PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for timed quests

TastyCakeBakery
01-08-14, 07:20 AM
In reading some of the feedback, it appears that a lot of people are dissatisfied with the timed quests that we got during the holidays. I can understand their frustrations over having incomplete buildings in their kingdom, so I came up with a suggestion. If TL is going to have timed quests, that's great. But, give high rewards to those that complete the quests by the deadline and then for those that don't, allow them to complete the quests, but at a lower reward. Completing them by buying more gems is an option, but in today's economy, it may be difficult for some to just buy the gems to complete the buildings. For those people that are avid players, completing the quest may not be that difficult. But for some who may play on the weekends or periodically, completing those quests would still be enjoyable. And if you can keep more people happy, TL may just get what they want... More players and more money being spent on in-game purchases. It's a win win for everyone! ;)

yellowsunflowers
01-12-14, 09:11 AM
I totally agree. Let us be able to complete a task. I was not able to finish the raindeer stable. I do not like it when I have a half built building because I ran out of time. It is especially annoying when I tip/visit neighbors and see theirs all pretty and complete. It is a constant reminder that I will never have the cute little reindeer in my kingdom :(

Mylly2
01-13-14, 03:12 AM
I agree. That's a good suggestion.

Colorful71
01-16-14, 09:47 AM
I totally agree. Let us be able to complete a task. I was not able to finish the raindeer stable. I do not like it when I have a half built building because I ran out of time. It is especially annoying when I tip/visit neighbors and see theirs all pretty and complete. It is a constant reminder that I will never have the cute little reindeer in my kingdom :(

I also agree I think that's a good idea or we should at least be able to sell them if they are not completed. right now we can only store the incomplete building. I don't have unlimited money to complete buildings either, and gems are the only way to complete most of these special buildings, since the option to get the special building parts was so very short, and almost impossible for those of us who are not glued to the game 24/7. I play several times a day and I was not even able to upgrade my stable past level 1.

bloorbz
07-16-14, 01:03 AM
I play way too often for my mental sanity, and still wasn't able to finish the Harvest Pergola, the Raindeer Stable, the Kingdom Inn (lv.1) or the Glimmerbat Habitat (lv.1). Most of these buildings are stored, as i hope someday TL will come up with a way for us unfinished building players to be able to finish them. Heck, I don't even want a reward: just the satisfaction of it being done.

bloorbz
07-16-14, 01:06 AM
Also, I just realized my Summer Gazebo doesn't have pillows... how did that happen?

zenobia42
07-16-14, 05:00 PM
Also, I just realized my Summer Gazebo doesn't have pillows... how did that happen?

No pillows? You must have not finished the final upgrade to lvl 5. It required the bolts of colored fabric among other things.

kayelove23
07-17-14, 09:42 PM
This happened to me with the Summer Gazebo. I play CS everyday. For hours. It's rather disturbing but I just don't like buying gems all the time. Once in awhile, sure. But I have to stop because I'll end up buying hundreds of dollars worth. So my Gazebo is looking rather sad at level 3 now. All because I didn't want to spend money on gems this week. Poor Gazebo ��

autumnWillo
07-21-14, 07:09 AM
I am currently doing the Summer Caravan and it is highly unfair (in my opinion) that the only way to purchase a sheep is with Diamonds. There should be an option to purchase a sheep even if he is 75k. So basically I will never complete this quest because I do not have the diamonds to buy sheep to collect enough wool to make the fabrics.

jim23cash
07-21-14, 11:14 AM
I am currently doing the Summer Caravan and it is highly unfair (in my opinion) that the only way to purchase a sheep is with Diamonds. There should be an option to purchase a sheep even if he is 75k. So basically I will never complete this quest because I do not have the diamonds to buy sheep to collect enough wool to make the fabrics.

I've gotten lots of sheep from adventures. Most of my animals (except pink chickens) came from adventures. Hang in there, and keep sending those knights out! ;)

brdwybaby
08-03-14, 06:01 PM
This is a wonderful suggestion! Thank you!!!