PDA

View Full Version : Give back my pop up announcements!!!

miget411
01-12-14, 01:20 AM
I am on Kindle and Android, I have NOT received any pop ups for 3 days. The only reason I knew cornicopa was limited is because I am a forum visitor.

We don't get timers and now you don't even get a once a day pop up warning us.

Thank you TL for caring for your sub-par customers.

kbrown0410
01-12-14, 10:36 AM
Has anyone else stopped receiving pop-ups at all? The past few days, after logging on for the first time after 0:00 PST (usually around 09:30 my time), after receiving my gold/maps requests, I have had no pop-ups at all. Nothing informing me of the arrival of the Trojan or Oracle dragons, the limited Cornucopia (luckily I now have mine), or any of the gold sales currently going on. Is there any reason for this, or is it just me? My game loads first time, so resetting while loading is not the problem. I have also received requests to rate the current DS version, so I'm rather confused.

jptheripper
01-12-14, 02:43 PM
once a day in the morning

kooky panda
01-12-14, 03:10 PM
I am getting mine once a day.
Do you restart your device every night before going to bed?

What specific device do you play on?
What is the version number of the game you are playing? (under menu- help- small number at the bottom of the screen).

Moving this thread to bugs forum.

miget411
01-12-14, 06:46 PM
I have never had to restart my phone or Kindle before to get pop ups. This is also 2 separate devices.

1st device is Samsung Galaxy 3 version 1.0.7.7. I have it installed since Thanksgiving and had all my pop ups right up until last week. 2nd device is Kindle Fire version 1.0.5.5 and 1.0.7.7. My Kindle does get restarted once a day. I turn it off in the mornings before work, but leave it on overnight for the alarm clock without the game running.

kbrown0410
01-12-14, 08:51 PM
Don't restart either of mine either. Running on a Samsung Galaxy Ace, and a Lenovo Ideatab A1000, both Christmas versions. Both had pop-ups until a few days ago. I do get the daily bonus, but not a thing after.

Amber498
01-12-14, 10:23 PM
I'm on an iPad 4 with IOS 6 and the pop-ups also aren't completely working for me. After the news pop-up that comes up after the reset, I'll get one pop-up for a new dragon. It used to be a series of 4-5 pop-ups: new dragons, gold sale (which was active for the last few days), the arena challenges, and any expiring dragons. So it's been necessary to check the forum for new and expiring dragons.

Also, pop-ups for other games have been showing up 20 times a day. Not only at launch, but in the middle of collecting from habitats, then while visiting neighbors and posting on their walls, gifting, etc. They come 3-5 minutes apart and are excessive. Hope that info helps.

miget411
01-13-14, 01:07 AM
Just restarted my Samsung before entering the game. NO pop ups!!!!

kooky panda
01-13-14, 05:53 AM
For android, which version of the game are you playing? The regular game or a seasonal version?

FrozenTurtle
01-13-14, 12:23 PM
This should now be fixed! Thanks for the reports, everyone! :)

miget411
01-13-14, 07:59 PM
Thanks for getting it fixed.

Amber498
01-16-14, 02:32 AM
I just force closed my iPad for the reset. The only pop-ups that came up tonight were the Coin bonus and the News. Nothing about new or expired dragons. The arena tournament pop-up came up a day late. If I didn't check the forum or if my neighbors hadn't mentioned LEs, I would have had no idea that Cornucopia and Vampire went limited.

Prior to that, only two pop-ups came up: News, and the new Oracle dragon over the last 2-3 days. Before the problems, all pop-ups were working (Daily bonus, News, new dragons, gold sales, expired dragons, arena).

I'm still getting an excessive amount of pop-ups for other games though, every 5 minutes or so.

So the once a day pop-up fix actually got worse for me. Sorry.