PDA

View Full Version : How about a Magic potion to eliminate ads?

jaytrek25
01-09-14, 05:26 PM
Ads are getting ridiculous.
First is fruit splash or some other pop up.
Then the Baron with his latest new Lava game.
And you got to click the ?Crime Scene? box to get rid of it.
And of course there is page of games to ignore to get to your quests.
So?. Can Ivy make a potion to eliminate ads?

tanderson573
01-09-14, 05:46 PM
I'd seriously even pay to get rid of the adds. They are clogging up my quest list left and right. Every time the game reloads the Barron comes up and says something. Baron, you are annoying me with all the games that I seriously am never going to download. If I wanted another game I'd download it on my own free will not because they Barron suggests that I do like 20 times a day.

Petasos
01-09-14, 07:19 PM
Too bad, you get 30 gems for installing a baron game. And you can delete it afterwards. You also get 15 gems for three additional milestones per game. So for each add you see that annoys you, you could be making 75 gems for playing a free game while waiting on your energy to refill.

midnightmeerkat
01-09-14, 08:01 PM
I agree, Download the game.... You will get a quest (not related ofc) that will reward you with gems

outhouse01
01-09-14, 08:07 PM
Ads are getting ridiculous.
First is fruit splash or some other pop up.
Then the Baron with his latest new Lava game.
And you got to click the ?Crime Scene? box to get rid of it.
And of course there is page of games to ignore to get to your quests.
So?. Can Ivy make a potion to eliminate ads?

You are a dead set dill! I cannot wait for a pop up. Try it and see what happens - unless you are gem rich!

outhouse01
01-09-14, 08:08 PM
I'd seriously even pay to get rid of the adds. They are clogging up my quest list left and right. Every time the game reloads the Barron comes up and says something. Baron, you are annoying me with all the games that I seriously am never going to download. If I wanted another game I'd download it on my own free will not because they Barron suggests that I do like 20 times a day.

Candidate for dill no. 2. Cheers

MiniLaura
01-09-14, 08:42 PM
Please note that IOS players do not get gems for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.