PDA

View Full Version : Petition to Teamlava: Please bring back Valentine Day Edition for February 2014!!

HHT2013
01-11-14, 10:24 AM
Hi guys. Want to start a petition to BEG teamlava to bring back the valentine edition for february 2014! Please teamlava grant a request for the new year. Hope a lot of people will post their agreement and the number of replies will impact teamlava!

Castloninian
01-11-14, 11:37 AM
Yep I would love that too. Not so much the pink stuff but because I would love to have a chance at an alicorn.

rachmac07
01-11-14, 11:41 AM
I started last March. Fingers crossed that the Valentine's edition will be made available for the rest of us. Fully stocked (99 each) of all petals, all dyes, jewels, and glimmerdust. Excited! Please, Team Lava?

girufel
01-11-14, 12:24 PM
Yes. I'll sign that petition. But no time limit please.

CottageRose
01-11-14, 12:51 PM
If I remember correctly, we had 6 or 8 weeks (or maybe more) last year to get through the quests that were limited to late winter/early spring. If you had the Love Shack and got through most of those quests, then the Alicorn horn and wing could drop anytime after that to finish the quests.

The timeframe wasn't bad for doing the most of the quests, it was the rarety of the random drop Alicorn parts to finish the last steps that were so hard to get. :)

kaif8770
01-12-14, 04:20 AM
Yes for those who started late would miss the love shack and alicorn

manu90ela
01-12-14, 06:45 AM
I would love to have the chance to get an alicorn... :) and the decorations and flowers.

cghost2
01-14-14, 08:54 PM
Same here. Those trees and decorations are so lovely. We should get the same chance to get them. So please!!!

ruusupuu
01-14-14, 11:09 PM
Hello, guys!! Of course I would love to have the Valentine edition as well! Started previous spring and unfortunately had no possible way to participate in valentine quests. And all that lovely pink stuff..!!*))

Perry9877
01-15-14, 03:32 PM
I just got the part I needed for the Alicorn the other day. She is still a filly. I guess they are still available.

ginrae22
01-15-14, 04:08 PM
I was around for the v-day edition and I loved it. I played it until they made us switch to the new regular version. I would be happy to have it back and let everyone else get the love shack etc. : ) I still have valentines trees from it in my kingdom! It was probably the best update since I've been playing and it's been a few years!

fari85
01-17-14, 05:57 AM
Yes ...plz it would love a loveshack too
Alicorn n all....plz plz get the valentines edition..plzzzzzz

kaif8770
01-23-14, 05:48 AM
Yes i sign this petition. I started the game in mid april so i missed the valentines edition. Not for the pink stuffs but for the love shack and alicorn.

Petasos
01-27-14, 08:04 AM
At the very least the Love Shack and the Alicorn quest line. Players who started late and have been waiting should have the same chance at these items. Although the rest looks awesome too that is really all I can ask for.

moon331
01-29-14, 11:38 AM
My suggestion is, just like other time-limited buildings, TL can ask gems for love shack, for example, 300 gems. Now new players have access to all CS items, some through gems, but love shack is an exception. Why not give it a shot?

Some TL member said bringing back valentine's version and quest will be too much modifications. Then why not only the love shack, which is currently available to the players who played valentine's version before?

jacobtoddsmom
02-07-14, 10:19 PM
Bring the Valentines version back please, I want the love shack too...

songiebird
04-06-14, 02:39 PM
Please bring back the Valentines version of Castle Story. I saw pictures of it today online and fell in love with it and now I am heartbroken that it's not available. Please! Please! Y'all make truly beautiful and enjoyable games. :)

sookiebooks
05-31-14, 01:34 PM
It would be awesome for future players to have the same chance to get the love shack!!! I have been playing for a long time but missed out on love shack because I got a new device and didn't know you could transfer your old game until it was too late... And also I think it would be great if every year around the holiday updates you would be able to earn items needed like for the kingdom inn and reindeer. Even if I had to wait a year to get those items to finish upgrades it would be well worth it and also would keep people playing long term and give us another little something to look forward to. I know a few people that just keep those building in inventory because they can't finish them without spending 300-400 gems. I have 300 gems in my harvest pergola. I am a gem buyer and don't mind but it still would be nice to earn some of the items. Even if you could only get enough for one upgrade per holiday season... At least that's something. Just a thought :) love this game!!! Thank you TL for all the fun events and updates!!! I really enjoyed trying to find the dragon eggs!!! It's been alot of fun so please keep up the good work! It's much appreciated :)

moon331
01-21-15, 10:43 AM
Sorry to reply the old thread. But since the Valentine's day is approaching again, I'd love to suggest once again bring back the Valentine's day edition. If that's too much work, please bring back the love shack and the ability to craft unicorn.

zedora5
01-22-15, 10:27 PM
Please redo the Valentine's quest this year for the love shack, I started playing in April 2014 and just missed it!

meme1098
01-23-15, 02:09 PM
The Love Shack was in 2013, the Pink Alicorn goal was in 2014.

reliquary
01-24-15, 12:26 PM
Yes, yes, Yes!......love shack pweeellleeessseee!

I have all my Xmas iTunes gift cards ready to go.....I knew last *May* that I would hold off till valentines cause I soooo envied the love shack and pink Alicorns

& You know what would be even awesomer!
****A 250 gem Alicorn sale***
EVERY single player would be digging deep to buy as many as they could.

When they put Alicorns for sale at 500...everyone was like meh....whatever
But a once a year super deal, it would be like TL hittin the lotto!
Beyond everything else in the whole game Alicorns and energy are the MOST COVETED....it would be a gold mine

jabbottscott
01-26-15, 07:22 PM
I agree with all of the above. I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see the Love Shack available...even if it's for gems. I am a big gem buyer and don't mind plopping down for special buildings. I started in November and was able to purchase the Glimmerbat Habitat as well as the special Winter buildings which was great since I didn't have time or was too late to do the quests. I think a lot of people would purchase gems if it meant an opportunity for some highly coveted Valentine's items!

LittleBrownCat
02-02-15, 09:35 PM
Oops sorry tried to edit my petition message and got two by mistake. Can't delete this :( Proper message is under this one

LittleBrownCat
02-02-15, 09:40 PM
I so agree with all the above. I would just love to have the chance to buy/win all the beautiful Valentines trees buildings and animals that look so stunning in kingdoms of those players who were lucky enough to be able to acquire them in '13 or '14.
For those of us without those pink treasures, IMHO nothing can make our kingdoms look anywhere near as awesome as those fortunate players who have them. I spend a lot on gems and will be very happy to buy many more if it means having the chance to own some of those lovely things! PLEASE PLEASE hear our pleas for pink happiness. :)

Gweenykay
02-03-15, 04:31 PM
Yes please, please- to any themed Valentine quests.

Alora1
02-03-15, 06:33 PM
When does Valentine quest begin?