PDA

View Full Version : Level 445

tobix84
01-09-14, 06:51 PM
I completed level 445 with one star by spending 15 gold to get 5 extra turns and 56 gold to break 2 glass squares. However the game froze when I tried to go to the next level. When I go back into the game, my gold is still gone but I am still on level 445. Can you please either return my gold or advance me to level 446?

Thank you

FrozenTurtle
01-09-14, 07:26 PM
Sorry for any issues you may have encountered! Can you clarify when the game actually froze? Did you press the "Next" or "X" buttons? Or were you not able to press any buttons before it froze? In regards to any lost Gems, please email support@teamlava.com. You can PM me the ticket number and I'll forward it so someone can assist you as soon as possible. Thanks!

limonepledge
02-23-14, 02:06 PM
Hey there. In terms of the lost gold hopefully support can help. As for not being able to move on your best bet is to uninstall the game and reinstall it. There have been a few times when I too completed a level and then it froze and crashed. For me it kept crashing every time I beat the level.

Unfortunately they wont do anything to move you forward so after reinstalling it you'll have to beat the level again, but it should clear up some problems.