PDA

View Full Version : Game additions

Unregistered
05-24-10, 04:45 AM
Just a few suggestions, in order to keep things interesting i think that there should be some type of rewards given for each level u get, gems , coin or something, pls do not complicate, its a very relaxing n stressfree game n i love that about i. I think that for watering so many other farms a day there should be rewards also, maybe idk. N i think u should be able to do more for ur neighbors like stop their harvest from going bad or feed their animals or something lol!

Narly
05-24-10, 12:09 PM
Just a few suggestions, in order to keep things interesting i think that there should be some type of rewards given for each level u get, gems , coin or something, pls do not complicate, its a very relaxing n stressfree game n i love that about i. I think that for watering so many other farms a day there should be rewards also, maybe idk. N i think u should be able to do more for ur neighbors like stop their harvest from going bad or feed their animals or something lol!

The idea of something for leveling outside of "new thing your allowed to purchase" would be nice. But would do it every 5 or 10 level.

Personnally I would reward good neighbour practice ... give something for the star level's. The diamonds would be good as some of the nice deco items are purchase only by diamonds and not everyone want to use real life $$$$.

Feed animal would be nice ... actually have the feeder feed like 10 animals to produce more cash, and neighbour could fill it.

Unregistered
01-26-11, 06:59 PM
I think the game is overall solid, great suggestions were made by other forum members. My big thing is that I have Farm Story on my iPod, not iPhone, it would be nice, for iPod users, if you didn't HAVE to have an Internet connection to play the game, Internet is a great feature but I don't think you should need an Internet connection to play.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 03:57 PM
I think the game is overall solid,

Huh? Do you mean the solid disconnections or the solid abnormal ends of the game and you can repeat your work again and again?

Aschoolgal
01-27-11, 04:29 PM
Love the game, but it is getting boring. I like the suggestions so far. I would like to see alternatives to gem purchase. It too would b nice to add items to accessories. How about farm equip, cars, CATS, ooh, it would be so sweet to have a day and night! Have things light up. Pavement vs stepping stones.
I also like the idea of rewarding nbrs who water and gift regular! It would be nice to see on your nbr list who has watered and who you have to water.
Just some ideas to spice things up!

IAmTired
06-15-11, 09:10 AM
I would really like to have pavement-tiles. Right now it's either road or nature but you can't create paths, or squares between buildings.

If you look at an actual town / city you'll notice there are many of these areas. With pavement it would be possible to make the cities look more natural.