PDA

View Full Version : No more Mighty Maces??

tjtrout
01-08-14, 03:37 PM
I was so close to getting the Black Night Dragon with 85 maces so far. I received a message that I we had two days left to get the Black Night Dragon and the arena stopped awarding the Might Maces, what's with that I'm so bummed?????

angela3737
01-08-14, 03:43 PM
Tell me about it .., my maces stopped being avaiable for over 2 weeks now..I was only able to get masks...( which I don't like the Dragon with that ).. I saw on thr forum people were still getting maces and masks ...I have 2 accounts - level 111&115 and neither of my accounts on my iPad and itouch get the masks for the past 2 weeks ..and I really wanted that Dragon ...

JakeStorm8
01-08-14, 04:00 PM
I was so close to getting the Black Night Dragon with 85 maces so far. I received a message that I we had two days left to get the Black Night Dragon and the arena stopped awarding the Might Maces, what's with that I'm so bummed?????

Check your notifications again if you can. The message we just sent was about the Immortal Mask going away in two days. We sent a notification weeks ago about the Mace going away in a couple of days, but it was accidentally available for weeks afterward, and we just removed it. Players had almost twice the intended amount of time to collect the Maces.

Thanks! And sorry for the confusion.

-Jake.

midnightmeerkat
01-08-14, 04:12 PM
Check your notifications again if you can. The message we just sent was about the Immortal Mask going away in two days. We sent a notification weeks ago about the Mace going away in a couple of days, but it was accidentally available for weeks afterward, and we just removed it. Players had almost twice the intended amount of time to collect the Maces.

-Jake.

Jake, are there any plans for us to be able to use/trade left over maces, scythes, morning stars, pearls etc. a lot of us have them and I thought it may be a good idea to have a trade available to offload them. it would not need to be 1-1 maybe 2-3 of them for the most current arena reward. What do you think? Any chance?

belbar22
01-08-14, 04:14 PM
Jake, are there any plans for us to be able to use/trade left over maces, scythes, morning stars, pearls etc. a lot of us have them and I thought it may be a good idea to have a trade available to offload them. it would not need to be 1-1 maybe 2-3 of them for the most current arena reward. What do you think? Any chance?
Yes please. They are taking up room in my storage. Seems a shame to waste them.

danni7788
01-08-14, 04:19 PM
It would be fun to be able to craft a dragon with all of our leftover parts.. A hand me down dragon or something funny like that. But trading them would be awesome too!

midnightmeerkat
01-08-14, 04:22 PM
It would be fun to be able to craft a dragon with all of our leftover parts.. A hand me down dragon or something funny like that. But trading them would be awesome too!

Oh.. i like that idea! Either one or both would be great!!

freshfunin2008
01-08-14, 04:27 PM

-Jake.

Now that is what I call...... wait for it..... a glitch. We just fixed the glitch. Poof, maces gone and soon masks will be gone as well. lol

tjtrout
01-08-14, 05:29 PM

-Jake.

Thanks for the clarification Jake!

LemonadeMouth173
01-08-14, 05:39 PM

They can consider the fact that we worked for those parts ( time, maybe gold wasted) and now those parts just stay useless in our inventories. I want them to dissapeare if we r not allowed to trade them. I dont need like , lets just say, 30 spirit scythes.

JustKay
01-09-14, 05:17 AM
It would be nice to have a count down or the end time along with these notifications. Right now it just says Limited or last chance, and it's pretty stressful when you're that close and you don't know when they'll actually stop. The count down on goals is really handy, but sometimes we've finished the goals and they're no longer there.

dalexxx
01-09-14, 07:51 AM
Im on the same boat. Have 85 maces and used ultimates and speed ups. Was to sleepy so i continued the following day just to find that maces are gone....

freshfunin2008
01-09-14, 09:03 AM
It would be nice to have a count down or the end time along with these notifications. Right now it just says Limited or last chance, and it's pretty stressful when you're that close and you don't know when they'll actually stop. The count down on goals is really handy, but sometimes we've finished the goals and they're no longer there.

In my case, I think this is the first time I saw a pop up stating the masks were going away and I got it two days in arow. I never saw a pop up for the maces.

Jnny2good
01-21-14, 12:22 PM
Have any of these ever come back for a second time?