PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for Valentines Day

farmerjoeed
01-09-14, 10:43 AM
Busted out the red flowers. Crafting some new valentine forestry. Chopping down Christmas trees. Need to get out the red paths and make more of the red walls. Maybe another red rainbow also.

Have three valentine feasts complete and stocked up on absorption crystals, pink jewels, love essence, milk chocolate, candy boxes, etc.

With all these attractive women walking, gliding, and wobbling (poor Sabina) around the kingdom, this ruler is hoping for some vday action soon!

jimboser
01-10-14, 07:51 AM
I've also been stocking up my Love Shack for a while now, especially red dye, which I was crafting going into the Christmas holiday, and my supply of pedals is almost back to max again.

I'm fully expecting a few new items to revolve around the Love Shack this year for those that did the quest line previously, so who knows what we may need.

Maybe there might be an alicorn stable that drops horns or wings... :)

girufel
01-10-14, 09:38 AM
I started the game in november so don't now about the last valentine quest. What do you recommend to stock up? (am level 26 so far)

jimboser
01-10-14, 09:54 AM
I started the game in november so don't now about the last valentine quest. What do you recommend to stock up? (am level 26 so far)

Well, Valentines is all about red & pink items. You will want to get as many red pedals as possible. If you haven't yet bought the new Red Trillium that drops red pedals, you may want to pick one up. Assuming the Love Shack returns, you can use this to craft various valentines themed plants which will also drop red petals, but having a small jump on the pedals can't hurt.

White pedals along with red will be needed to make pink dye, red dye makes red ribbons for the valentines themed adventures from the castle.

Glimmerdust can be converted to love dust (I think that's the name) which is needed for some items, so restocking your supply will help get a jump there too, though again the love dust can be collected from various valentine plants.

Wood/Stone can be turned into their pink counterparts, so as always stock up on these.

Jewels can be turned into pink gems, so stocking up on jewels will be handy.

That's about all I can think of that you can get working on without the Love Shack. If you do have a Love Shack, I would just start stockpiling as many items as you can in advance as overstock permits.

girufel
01-10-14, 10:12 AM
Thanks. No love shack so far. How do I get it?
I've just traded away my entire inventory at the royal Exchange because I wanted the tinker camp. Got it yesterday so now it's time to stock up again concentrating on the important stuff first.

MiniLaura
01-10-14, 10:37 AM
Thanks. No love shack so far. How do I get it?

You can't get it right now. Hopefully, players who do not have the Love Shack will have a chance to get it in February.

girufel
01-10-14, 11:01 AM
You can't get it right now. Hopefully, players who do not have the Love Shack will have a chance to get it in February.
That would be cool.

Aggwynn
01-10-14, 11:11 AM
We hear that The Baron is quite smitten with Lady Greselda :O could it be true??

midnightmeerkat
01-10-14, 11:17 AM
We hear that The Baron is quite smitten with Lady Greselda :O could it be true??

Ohhhh! Hints!

aypeerez
01-10-14, 12:38 PM

Hee hee that is a match made in Hell

jim23cash
01-10-14, 01:19 PM

Eeewwwww!

jimboser
01-10-14, 03:08 PM

I just hope that the Love Shack is sound proof...

Em_storm
01-10-14, 04:26 PM

Oh, yikes, can you imagine? Can't wait to see how that turns out!

moon331
01-10-14, 10:01 PM

Do you think the valentines version of castle story will be back? Those pink items are all so cute!

manu90ela
01-11-14, 01:28 AM
I hope the valentine goals won't be available only for players who have greselda? I don't have my dragon yet, so I never expanded to the glimmergate.

mjauuuu
01-11-14, 02:31 AM

Can't wait to see how THAT turns out! Lol I'm excited!! Bring on valentine's :cool:

bowlfullofcherries
01-11-14, 02:40 AM
Poor Greselda.

kudukuda
01-11-14, 12:49 PM
Poor Greselda.

Or poor baron....

CottageRose
01-11-14, 12:55 PM
Or poor baron....
I have a guilty affection for Greselda. ;)

Queenzod
01-11-14, 04:00 PM
I have a guilty affection for Greselda. ;)

Me, too! Being a bad girl myself, I can relate to all other misunderstood bad girls. Anyone else think she looks like Susan Sarandon in that Enchanted movie? I think that's the name. With the dancing and singing cockroaches?

manu90ela
01-23-14, 07:44 AM
I'm crafting my day glimmer sword and in a few days I'll have greselda wandering around in my kingdom. :) just in case the valentines edition (if ther will be one) is really about her and the baron. :o
Would'nt want to miss the valentines edition again, just because I don't have greselda yet.

youbugme
01-24-14, 02:36 PM
Has anyone else noticed a change in the drop rate of mermaid scales? I only have 9 and can't seem to find any. Or is it just me? It is needed to craft Love Essence. Perhaps that will be a necessary item come Valentine's Day update.....

3Dolphin2013
01-26-14, 05:51 AM
I read this topic the other day and it convinced me to buy a red trillium for red petals.
I was wondering if it's a good idea to make some (how many?) red paint.
And what's with red roads and red walls I also read about?
They're not for sale in my game? *Confused* :)

MiniLaura
01-26-14, 08:22 AM
I read this topic the other day and it convinced me to buy a red trillium for red petals.
I was wondering if it's a good idea to make some (how many?) red paint.
And what's with red roads and red walls I also read about?
They're not for sale in my game? *Confused* :)

I've been making paint of all colors for awhile. I've decided it's good to keep a stock of at least 20 of everything in anticipation of future goals.

Pink roads and pink walls were available in last year's Valentine's edition.