PDA

View Full Version : My walls have disappeared on my Bakery

jeanie70
01-13-14, 07:55 AM
What I mean by this is my walls have actually disappeared. This happened after I cleared my cache last night on the app it self. How do I get them back? I have turned my phone on and off several times. Not sure what to do.

kooky panda
01-13-14, 09:36 AM
After clearing your cache, it may take a little longer for all the graphics to fully download. Try leaving the game open for about 15 minutes to see if your walls come back.

jeanie70
01-13-14, 11:21 AM
ok I just went through all of my neighbors (31 of them) and visited and left tipps for everyone. my walls still are not back and I was on for at least a half hour and I noticed other persons walls were missing too.

Could this be because of the Holiday items disappearing??

Do you have any other suggestions??

PepperWoo
01-13-14, 03:25 PM
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, then leave it open and let it fully load before doing anything (like tipping/going to someone else's bakery). Happened to me a few days ago because my mobile data was acting up. Not only my walls went missing but also my tables lol my tips were in the air. xD All's fine now though. :)

kooky panda
01-13-14, 03:36 PM
As Pepper stated, open your game, but do not visit anyone or leave your bakery, to give it a chance to fully load.
If still issues, uninstall and reinstall the game.

jeanie70
01-13-14, 05:08 PM
Will I lose the place I am in and the stuff in my bakery?

nmishii
01-13-14, 06:01 PM
No, you won't lose anything, game data is on the TL servers.

If you are on Android, try the Clear Data button instead of the Clear Cache button. It often brings back images.

jeanie70
01-14-14, 09:02 AM
it worked, it worked, it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you, thank you, thank you for everyones help in restoring my bakery you were all very helpful.

bobbyrae
01-14-14, 12:15 PM
I wish I could lose my walls...