PDA

View Full Version : People have vistied me and I have sparkles but can't clear them?

glitterbabies
01-08-14, 11:29 AM
how do I clear the sparkles from visits so that when others visit I'm not "full"?

In dragon story you just tap the habitat and it releases the coins but when I tap my buildings in this game the timer pops up.

what am I missing?

kudukuda
01-08-14, 11:31 AM
When you collect from a building the sparkles disappear. But each building has a different collection tome. And the storage building always sparkles.

glitterbabies
01-08-14, 11:34 AM
thanks.

glitterbabies
01-08-14, 11:34 AM
speaking of storage, how do you put things in the storage cellar?

PikaSquirrel
01-08-14, 11:43 AM
This is your storage in the game. Go to Edit and then Inventory at the bottom left. Or Market and then My Inventory.

kooky panda
01-08-14, 12:07 PM
how do I clear the sparkles from visits so that when others visit I'm not "full"?

In dragon story you just tap the habitat and it releases the coins but when I tap my buildings in this game the timer pops up.

what am I missing?
If you tap only once you will clear the sparkles, it you tap twice, you will clear sparkles and you will see the timer pop up.

meme1098
01-08-14, 04:27 PM

what am I missing?

You can only clear the sparkles if that item is actually ready for collection. You have to have the coin over the item and it's then ready for collection. The sparkles then add extra coin when collected.