PDA

View Full Version : Train Order Requesting Seasonal Items

kelski1202
01-09-14, 06:09 AM
Why would my train come in this morning asking for peppermint and peppermint bark when these items are not available????? Doesnt make much sense. Wont get the full value for loading the train.

edit(KP)

If you had existing orders that included any of the seasonal items before the items were removed, you will need to discard the order, complete the order with gems and send it, or (for train orders) wait for the train to leave on its own.

If you received any orders AFTER the items were removed, please post on this thread.

Edit (FrozenTurtle): If you have a train order that still is requesting some of the seasonal items, please email support@teamlava.com. Be sure to include your Storm8 ID and the tag [holiday choo choo] at the end of your email so we can expedite your assistance. If you have already submitted a ticket, please respond to the email you were sent with this tag.

saren47
01-09-14, 08:27 AM
Mine wanted peppermint bark as well, lol. My neighbors are selling it but you have to be level 1,000...

FrozenTurtle
01-09-14, 09:12 AM
Why would my train come in this morning asking for peppermint and peppermint bark when these items are not available????? Doesnt make much sense. Wont get the full value for loading the train.

Did you receive this train order after Peppermint was removed? Or did you already have this order before it was removed?

kelski1202
01-09-14, 09:15 AM
Did you receive this train order after Peppermint was removed? Or did you already have this order before it was removed?

After and now I have erverything ready to go except the xmas items and I cant send my train....UGGGHHHH this is frustrating. It wants me to spen 280 gems to send it anyway!!!

saren47
01-09-14, 09:16 AM
My train came in at 10 this morning asking for peppermint bark.

FrozenTurtle
01-09-14, 09:21 AM
Thanks, we'll take a look at this.

kelski1202
01-09-14, 09:54 AM
Please oh please fix my train. I cannot spend 390 coins to finish the load. I received the train at 5:30AM EST this morning. I am complete it is ready to send. I hate it sitting there doing nothing.

mamareader02
01-09-14, 10:33 AM
I never fillmy train(if I bother to do it) more than six bags,I'm one of the people who enjoys using my shop instead to sell the rare items to people trying to fill their train(and 600,000$ coins in my piggy bank from having good customers).

kelski1202
01-09-14, 10:37 AM
I like to fill my train, I fill it everyday, I have even filled it twice in one day, (Using gems to bring my train right back to fill again) LOL. I like going shopping in everyones stores and checking out their farms. It is fun for me. So maybe at some point I contributed to those 600,000 coins of yours :-)

mamareader02
01-09-14, 10:38 AM
Lol,you probably did! I have a few big spenders who are regulars!

pipipooh1977
01-09-14, 11:32 AM
Mmmmmmmmkayyyyyyy???????????? TL......

You don't have to fill all of your train....if you leave 4 items unloaded you still get 2 gems! I do this a lot, I either discard my train if I know I can't fill it or I fill all of it but 4 items so I at least get 2 gems.

kelski1202
01-09-14, 11:37 AM
Mmmmmmmmkayyyyyyy???????????? TL......

You don't have to fill all of your train....if you leave 4 items unloaded you still get 2 gems! I do this a lot, I either discard my train if I know I can't fill it or I fill all of it but 4 items so I at least get 2 gems.

I understand that, however, I have to wait for another day and 4 hours to send the train, otherwise it will cost 390 gems to load and send. I fill a train everyday and have even filled two trains in a day. The point is, when I fill it I like to send it so I can fill it again, I have no issue spending gems (4 or 5) to make it come back faster so I can fill it again. Gems speed everything up right, in this case, I cannot because it is asking for things that do not exist and now I must wait.....that is why I am frustrated.

olcastle
01-09-14, 12:38 PM
edit(KP)

If you received any orders AFTER the items were removed, please post on this thread.

Kooky, why? You don't believe kelski1202?

Just trying to figure out how the forum works...
They really forgot to remove Christmas items from train orders. I have the same problem.

kelski1202
01-09-14, 01:05 PM

They really forgot to remove Christmas items from train orders. I have the same problem.

I posted here, because I DID receive after they were removed!!!

menps1
01-09-14, 02:01 PM
I received train order for Xmas items after they were removed, this is stupid and annoying, please fix it!

56cupcakes
01-09-14, 02:56 PM
My train just came in (5 minutes ago) with an order for peppermint bark. Judging by the posts I am not the only person this is happening to. I am not sure what to do. I hate to send it away only to have it come back yet again with a peppermint bark order. suggestions?

limesalamander
01-09-14, 03:41 PM
I started my train 30 minutes ago, waaaay after all the limited time only items were removed. I can't complete it. I have everything loaded except for the purple flower looking crop u use to make christmas stuff...this is really annoying...

driver1711
01-09-14, 03:53 PM
On Farm Story 2 v. 1.6.3, I received a train today (1-9) at 445P CST and it was asking for Almond Bark. My peppermint and almond bark disappeared yesterday. I am level 34 on an ipod Mini iIOS 7.0.4 and Ipod Touch 4 iOS 6.1.5. Mine calls for 11 Almond Bark, 9 Apple Butter (impossible because I do not have the jelly maker), 28 wood, 7 BLT (28 hours if none stored), 9 herbs (don't have the herb garden).

kooky panda
01-09-14, 03:58 PM

I was adding information to post 1 for everyone for easy update information. :D

mommydiner2
01-09-14, 04:32 PM
I was adding information to post 1 for everyone for easy update information. :D

I spent gems to get a new train this morning and I no longer had any Xmas items even in my barn or shop and it still asked for peppermint crop
I had to dismiss and I also have a friend this happened to late last night after items were pulled and she spent gems 3 times to get new trains, each time asking for Xmas items! So not fair to lose gems because of this. I always fill trains within a few hours and would never wait almost 2 days for it to go on its own since I couldn't fill a whole train. I am getting bored with this game and how frustrating all the crashes and losses are for me!

Wallingford1st
01-09-14, 04:35 PM
My train arrived this morning with 13 eggnog & 28 peppermint as orders to be filled. I was able to fill the train except for those two items & now have to wait over 24 hours more for the train to leave. Unfortunate glitch, hopefully it can be fixed in some way.

caaaaatttsss
01-09-14, 04:42 PM
Just want to report that this happened to me too, only a few minutes ago so I know it hasn't been resolved. I got a train order asking for Egg Nog.

FrozenTurtle
01-09-14, 06:28 PM
Hey everyone, sorry again about this! If you have a train order that still is requesting some of the seasonal items, please email support@teamlava.com. Be sure to include your Storm8 ID and the tag [holiday choo choo] at the end of your email so we can expedite your assistance. If you have already submitted a ticket, please respond to the email you were sent with this tag. Thanks for your patience everyone!

olcastle
01-09-14, 06:38 PM
Hey everyone, sorry again about this! If you have a train order that still is requesting some of the seasonal items, please email support@teamlava.com.

What if I don't have the train anymore because I've discarded it already?
Should I email anyway or this issue resolved for the next trains?

FrozenTurtle
01-09-14, 06:56 PM
What if I don't have the train anymore because I've discarded it already?
Should I email anyway or this issue resolved for the next trains?

You may still get these seasonal items for 2-3 additional trains. We're working to automatically fix it, but in the meantime please email us with the above info. Thanks!

olcastle
01-09-14, 07:39 PM
Wow! They already sent me the new train! Thank you so much!

beanrice
01-09-14, 08:29 PM
this happened to me too:( only a few minutes ago, I got a train order asking for peppermint choclate.

beanrice
01-10-14, 03:53 AM
thx for responding so quickly, I can work on my train now ! YEAH !

maggie6195
01-10-14, 06:47 AM
Well, I wish they would respond to my email - I had a train last night requiring Christmas items, so I discarded it and emailed them. My train returned this morning..... And it requires peppermint. Argh! So I emailed them again, this time I haven't discarded it.

I know a group of 12yo's that they can hire if they need help with programming. :)

Wallingford1st
01-10-14, 09:07 AM
My train is still waiting for 13 eggnog & 28 peppermint. I sent an email yesterday afternoon, received an automated response about how busy they are right now which included instructions on how to transfer my identity & games to a new device. :confused:

Now I have still 9 hours left on this train & 12 hours wait for the new train to arrive. Disappointing glitch, but not the end of the world :p

56cupcakes
01-10-14, 12:20 PM
Thank you Frozen Turtle for helping me get that pesky peppermint bark out of my order. Less than an hour after my e-mail to TL (holiday choo choo in the subject line) it became magically filled. Thank you thank you!!!

Wallingford1st
01-10-14, 01:12 PM
My game kept resetting (chicken walking) so I turned off my ipad while in the game. When I turned the ipad back on my farm was gone, I received a 'welcome' to the game with the tutorial walk through. I checked my castle story game & I no longer have that game either. When I looked for my user name (farm story2) there was a different name than mine listed so I am hoping this is a temporary glitch while the train problem is addressed. Yikes!!

kooky panda
01-10-14, 01:23 PM
My game kept resetting (chicken walking) so I turned off my ipad while in the game. When I turned the ipad back on my farm was gone, I received a 'welcome' to the game with the tutorial walk through. I checked my castle story game & I no longer have that game either. When I looked for my user name (farm story2) there was a different name than mine listed so I am hoping this is a temporary glitch while the train problem is addressed. Yikes!!

Since you currently have a support ticket out, I am sure that an agent currently is working on your game. Try restarting your device, and you games should be back shortly.

synsanity
01-10-14, 01:32 PM
Title says it all. My train order had eggnog on it after the Christmas items were removed/set to 1000. can't do that one obviously. Just wanted you guys to know. :) have a good one and Happy New Year!

[S8] Regina
01-10-14, 02:00 PM
Sorry about that! Please write to support@teamlava.com for assistance with your Train Orders!

driver1711
01-10-14, 03:18 PM
Wallinford, I had the same issue on my games on my iPod. I opened restaurant story and logged in and shortly, all of my games were back. Nothing on my iPad were affected. Wondered if somehow this was tied to fixing the holiday choo choo problem. I give thanks to team lava for loading my missing snickerdoodles.

Wallingford1st
01-10-14, 03:37 PM
All fixed & back to normal. Thank you Team Lava!

rosacake
01-11-14, 12:36 AM
My train asked for fudge and eggnog today, so I discarded the train. That's very disappointing. Obviously the train shouldn't be asking for those items. Will this issue continue? Because after a certain level, the game gets very repetitive, and the only challenge I still enjoy about this game is filling the train. Now it seems I can't count on it... :/

minidemon88
01-11-14, 02:33 AM
I just got a train asking for snicker doodle. Not such a big deal for me, since I just filled up those crop requests and then leave my train rotting there. :p

Wallingford1st
01-11-14, 08:59 AM
My new train, which arrived within the last two hours, has peppermint bark as an order to be filled. ��

FrozenTurtle
01-11-14, 01:31 PM
Anyone who has written to Support should have had their seasonal items automatically loaded for them. If you continue to receive any seasonal items, please follow up with Support and we will be able to assist you! :)

mamareader02
01-11-14, 01:48 PM
My train that came just this morning asked for seasonal stuff,but just gonna discard it,hopefully this bug will get fixed soon

infinitelove19
01-11-14, 02:32 PM
My train that came just this morning asked for seasonal stuff,but just gonna discard it,hopefully this bug will get fixed soon

I did the same. Too many hard-to-fill orders on it, anyways! Kinda surprised these are still showing up. :-/

judyvines
01-11-14, 09:04 PM
Anyone who has written to Support should have had their seasonal items automatically loaded for them. If you continue to receive any seasonal items, please follow up with Support and we will be able to assist you! :)

I sent an email, closed out of the game, and my train order for peppermint has been filled. Thanks for your help!

driver1711
01-12-14, 10:57 AM

My train is asking for 28 peppermint. Have sent an email. Thanks in advance for any help. Tried closing out of the game, but no change.

GameOfFarms
01-14-14, 02:29 AM
How long does it generally take for Team Lava to respond to the holiday choo choo emails? I sent one this morning as I have peppermint bark and peppermint biscuits on my train. I've only got one more thing to load and then all I've got left are the holiday items.

Edit: I've just sent an email using the support form rather than the team lava email addy that was on the first page if this thread.

menps1
01-14-14, 01:24 PM
I sent email yesterday but have no reply till now, only few more hours till train leaves :(

GameOfFarms
01-14-14, 02:14 PM
I sent email yesterday but have no reply till now, only few more hours till train leaves :(

I'm still waiting too. I filled my train last night, except for the 2 seasonal items, and now it's just sitting there. Urgh!!

GameOfFarms
01-14-14, 03:47 PM
My Christmas items were filled and I was able to send my train. Phew! Thanks, team lava :)

iggychic
01-18-14, 10:48 AM
My train today....27 logs! Mind you they will give me 2000 for this order and ZERO stars. Oh and I also need 9 buttons (you make those from logs stormy....that would be 18 more logs right?) Oh and then the obligatory ten candy canes....COME ON!!!!!

ANd if that's not enough I just need to fill some alpaca orders with my what??????? Sheep???????

I meant to add...I'm honestly just not going to click on the trains anymore. The math wiz who figured out that one can fill an order with 9 buttons and 27 logs in 24 hours is too much for me. Between that and things like ten too 15 gold when one rarely gets one gold...it's just a bit silly and obviously all they want is your gems :( Sad

Webby1979
01-22-14, 12:30 PM
My request with id #1213643 is not fullfilled so far. I have 10 hours left on my train.

sweetcupcake555555
01-24-14, 06:31 AM
i opened my train today and have 2 orders for xmas items. peppermint and the xmas cookies. i tried to report it as the mods said but the dropdown menu wont work when i have to select what my issue is. is there any other way of reporting this please. thank u.

[S8] Regina
01-24-14, 12:35 PM
i opened my train today and have 2 orders for xmas items. peppermint and the xmas cookies. i tried to report it as the mods said but the dropdown menu wont work when i have to select what my issue is. is there any other way of reporting this please. thank u.

Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your Train orders.

WinnyWoos
01-29-14, 10:08 AM
I realize the new update doesn't exactly fall under seasonal but why would our trains be calling for items made from the new animal if we haven't even expanded there yet? Does this mean no more filling train orders until we expand to that animal??? If so that really stinks. Train orders didn't call for honey or beeswax until we expanded to the beehive so why would this be any different? I haven't even saw any items to buy and I assume that's because I haven't expanded there just like my studio doesn't have the option to make the new items...can someone please explain this? Thanks