12 Hours

Got it second try with Mythic/Light 12 hours

FINALLY got it. ..

MYTHIC AND LIGHT 12HRS

On nest

id aussiejules

813vv
01-10-14, 11:39 AM
Do you know how many hours? Thank you :-)

dalexxx
01-10-14, 11:40 AM
Beware virtue and sunrise fails wuuuuuu ouch ::3

813vv
01-10-14, 11:41 AM
They're my nightmare :(

cedkugedchgd
01-10-14, 11:41 AM

i think you can't get a virtue from mythic x light since you can't get any split-elements when there's already a split-element in the combo :) correct me if i'm wrong.

@813vv: it's 12 hours! but don't mix it up with firestorm :D

813vv
01-10-14, 11:43 AM
Thank you so much. it's same when trying Trojan, 12hours too...

dalexxx
01-10-14, 11:44 AM
i think you can't get a virtue from mythic x light since you can't get any split-elements when there's already a split-element in the combo :) correct me if i'm wrong.

Oh is that so? Sorta confused with breeding.. Still coulndt figure it out hmmm thats great news then. Thank you :: )

pribakes
01-10-14, 11:57 AM

I think you could get virtue since virtue is Light/red and mythic is red/yellow if you breed mythic and light, I think you could get virtue as fail :(

awsumum
01-10-14, 12:08 PM
I just got 3 eggs at 24 hours each (sunrise?) and a bunch of firestorm and an owl, oh and 2 love, good luck everyone

NouraMoh
01-10-14, 12:29 PM

edit(KP) added to post 1

awsumum
01-10-14, 12:32 PM

You lucky thing! I'm so very happy for you sweetie :) have you any room for it? Lol!
I think I'm getting all your firestorms!

NouraMoh
01-10-14, 12:45 PM
You lucky thing! I'm so very happy for you sweetie :) have you any room for it? Lol!
I think I'm getting all your firestorms!

Thanks bestie :)
I got 1 free spot at a yellow habitat. I'll see if I can shift dragons around. Otherwise I have to stick Virtue in Stable again and move Mask into its place then move Moon out from the white habitat and house this one!

If only TL could listen and give us upgrades, DS would be just perfect!!

cakeandpie
01-10-14, 12:53 PM

Yes, you could get virtue from the red in the mythic and the white from light.

Kennedward
01-10-14, 01:21 PM
Finally, more Mythic hybrids, I was wondering why they only had 3 Mythic type dragons before, and now they started releasing more

awsumum
01-10-14, 01:52 PM
Finally, more Mythic hybrids, I was wondering why they only had 3 Mythic type dragons before, and now they started releasing more

But there are more than 3?

Mythic
Atlas
Medusa
Cerberus
Helios
Trojan

Now oracle

cedkugedchgd
01-10-14, 02:24 PM

Mythic
Atlas
Medusa
Cerberus
Helios
Trojan

Now oracle

she/he said she/he WAS wondering.

Mani_Sari
01-10-14, 02:25 PM

Mythic
Atlas
Medusa
Cerberus
Helios
Trojan

Now oracle

Cerberus and Trojan are fairly new, they probably meant way back when Mythic was first released. Helios would make 4 though.

cedkugedchgd
01-10-14, 02:36 PM
Yes, you could get virtue from the red in the mythic and the white from light.

i know that red and white make a virtue but just like i said:

if there is a split-element (virtue, night, mythic etc) within the combo, it is not possible to get another split-element.

that means that you wont get a virtue from mythic x light but it is indeed possible when you use red/yellow x light. have you guys never wondered why you wouldn't get a magic from virtue x night? it's always been athletic, never magic.

kbrown0410
01-10-14, 03:47 PM
I've had plenty of Magic fails from Virtue/Night, as well as countless other split-element dragons from breeding split-elements with single or other split-elements.

aussiejules
01-13-14, 04:17 PM
FINALLY got it. ..

MYTHIC AND LIGHT 12HRS

On nest

id aussiejules

added to post 1-KP

awsumum
01-14-14, 12:39 PM
FINALLY got it. ..

MYTHIC AND LIGHT 12HRS

On nest

id aussiejules

added to post 1-KP

Well done, hun! I'm very happy for you, any chance you could cross fingers for me? Still trying for oracle :(

walhalladragon
01-14-14, 08:51 PM

I beg to differ! I can breed two lights and get a virtue!!!

[Removed (http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Breeding_Calculator) third party web link ]
(http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links)
I hate virtue!! It seems no matter what I breed I can get a virtue.

awsumum
01-15-14, 03:17 AM
I beg to differ! I can breed two lights and get a virtue!!!
(http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Breeding_Calculator)

I hate virtue!! It seems no matter what I breed I can get a virtue.

It's the same with me and firestorm :( but yes virtue is annoying, and Titan and poison, mindvolt, wizard, all too long! Still trying for oracle (and hook, and amazon) sheesh the list is longer than it's ever been :(

Good luck, to you and everyone :)

nilni
01-16-14, 08:28 AM
I'm tired with Sunrise :(

awsumum
01-29-14, 02:34 PM
I got it!!
OMG, OMG, OMG!! Finally! I have been trying for ages for this (but torn, because this came out first, but Aquarius-the other one I WAS missing-would be replaced by the next zodiac) so trying for both, but more for Aquarius! But I got that this morning, and now I just got oracle :D happy happy day!

Sending out all my luck to those who need it! Good luck everyone! (Happy, happy, joy, joy)