PDA

View Full Version : Cows and pigs only giving coins?

Gabi2111
01-12-14, 05:54 PM
I'm a bit puzzled right now. My cows stopped giving dairy. Since 2 days I'm getting only coins and a hide every now and then. Plus the blue experience stars. Before that they gave dairy every single time.

Just bought couple of pigs and they are grown up now. They only give coins and experience too.

Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong?

jessenv1313
01-12-14, 06:12 PM
Are you sure you're not maxed out of dairy/milk already? Once you reach the max of 99, you can't collect anymore. It usually says it though, when you collect from something, if you're full, it will say "You can't hold more ____." Like when I collect from trees right now, it says "you can't hold more wood" because I'm maxed out on wood.

Gabi2111
01-12-14, 06:27 PM
I have no dairy in storage. Used it all up for a caravan and didn't get any new since then. My pigs are brand new - became adults and never gave anything but coins and experience. Last collection of the pigs weren't even giving coins, just the blue stars,
I did close and restart the app several times

PikaSquirrel
01-13-14, 01:18 AM
Looks like you're already maxed out on Milk.

Gabi2111
01-13-14, 01:25 AM
I can't be maxed out if I don't have any milk? I checked again - there is no milk my inventory.
And how can I be maxed out on bacon if I never collected any?
I also tried to uninstall and reinstall the game. Didn't solve the problem

PikaSquirrel
01-13-14, 02:03 AM
All of your Black Pigs are still in baby form, this is why you are not receiving any items from it yet. You will need to collect from it a few more times until it grows into adult pigs and it will start dropping Bacon.

I checked your inventory and you have 99 Milk, please check again. Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Gabi2111
01-13-14, 02:54 AM
I feel so stupid now. I checked the inventory several times and never saw the milk. I must have been totally blind. You are right - it's there. My apologies.
Thank you very much for your help and sorry for the unnecessary work I caused you

Mylly2
01-13-14, 03:01 AM
Easily done. I don't know how many times I've looked for something and missed it or been in the wrong 'tab' and not in the 'all' tab.

cloudsail
01-13-14, 09:28 AM
This is why the inventory needs to be better organized......

meme1098
01-13-14, 11:50 AM
For sure....several tabs don't even have anything.