PDA

View Full Version : Bugs That Need Fixing

mollybrown0
01-12-14, 05:29 AM
I have been having so many issues with this game ever since I downloaded it. I use an Android tablet and so far, all my clothing and shoes just get deleted. I spent two days collecting orders trying to fill up all my racks and tables and I displayed them all. I tried to visit a neighbour a few minutes after but the game crashed, when I opened the game again a minute later, all of my orders were gone and I had made a profit of 30,000 coins in the space of a few minutes.

I'm starting to become really annoyed with this game now, all it ever does is seem to glitch out and cause problems for me. There seems to be updates all the time but they are never bug updates. Rather than adding new fashion, I really think there should be some major bug fixes. I love this game and I want to keep playing it, but I can't if there are problems with it.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

CuddlyDragon
01-12-14, 11:16 AM
Hello,

Are you blocking your door by chance? Please note that blocking your door or "closing" your store is not an in game function. We are not able to guarantee the effectiveness of this game strategy.

If your items have disappeared, this is generally the result of one of two causes. Either the transaction was never processed by the server due to a sync error (in which case you would not have been charged for the preparation cost), or the items have already been sold due to a temporarily sped-up consumption rate (in which case you've already received the sale cost of the items).

mollybrown0
01-12-14, 11:47 AM
Yeah I have been blocking the door while collecting orders. I didn't realise that this could effect the game. I will stop blocking the door and see if that helps. If not, it is probably the second suggestion that the items have been sold because of the sped-up consumption rate.
Thanks for the help!

CuddlyDragon
01-12-14, 12:03 PM
Let us know if the problem continues! :)