PDA

View Full Version : New Avatar

trufflesthehamster
01-12-14, 04:57 PM
I was thinking it would be nice, instead of just choosing from a boy or girl, we could change the skin/hair color of the person. It wouldn't have to be completely customizable, just so that people could make it look something like themselves. It feels like there should be an option for people of color.

CuteTali
01-12-14, 09:30 PM
That would add much lag. If you ever played Fashion Story you'd understand what I mean. Neighbour list takes forever to load and tapping on the check marks has a 5 sec delay to checkmark each neighbour, which makes gifting a pain. But since it's a fashion game, it makes sense to go into such detail, whereas in shops like bakery, restaurant, farm etc. it has no important significance.

ElaineCarrel
01-16-14, 08:18 PM
That would add much lag. If you ever played Fashion Story you'd understand what I mean. Neighbour list takes forever to load and tapping on the check marks has a 5 sec delay to checkmark each neighbour, which makes gifting a pain. But since it's a fashion game, it makes sense to go into such detail, whereas in shops like bakery, restaurant, farm etc. it has no important significance.
O I completely disagree. It wouldn't b all that hard 2 allow people 2 at least pick their skin color ( at least black or white).i played Fashion Story 4 awhile and got totally bored w the whole thing. I was playing it just 2 occupy my time. Then I really started 2 hate it so I quit.