PDA

View Full Version : the game would be more fun

sharbuch
01-09-14, 09:09 PM
If tl would just drop the price to buy the dragons after failure after failure on trying to breed it would be nice if it didn't cost thousands of gold to buy them do they really think that we are stupid enough to spend our hard earned money to buy that much gold for one dragon I play other games and the monsters and creature are not that much give your heads a shake TL stop being so greedy make the game fun again.

chalupa2030
01-09-14, 09:19 PM
I have lots of fun!

But ~ I do buy gold whenever I want and I hope I don't run out of space and habitats too soon!

You will have fun again!

midnightmeerkat
01-09-14, 09:58 PM
It doesnt bother me that the dragons cost gold as i have no interest in buying them, (hmmm maybe the clockwork eventually) I like breeding them and now they are bringing the expired dragons back in rotation it does give you the chance of eventually breeding them. If there was one that I especially wanted and I had saved enough gold I might buy it but that would be a big if and might.

rosewaterlily
01-10-14, 02:21 AM
I've bought five dragons for gold. I was saving for diamond originally but wound up breeding it before I finished collecting 2000 gold, so eventually that gold went towards buying treasure and midas, and those earned more gold for me to buy a unicorn dragon on sale for 1500 gold during Cyber Monday, and a few game installations later I had enough to buy stainglass when it returned for Christmas. Then I had to spend actual money and get a $3.99 pack for 120 gold to get the gilded dragon on sale. In summary, 4200 gold spent buying dragons outright, 120 actual gold purchased with money, and I enjoy having all these dragons. I'm perfectly happy with my gold purchased unicorn even though I didn't breed it since it came from diligently saving up all that gold, and I no longer have to endure endless 33 hour fails trying for it. And, my unicorn just helped me breed my first angel, so I'm even happier with that decision now. I recommend saving up gold carefully, then buying the dragon you want the most if/when it goes on sale.

I'm actually enjoying the game more recently after almost quitting a while back because I couldn't breed anything I wanted. The battle arena and summoning have gotten me a bunch more dragons recently and kept my interest in the game even though the breeding is still challenging. And once in a great while I'll get a nice surprise and actually breed something I want! And it's probably good that I can't breed many new dragons anyway because of the habitat crunch for people who have most/all of them. At least all my dragons have homes without my having to purchase those ridiculous 500 gold habitats or stables.

chalupa2030
01-10-14, 02:59 AM
Great post, Rose!

I hope the Unicorn goes on sale someday again ~ it's the only one I really want now except for the Eclipse!

Don't you love your Angel?

leprechaun31783
01-10-14, 11:41 PM
How do you get gold without buying it? Because there's no option for me. Besides the 2 gold dragons I have that get me 10 gold a day..... But that would be months of collecting for a cheap common dragon.

And I can't breed any new dragons. I try non stop for weeks, and all I get is the same common dragons that take all day to breed then all day to hatch. I haven't been able to breed any of the new dragons since Halloween. And even those dragons I had to buy gold to get. I only ended up breeding the spider. Never even got the boo or raven which have been deleted.

Why can't they get rid of the **** dragons that take so long. The ones everybody has bred thousands of that nobody wants anymore. I'm just about ready to move on to a different game. Not being able to get the new dragons before they're deleted, its just not any fun anymore. Give us some better odds. Or actually reduce the price of them from the store. $34 to buy one dragon? Seriously? If it cost 5 bucks a dragon, I'm sure you guys would get tons more purchases. I'll tell you I would end up buying every dragon before they were deleted if they were actually reasonable prices.