PDA

View Full Version : Level 252

VGailP
01-12-14, 07:16 AM
Stuck a couple days on this one. My question is..
Why is it that about 50% of the time does the one/only switch on bottom section not turn the bubbles on/light them up?

kristanlh
01-12-14, 10:01 AM
Because the bubbles are color-changing, so you have to hit the switch when that color is due up.

VGailP
01-12-14, 10:48 AM
Because the bubbles are color-changing, so you have to hit the switch when that color is due up.

Thanks. That somehow still confuses me tho since different color bubbles can light the switch.
This has been a tough one for me. Not too fond of bubble blowers lol...esp with very few bubbles and a few sections.

kristanlh
01-12-14, 11:03 AM
The color you shoot at the switch does not matter. You can use any color bubble to hit the switch. What matters is what color the switch itself is.

VGailP
01-12-14, 12:35 PM
The color you shoot at the switch does not matter. You can use any color bubble to hit the switch. What matters is what color the switch itself is.

Yeah so that still confuses me as to why it isn't lighting up much anymore. The switch is always purple in this case. The bubbles it lights are flip/flop blue/green. I have tried quite a few times on this level..have made it to 2nd section a few times but usually only have about 10 bubbles left..and if course by the time I hit the 4 switches there..and the blower blows..I am out..yet again. Maybe I will get it figured out soon or just get lucky. Frustrated at this point. Thanks!

kristanlh
01-12-14, 02:42 PM
Um, it's impossible that a purple switch would light up blue/green flip-flop bubbles. There may be an error with your game...

For me, the flip-flop colors in level 252 are blue/purple and orange/pink.

VGailP
01-12-14, 03:04 PM
Um, it's impossible that a purple switch would light up blue/green flip-flop bubbles. There may be an error with your game...

Yeah I have a feeling after all these tries and how at times the switch lights up and at times it doesn't..even when it should..that something is wrong here.

VGailP
01-14-14, 11:33 PM

Just a question...did you have to use the bubble blower boost(to stop it) or anything to help with this level? I am still having such a tough time with this ,when it doesn't seem it should be THIS hard. I have still never made it much further than the beginning of the 2nd section then I am out of bubbles already. I don't seem to be "wasting" any bubbles.

Thanks!

kristanlh
01-15-14, 07:10 AM
No, I rarely buy boosts (and if I do, only rainbow bubbles or bombs).

Here's what I do:
- In the first section, go for the light switch right away. But make sure you don't activate it until its color (purple) is due up next.
- Once it's activated, wait again until that color is due up, so that you can pop it while it's connected to the ring of bubbles around the bubble blower.
- Next, get to the lock as quickly as possible. You should automatically get the prize bubble, which is 2 rainbow bubbles, which will be helpful.
- In the second section, activate each switch, but carefully. You want to make sure each one is going to light something up. There are 2 switches on the right, and 2 on the left. Let's just say you should hit them in this order: Bottom left, top left, bottom right, top right. Now all 4 rows of flip-flop bubbles should be activated.
- WAIT until the flip-flop bubbles match the color of the ring of bubbles around each bubble blower. Then use 1 rainbow bubble per side to take out both columns at the same time.
- Now eliminate some of the middle cluster of bubbles, and then hit the fireworks bubbles and hope for the best. If you're lucky, one of the fireworks will hit the lightning bolt and you'll win. If not, hopefully it will at least clear a path to the babies or the lightning bubble so you can finish the job.

VGailP
01-15-14, 07:55 AM

Here's what I do:
- In the first section, go for the light switch right away. But make sure you don't activate it until its color (purple) is due up next.
- Once it's activated, wait again until that color is due up, so that you can pop it while it's connected to the ring of bubbles around the bubble blower.
- Next, get to the lock as quickly as possible. You should automatically get the prize bubble, which is 2 rainbow bubbles, which will be helpful.
- In the second section, activate each switch, but carefully. You want to make sure each one is going to light something up. There are 2 switches on the right, and 2 on the left. Let's just say you should hit them in this order: Bottom left, top left, bottom right, top right. Now all 4 rows of flip-flop bubbles should be activated.
- WAIT until the flip-flop bubbles match the color of the ring of bubbles around each bubble blower. Then use 1 rainbow bubble per side to take out both columns at the same time.
- Now eliminate some of the middle cluster of bubbles, and then hit the fireworks bubbles and hope for the best. If you're lucky, one of the fireworks will hit the lightning bolt and you'll win. If not, hopefully it will at least clear a path to the babies or the lightning bubble so you can finish the job.

Thanks for reply. This is what I have tried soooo many times. Just my problem is by the time I activate the 4 switches and get rid of the flip flop bubbles...I never have any bubbles left. SIgh, guess I am just stuck here or at the end of my bubble mania game. I am at the point of not even wanting to try this level when my energies refill.
The irritating thing is ..this doesn't even seem like it should be hard..esp compared to many getting to this level.

VGailP
01-19-14, 06:18 PM

Here's what I do:

Have I mentioned I HATE the bubble blower these days,lol?
On level 254 ugh