PDA

View Full Version : Old ID

globals
01-10-14, 05:40 AM
I was playing bakery story from my old ipad, but lately i sell it and buy another one, i just start play in my new ipad now using a new my storm id.. Question is, how can i use my old id in my new ipad? Thx before

carabellexo
01-10-14, 06:21 AM
Did you create a password for your old storm ID? If so, you can use the login feature through restaurant, which let's you transfer all your games over.

This is the thread for information on the login feature.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

hiralhg
01-10-14, 06:36 AM
Just download restaurant story ...n thru that game u can transfer back to ur old game.... At the right hand side theres storm 8 icon ... Click on that n log into other account... Write ur old storm id n password n proceed... N u will be transfered back to ur old account.... Hope that made sense

kooky panda
01-10-14, 11:23 AM
If you did not set up a password for your storm ID, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance in recovering your games.

(Note: If you storm ID is the same as your forum name, your forum password is your storm ID password.)

zifun
01-11-14, 09:05 AM
if you have two bakeries on one device how do you switch between them? I have an old account I'm thinking of transferring over but I don't want it to replace the new bakery I have already

kooky panda
01-11-14, 03:22 PM
if you have two bakeries on one device how do you switch between them? I have an old account I'm thinking of transferring over but I don't want it to replace the new bakery I have already
You cannot have two bakeries on one device. You can only have one storm ID on a device.