PDA

View Full Version : Did not complete harvest pergola or kingdom inn or reindeer stable on time

atdawn01
01-12-14, 04:32 AM
As the title would suggest I did not complete the harvest pergola, kingdom inn, or reindeer stable in time and can no longer gather supplies needed on quests. However, I notice a lot of these supplies say I can get them "from gems" but I do not have that option to craft them anywhere. Does anyone know if this is going to be an updated or do I need another shop or what?

MiniLaura
01-12-14, 06:14 AM
If you want to complete them, you have to buy the missing parts using gems. To do this, just push the purple "buy" button.

if you don't want to spend the gems, you could store the buildings and hope that you will be able to get the parts next year. But there is no guarantee that the parts will ever be available for free again.

bryncalyn
01-13-14, 04:47 AM
Wow, that is exciting for those who have completed them (exclusivity) but disappointing to those who were working to complete the quests. I too was unable to complete the quests because I preferred to spend the holidays with family vs. playing the game. I think I completed one building. The rest are in storage. Hoping that TeamLava will resurrect these again next year.

jaybay1147
01-13-14, 01:59 PM
I needed 280 gems to complete my Inn.

A day later, TL literally throws out six new games to me. XD

One after the next, I was so happy!

maz3girl
01-13-14, 02:58 PM
I was also only able to complete the Inn and Reindeer stables w/the help of gems (earned from all of those game downloads...) It was so much work! lol

fari85
01-14-14, 10:14 AM
Is there a time limit...I just bought a reindeer stable hoping it will open more routes in exchange as well I will get a cute reindeer
Will I not be able to do it anymore

meme1098
01-14-14, 11:41 AM
That was a timed goal. See MiniLaura's post above to get your answer.