PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite decoration?

nemofish4999
01-11-14, 09:49 AM
What is your favorite decoration in Bakery Story?

OnCloudDivine
01-11-14, 12:35 PM
My favorite is the white picket fence floor decoration. It's not major, but I love how I can make my bakery into little outdoor sections with them.

My other favorites are box items (Eiffel Tower) and limited time offers (barista counter).

irlanda_c
01-11-14, 12:44 PM
What is your favorite decoration in Bakery Story?

I like those you can actually find at a bakery/cafe as the barista and gelatto counter. The boardwalk display is something you can use almost all year if you like to have an outdoor section. Also like the candy and bread displays

jc32079
01-11-14, 12:55 PM
My favorite is the "Pier Railing" from the boardwalk theme. I love the way the lights can spruce up any color wallpaper!

mamareader02
01-11-14, 01:50 PM
My " monster kitchen":)

rosewaterlily
01-11-14, 05:24 PM
Lotus fountain! It's so pretty. I wish for at least one neighbor who would have it so I could look at it, but alas, seems like a super rare item. If TL ever put it available for sale again I suspect like 50% of my active neighbors and I would all get it.

The best regular items are definitely the cake display and the pie display. Colorful and realistic for a bakery. They are always in my bakery no matter how much I change it.

zaaracake
01-11-14, 10:11 PM
I like the little end tables with the cakes and magazines on them that you can scatter about...I also really love my pastel lounge!

hiralhg
01-11-14, 10:19 PM
I love my barista counter, the duck fountain , the snowy fence , fairy wedding cake n many more

YvieKennaCafe
01-11-14, 10:46 PM
My gelato stand and barista counter. I like a realistic-looking bakery so those are cool. I like all the displays and bread racks and stuff but have no room for them. When I get a bigger bakery I'll make room for them.

lilkeeks
01-12-14, 01:08 PM
I am partial to my Android candy robot....he always has a spot in my bakery

StevenKevin
01-12-14, 04:10 PM
I am partial to my Android candy robot....he always has a spot in my bakery
i love him too we are very few older droids who still display it hes very rare lol
if not the pastry hub but basically everything related to cakes n sugar my sweet tooth doesnt care about anything which is not bakeryrelated per se

xoxjenn
01-12-14, 07:41 PM
Way too hard of a choice!
I just love most of the fountains, couches, & pianos.

AnnasCoffee
01-13-14, 12:22 PM
My favorites are the bread display and the cake/pie displays. I like these items because they make my "parallelogram" look like a BAKERY. I really wish we had more elegant tiered cake displays. I have the Rose Cake Display, but I want more cakes:)