PDA

View Full Version : Please help! Stuck on level 100

SBF4life
01-08-14, 08:19 AM
Hi! I cannot pass level 100, any tricks or suggestions? I appreciate your help!

Phaedrakiki
01-16-14, 04:28 PM
Hi, one of the 1st things is to start with a good board. Make sure there are lots of your "target" candies on the board, with matches (preferably between 2 of the Gobblers, or at least touching one of them.) That way you can stun, then get rid of Gobblers right from the start. If you don't have some good, optimal moves on your board, press "pause" then the back arrow button to restart the level (doesn't take an energy as long as you don't touch anything.)

This level has so many obstructions...you really have to stay on your toes! Make the best of every move, and try to get rid of the Gobblers quickly (since they eat up your target candies--which you need to defeat the gummy bear!) You'll want to make the 5-candy matches if you can (Sugar Blasts and Scoops) to blast thru obstacles and collect candies. It's been awhile since I played that level, but I'm guessing I had to use one or more of my "free, regenerating boosts" on this level. I usually wait until I hit a lucky round, when things are going well, to use them (keep playing, you'll eventually have a "luckier" round!) Then I decide when/where to use my boost(s.) Since the gummy bear throws so many obstacles, you may need to use your Sugar Blast boost (the one that regenerates in 24 hrs.) on a particularly jammed-up area with candies you need underneath or blocked. Or you can just use it to collect candies...just choose the best spot with the highest amount of candy points. You can also use your Super Sweet boost prior to that, to add a point to every "target" candy. Or you can use this boost right before activating a Candy Scoop you made, especially if there are a lot of that color on the board.

Good luck, and let me know if you need me to clarify any of this! :)