PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to simplify version and outfit info

sapphirecross
01-11-14, 03:55 PM
I'd like to see all players have 2 versions per year: a spring/summer version released in March and a fall/winter version released in September.

All catalogs categorized with different backgrounds:
1. Yellow/standard background for all permanent catalogs, even if they seem seasonal or holiday.
2. Pastel/pink for temporary spring/summer catalogs.
3. Navy/dark for temporary fall/winter.
4. White & gold sunburst or other type pattern for holidays.

All holiday catalogs stay for 1 month after associated holiday then are removed. So Valentine outfits (with holiday backgrounds) removed 14 March, July 4th stuff removed 4 August, etc. We would always know in advance what will get removed when, if it was standardized.

All seasonal stuff kept in seasonal version - so pastel background stuff released in and stays in spring/summer version, navy background stuff released in and stays in fall/winter version. Those items removed from regular version 3 months after season, with anything not getting removed having the standard background instead of seasonal one. So we can prioritize ordering.

sapphirecross
01-11-14, 04:15 PM
With 2 removal times instead of 1 we would not have massive removal in beginning of year and so many mastered catalogs to wade through at end of year.

The categorized backgrounds help us know what will be removed without need for a list and make catalogs more distinctive and help us know which to order first if we're working on mastery.

I also agree with others who have suggested different tab categories for the catalogs, here are mine:

Tab 1 NEW (the last 6 catalogs released)
Tab 2 ALL / LEVEL (same as All now, sorted by level)
Tab 3 TIME (time to order, all catalogs included)
Tab 4 WARM (warm weather seasonal stuff - all spring/summer plus permanent swimsuits, shorts, etc)
Tab 5 COOL (cool weather - fall/winter outfits, coats, etc)

angelmama24
01-14-14, 12:56 PM
Sapphire, this is a wonderful suggestion! ^_^

CuteTali
01-16-14, 01:19 AM
I liked your idea at first but then I thought about it. There's no way I can master a bunch of new catalogues in just a month. But I do like the idea of background color coded catalogues so we know what get removed and what doesn't.

yumyummi8
01-21-14, 03:19 AM
I love your idea, Sapphire. The color coding backgrounds on catalogues would be such a great and helpful way to organize things. Having holiday items expire one month after the holiday makes so much sense. It would be a lot easier on us players to know when things are about to expire.