PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to expand more

tinnielee
01-10-14, 12:38 PM
Thought this game you can do what you want with the pet shop I've been wanting to expand more for a long time now and they aren't letting me I'm at level 98 are they going to add more levels to this game I got some ideas you should get cash registers where the people actually go to them make it look more real and I have another question if I put the pets in storage do I still get the coins from them. But I shouldn't have to put them there if I could expand a lot more thanks for listening and how do I know what the answers are

FrozenTurtle
01-10-14, 05:43 PM
If you're unable to see any expansion signs, you may have purchased all the expansions that are currently in the game. Thank you for your suggestions! We'll forward this to the team for consideration! :)

sezza1980
04-14-15, 04:14 PM
Hi im on level 49 and im running out of room! Really need to add more expansions to be available for higher levels! This is ridiculous want our shops to look good! By the time you have all yr pets in yr shop you have no room for all the decor stuff let alone for new pets! My shop is crowded! Please give more expansions!!

zbizek
08-10-15, 09:08 AM
I can't fit all my pets in my store not even a quarter of them fit! What would be awesome is the ability to add additional floors to petshop, for example cats on one floor dogs on another and so on. I can't expand any more at the moment because it is at the current max, but one day I only put cats in shop and they didn't all fit! Seriously one animal type only and shop too small, feel like quitting game when I think about that!