PDA

View Full Version : Game automatically reset?!!

ilkikisses
01-10-14, 07:49 PM
Hi!

My game has automatically reset to the 1st case (the very beginning).

I was investigating case 3 then I ran out of energy, so I closed the app and kept it in the backstage of my iphone.

After a few hour, I get back into the game through one of the notifications, then I found the game has reset to the very beginning after I get in.

Please help! My support ID is : WUS3QV4

FrozenTurtle
01-10-14, 07:56 PM
Did you install any other TeamLava games between when you played your original game and when your game got reset? Do you remember your original Support ID? The one you currently see would be different. Also did you previously connect to Facebook?

FrozenTurtle
01-10-14, 08:09 PM
This should be fixed! Can you force close your app and restart it?

ilkikisses
01-11-14, 06:45 AM
This should be fixed! Can you force close your app and restart it?

Thank you! It is working fine now.
By the way, yes.. I did download another game as you remind me, the fruit game... as it always pops up... I thought I should just install it so that it would never pop out again...: P

Thank you for the quick response. :)

onegtalon
01-16-14, 11:06 PM
Me too! Game was on level 4 (body shop, etc) and I downloaded the fruit game and now I'm back to level 1! Support ID MMPG2FN. I was not logged into gamecenter or Facebook. And yes I shutdown the app and restarted, even tried to power the phone off and on... still no change.

Please advise!

sarahanne6969
01-21-14, 10:24 AM
Same thing happened to me. I'm new so I don't know what that support thing is but I had just finished the flower store scene and was trying to complete all stars didn't play for a couple days came back and I'm back to scene 1...I had been logged in Facebook since day one and did not download any other team lava games...help?

onegtalon
01-21-14, 11:06 AM
Happened again! I had to start from level 1 all over then when I got to level 3 I lost about 25% of gameplay when I turned the phone back on.... Then hours later I lost another 20% on top of the 10% I gIned back!!!!!! We should sue you guys. Not happy... Team lava - you failed.

brenlin
03-25-14, 07:32 PM
is there a fix to this... cos this is the second game this has happened to me on from teamlava... its even better when bingo takes away all your earned chips! now om on lvl 1 of this game for the 3rd time!!!