PDA

View Full Version : Counter options

n35513w
01-09-14, 09:48 AM
Please create an option to move food items from one counter to another :) I think it would really help with players to freely design their bakery to their liking.

shanapiv
01-09-14, 05:00 PM
I agree!! I want to store my Christmas and Thanksgiving counters!

TinksThots
01-10-14, 01:59 AM
I agree!! I want to store my Christmas and Thanksgiving counters!
Yesssss and I strongly hesitate on buying or using anything other than basic gray counters EVER because of this problem. :mad:

ferylit
01-10-14, 03:05 PM
Pretty please with a cherry on top!

jhehlah
01-11-14, 04:45 PM
its nice idea...i like to change counter same as my theme...

ElaineCarrel
01-15-14, 08:58 PM
I make sure I only have 1 counter per food type. When I start 2 cook a different food I only place the 1 new counter out on my floor that way the chef has no option but to put the food there.

TinksThots
01-24-14, 02:04 AM
I make sure I only have 1 counter per food type. When I start 2 cook a different food I only place the 1 new counter out on my floor that way the chef has no option but to put the food there.
Yeah, but when goals come out, the counters always stay locked until you've started some of the themed foods. An option to put that food onto the themed counters once they're unlocked is what we're wanting here. It's easy to have one counter per food, but when old seasonal counters have to stay trapped under tens or even hundreds of thousands of servings... ugh. :-(

Acey09
01-24-14, 02:41 AM
Same here, I have 4 different types of counters. I want them all the same, however throwing food away is something I do not do (in BS or in real life). So please give the option in 'Manage Counter' for storing food, so that it can be transferred to another counter!!!

OldBarnBakery
02-08-14, 07:53 AM
Yes, yes, yes! Please....

bobbyrae
02-08-14, 09:21 AM
Yesssss and I strongly hesitate on buying or using anything other than basic gray counters EVER because of this problem. :mad:

I bought a couple orange top counters. Made the mistake of putting 18 ovens worth of blackforest cake on one of them. HUGE mistake. I tend to use only Granite counters and ended up stuck with that one orange counter foreva! It is still there with 12k servings of cake going very slowly. I love the seasonal counters and some of the other pretty ones but hardly ever buy them since I don't want to get stuck with food on them.

I too hope we can have the ability to move around food on counters.

n35513w
03-04-14, 12:55 PM
Exactly I never ever get all my counters to match my current bakery decors because it's so hard to control where your servings will go...

TinksThots
03-08-14, 06:13 PM
I don't have to worry about this anymore. After weeks of debating the idea, I took the plunge and dumped about two dozen counters. The overwhelming relief I felt, and the acres of space they left behind... I'll never again hesitate to store a loaded counter. I'm finally free. {*^_^*}

zerpiah
03-11-14, 11:56 AM
As i just said in another thread and i felt it could be placed here on feedback too, is that..

in another bakery game i have played you can hide food from your customers. So you only have the food you want to get rid of available. The other counters with food you place behind your stoves where the customers cant go.

How many counters can you have in this game btw?

ElaineCarrel
03-11-14, 03:13 PM
How many counters can you have in this game btw?

U can have as many as u want. I once had 84 and now I'm down 2 about 50.

bobbyrae
03-11-14, 03:24 PM
I don't have to worry about this anymore. After weeks of debating the idea, I took the plunge and dumped about two dozen counters. The overwhelming relief I felt, and the acres of space they left behind... I'll never again hesitate to store a loaded counter. I'm finally free. {*^_^*}

Congrats!!!!! :D I did the same and felt quite ok about it. Plus I got to use the space quite effectively :)

maesus
03-11-14, 04:24 PM
Please make this happen. It would be extremely useful!

dreamspooky
03-13-14, 11:23 AM
This would be soooo nice. I have different themes in different sections of my bakery and I often wish I could put specific foods on those counters.