PDA

View Full Version : Co Leader for Alliances

Claytongordon
01-08-14, 03:40 AM
I'm OhBugger leader of DragonsWrath, I have often come across the issue of this now being a world wide game where as I can't be online 24/7 and there are times when a leader is required to kick. I think a position of co leader should be made available so you can always have someone to handle the alliance. The co leader should be able to do everything the leader can short of change the alliance name and kick the leader. Other alliance leaders I know have also expressed interest in this being made available as well.

MeisterLampee
01-10-14, 05:48 PM
Hey OhBugger,

I am the leader of UNBREAKABLE and I would also appreciate a co-leader with exactly the capabilities you described. *thumbsup*

Cheerio,

MeisterLampee

kwhales
01-11-14, 08:27 AM
I think this feature is needed too. I am not a leader anymore but when I was I would have liked a second in command. However, I think that the co leader should be able to kick the leader if the leader has left without downgrading himself. There has been posts that some leaders left and didn't relinquish leadership to someone else so the alliance is stagnant. I think that all elders would have to agree to the kicking of a leader before the co leader could do it but a feature like this is needed.

nachomandeluxe
01-28-14, 11:45 AM
Me to. I am super loyal and am only elder. I want to be recognized more

kwhales
02-15-14, 05:15 PM
This feature is needed. Especially with the new alliance wars feature.

If a co leader can't be done, then how about senior elders. Say two. With member all over the globe, alliances leaders need assistance sometimes.

riverlilly
02-18-14, 07:53 AM
Hey OhBugger,

I am the leader of UNBREAKABLE and I would also appreciate a co-leader with exactly the capabilities you described. *thumbsup*

Cheerio,

MeisterLampee

Could not agree with you both more! Would love to see this added FM.. Many other alliances want a co leader to have a kick button.

Claytongordon
02-23-14, 06:48 PM
Hi I have changed my name from OhBugger to Bugsy and am now with Dusk again, We would be very interested in new players who want a mature clean alliance to help grow and support each other

the_cleaner_1
02-26-14, 07:27 AM
Totally with you all on this. Need at least one co-leader. Our leader is working away for two weeks and out of the game. Need this feature!

kwhales
02-26-14, 04:08 PM
Totally with you all on this. Need at least one co-leader. Our leader is working away for two weeks and out of the game. Need this feature!

Your leader should have transferred leadership to someone else while he or she is away.

sinbad09
04-22-14, 10:06 AM
OhBugger, totally agreed with 2 co-leder, pioneer elder and elder and members. With this we could rank our members to their contribution and loyalty to alliance.

Cheers
Noahz, leader of SW✌️

catcrack
04-26-14, 03:10 PM
In my alliance we have 4 members that share leadership. Can't you just pass leadership to one of the other co leaders like we do? Maybe you should look at who your co leaders are if you don't trust them with all the power

(=^ェ^=)

hounds66
05-10-14, 09:19 PM
Ohbugger from Dragons Wrath?