods would get their FAQ's. Plus having just one thread per update would save on the number of threads, rather than have 2 threads, invariably people would ignore the sticky post, and just head to the discussion thread, where they wouldn't see their answers in the first few posts and just add their question to the end.

while these are all fine suggestions, please keep in mind that all the moderators are volunteers who are doing this work on their own time. None of us are paid. It is very difficult to keep up with all the information that flies around in update threads, and just getting the information up as quickly as possible already takes an incredible amount of time and energy. And on top of that, the moderators have to continue to moderate the other forums, answer PMs, communicate with the CMs, etc.

If anyone wishes to create a FAQ for an update, feel free to do so. A moderator can then add a link to the FAQ or copy the FAQ to the first page of the update thread.

Queenzod
02-11-14, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the input, Minilaura! I can see what you're saying. I was hoping to find some way to actually make it easier for the mods, so you wouldn't have to keep answering the same questions a million times. I know other people who have more patience than I often step in and help, which is fabulous. Personally, I find it very easy to find what I need to know. Ah, well. If people would actually read the forum that would solve the problem. I think the mods do a remarkable job, and you certainly could get paid twice what you're getting now. ;)

dizzy7373
02-12-14, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the reply MiniLaura
Another user could set up an FAQ thread quite easily, but I still think it would be better to have just one thread, but we then have the problem that either the person who placed post number 3 is the one who keeps it updated with FAQ's or the Mod's can edit that post quite easily.
I suppose the FAQ post can be copied each time it is updated, is that any quicker from a mod point of view than writing the FAQ and posting?
The Mod still has to monitor the post to see how up to date it is.

dizzy7373
02-12-14, 01:03 PM

The only proviso that I would want to be added to that is the addition of a confirmation button.
can you imagine accidently clicking the skip button on the last stage of the current alicorn task........

55Merida
02-12-14, 04:15 PM
I too do not wish to have any fighting or battling (other than the beasts and trolls we already bash to death bc we are forced to and need these times for game play). I enjoy the project that this game is and continues to be. I look forward to new items and new goal no matter how challenging or unknowing or suspenseful they are. It used to be, early in my playing of the game, that if I had just enough stone to build a block that was good enough. If I needed Lumin Essence I would take days to craft it and the wisps needed. I am finally at a place where I can stock up and have reserves and be ready to the best of my ability for new things to arise.

That being said, I think we desperately need a 3rd kitchen or the queue in the kitchen of up to a certain amount of items. And, like in FS2, the ability to open another slot with precious rare resources we already have or already have means to get like the golden apple or eggs as they relate to a kitchen. that way if people want to have more slots in their queue they can. This would help players with demanding full-time jobs to set some tasks for the day and come back at night being able to make more progress than having made one two hour item and wasted 7 other hours in the day their kitchens could have been working away.

I love the ocean ideas, but most of all I have been longing for a halloween edition of the game ever since i started playing. there was another game i began for a while, draculaville or something I don't recall. and it was pretty easy to make progress but it was not as good a game as CS by far. but the concept was there and it could have been awesome. I think TL should make one with Dracula castles, grave stones, haunted mines, haunted houses, goblins and demons to fight off... the decorations could be endlessly imaginative.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-13-14, 12:12 AM
This may have already been suggested here (or elsewhere) but it would reeeeeeeally be nice to be able to put trees and rock outcroppings and ferns, etc into my storage cellar that appear when expanding, to bring out when I really need them. Otherwise, I have so much space being occupied by these items that I have a hard time finding space to put a building...so I expand...and get MORE rocks and trees that I can't store...Grrrrrr! lol

jimboser
02-13-14, 08:04 AM
This may have already been suggested here (or elsewhere) but it would reeeeeeeally be nice to be able to put trees and rock outcroppings and ferns, etc into my storage cellar that appear when expanding, to bring out when I really need them. Otherwise, I have so much space being occupied by these items that I have a hard time finding space to put a building...so I expand...and get MORE rocks and trees that I can't store...Grrrrrr! lol

I would think that it would be an easy change to allow the storage of any tree or rock that had not been used yet, no chops to it at all. Anything that was partially used would remain in place. My understanding is that this was the problem before, people would chop a tree down to 1 left, store it, pull it back, and get a full tree again.

m1stery
02-14-14, 04:28 AM
My suggestion is that Feed the Baron kitchen 'recipe' is moved to Royal Exchange. If you look at it, it really is an exchange so it has nothing to do in the kitchen!

mafruha
02-14-14, 04:49 AM
Thats really a good idea.. I give it a vote..

jimboser
02-14-14, 07:41 AM
My suggestion is that Feed the Baron kitchen 'recipe' is moved to Royal Exchange. If you look at it, it really is an exchange so it has nothing to do in the kitchen!

+1 At least that way you would get a trade ticket out of the deal. It was nice at first, but I tend to be maxed out on anything this one would drop, or I have enough that the drop doesn't matter. A trade ticket would make it more worthwhile.

CottageRose
02-14-14, 08:07 AM
Excellent idea. I can't remember the last time I bothered to do the Feed the Baron. A trade ticket would make it worth doing again.

Queenzod
02-14-14, 08:51 AM
Excellent idea. I can't remember the last time I bothered to do the Feed the Baron. A trade ticket would make it worth doing again.

I do that one at least once a day. What do you do with your excess bacon, truffles and prime cuts? I'm getting sick of it and would like to stop b/c what you get can kinda be dud-like. All that stuff for a superglue. Or 5 jewels. So I'd love to hear how you work with the extra. I'm always waiting for roast chickens so I can do the energy exchange.

jimboser
02-14-14, 09:48 AM
I do that one at least once a day. What do you do with your excess bacon, truffles and prime cuts? I'm getting sick of it and would like to stop b/c what you get can kinda be dud-like. All that stuff for a superglue. Or 5 jewels. So I'd love to hear how you work with the extra. I'm always waiting for roast chickens so I can do the energy exchange.

I use up a lot of bacon with the Meat trade, truffels and prime cuts just stay maxed out.

shambalaya
02-14-14, 10:42 AM
Great idea to move feed the baron recipe to the royal exchange! I don't really want to feed him at all, he either gives me empty promises of some imaginary favor or he throws a stone block after me. Get out of my kitchen! I want a proper exchange mediator for all dealings with the baron and a trade ticket as proof of business!

lunerasilver
02-15-14, 01:12 PM
Idea #1 - Just like the Baron, Thurston gets hungry for snacks after all his hardworking adventures, and has his own "recipe" demand in the kitchen. This might include Root Beer, Popcorn, and a third food... maybe a maple candy made from syrup?

To make root beer, we would need to grow a new root crop in our gardens, and then combine with sugar in the kitchen.
To make popcorn we would have to churn milk into butter first (5 milk --> one butter), and then use butter and corn crops to pop popcorn.
Maple candy would be made from syrup.

When the recipe is completed, and Thurston gets's his snacks... he would give us one of the treasures he's collected on his adventures (maybe a "box" item at random from adventures).

Also: the Tavern could have "Root Beer" as a rare drop and the Theatre could have "Popcorn" as a rare drop... giving both of these buildings something special that drops from them.

lunerasilver
02-15-14, 01:16 PM
Idea #2 Maybe the observatory could have "meteorite" chunks as a rare drop? Maybe after a quest? Meteorite chunks could then be melted down in the forge to produce metals (mostly iron, but occasionally mithril or even the better metal - can't remember it's name at the moment).

OrangeSlice1
02-15-14, 01:35 PM
Idea #1 - Just like the Baron, Thurston gets hungry for snacks after all his hardworking adventures, and has his own "recipe" demand in the kitchen. This might include Root Beer, Popcorn, and a third food... maybe a maple candy made from syrup?

To make root beer, we would need to grow a new root crop in our gardens, and then combine with sugar in the kitchen.
To make popcorn we would have to churn milk into butter first (5 milk --> one butter), and then use butter and corn crops to pop popcorn.
Maple candy would be made from syrup.

When the recipe is completed, and Thurston gets's his snacks... he would give us one of the treasures he's collected on his adventures (maybe a "box" item at random from adventures).

Also: the Tavern could have "Root Beer" as a rare drop and the Theatre could have "Popcorn" as a rare drop... giving both of these buildings something special that drops from them.

I love this idea. So cute!

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-16-14, 11:10 PM
Raise the gift limit that we can give from 3 a day to 5 a day...pleeeeeeeeease!!
I am now over a month behind returning gifts due to this low limit; it's crazy!

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-18-14, 06:32 PM
A suggestion for St. Patty's ... The magic garden (since it already has the built-in rainbow) drops lucky charms! (Or would that be infringing on General Mills' cereal rights? lol ...oh, and also drops golden nugget bits lol ;)

yoly1715
02-18-14, 07:43 PM
I love the idea of a sweet shop. We need more space

Liloze
02-20-14, 02:55 PM
PLEASEEEE, Expansion, expansion, Expansion needed !
I am level 48, my Queendom is fully expanded, but with new updates, ( Maze, G. Fountain, Greenhouse, Mermaid Pond) there's simply no space left.
Please before adding new buildings, add more space to place them!
Thank you TL.

calipitter
02-22-14, 08:13 PM
A way (any way) for those of us who have played almost a year but missed the love shack to craft an alicorn. I was soooo disappointed when this Feb. rolled around but the love shack didn't come out.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-23-14, 09:01 AM
I know this suggestion has been mentioned before (maybe in Suggestions & Feedback area) but it's worth repeating so hopefully someone from TL sees it & takes notice ....

PLEASE! ... I'm expanding my kingdom as fast as I can (because I have no room for all the things presented to me to buy/build/visit, etc) ... And EVERY new plot I open has a 2x2 rock outcropping and trees!! (& random logs, grass etc that are quick & easy to chop down)... Please please please make it so we can store rocks and trees that aren't chopped. I understand the problem with being able to store those which have received 9 out of 10 chops or whatever ...but if I haven't wielded my axe a single time to a tree or pick-axed a single chop to a rock outcropping, it would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice & helpful if I could store those items, for when I REALLY need them (currently maxed on stone AND stone blocks). It's hard to find room to out new 3x3 structures when I currently have ... *checks kingdom* .... EIGHT 2x2 stone outcroppings to hide, tuck and rearrange for...and I'm only level 24, can't imagine how many MORE I have to find room for by the time I hit level 30...40..50!

PLEASE! ... Pretty please, rewrite the code so we can store UNCHOPPED stone & trees!!!! I'm dying over here and my kingdom is being overrun by ROCKS!!! ... lol .... P-l-e-a-ssssss-e?!?!?

jimboser
02-24-14, 09:43 AM
PLEASE! ... Pretty please, rewrite the code so we can store UNCHOPPED stone & trees!!!! I'm dying over here and my kingdom is being overrun by ROCKS!!! ... lol .... P-l-e-a-ssssss-e?!?!?

This 'should' be relatively easy to code. Obviously there is already a check in place now on if an item can be stored or not, it should be easy enough to modify that check to see if the item is still at 100%, and if so, allow storage of the item.

if (item == 'Rock' or item == 'Tree') {
if (chops_avail == chops_total) {
Store = true;
} else {
Store = false;
}
}

Queenzod
02-24-14, 09:52 AM
I find the easiest thing to do is chop them up until they're gone. Make a bunch of blocks and get rid of the piles of stuff. It takes a bit of energy, but you can get rid if them in a matter of hours. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-24-14, 10:14 AM
Yeahhhhhhhh, TL ...what jimboser said!! See? Easy! Pleeeeeeeeeease?!!

Thx, Queenzod, but actually the *easiest* thing to do with them would be to store them lol...I stay maxed on stone AND stone blocks, and I need my precious 2 workshops and 160 energy it would take to bust up 8 outcropping piles for more important things....but, point taken, guess I'll just widdle at them a little here n there...but getting ready to expand to new plot ...and 1 guess what I'm gonna find when I do! Lol

Ps. not to mention that this would also help the old timer players who are begging for SPACE! (I visit u, I see your stockpile of rocks on the side lol)

lordviv
02-24-14, 10:22 AM
Yeahhhhhhhh, TL ...what jimboser said!! See? Easy! Pleeeeeeeeeessss?!!

Thx, Queenzod, but actually the *easiest* thing to do with them would be to store them lol...I stay maxed on stone AND stone blocks, and I need my precious 2 workshops and 160 energy it would take to bust up 8 outcropping piles for more important things....but, point taken, guess I'll just widdle at them a little here n there...but getting ready to expand to new plot ...and 1 guess what I'm gonna find when I do! Lol

Ps. not to mention that this would also help the old timer players who are begging for SPACE! (I visit u, I see your stockpile of rocks on the side lol)

I'm level 44 and trust me those rocks will disappear if you want them to.. Try getting to 99 fancy blocks and 99 royal blocks.. You'll use those up faster than you'd realise. Also, when u end up with 2 level 5 mines and 2 level 5 deep mines.. You're gonna be maxed out after all this in no time.. Trust me :p

lordviv
02-24-14, 10:27 AM
The one thing I have a supply issue with is living wood and we need those for so many activities especially the ornate beams. Nothing in my experience has given me this elusive material consistently. Tried it all and have 2 level five mills which I collect from regularly .. Can we get something dear Teamlava to address this scarcity.

lordviv
02-24-14, 10:44 AM
So this is like my wishlist/suggestions for the game.. Perhaps a few may have already been suggested , so apologies for the repetition in advance.

1. Tablet shard/Quest that allows cows to give more milk per attempt, more mushrooms per harvested ring, etc

2. Quest that gives a tree/ living tree monument that drops living wood regularly

3. Deep mines tablet shard that starts dropping stone blocks

4. Sawmill tablet shard that drops wooden beams

5. Enchanted mill.. Drops royal, enchanted, ornate beams, living wood.. (we do have deep mines)

6. Extra kitchens for higher level players..

The tablet has been sitting quiet far too long now.. So thought why not use that to trigger some quests to offer better ROI on basic stuff , lol

7. And I know I'm reiterating but expansions, lots of expansions and make it less pricey.. I'm currently going crazy working on that last one with 5 expansion tickets..getting the 3 needed for the one before nearly wrecked my exchange!! Fortunately this 3 day letter quest is allowing the maintenance folks to get the exchange back in shape for future trades :p

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-24-14, 11:25 AM
I'm level 44 and trust me those rocks will disappear if you want them to.. Try getting to 99 fancy blocks and 99 royal blocks.. You'll use those up faster than you'd realise. Also, when u end up with 2 level 5 mines and 2 level 5 deep mines.. You're gonna be maxed out after all this in no time.. Trust me :p
Iron ore is always as issue for me, to make lots of fancy blocks ...hence, staying maxed on stone & stone blocks lol. I have a ways to go before I get where you are, at level 44 & may very well need those rock outcroppings THEN...which is exactly my point - I don't need them NOW & would like the ability to store them til I DO need them later on down the line... capisce? lol ;)

Queenzod
02-24-14, 11:41 AM
Iron ore is always as issue for me, to make lots of fancy blocks ...hence, staying maxed on stone & stone blocks lol. I have a ways to go before I get where you are, at level 44 & may very well need those rock outcroppings THEN...which is exactly my point - I don't need them NOW & would like the ability to store them til I DO need them later on down the line... capisce? lol ;)

They're pretty cheap in the store. But, you can continue to tilt at windmills if you like. :) I just don't think TL will change it. If they won't fix the gem trap issue, which is much more pressing, they're not likely to fix this. Just sayin'.

rachmac07
02-24-14, 11:50 AM
I am so confused at everyone's lack of space.

I have close to two of everything (I think I have 2 buildings stored total), and I have lots of room still left with one expansion (5 permits...uggh) remaining.

ID: rachmac07

rachmac07
02-24-14, 11:51 AM

I have close to two of everything (I think I have 2 buildings stored total), and I have lots of room still left with one expansion (5 permits...uggh) remaining.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-24-14, 11:58 AM
They're pretty cheap in the store. But, you can continue to tilt at windmills if you like. :) I just don't think TL will change it. If they won't fix the gem trap issue, which is much more pressing, they're not likely to fix this. Just sayin'.
$5200 in coins isn't really that cheap for 8-10 iron ore... not to a youngster-player who is saving her dough for expansions & that e-x-p-e-n-s-i-v-e $500k pet skunk! Lol
The gem traps may be pressing to us players .. but I don't really think it's likely that TL will fix an issue that has the potential to make them money when players buy gems to replenish those they lost. The ability to store rocks isn't a money maker for TL either way. Just sayin'. ;)

PS. I like charging windmills. LOL! :p

oliverrr11
02-24-14, 12:25 PM

Come visit and see lack of space! Lol. I got sheep with their heads practically up a cows butt. (And I'm mentioning this at great risk - PETA has been known to monitor these boards). I too, still have one tiny little expansion left. I did the 5 permit one before the 3 one. 45 more trades to go but I'm on hold for the 3 day letter. A 3x3 sapling will pretty much take that last one up, and it's not even where I want to place it. Please TL!! If not for us - do it for the animals!!

m1stery
02-24-14, 12:25 PM

I don't know how your kingdom looks, but I like putting roads, decorations and designing the layout of my kingdom. When you put all of that you find yourself in shortage of space :/

CottageRose
02-24-14, 01:37 PM
I don't know how your kingdom looks, but I like putting roads, decorations and designing the layout of my kingdom. When you put all of that you find yourself in shortage of space :/
Even for those of us with no walls and few roads, it can be tough to maintain a carefully designed kingdom within the given space constraints.

I have two each of the crafting or resource buildings, but only one each of many of the coin buildings, such as the cathedral, theater and amphitheater - and yet I have 4-5 buildings in storage at any given time, swapping out buildings when demanded by quests. For example, last week I stored my kingdom inn, to put the royal chateau in its place, so that it would be ready for the Blythewood Sapling quest, when needed - while having the least impact possible to my kingdom's design.

My forest kingdom grows and changes slowly, as new buildings and quests arrive - but it still has the same essential character and spirit that it has had from the beginning. :)

lunerasilver
02-24-14, 01:50 PM
Another idea I have is about the "social" menu. It would be really nice if you could arrange your list of neighbors in more than one way. For example, reverse alphabetically. With many neighbors, I'm certain I visit the kingdoms that have names beginning with the first letters of the alphabet way more often then those with letters at the back end of the alphabet. Even more awesome, would be able to sort your neighbors by how recently they have played the game. Then you would be able to identify neighbors that are currently playing and visit them and remove those players that haven't played for months from the list.

lordviv
02-24-14, 09:36 PM

later stages of the game you will end up with tons of coins if you are regular. Easiest way to get iron ore is to buy those iron rich rocks.. May seem high price early phase of the game as we still need to build so many things and coins take longer to collect but for sure once you are past that phase. Buy when you need, generate instant energy and stock up iron ore in minutes at will ...

I have 2 level 5 wizard schools, energy from adventures and now the pink alicorn. I also get odd energy from the dragons, and from the greenhouse doing the faerie bulb seeds craft.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-24-14, 10:12 PM
...I have 2 level 5 wizard schools, energy from adventures and now the pink alicorn. I also get odd energy from the dragons, and from the greenhouse doing the faerie bulb seeds craft.

LOL!! ... Ok, I'm on my way - got a wizard school and Pinky ... One of these days (weeks? months? Lol), I'll have a fancy dragon too! Lol ;)
Seriously, I bit the bullet, bought some iron ore rocks,used my precious energy to bust em up, made some fancy blocks AND used MORE of my precious energy to demolish 1 of the 8 outcroppings I had ...woot!! I'm on a rollllllllllllll! lol

(But I'm still swinging at the windmill .... TL!! LET US STORE UNUSED STUFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! ..ahem, please. lol)

lordviv
02-25-14, 04:13 AM
LOL!! ... Ok, I'm on my way - got a wizard school and Pinky ... One of these days (weeks? months? Lol), I'll have a fancy dragon too! Lol ;)
Seriously, I bit the bullet, bought some iron ore rocks,used my precious energy to bust em up, made some fancy blocks AND used MORE of my precious energy to demolish 1 of the 8 outcroppings I had ...woot!! I'm on a rollllllllllllll! lol

(But I'm still swinging at the windmill .... TL!! LET US STORE UNUSED STUFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! ..ahem, please. lol)

That's the spirit, way to go :D

CottageRose
02-25-14, 08:21 AM
If we are swinging at windmills, I still want a variety of curving water tiles to build a river and a lake. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-25-14, 05:27 PM
If we are swinging at windmills, I still want a variety of curving water tiles to build a river and a lake. :)

Oooooh!! ...that sounds pretty! I like that idea a lot!
I really wanna be able to move my castle to the COASTLINE!! ...it's *right* there! just teasing me.....and....I....can't....get....to....it.
Like a bad dream. Lol

stuffedmounts
02-25-14, 06:01 PM
How about adding something like the mermaid pond except this would be a swamp/bog that drops troll essence, creep tooth, mysterious venom. You could also animate it with swamp/bog goo bubbling.

oliverrr11
02-25-14, 06:25 PM

Hi neighbor :). Am I the only one here that never ever ever ever ever ever ever heard of swinging at windmills??? I had to google it. Lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-25-14, 06:29 PM
Hi neighbor :). Am I the only one here that never ever ever ever ever ever ever heard of swinging at windmills??? I had to google it. Lol
LOL!! ...never read about Don Quixote in Lit class???...never even HEARD of Don Quixote??

Queenzod
02-25-14, 06:39 PM
How about adding something like the mermaid pond except this would be a swamp/bog that drops troll essence, creep tooth, mysterious venom. You could also animate it with swamp/bog goo bubbling.

Bubbling swamp goo! Mmmmmm! I'm gonna go make me some dinner now! ;)

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-25-14, 06:43 PM

How much you wanna bet TL holds onto this lil gem of an idea until....Halloween. ;)

PS - LOL @ Queenzod above me!

oliverrr11
02-25-14, 06:45 PM
LOL!! ...never read about Don Quixote in Lit class???...never even HEARD of Don Quixote??

Don who??? Just kidding. Of course I've heard of him! Wasn't he a hobbit or something???

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-25-14, 06:48 PM
Don who??? Just kidding. Of course I've heard of him! Wasn't he a hobbit or something???

Bawahahahahaaaaaaa!! ..Do hobbits know how to ride horses??? Lol
(How far we have strayed from the topic of this thread, LOL!! .. )

Back on topic .... We need HORSES!!!!! (Without wings or horns or eagle faces lol)

calipitter
02-25-14, 08:53 PM
Come visit and see lack of space! Lol. I got sheep with their heads practically up a cows butt. (And I'm mentioning this at great risk - PETA has been known to monitor these boards). I too, still have one tiny little expansion left. I did the 5 permit one before the 3 one. 45 more trades to go but I'm on hold for the 3 day letter. A 3x3 sapling will pretty much take that last one up, and it's not even where I want to place it. Please TL!! If not for us - do it for the animals!!
LOL!!! ROTF!!!! Tears streaming down my face!!!! Maybe you should call Charmin. I think you have a new add campaign for them!

lordviv
02-25-14, 10:33 PM

Next step after the 3 day trade involves collecting from a whole bunch of buildings, get ur level 5 cottage out and don't collect from greselda before you collect the letter from exchange .. Made that mistake myself and I'm waiting since last 18 hours to close this quest phase.. Lol

lunerasilver
02-26-14, 02:12 PM
Idea of the day:
Maybe a traveling sales man or woman or troll... Could visit our kingdom once a month. This traveler would offer a selection of rare items for sale (horn parts, wing parts, large diamonds...). You would only be able to buy one item each time the he or she comes. Perhaps the salesperson would need to be offered hospitality (food and drink) to see what's for sale. This could help to lessen player frustration surrounding bad luck with rare drops.

manu90ela
02-26-14, 02:18 PM
Idea of the day:
Maybe a traveling sales man or woman or troll... Could visit our kingdom once a month. This traveler would offer a selection of rare items for sale (horn parts, wing parts, large diamonds...). You would only be able to buy one item each time the he or she comes. Perhaps the salesperson would need to be offered hospitality (food and drink) to see what's for sale. This could help to lessen player frustration surrounding bad luck with rare drops.

I really love this idea. :) of course it would be better if he would sell those things for coins or trade it with other items rather then for gems. :)

stuffedmounts
02-26-14, 04:07 PM
Idea of the day:

This is a great idea. I may even like it more than my swamp/bog idea. ;) BUT!! TL would have to make it worth it, keeping in mind the whole point is to lessen player frustration.

Liloze
02-26-14, 05:37 PM
How about EXPANSION before adding anything else?! the last few addition were all huge the smallest Sap tree was 2x2, pond 3x3 maze, Blythwood, I am level 49 totally expanded, and the new additions are chocking my Queendom! PLEAAAASE EXPANSION before any new addition! Pleeaaase ( weeps)

Perry9877
02-27-14, 01:48 AM
I am still holding out for a craft building for items made from cloth and dyes. Of course, a new character like a weaver would be cool. Someone on the run from the Baron. (Could not weave gold from straw, et al. ��. ). I also think Greselda needs some walls. None of the current walls compliment her style. Something edgy like wrought iron would rock!

Perry9877
02-27-14, 01:51 AM
Making existing buildings more functional would really be nice, so that we don't need to buy new buildings. Upgrading the kitchens to Level 2 to add queueing, upgrading the Keep to shorten adventure time, etc.[/QUOTE]

LOVE THIS IDEA!

Perry9877
02-27-14, 01:56 AM
New clothes for Sabrina and a cobblers to make shoes from all the hide I seem to get. I would also like to see an extra use for buildings we already have. Perhaps Sabrina could open a craft shop?

I would also like to have a sweet shop to make candy.

There are so many good ideas this time around. I had suggested a weaver character and a shoppe that made garments, etc. and using the hides is also great. Leather was not only used in clothes, but waxed leather was used for armour as well. In that general direction, we could get a beehive.;)

Perry9877
02-27-14, 02:08 AM
I see "Gryphon" and think "Not another flying creature!" even though this is an obvious one! And being one that would prefer to offer a solution as well, I found a list of legendary creatures on-line. Surely there is a plethora of land-bound mythical creatures we would all love to have that aren't hopping up and grimacing as they flap their wings! However, it seems that human lore is dominated by flying creatures! I doubt many of my neighbors would enjoy mythical worms, or demons, or spirits of a dubious nature! I am not sure I am in favor of intelligent creatures such as gnomes as "pets". The only idea I came up with without additional research could be elementals. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water elementals could be interesting, all with their own type of periodic drops. It could require some kind of summoning altar to get them, with different components required to get each type. With more expansions to hold them, of course! :)

How about Fauns or Centaurs? They are creatures that could be developed to have interaction with the existing characters. Rather like the Fortune Teller giving cryptic fortunes (which I usually do not get), they could have mini quests for us. ;)

Perry9877
02-27-14, 02:21 AM
I think you've offered some awesome ideas -- I especially love the little thief idea. That would be a terrific LOW end goal that all levels could play -- imagine the thief stealing seasonal items like a green flower as it is collectd [think shamrock], and after 25 flowers were stolen over a limited time, maybe the thief could be "caught" and thrown in a pokey. Maybe the jailor becomes a leprechaun for one day on 3/317 -- or the Easter bunny on Easter or whatever. It just sounds like a really fun, low intensity goal that doesn't necessarily produce huge rewards but also doesn't cost a kidney that has to be donated in a certain amount of time.

Leprechaun??? Easter Bunny??? Huh?

Perry9877
02-27-14, 02:52 AM

I guess I am a bad neighbour. I do not make visits to everyone on my neighbour list. I visit from time to time. After all, these peeps are not your besties coming around to chat you up or inviting you over for a cuppa everyday. If gifting items came from your inventory I could see how you might not want to part with things to some neighbours. But gifting costs nothing more than a wee bit of time and a few taps of your fingers. I would love to be able to gift more than 3 gifts/day. If there was a decoration or small building that I could buy for a few gems that allowed me to gift over 3/day I would buy it. I need all of my neighbours, especially since there is a limit to how many of a certain item you can get each day. Twenty people can assist you per day ( I believe that is the number). So if you request from 100 neighbours you can only receive 20 per day, which is why you sometimes get a request that is from 2-3 days ago. This is my personal view of things, so please do not feel I am attacking anyone.

Perry9877
02-27-14, 03:00 AM
How about a better business sense! Is it just me or would it make more sense to offer better packages for $.99, $1.99, etc... Its never going to pay off or make money when what you pay for, you can make, wait, or craft in a day or two. Let me ask all the readers of this forum, and the developers this: which is the better deal, and what would sell a WHOLE lot more, and folks, be honest, would you actually make an in app purchase...
1. A "special" bundle value of $4.99 for only $0.99 which gives you 20 gems, ONE Glimmer dust trove, and my personal favorite - a tree!
WOW, what a deal right!!! Who would waste their money on this. I can get 20 gems in about a week
Then there is 'B' a better deal...

2. How about 1,000 gems, 5 glimmer troves, er ah, a cathedral maybe (or just a special building) oooh 20 trade tickets! Yeah. And, to top it off - 99 each of silver, earth wisps, lanters, iron ore, sap, glimmer, and the rest of the itemsthat you can gift!
TELL ME you wouldnt be tempted to buy that!!!

Now im not a Math major, or a Business major, but would you rather have 10,000 people buy something that is $4.99?
Or would you rather have 1,000,000 people buy something that is $0.99?

Because Im betting that if you make better deals that would last longer than the same game session in which you buy it, more people would purchase items! IM TALKING ACROSS THE BOARD TOO!!! All of your games. Especially dragon story, im not going to spend $20 on something that MIght get me 2 dragons?!?!
So my fellow peeps and castle goers... Whatcha think?

I was all over the deal that had trade tickets. Bought 3 if I am not mistaken.

LadyLolepere
02-27-14, 04:20 AM
How about customizing our character?

stuffedmounts
02-27-14, 10:40 AM
TL should add rare items to the adventures that when found give you a special gem offer. Something good like the starter packs, something players feel is too good to pass up (unlike the mediocre deals that are always available). Or they could be limited time coupons good for x% off gem a gem purchase.

lunerasilver
02-27-14, 03:27 PM
I am still holding out for a craft building for items made from cloth and dyes. Of course, a new character like a weaver would be cool. Someone on the run from the Baron. (Could not weave gold from straw, et al. 😛. ).

Cute idea!

jhevel
02-27-14, 04:38 PM
Something I'd really like to see is decorative walls that don't have limits. I have maxed out on the stone walls, and I understand limiting them because of the royal points. But I don't really care about the royal points. I'd just like to have my entire kingdom enclosed. It's not ultra-important, but it would be nice to have the option to buy non-RP walls in addition to RP walls.

BungoCook
02-27-14, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Perry9877
I am still holding out for a craft building for items made from cloth and dyes. Of course, a new character like a weaver would be cool. Someone on the run from the Baron. (Could not weave gold from straw, et al. ��.

ohh yes love this. He could be rumplestilltskin's cousin or something like that.

Liloze
02-27-14, 05:36 PM
I would like if TL could provide a way for us to know whom in our Neighbors' list is inactive, to remove them!
i.e. their last log in date for example?!
Going through hundreds of names every day is becoming tedious, am almost pgiving up on visiting altogether!

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-27-14, 05:41 PM
Agreed, Liloze!

...I'd like to see something like the Love Shack make an appearance for St. PATTY'S (since I missed out on that one & obviously won't ever be able to get it) ... Make it green, call it the Shamrock Shack & let us build cool lucky stuff lol

CottageRose
02-27-14, 06:54 PM
I would like if TL could provide a way for us to know whom in our Neighbors' list is inactive, to remove them!
i.e. their last log in date for example?!
Going through hundreds of names every day is becoming tedious, am almost pgiving up on visiting altogether!
Sadly, I did almost exactly that. I only visit those who visit me, and ignore the neighbor list altogether. I used to visit all my neighbors, but too many don't visit back, and it's hard to tell with lower and mid level kingdoms sometimes.

I would really love a last logged in date, even if only month and year. :)

sheeveville
02-28-14, 06:54 AM
It seems that when a new challenge or item needs to be made they all use the one same thing. Maybe not have "supplies" over lap. Lumin Essense takes forever and now I need multiples for different things. I know you want everyone back to keep playing but this is an example of why so many quit. Only about ten of my neighbors still play.

EllieTheBeeEater
02-28-14, 10:57 AM
- another use for spell books - keep getting them from adventures/libraries but my wizard school is fully upgraded.
- new knowledge shard - arboreal? Something to do with trees, getting more energy from them or something.
- another use for cabbage

EllieTheBeeEater
02-28-14, 10:59 AM
Oh and I think it's about time we had another crop type. Love the tea leaves idea somebody mentioned.

Liloze
02-28-14, 11:04 AM
Sadly, I did almost exactly that. I only visit those who visit me, and ignore the neighbor list altogether. I used to visit all my neighbors, but too many don't visit back, and it's hard to tell with lower and mid level kingdoms sometimes.

I would really love a last logged in date, even if only month and year. :)

That is exactly what's happening with me right now, I visit daily all those who visit back, but to skim through hundreds of names, on a daily basis is becoming a chore and a waste of time! And It is TL who forced us to have neighbors in the first place, they at least should PROVIDE A MEANS to remove the inactive players. :rolleyes:

EllieTheBeeEater
02-28-14, 11:19 AM
I will now out myself as totally lame, but I actually dreamed about CS (twice!) and a couple of ideas sprang up from that.

One was a new monster - it was a crocodile shaped thing with a horn, but I'm sure TL could create something much better :D

The other was something to automatically collect crops - therefore saving a lot of energy. It was kind of a clockwork robot. I guess you'd need to feed it resources in order for it to work, so perhaps you give it fuel (could we dig for oil?! Thinking about it, I'm seeing a whole new line of play here...) and then it harvests all available crops. Maybe the more available crops you have the more fuel you have to feed it.

I know that's a crazy idea but hey my subconscious evidently liked it! :D

CottageRose
02-28-14, 11:31 AM
That is exactly what's happening with me right now, I visit daily all those who visit back, but to skim through hundreds of names, on a daily basis is becoming a chore and a waste of time! And It is TL who forced us to have neighbors in the first place, they at least should PROVIDE A MEANS to remove the inactive players. :rolleyes:
Even worse, in desperation I removed hundreds of neighbors last month by just guessing, and I am sure I probably removed people who were still active, but I didn't spot th signs correctly. That makes me sad.

Liloze
02-28-14, 11:53 AM
Even worse, in desperation I removed hundreds of neighbors last month by just guessing, and I am sure I probably removed people who were still active, but I didn't spot th signs correctly. That makes me sad.

Well i am thinking of writing down the names of those who visit me, for a whole week, then go through my neighbors list and delete all those whose names aren't on my "One Week Track List " I think this might help everyone here in the forum, as a suggestion, since TL is not listening to us on vital matters like
1- Gem traps
2-Expansions
3- Means to indicate inactive players (last log in date Month/Year )

SJY313
02-28-14, 01:37 PM
I'd like to be able to purchase more items in the market. Why should I have to start an item then use my jewels to complete it when there is a market where I could spend those jewels (or coins) in the first place?

EllieTheBeeEater
02-28-14, 02:08 PM
Well i am thinking of writing down the names of those who visit me, for a whole week, then go through my neighbors list and delete all those whose names aren't on my "One Week Track List "

I am planning to do this too, and include those who make material requests and respond to mine.

m1stery
02-28-14, 02:38 PM
Well i am thinking of writing down the names of those who visit me, for a whole week, then go through my neighbors list and delete all those whose names aren't on my "One Week Track List "

My 'strategy' is to visit only those neighbours that have at least one heart in their social status. In order to have any hearts in your social status you must visit other players at least once in a while, so that indicates to me that those neighbours are still somewhat active. After level cap was raised to lv 50 I skimmed through my neighbours Kingdoms and checked their social wall. If they didn't had anyone write for a while and they also had 0 hearts in there status, I deleted them!

Liloze
02-28-14, 02:48 PM
My 'strategy' is to visit only those neighbours that have at least one heart in their social status. In order to have any hearts in your social status you must visit other players at least once in a while, so that indicates to me that those neighbours are still somewhat active. After level cap was raised to lv 50 I skimmed through my neighbours Kingdoms and checked their social wall. If they didn't had anyone write for a while and they also had 0 hearts in there status, I deleted them!

Yes that's another way to remove inactive players, though some stopped playing altogether even with their Social Status indicating 2 sometimes 3 hearts, and after the last level cap raise they are still inactive, not visiting back, I Started today with my list hopefully by next week My list would shrink considerably! :)

kooky panda
02-28-14, 02:58 PM
Hey guys, lets stay on topic of the poll and new suggestions for the games.

Thanks

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-28-14, 03:46 PM
I recently finished the market request for 125 fish & I've read in another thread that it's the last one. :(
So, I suggest more 48-hour market requests, even if it's just one every couple weeks...how about one for water now that I'm maxed out? LOL

millsabode
03-01-14, 07:46 AM
I have so many useless items, such as carriages, scarecrows, pumpkin patch, anvils, etc. etc.in my Inventory. Wouldn't it be a great idea if these could be traded for gems. I also agree that the Inventory ought to have an easier way of sorting out what we hold.

Izzy42085
03-01-14, 09:05 AM
How about finding uses for items in our inventory that have been sitting forever like purple hide, adamant, and big ruby?

evritta
03-01-14, 09:38 AM
I really appreciate the energy crates and think storing the energy in crates was brilliant. I have read through this thread and apologize if this has been suggested already but I would like to suggest we get our energy boost when we level up in an energy crate every time. Then we can use when we need it.

meme1098
03-01-14, 09:40 AM
I have so many useless items, such as carriages, scarecrows, pumpkin patch, anvils, etc. etc.in my Inventory. Wouldn't it be a great idea if these could be traded for gems. I also agree that the Inventory ought to have an easier way of sorting out what we hold.

You can sell them if you don't want or need them in your inventory. Place and then tap the edit button. I have sold a gazillion benches, pumpkin patches & carriages already.

EllieTheBeeEater
03-01-14, 09:54 AM
I sell extras too - I only have one of each decoration type so now if I get another scarecrow or whatever from an adventure I sell it immediately.

I did think it was a bit weird, though, that some things get no price, like one of the statues and the banners? Another suggestion from me would be to give everything a price, even if it's only a hundred coins or something.

homegrown234
03-01-14, 01:52 PM
An extra energy or two should be awarded when collecting the wizard school, if a neighbor or community member hearts thy building.

homegrown234
03-01-14, 01:54 PM
If you have exceeded level 40, your energy levels should match you level :)

homegrown234
03-01-14, 01:55 PM
Have a 50% sale on gems frequently. I'm sure all the people sitting on the fence would hop on that deal.

homegrown234
03-01-14, 01:56 PM
I'm sure this has been stated previously but what about exceeding 99 on certain items?

homegrown234
03-01-14, 02:00 PM
Extend the days played consecutively reward to 7 or even 10. The 7th and 10th day being a random reward, gems maybe?

homegrown234
03-01-14, 02:01 PM
When visiting neighbors increase the max energy from 10, to 15 or 20

homegrown234
03-01-14, 03:08 PM
Add food to gift items. Flour, sugar and chocolate. Maybe rat tails or mermaid scales.

lunerasilver
03-01-14, 11:33 PM
Lots of good ideas Homegrown234

homegrown234
03-02-14, 04:50 AM
Thanks silver

shambalaya
03-02-14, 10:47 AM
An extra energy or two should be awarded when collecting the wizard school, if a neighbor or community member hearts thy building.

I agree! I always wondered why the wizard school has a heart if it doesn't give that little extra, more than what is expected :-)

fesxdgdgsgfb
03-02-14, 11:04 AM
Searched for the appropriate thread and couldn't find one, so I'm posting here. Thanks for the energy...and not just the crates. It seems as though various buildings and such have been really energy generous lately. Thanks!

zuma022
03-02-14, 11:41 AM
The only thing I really want right now is expansions. Preferably not ones that take 5 expansion tickets while the market is tied up for 3 or two days at a time. I was considering buying the mermaid pond, but I don't know where to put it without bunching everything into a corner.

ninjalejones
03-02-14, 04:35 PM
I would like to see more buildings drop random items through rare drops, like some of them do already, the jeweler, Thurstons Fort, windmill to name a few.

Someone above mentioned troll stuff from the troll pit, which I think is a great idea. We all have a lot of buildings that just provide coins and don't get me wrong, the money is good, lol, but getting the little extras with the money would make it way more exciting to collect from them. Strawberries and chocolates from the lovespires could be one, the cottage could throw out wheat or corn every now and again etc.

I also think the amount of energy should have risen with the increase in levels, 40 just isn't enough anymore with all the new things coming out, all new things you have to collect from :)

homegrown234
03-02-14, 05:56 PM
I would like to see more buildings drop random items through rare drops, like some of them do already, the jeweler, Thurstons Fort, windmill to name a few.

Someone above mentioned troll stuff from the troll pit, which I think is a great idea. We all have a lot of buildings that just provide coins and don't get me wrong, the money is good, lol, but getting the little extras with the money would make it way more exciting to collect from them. Strawberries and chocolates from the lovespires could be one, the cottage could throw out wheat or corn every now and again etc.

I also think the amount of energy should have risen with the increase in levels, 40 just isn't enough anymore with all the new things coming out, all new things you have to collect from :)

Great post.

homegrown234
03-02-14, 05:57 PM
Maybe increase the wizard school max level to 10, now 5. Increase the energy maybe to 15.

rabsos
03-02-14, 06:45 PM
I know we all want a thrid kitchen but how about a bed and breakfast I think it would be really cool
If that doubled as our third kitchen and maybe something something else...

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-02-14, 06:46 PM
I know we all want a thrid kitchen but how about a bed and breakfast I think it would be really cool
If that doubled as our third kitchen and maybe something something else...

AWESOME idea!!

oliverrr11
03-03-14, 12:24 AM
How about a nice patio set for Greselda's empty rooftop terrace? :rolleyes:

tintedshadow
03-03-14, 04:13 AM
How about a nice patio set for Greselda's empty rooftop terrace?

Lol, as long as we don't have to build it for her, after all the other stuff we've given her I think she can provide her own patio set!

homegrown234
03-03-14, 02:04 PM
We need an adventure " Slay the Dragon". Send your knights to defeat the fire breathing dragon. Requirements for adventure 2 lumin essence, 2 enchanters essence, 5 light armor and 5 swords. Rewards consisting of dragon scales, mythic essence, mithril, adamant and gems. Sounds about right.

homegrown234
03-03-14, 04:34 PM
Or something in the royal trade that offers dragon scales....

tollerach
03-04-14, 11:51 AM
I also agree with the third kitchen or some kind of kitchen-based tinker camp. My kitchens have been working 100% of the time for as long as I can remember. All my other crafting buildings have breaks every once in a while, but not my kitchens.

Thanks for reading.

jimboser
03-04-14, 01:00 PM
We need an adventure " Slay the Dragon". Send your knights to defeat the fire breathing dragon. Requirements for adventure 2 lumin essence, 2 enchanters essence, 5 light armor and 5 swords. Rewards consisting of dragon scales, mythic essence, mithril, adamant and gems. Sounds about right.

Add in a slightly better chance of getting a Burning Ember (surely some dragons must collect these, right?), and that could work.