PDA

View Full Version : Case 4: connect the clues.

sweetypies97
01-12-14, 01:58 PM
Every time I start, it starts to count down then it notifies me an hour later that it's done. I go into the game but every time it has gone back to me needing to click start again. Can someone have a look at this bug please?

FrozenTurtle
01-13-14, 11:56 AM
Are you playing offline? Can you try force closing the app and trying it again?

sweetypies97
01-13-14, 01:44 PM
I am not playing offline and I've already tried all the usual tricks. It has now been stuck on the 'downloading' screen for 24 hours (90% solved, so frustrating, I'm so close to getting my gems).

FrozenTurtle
01-14-14, 07:05 PM
If your download is stuck, you may have to uninstall and reinstall to fix it. When you open the game again for the first time, please keep the game active for at least 10 minutes (do not let the device auto-lock). Once you're back in, see if you can continue with "Connect the Clues".

nanishiyakamura
01-14-14, 11:49 PM
(Resolved)

FrozenTurtle
01-15-14, 11:10 AM
Is your original issue with not being able to complete Connect the Clues also resolved?

sweetypies97
01-15-14, 02:20 PM
If your download is stuck, you may have to uninstall and reinstall to fix it. When you open the game again for the first time, please keep the game active for at least 10 minutes (do not let the device auto-lock). Once you're back in, see if you can continue with "Connect the Clues".

Thank you! Uninstalling helped the frozen download. It is still really really slow but it isn't stuck now. Much appreciated!!