PDA

View Full Version : Reindeer does not have a shadow

DeeDeeBird70
01-10-14, 01:37 PM
The reindeer seems to be the only thing in the kingdoms that does not have a shadow. looks like it is floating in mid air.

jimboser
01-10-14, 03:07 PM
The reindeer seems to be the only thing in the kingdoms that does not have a shadow. looks like it is floating in mid air.

You have a problem with flying reindeer?

CottageRose
01-10-14, 04:15 PM
Also, when I tap on it to collect, it never goes transparent like other buildings do. Instead, it gets a bold yellow outline. More reindeer magic? :D

Em_storm
01-10-14, 04:20 PM
Oh good, it's flying. I thought you meant it was a vampire reindeer.

[S8] Regina
01-10-14, 04:39 PM
Oh no! Looks like Peter Pan came and took away the reindeer's shadow! Don't worry, the stable will continue to keep the reindeer safe, shadow or no shadow.

[S8] Regina
01-10-14, 04:49 PM
Also, when I tap on it to collect, it never goes transparent like other buildings do. Instead, it gets a bold yellow outline. More reindeer magic? :D

This is working as intended. :)

ginrae22
01-10-14, 05:17 PM
Oh no! Looks like Peter Pan came and took away the reindeer's shadow! Don't worry, the stable will continue to keep the reindeer safe, shadow or no shadow.

Ha I watch once upon a time and that remark made me laugh. If you watch this show you know what I'm talking about! But either way that joke does work. : )

[S8] Regina
01-10-14, 05:34 PM
Ha I watch once upon a time and that remark made me laugh. If you watch this show you know what I'm talking about! But either way that joke does work. : )

We're both OUAT fans then!

ginrae22
01-10-14, 05:38 PM
Looooove it! Omg my hubby and I have watched allll of the seasons and we just caught up haha I was hoping that you said that in ref to OUAT especially since it was so recent! Not many people think of Peter Pan now haha. That all was MIND blowing right?!

SpuriousNotion
01-10-14, 09:54 PM
I was actually hoping the lack of shadow meant an early Spring!