PDA

View Full Version : 10 messages from 20 & 21 of December 2013 do not go away

iona2012
01-10-14, 08:41 AM
I noticed that the messages board, which should have the 20 recent messages, have 10 messages from 20 & 21 of December that are never removed. This effectively causes the board to have the only 10 most recent messages, not 20.

Does anyone knows how to fix this?

MiniLaura
01-10-14, 09:07 AM
can you delete the messages that won't go away?

If not, try deleting the game from your device and reinstalling it.

MiniLaura
01-10-14, 11:49 AM
Oh, which messages do you mean? Do you mean the News Feed messages (the ones about who visited and who responded to requests)? Or do you mean your Wall where people leave messages for you?

If you mean the News Feed, 10 of the messages are about friends who responded to requests and 10 of the messages are about people who visited your kingdom and tapped hearts. The 10 messages from December may be the request messages--and those won't go away until your friends respond to new requests.

iona2012
01-13-14, 03:45 AM
I mean the News Feed. The 10 messages from 20/21 of December all say "A friend responded to your request for help. Why not pay them a visit?"

So those messages will remain there until I send a new request? I thought that the News Feed was the last 20 events that happen. If the 20 messages are divided as you say with the 10 last visits and the 10 last responses of request than the News Feed is working as it should.

Thanks for the help.

kooky panda
01-13-14, 05:50 AM
10 messages are for players that visit and 10 messages are when a neighbor accepts your goal request or item request. It is working the way it should.
Once you request new items and receive them, the older request messages will drop off.