PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Dragon- Crafting (IOS) REMOVED

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

jim23cash
02-17-14, 03:38 AM
I have Amazon on a nest, no home for her. It won't matter that it isn't hatched yet when they become unavailable, will it? I'll still get to keep her on nest until habitats increase, right??

ciarjen
02-17-14, 03:47 AM
I have Amazon on a nest, no home for her. It won't matter that it isn't hatched yet when they become unavailable, will it? I'll still get to keep her on nest until habitats increase, right??

I would guess as long as you have started the crafting, then it will be OK. On the nest should be absolutely fine.

Leire22
02-17-14, 06:11 AM
I hope it about crafting too, I need yet 20 hours of crafting. Hope I cant lose it yet. Does anyone know this. I am no first person who ask. So pls can answer someone frommoderators if know? Thx.

esmeetje1990
02-17-14, 07:42 AM
Thanks, i hope i could start crafting in time. Got 99 for my 4th amazon and wont be able to craft until tigers eye leave the craft shop ::3

16 hrs left

Wow, 4?! I only have like 30 arrowheads for a second Amazon, so I won't make it, but I already battled pretty much non-stop. Did you use gold to speed up rounds?

lorentw
02-17-14, 07:55 AM
I wonder when the new items will start? Tuesday when the ah quit ?

lorentw
02-17-14, 07:56 AM
i quit battling as I only had 31 ah and have way too many left over parts, I need a junk part dragon...

belbar22
02-17-14, 09:46 AM
Yay, just crafting 3rd Amazon. That will give me 1 gem towards tigers Eye. Wish I had battled between last 2 tourneys cos may have been able to craft a fourth.

freshfunin2008
02-17-14, 09:55 AM
So are they stopping the reward in 15 hours at midnight Pacific time or do we have a portion of Tuesday to work on AH's. It is never really clear with TL. Is it?

LemonadeMouth173
02-17-14, 10:15 AM
Is it possible to delete the old things in storage? (We can't use it, when dragons are removed...) Know anybody more than me? o.O

Is not possible. And its sooo annoying! I still have parts from samurai and knight. And my inv is full with others craftable parts. TL, plz, make the removed dragons parts to dissapeare from our inv!!!

LemonadeMouth173
02-17-14, 10:17 AM
Yay, just crafting 3rd Amazon. That will give me 1 gem towards tigers Eye. Wish I had battled between last 2 tourneys cos may have been able to craft a fourth.

Congrats! I have 1 big and 6 small for Onyx.:)I need 4 small ones but i wont say no to a big one.

MakJulos
02-17-14, 10:26 AM
Normally i'd never fight in arena more than necessary since the idiotic lottery combat system annoys me too much, but this time the AH's were dropping for so long - only missing 20 or so i was thinking i'd grab them and in the end get a big black gem from a 2nd Amazon. Plan was to use up some gold to speed up arena so i'd be sure to make it in time - might as well use gold up that way before i manage to lose it in some goldtrap! It started well, good flow...then i got stuck, but only a couple rounds - plan was still ok and i had only used up less than 20 gold....but then i met common Sunrise lvl13!!!!

This common dragon is beating everything i send in, correct color dragons, rarer dragons, Champions...Crusader got beat too....this common dragon is crushing EVERYTHING!!! If i had known before i stubbornly spent another 18 gold i would have used Ultimate, but...come on - lvl13 common dragon?

Hehe it's nothing new ofc, this randomness, but again it makes me hope so much that more than myself react same way to it - by deciding to not spend a single cent on this game until they create a decent combat system!

Yup, they need to be punished for such an insanely annoying combat system, and the only ones who can do that are we, the players! Oh well, i guess many find the random results in combat "challenging" (and lotteries can be that ofc) so many won't join me, but for sure they're getting none of my money until they shape up!

Ah, that's ranting done, feels good, now ya'll have a very good evening! :D

Edit: another fail, Immortal 10 beat again. I'm ofc skipping the plan of getting more AH's, not sure why i'd stress crafting all the craftable dragons anyway, but i'll continue fighting this Sunrise to see how bad it gets lol

Edit 2: Kitsune 9 failed....

Edit 3: Trickster 9 failed...if this wasn't so ridiculous i'd find it quite fun by now, in some weird ironic way..

midnightmeerkat
02-17-14, 01:50 PM
Is not possible. And its sooo annoying! I still have parts from samurai and knight. And my inv is full with others craftable parts. TL, plz, make the removed dragons parts to dissapeare from our inv!!!
I'm hoping they will have a craftable dragon that uses the old pieces or be able to craft gems out of them

unto0chable87
02-18-14, 03:31 AM
How long does the tournment today goes? Till midnight?

4miche
02-18-14, 07:48 AM
Crafted the Amazon last night before bed, spending gold to buy the rest of the arrowheads. I wasn't sure if it ended at midnight last night (Tuesday morning). Then I looked at my goals this morning and it says I have 5 hours left for the Amazon. So, I'm guessing around 10-1030 pacific. I'm kicking myself now because I could have gotten it for cheaper had I waited and did the battles. Still, 105 gold isn't too bad. I paid more for the Holly and Reindeer and I don't much like them.

jptheripper
02-18-14, 10:32 AM
Just started crafting my third . Two free large onyx means onyx dragon for me!

freshfunin2008
02-18-14, 11:02 AM
So I am crafting my 3rd Amazon just barely beat the buzzer on that one. Does anyone know what the new craftable Champion dragon is. I don't know how you can tell while you are in the middle of crafting since I can not get into my icon while it is in use. Thanks. Congrats to all who got the Amazon. It has been a good fighter for me.

lorentw
02-18-14, 11:02 AM
I just battled, still getting ah

freshfunin2008
02-18-14, 12:37 PM
I am trading this in for another large black gem. I still need my Tiger's eye dragon. Just as well since the Templar dragon is only rare.

acy3
02-18-14, 09:40 PM
I'm so irritated. I thought the amazon would stay in the crafting thing after the tourny ended like the immortal did i so i planned on buying the rest of the arrowheads for gold today to get up to 99 but its gone! ugh im so annoyed and angry. apparently team lava's marketing dept doesn't realize if you are short after the tourny your forced to pay gold (ie pay RL money) which equals profits for them. grrrrr instead of adding a new dragon-of-the-week why dont they cycle old ones back through to give us a chance to get the ones we have half the supplies for? or am i just going to be staring at these immortal masks and arrow heads for the rest of forever?

unto0chable87
02-19-14, 07:18 AM
I'm so irritated. I thought the amazon would stay in the crafting thing after the tourny ended like the immortal did i so i planned on buying the rest of the arrowheads for gold today to get up to 99 but its gone! wtf team lava!? ugh im so annoyed and angry. apparently team lava's marketing dept doesn't realize if you are short after the tourny your forced to pay gold (ie pay RL money) which equals profits for them. grrrrr instead of adding a new dragon-of-the-week why dont they cycle old ones back through to give us a chance to get the ones we have half the supplies for? or am i just going to be staring at these immortal masks and arrow heads for the rest of forever?

I can understand ur anger, but TL said clearly last week, amazon dragon is limited, and yesterday they told clearly that he's gone. Maybe u can crafting him in a few weeks. Be cool. ;)

igames4me
02-19-14, 09:08 AM
I'm so irritated. I thought the amazon would stay in the crafting thing after the tourny ended like the immortal did i so i planned on buying the rest of the arrowheads for gold today to get up to 99 but its gone! ugh im so annoyed and angry. apparently team lava's marketing dept doesn't realize if you are short after the tourny your forced to pay gold (ie pay RL money) which equals profits for them. grrrrr instead of adding a new dragon-of-the-week why dont they cycle old ones back through to give us a chance to get the ones we have half the supplies for? or am i just going to be staring at these immortal masks and arrow heads for the rest of forever?

The tourney did end Sunday ....plus teamlava did put a pop up saying it would be removed Tuesday .
So you actually had a little over a day to buy the needed amount with gold before it was removed.

Try emailing tl and be nice and maybe they will do something . Worth a try

knj00
10-18-16, 06:37 PM
So this dragon is in the new Leaderboard Event and its types have changed. It is now Champion and Red!?! Can we expect random changes in dragon types now?